NS
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Now I'm GATVOL(Fed Up)!!!

Ok, so I'm not one to get excited about talks of a racial war looming in South Africa, mainly because I have heard "War is just a few months away" since before the elections of 1994. But with what has been said by Malema lately and the recent escalation of murders highlighted by the murder of Eugene Terreblanche lately I can see that the writing is on the wall for us.

Malema insists on singing the song "Kill the Boer, they are rapists" at rallies, he wants to take our farmland, he even went to Zimbabwe to take a few hints where he sang the song at the airport. A fan recently wrote on his Facebook page that all white women and children will be raped until they are dead and that white men will be killed and videos posted on Youtube. I just feel like leaving everything and try to get the hell out of here while I still can- if only I could afford it. Not because I'm scared of war(although I'm not fond of the idea) but because I see my beautiful young wife and cannot bring myself to think what could happen to her as well as my almost elderly parents and my 2 brother's 3 young girls and little boy.

Then I remind myself that I come from a family of warriors and I do not believe I would be able to just see my country go up in flames without taking up arms to defend my country and my people. I do not condone killing others but I will do it with a smile on my face if I know that I would be protecting my wife and family!! It is just a pity that the bastards have disarmed us but I believe we would be able get a few arms in time of need. I'm just so gatvol of the western political correctness that put us in this mess in the first place!!!!

Last Online
    Thursday, July 28th, 2011 @ 07:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Saxon & Swedish
    Country
    England England
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Good luck in the future, friend. If you choose to stay, then I wish you the best in your fight; but if you want to get out, I hope you can find a new home in a better country.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, November 1st, 2017 @ 06:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Ancestry
    England
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Queensland Queensland
    Has Left Skadi
    Politics
    Has Left Skadi
    Religion
    Has Left Skadi
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Mtroboer, I don’t have much time, but if war is what is coming I hope I can give some sound advice.

1. Prepare your reasons for defence (extreme defence)

Ie; Pretend, well after the event (you defending yourself), in a court of law you must prove your decision to take extreme measures to defend you and your families lives. Imagine what you need to collect, bits of data, news clippings, internet reports, notes taken from television news, personal notes of observations within your neighbourhood of the violence and tension escalation. Take a bullet point form of notation. You must show a clear and present danger to your life. Otherwise, if you can’t prove it, you’re jailed. Bullet point notes of a history log are fantastic (Believe me! You can show them to your friends WELL BEFORE the event to rally them to do the same.) Publish these notes on the internet too! Get the world involved in your story. You must show the level of danger if you want worldwide notice (and protection). Remember, if you can't show it, it never happened.

2. Prepare your house for invasion. Early warning systems. Bells on the windows, barricade them, bells in the hall. Air horns, lights, sensor systems. Whatever you can get as an automatic signal.
    3. Prepare for close combat assault. Swords, long knifes, whatever is achievable. What can be worn to bed to protect you also? Your arms, wrists etc. Always expect a night assault. Auto sensor lights externally.
    4. Dummies. Fake the beds and the people in them. If they are struck, make sure some sort of warning is launched. Sleep in a different, hard to get to room.
    5. Fire. Always expect a fire assault too. Get the alarms seen to from inside and outside the house.
    6. Find a bloody gun! Or something that can be used as a repeater weapon. A nail gun, anything high-powered to give you more time to prepare a full assault. Teach the kids. Encourage them with reward every time they do what is required. Never scold if it can be avoided. Kids like fun drills. Always make them take extra care when they can't be in your care.
    7. Get this information to others too. Talk about strategies.
    8. Prep your kids to have fun in killing the maggots. Teach them RAGE. Rage combats all fear. RAGE will give you and them the spunk to fight and not be on the back foot. Tell others. Plus it’ll motivate you to feel more in control and safer.
    9. Stop useless anxiety, eat fishoil tablets. Stress can defeat you and your perceptions, trust me, give it to your kids to keep their spirits up. Give them a role model, Thor, Hercules, whatever will empower them.
    10. Organise to sleep in other persons’ houses. Ie: do sleep overs. It will allow you that joined contact and strength in numbers and alertness. Think about the lucky day you are not attacked because you are not at home, or the time you and 20 others mount a full scale war, in your tactical favour.
    11. ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS NO SURVIVORS!!! You must stop them from telling lies afterwards. My golden rule, Dead Men Don’t Talk. Remember it, because it’s what has to happen, maggot murderers who kill us for greed are sub-human and must be destroyed at all costs!
    12. (Edit) Always drag enemy dead bodies into the house after an event to show that you were pushed to the limit. Don't leave tracks of carrying. Take photos, emotional ones of scared children too, publish them on the web as fast as possible. Make everything you do plausible.

And never forget, your RIGHT to survive is OUR UNITED REQUIREMENT!

If anyone came to my house univited, they'd better be prepared for a face full of Bowie Knife. Because I don't stop.

Good Luck!
    Last edited by Mouse Shadow; Tuesday, April 6th, 2010 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Forgot a point

„Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    4 Weeks Ago @ 09:35 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts
    There's nothing about the West to blame, we were tricked and misinformed by the same "kosher" people who were instrumental in overthrowing Apartheid (well-documented), and they are still instrumental in keeping up that farcical face...down there and up here.

So perhaps in Austria we're slightly better off as the Kronenzeitung informed us this morning on what national broadcast station ORF keeps away from us regarding Terre'blanches murder and the general situation of White South Africans, but the rest is kept silent by an over-arching network which is trying their hardest to herald what happened in 1994 as a great victory for world peace - and people then buy into it, after all how are they supposed to know better?

As regards the situation down there, I'm afraid that your country has already fallen. But this does not mean that it cannot be taken back, at least part of it, and to the extent that self-contained life free from fear can exist, a place without racist Negroes running around freely and aiming to repeat what happened in Haiti in the early 19th century and what happened again in Zimbabwe not so long ago, at the very least the Afrikaner deserve a state of their own.

There it is the duty of every man to stay behind and fight, fight for the land of his ancestors --- and at the 300-350 years that many have under the African sun, one can rightfully say that it's the land of the ancestors. Don't come to our countries, war will follow you, it will come to our lands as well. You'd be fleeing from the duty to defend your homeland to a kindred folk's land to face the same duties, just a matter of time. Writings are on the wall everywhere, just that there already in blood in SA and still with invisible chalk in Europe.

Instead, be a shining example to us, Afrikaners, be a shining example and fight, fight for that which is dear to you, fight for that most basic right, the right to live. You took the land once, you can take it twice.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 02:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,432 Posts
    I'm a little wary of giving advice to people who live 1000s of miles away because you know the situation "on the ground" better than me, Mtroboer, but I do think Sigurd is quite right here.

Let's be honest, we all knew what was coming in SA and none of this is a surprise (which doesn't make it any more pleasant when it happens!) so all Whites should now be devising some survival strategy of the kind mentioned by Mouse Shadow. Teamwork and organization has always given Whites a huge advantage over Black rabble and, whilst the odds may be stacked against you, the situation is by no means hopeless.

I fully appreciate that you want to put your family first, Mtroboer, but even if you came to Europe you would be merely putting off the inevitable because we're next – assuming the USA doesn't beat us by erupting into race wars first. At least in SA the Whites are under no illusions as to who the enemy is and what their intentions are, whereas here we're still in denial and in the process of surrendering OUR homelands without even a whimper!!

Last Online
    Friday, February 15th, 2019 @ 05:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Germany, Netherlands & Alsace
    Subrace
    Cromagnoid
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Politics
    NS
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    I guess I posted more to blow off some steam rather than to get any reaction, so thanks for the replies so far! I do not believe that I would be able to leave the country my ancestors fought for as stated before. Heck my first direct ancestor in Africa came as a mercenary! They fought in the border wars and the skirmishis that broke out in between, my great grandfather on my father's side was killed in action during the Anglo Boer war, my great Grandfather from my mom's side fought as a rebel from the Cape colony(Then under British rule), got caught at the battle of Paardeberg and were deported to Ceylon while my dad fought in the Bush war of the 70's/80's- all for a free country for their descendants!! They were reasonable men but not when it came to their country and people, they were good natured but God be with those who tried to take their land and touch their families. I guess we already gave our country and now, being the cowards that they are, they are trying to incite fear in us by making threats and harming the vulnerable ones(The old, children and women). As history has shown, you will push us and we will try to do things in a orderly manner and then you can push us some more and then some more, but when we have decided enough is enough not even an enemy 10x the size of ours would deter us from protecting what is dear to us. I believe that point is very close to being crossed...

Last Online
    Friday, February 15th, 2019 @ 05:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Germany, Netherlands & Alsace
    Subrace
    Cromagnoid
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Politics
    NS
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    There's nothing about the West to blame, we were tricked and misinformed by the same "kosher" people who were instrumental in overthrowing Apartheid (well-documented), and they are still instrumental in keeping up that farcical face...down there and up here.

So perhaps in Austria we're slightly better off as the Kronenzeitung informed us this morning on what national broadcast station ORF keeps away from us regarding Terre'blanches murder and the general situation of White South Africans, but the rest is kept silent by an over-arching network which is trying their hardest to herald what happened in 1994 as a great victory for world peace - and people then buy into it, after all how are they supposed to know better?

As regards the situation down there, I'm afraid that your country has already fallen. But this does not mean that it cannot be taken back, at least part of it, and to the extent that self-contained life free from fear can exist, a place without racist Negroes running around freely and aiming to repeat what happened in Haiti in the early 19th century and what happened again in Zimbabwe not so long ago, at the very least the Afrikaner deserve a state of their own.

There it is the duty of every man to stay behind and fight, fight for the land of his ancestors --- and at the 300-350 years that many have under the African sun, one can rightfully say that it's the land of the ancestors. Don't come to our countries, war will follow you, it will come to our lands as well. You'd be fleeing from the duty to defend your homeland to a kindred folk's land to face the same duties, just a matter of time. Writings are on the wall everywhere, just that there already in blood in SA and still with invisible chalk in Europe.

Instead, be a shining example to us, Afrikaners, be a shining example and fight, fight for that which is dear to you, fight for that most basic right, the right to live. You took the land once, you can take it twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwinson View Post
    I'm a little wary of giving advice to people who live 1000s of miles because you know the situation "on the ground" better than me, Mtroboer, but I do think Sigurd is quite right here.

Let's be honest, we all knew what was coming in SA and none of this is a surprise (which doesn't make it any more pleasant when it happens!) so all Whites should now be devising some survival strategy of the kind mentioned by Mouse Shadow. Teamwork and organization has always given Whites a huge advantage over Black rabble and, whilst the odds may be stacked against you, the situation is by no means hopeless.

I fully appreciate that you want to put your family first, Mtroboer, but even if you came to Europe you would be merely putting off the inevitable because we're next – assuming the USA doesn't beat us by erupting into race wars first. At least in SA the Whites are under no illusions as to who the enemy is and what their intentions are, whereas here we're still in denial and in the process of surrendering OUR homelands without even a whimper!!

I tend to agree with you in regards to Europe and America being in the same mess as us- abeit just in a less advanced state than over here. I foresee that all of us would in the not so distant future have to stand together as the "new" minority against the racial onslaught from other races. Like a great Boere prophet of whom most visions came true prophesized many years ago- that white South Africa would, after a short but very bloody racial war, together with Germany become one of two world superpowers. The dream of an old man who combined his fear of black rule in the future with news and political events from between the two great wars, or a great vision of what is to come?

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse Shadow View Post
    11. ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS NO SURVIVORS!!! You must stop them from telling lies afterwards. My golden rule, Dead Men Don’t Talk. Remember it, because it’s what has to happen, maggot murderers who kill us for greed are sub-human and must be destroyed at all costs!
    Zombieland rule nr.4- ALWAYS DOUBLE TAP Hehe, looks like you always get usefull tips from some movies!!
    Last edited by Hamrammr; Wednesday, April 7th, 2010 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Fixed broken tag. ;-)

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Wednesday, November 1st, 2017 @ 06:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Ancestry
    England
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Queensland Queensland
    Has Left Skadi
    Politics
    Has Left Skadi
    Religion
    Has Left Skadi
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I'll have to watch that movie then 'Zombieland'

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Monday, May 6th, 2019 @ 06:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Germany & Norway
    Subrace
    Faordiby
    State
    Orange Free State Orange Free State
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Cognitive Dissident
    Politics
    Verwoerdian
    Religion
    Heretic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts
    Then facts are simple:

The vast majority of our Germanic and Anglo kin believe we are getting everything we deserve.

Malema is a hard-line communist, and is polarizing the ANC support base between the minor national minded and major communist factions within the ANC. Not unlike the ousting of Mbeki and the election of the criminal Zuma.

Malema will be our next president, if we make it that far...

The communists want an Africa for Kaffers.

Afrikaners will receive no assistance from any other Germanic people.

We are fragmented and disassociated from one another because of individualism.

Much like in the Boer war we will wait till it is almost too late, once our woman and children are being raped and murdered on a vast scale, only then will the average white South-African defend his home.

Christians are waiting for their promised salvation and because of this are not likely to pick up a weapon. A vast part of Afrikaners and Anglos are Christians.

We are outnumbered 10 to 1.

Everyone is waiting for someone else to do something.
    Although the word "Commando" was wrongly used to describe all Boer soldiers, a commando was a unit formed from a particular district. None of the units was organized in regular companies, battalions or squadrons. The Boer commandos were individualists who were difficult to control, resented formal discipline or orders, and earned a British jibe that"every Boer was his own general".

Last Online
    Wednesday, August 23rd, 2017 @ 07:34 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Paleface
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Arbeit Macht Frei
    Politics
    Rightwing / Socialist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Mtroboer, I saw the news same as everybody else here (I've been living overseas for some time) and am saddened and upset about it. I knew it was going to come down to this in the end. That's one reason I got on the banana boat and "set myself up" outside the Rainbow Nation.

I understand you're upset and wanted to get rid of some frustrations by posting but stay calm brother. Don't do anything rash. Don't get sucked in by local "talk" and anger to go do something stupid. If something is going to be done it needs to be done in an organised, structured way to ensure success.

Always remember, a Boer in jail is of no use to any cause. He's a liability to the rest of us.

Unfortunately you are right, the situation is become intolerable and Malema and his pals have accelerated the unraveling of the Rainbow Nation delusion of ZOG / DA (Democratic Alliance) and the ANC. The Democratic Alliance are just as much our enemies as the ANC are. We need to ensure that our people stop listening to DA lies and brainwashing.

PS, regarding "The West", it's pointless blaming them.

I used to. However, Sigurd is correct.

People in "the West" are as much victims as us in this mess. They are even more brainwashed than we are. It's just that (for now) their lands haven't been completely taken over by ZOG and its foreign third world legions... yet. However, in a couple of decades the same thing will happen there. Already we're seeing "transformation" here in Europe, the same as what you are familiar with in South Africa.

Unfortunately people aren't perfect. The majority of Westerners are naive idiots who are programmed / brainwashed into being a self-righteous and condescending when it comes to topics like "white South Africans". They don't understand the issues, they don't get that their future, in a couple of decades, is looking exactly the same. Therefore (in their own minds) they can "afford" to be liberal.

Western countries are controlled by special interests mafias and elites who don't reflect the will of people who live there. Yet these gangsters have managed to hijack the political and judiciary systems. As far as Western Governments go, there will be no support coming.

Anyway, vasbyt for now. Stay calm. We need to use whatever time remains before things unravel completely to start organising. Guys are going to have to start forgetting about wasting time on rugby, M-Net, hobbies and such distractions and rubbish.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast