Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 51

Thread: Hitler As 'Enlightenment Intellectual'

  1. #31
    Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Wednesday, March 23rd, 2011 @ 01:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England England
    Gender
    Age
    30
    Posts
    227
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I know using wikipedia as a source of information all the time is a bit lame, but just about everything ever written on hitler and the occult subject is just wild speculation.

    Badly researched history is bad, left biased, right biased or just plain rubbish.

  2. #32
    Grand Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    Thursday, October 31st, 2019 @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Location
    South Coast
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Posts
    5,040
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,584
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,598
    Thanked in
    1,394 Posts
    My thoughts entirely, Deifr!

    I'm afraid there are some people (including one who is openly hostile to NS) who are heavily implying they've read in-depth books on this subject when I strongly suspect they've done little more than minimal research on Google/Wikipedia and seen references to the books concerned.

  3. #33
    Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Wednesday, March 23rd, 2011 @ 01:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England England
    Gender
    Age
    30
    Posts
    227
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Just realised I didn't quite get across what I was saying there. But the books themselves on wikipedia about Hitler and the occult are said to be, well, a load of bollocks realy. Even in the wikipedia page itself. Some NSDAP members had different interests about religion, but nothing serious about occult stuff.

  4. #34
    Senior Member Old Winter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    Monday, February 28th, 2011 @ 10:30 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    French, Zeelandic, Dutch.
    Subrace
    CeltoGermanic
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Location
    Rotterdam
    Gender
    Politics
    None
    Religion
    Racial occultism
    Posts
    1,857
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    You people make it sound as it is bad to be into occultism.

  5. #35
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Mouse Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Online
    Wednesday, November 1st, 2017 @ 07:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Ancestry
    England
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Queensland Queensland
    Location
    Not here anymore
    Gender
    Occupation
    Has Left Skadi
    Politics
    Has Left Skadi
    Religion
    Has Left Skadi
    Posts
    424
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Hitler was an artist. Artists have strong emotive ties to many things of importance to their sensitive side. He probably grew up hearing the mythos of his culture and the seed of excitement was set.

    Occult, fantasy and mysteries even half real inspire the inner child in (most) of us to seek answers.

    Because we are a creative, curious race of people, to even be on a quest fills us with vigour and raw imagination.

    To us Nordics and Euro's, finding things like, formula, realms of new thought, sunken ships, treasures, etc, and things of legend make us crave for the adventure. Even if we find something we didn't expect, it's the journey and truth we desire the most.

    Hitler to me was still a wide eyed child at heart with dreams of a perfect, happy future for the entire white race. Meaning (jew-less) and (no-sociopaths).

    I didn't know the German people liked fantasy stuff as much as I do, even back then. How about that, gives me reason to like them even more, including Hitler.

  6. #36
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Gender
    Posts
    841
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    78
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    115
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    You can read a small part of the book online: http://www.questia.com/library/book/...nce-birken.jsp

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    Saturday, October 8th, 2011 @ 07:26 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglosaxon/Austro-Bavarian/Prussian
    Ancestry
    Germany, England and Austria
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    South Australia South Australia
    Location
    North Adelaide
    Gender
    Age
    29
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Fascist/Pan-Germanist
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Posts
    189
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse Shadow View Post
    Hitler to me was still a wide eyed child at heart with dreams of a perfect, happy future for the entire white race. )
    I agree with most of what you have said but this bothers me. I've seen White Nationalists say this all the time but have you ever hear Hitler referring to the white race? No! He didn't care about 'whites' he cared about Germans only. He saw Slavs and other white skin coloured races as below Germans.

  8. #38
    Senior Member Zogbot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    Wednesday, November 23rd, 2011 @ 06:00 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Swedish/Prussian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Gender
    Politics
    Nationalsozialismus
    Religion
    Germania
    Posts
    235
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Well first of all, they are. Germanic people are the highest of the White race. Further, Hitler did refer to a 'White race' in his speeches at times, although I don't have a source for this at this particular moment. Himmler also referred to a pan-European race.

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    Friday, September 17th, 2010 @ 05:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    scando-friso
    Ancestry
    frisia and scandinavia
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Friesland Friesland
    Location
    Frisia
    Gender
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    large business owner
    Politics
    conservative
    Religion
    chritisian
    Posts
    202
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    why do people here desire national sozialism??? if you hate the EU and its authoritarian ways then imagine an actual authoritarian government telling you how to live your life. in all honesty hitler was a politician. he had no intentions to purify the german race or "aryan race" its called propaganda used to unite the people with a common mindset. such and such about how jews burned the reichstag and jews started the economic troubles hogwash. hitler had some of the greatest funds and most creative propaganda makes in the world, plus WHO wouldn't like the sounds of that idea that you are superior to every other nation?? easy to agree with, no?

    stop blaiming jews and move on to the modern world people. we can try blaming one of group of people after another but in the end it doesn't change a thing. it will come one day for us to recognize that our own problems are our own faults and that is when we really mature as a people and grow up.

    also nationalist socialism clearly is not the answer to try to purify the "germanic race" because its already been done and failed. how does these result into the answer? infact as far as im concerned after hitler there are now more non-germanics in germany then before. how is this progress to YOUR master plan?

    also in theory nationalist socialism is an expansionist theory? hitler's idea of germany's empire lasting a 1000 years like the roman empire was no were near. nationalist socialism does not work in a modern timeset, maybe say back in the 16oo's it would but enlightment ruined the concept. the enlightment gave ideas that humans were more than just servents for nation, country, empire, king, and God. today we know dictators are just as human as we are and with this knowledge we know they cannot control us. that is why monarchies and authoritarian governments couldnt last and won't last in a modern westernized educationed enlightened region such as europe. and honestly i hate nationalist socialism and i hope democracy can always prevail. why would you give away your rights as a human being to one man. because truly is God then.

  10. #40
    Senior Member Zogbot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    Wednesday, November 23rd, 2011 @ 06:00 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Swedish/Prussian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Gender
    Politics
    Nationalsozialismus
    Religion
    Germania
    Posts
    235
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nordfrisk View Post
    why do people here desire national sozialism???
    Because, as already stated in this thread, National Socialism is currently the only explicitly formulated system for large-scale European-Germanic racial preservation via politics. To be blunt, there is no other alternative. 'Conservatives' don't have it, because by definition, 'conservatives' exist to yield to the Marxist agenda at every opportunity. 'Conservatives' only seek to conserve their own status and bank roll. For you to define yourself as a 'conservative' really shows your ignorance about the historical record of the so-called 'conservatives' you claim association with.

    Quote Originally Posted by nordfrisk View Post
    if you hate the EU and its authoritarian ways then imagine an actual authoritarian government telling you how to live your life.
    It's quite frustrating to have to explain this to you, as I am sure this site (and the Internet) is full of actual information concerning National Socialism. Dr. Goebbels had this to say on the matter: "first, socialist redemption, then comes national liberation like a whirlwind."

    The European Union has nothing in common with the National Socialist Neuordnung. The EU serves the interests of faceless, international plutocratic money elite. It does not care for the well being of the European man or woman, in fact the opposite: it seeks to obliterate them from this planet.

    A certain level of control over the population must be exerted, lest we sink into the situation we are in today: White women willingly having sex with negroes, White men race mixing with Asians, porn on every street corner, drug use out of control, no communality and money as the supreme value. The European Union is in fact the Soviet Union v2.0, as discussed here by Vladimir Bukovsky. That aside, in a National Socialist Europe you would be just as 'free' as you are today, only, any degenerate tendencies you have would be legally curtailed.

    Quote Originally Posted by nordfrisk View Post
    in all honesty hitler was a politician. he had no intentions to purify the german race or "aryan race"
    I guess the Lebensborn program was just fantasy then. The supreme value of the National Socialist system is the purification of the White race. That's the whole point.

    Quote Originally Posted by nordfrisk View Post
    its called propaganda used to unite the people with a common mindset.
    Racial purification was not the issue the NSDAP used to rally people around. It was very scarcely discussed in the public, because Hitler realized that most people, being the lemmings they are, would run away from such an idea - since most people are incapable of owning up to the fact that they are less than perfect, unique little snowflakes.

    Quote Originally Posted by nordfrisk View Post
    such and such about how jews burned the reichstag and jews started the economic troubles hogwash.
    Oh, 'hogwash' was it. Disregard all the evidence which proved beyond a shadow of a doubt both of those bits of 'hogwash', go ahead.

    Quote Originally Posted by nordfrisk View Post
    stop blaiming jews and move on to the modern world people. we can try blaming one of group of people after another but in the end it doesn't change a thing. it will come one day for us to recognize that our own problems are our own faults and that is when we really mature as a people and grow up.
    It did change 'a thing' (or a thousand) once. Then, people like you stabbed those of us with a clue in the back. Again.

    What are you doing here, little commie? There are plenty of neo-cohen forums on the Internet. Try the Sean Hannity website. Here, I don't prefer anti-White zionist traitors to speak of anything. You're the reason we are in this mess today.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Esoteric Kekism, or Kek As a Bodhisattva of Racial Enlightenment
    By Nachtengel in forum Indo-Germanic Spirituality
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Monday, August 15th, 2016, 08:44 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: Friday, April 15th, 2011, 03:49 AM
  3. Immanuel Kant on Enlightenment
    By Bernhard in forum Modern
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Monday, December 27th, 2010, 07:37 PM
  4. Hyberborea and the Quest for Mystical Enlightenment
    By Frans_Jozef in forum Indo-Germanic Spirituality
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Wednesday, April 21st, 2010, 05:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •