Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Aboriginals and Your Experiences

  1. #1
    New Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    Monday, April 19th, 2010 @ 06:08 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Ancestry
    British Isles
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    New South Wales New South Wales
    Location
    Rural New South Wales
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Data Entrist
    Politics
    Reactionary
    Religion
    Atheist
    Posts
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Lightbulb Aboriginals and Your Experiences

    Hi guys.

    I'm making this thread because I would like to ask about everybody's personal experiences with the Australian Aboriginals. Workplace experiences would be particularly interesting, especially in a white collar setting.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    theTasmanian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Online
    Wednesday, March 20th, 2019 @ 10:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Prussian X Anglo/Celt
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Tasmania Tasmania
    Location
    Hobart
    Gender
    Age
    45
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Back to Boilermaker/weldering
    Politics
    not the Greens
    Religion
    Pagan
    Posts
    815
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Well out of work experiences range from the usual drunken bum's that dont work and annoy you for anything and every thing and blame whites for their lives to the odd one or two that are good people that go out of their way to help you

    In work place experience has been in a blue collar(Welding repair type of work) is they are the same as anyone else....dont trust them with my tools and some are even better that the usual white "D*CK head" type's to the point of i would go hunting with them

    White collar job's.....very thin on the ground for me but some friends have had some that think because they work in a semi intelligent job(IT) it makes them "special" and they are complete pains to work with because "they" deserve better everything and will happily shaft anyone to get their way
    Tasmanian twice the heads!!.......twice the intelligence!?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last Online
    Sunday, March 22nd, 2020 @ 07:59 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    USA, UK, Germany, Doggerland
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Queensland Queensland
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Gender
    Family
    Grandparent
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Self Determined and Governed
    Religion
    Proto-Heathen
    Posts
    128
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I have yet to meet a coon that was worth knowing. They have a welfare mentality and because their black (well sort of black) they can get away with just about anything just by claiming "I'm a poor black fella that has been hard done by".

    The sooner society wise's up and make a stand and says pull your own weight, the better as far as I'm concerned.
    My Blood Remains Pure
    Y-DNA
    L48/S162 (ISOGG), 3,000 ybp Frisia or Doggerland
    Mt-DNA:
    K1a4* (23andMe), 3,000-4,000 ybp Germanic

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    The Aesthete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Online
    Monday, August 10th, 2020 @ 02:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Gender
    Politics
    Nordish Preservationist
    Posts
    2,203
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    314
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    172
    Thanked in
    115 Posts
    I once heard someone who lived up North for a while say ‘the ones in the country who have more ties to their culture are great, but the ones in the city especially half castes who have lost the true culture are pains’.

  5. #5
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Mouse Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Online
    Wednesday, November 1st, 2017 @ 06:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Ancestry
    England
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Queensland Queensland
    Location
    Not here anymore
    Gender
    Occupation
    Has Left Skadi
    Politics
    Has Left Skadi
    Religion
    Has Left Skadi
    Posts
    424
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    They are not designed for white civilization or culture. They have a more primal aspect to survival and a link to the land in their own way. In our towns, they are fish out of water. They become lazy, bored and non productive. Only large amounts of conditioning will alter them to become like whitey. But it is sad.

    I expect had any other race but Euro's come to expand into Aus, they would have been terminally killed off. Like many other part evolved civilizations obliterated through history.

    Some that you meet, in their natural environment are very happy and welcoming people. However, it's hard for them in our cities and rush-rush places. They are quite different, and if you are a girl, be careful of the males, either in the country or cities.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last Online
    Sunday, March 22nd, 2020 @ 07:59 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    USA, UK, Germany, Doggerland
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Queensland Queensland
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Gender
    Family
    Grandparent
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Self Determined and Governed
    Religion
    Proto-Heathen
    Posts
    128
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse Shadow View Post
    They are not designed for white civilization or culture. They have a more primal aspect to survival and a link to the land in their own way. In our towns, they are fish out of water. They become lazy, bored and non productive. Only large amounts of conditioning will alter them to become like whitey. But it is sad.

    I expect had any other race but Euro's come to expand into Aus, they would have been terminally killed off. Like many other part evolved civilizations obliterated through history.

    Some that you meet, in their natural environment are very happy and welcoming people. However, it's hard for them in our cities and rush-rush places. They are quite different, and if you are a girl, be careful of the males, either in the country or cities.


    They were living a prehistoric life just over 200 odd years ago and didnt even know what a wheel was.

    Yes they are now fish out of water but I have lived mostly in remote outback places in both the NT, Qld & NSW and even in "dry" camps they still live like pigs. Their settlements look like a cyclone just blew through.

    I might have more time for them if they tried to pull themselves out of the stone age but they are to busy putting their hand out for .gov funding or putting a sacred land claim an any bit of real estate that is found to have resources on it!!

    The kindest thing to do would be to pack them all off to a central location and let them fend for themselves or curl up their toes and die.
    My Blood Remains Pure
    Y-DNA
    L48/S162 (ISOGG), 3,000 ybp Frisia or Doggerland
    Mt-DNA:
    K1a4* (23andMe), 3,000-4,000 ybp Germanic

  7. #7
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Mouse Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Online
    Wednesday, November 1st, 2017 @ 06:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Ancestry
    England
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Queensland Queensland
    Location
    Not here anymore
    Gender
    Occupation
    Has Left Skadi
    Politics
    Has Left Skadi
    Religion
    Has Left Skadi
    Posts
    424
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelg View Post
    They were living a prehistoric life just over 200 odd years ago and didnt even know what a wheel was.

    Yes they are now fish out of water but I have lived mostly in remote outback places in both the NT, Qld & NSW and even in "dry" camps they still live like pigs. Their settlements look like a cyclone just blew through.

    I might have more time for them if they tried to pull themselves out of the stone age but they are to busy putting their hand out for .gov funding or putting a sacred land claim an any bit of real estate that is found to have resources on it!!

    The kindest thing to do would be to pack them all off to a central location and let them fend for themselves or curl up their toes and die.

    Yes, that's right, Pre-historic. But settlements I expect are still foreign to them as well. They were mostly hunter gatherers, who roam with no fixed address. Always following the migrating beasts. So if you see them in a camp, it's still an alien measure to them. So yes, they do look and operate in a shambles state.

    They are entirely desinged for the most basic nomadic life. Their mental headspace functions perfectly on that. Put them into our dimensions however, you've got a total mish-mash.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last Online
    Sunday, March 22nd, 2020 @ 07:59 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    USA, UK, Germany, Doggerland
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Queensland Queensland
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Gender
    Family
    Grandparent
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Self Determined and Governed
    Religion
    Proto-Heathen
    Posts
    128
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse Shadow View Post
    Yes, that's right, Pre-historic. But settlements I expect are still foreign to them as well. They were mostly hunter gatherers, who roam with no fixed address. Always following the migrating beasts. So if you see them in a camp, it's still an alien measure to them. So yes, they do look and operate in a shambles state.

    They are entirely desinged for the most basic nomadic life. Their mental headspace functions perfectly on that. Put them into our dimensions however, you've got a total mish-mash.

    Yeah, I know what you are saying and agree. I dont really know what if anything can be done for them though. Did you know that there is not a pure blood left, they all have some other race mixed in with them? Shudder, I dont see how anyone in their right mind could even touch one let alone mate with one...... major yucky!!!
    Last edited by michael; Friday, May 21st, 2010 at 10:47 AM. Reason: spelling
    My Blood Remains Pure
    Y-DNA
    L48/S162 (ISOGG), 3,000 ybp Frisia or Doggerland
    Mt-DNA:
    K1a4* (23andMe), 3,000-4,000 ybp Germanic

Similar Threads

  1. Aboriginals Rape European Tourists
    By The Aesthete in forum Australia & New Zealand
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: Monday, January 15th, 2018, 02:54 AM
  2. Aboriginals Want Oz Day Date Changed
    By Dagna in forum Australia & New Zealand
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Saturday, February 28th, 2009, 02:44 AM
  3. Aboriginals from Ten Canoes
    By Marcus in forum Australoid
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Wednesday, October 22nd, 2008, 08:43 PM
  4. Are Australian Aboriginals Remnants of the Neanderthal?
    By Seppl in forum Paleoanthropology
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: Tuesday, February 3rd, 2004, 11:28 PM
  5. Dolichocephalism in aboriginals?
    By Hellstar in forum Australoid
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Monday, October 28th, 2002, 04:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •