Country
    Other Other
    State
    Schaumburg-Lippe Schaumburg-Lippe
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Bad pictures. However, basically leptodolichomorph phenotype with a seemingly rather robust bone structure, dark pigmentation, long face, stronger eyebrows: Probably Atlanto-Mediterranid, perhaps with very minor Orientalid. I cannot detect any other influence just from these pictures.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 10:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Thanks!! You're the only one here who seems to be bothered to classify everyones posts Sorry those were the only pics. I could find. Yes I agree with Atlanto-mediterranid. You're right one notices some heavy boned facial stuctures.

Why did you come up with orientalid? Is it because of the slight darker pigmmentation?

I'll tell where he's from and a bit about his background after getting some more opinions.

Here's another pic presumably with his mother.

and another pic to compare the pigmentation in better lighting conditions (don't know whether its of any help though)

Last edited by teutonicscult; Wednesday, March 24th, 2010 at 04:51 AM. Reason: lighting conditions

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
    Status
    Brief Absence
    Ethnicity
    European
    Subrace
    Atlantid-Keltic Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Schaumburg-Lippe Schaumburg-Lippe
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by teutonicscult View Post

Why did you come up with orientalid? Is it because of the slight darker pigmmentation?
    It's just a general, unscientific impression I get from him. As I said, it's really difficult to tell from these pictures only.

However, provided he is meso- to brachykephalic, there could be also some Dinarid influence (overall leptodolichomorph, originally ectomorph muscular structure altered by training, but bone-robust and virile appearance, long face). His mother(?) seems to be Mediterranid-Dinarid, but again, it's only one picture.

I assume that he is some kind of model, so he most probably is quite tall. As far as I can tell from these pictures, only Mediterranid of a more robust subtype is quite certain, most probably Atlanto-Mediterranid. If I had to guess his origin I would say: Southern Italy, but in the area of South and Southeastern Europe and even Turkey, everything is possible in my opinion.

Last Online
    Sunday, September 20th, 2020 @ 07:53 AM
    Ethnicity
    Danish
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Western Australia Western Australia
    Family
    Single
    Politics
    NS
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I would guess him to be central or southern Italian, Greek or Turkish.
    Could be Spaniard as well but seems more eastern Mediterranean for some reason

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    He is a model from Sri Lanka/ Ceylon. A descendant from colonists which makes him a burgher. Owing to the fact that three countries colonized Sri Lanka i.e. The Portugese, Dutch and the British, burghers of Sri Lanka are either descendants from one of those colonists or a mixture from all three which is mosltly the case. more info:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burgher_people

As for the person in the picture; his last name [censored on request] suggesting a British and Spanish?? root. I found the family's roots on a family Geneology site. So certain is English, Dutch and even German roots. And the Mother's last name is Marmelka. No freakn idea where thats from. Although the first names Ann Patricia seems to suggest a western european origin.

I thinks whats interesting in studying burghers is that one can identify what Carleton Coon described reemergence to be taking place.
    Last edited by Chlodovech; Friday, December 3rd, 2010 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Privacy issue

Progressive Collectivist
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 10:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by teutonicscult View Post
    He is a model from Sri Lanka/ Ceylon. A descendant from colonists which makes him a burgher. Owing to the fact that three countries colonized Sri Lanka i.e. The Portugese, Dutch and the British, burghers of Sri Lanka are either descendants from one of those colonists or a mixture from all three which is mosltly the case. more info:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burgher_people

As for the person in the picture; his last name suggests a British and Spanish?? root. I found the family's roots on a family Geneology site. So certain is English, Dutch and even German roots. And the Mother's last name is Marmelka. No freakn idea where thats from. Although the first names Ann Patricia seems to suggest a western european origin.

I thinks whats interesting in studying burghers is that one can identify what Carleton Coon described reemergence to be taking place.
    Do you know whether they mixed with South Asians frequently?

He seems to be mostly (Atlanto-) Mediterranid.
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

Waffenbrüder und Blut
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Homo europæus
    Ancestry
    Iutum (Jutes), Agendicum (Sénons)
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Single adult
    Politics
    NS-Eugeniker
    Religion
    Highland Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HamilkarBarkas View Post
    It's just a general, unscientific impression I get from him. As I said, it's really difficult to tell from these pictures only.
    He is obviously not of wholly Indo-European descent, though obviously still predominantly Europid-Caucasoid.

The second picture makes him look like one of those afro-maghrebi rappers, such as this guy for example:

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrippa View Post
    Do you know whether they mixed with South Asians frequently?
    Usually Burgher People Tend to Marry Burghers, but there are also few instances where they mix with the locals.

Every Burgher has atleast in his generation one infusion with the local population.In the case of this guy here in question, after looking at his roots, there doesn't seem to be an extra portion of local blood to have come in other than that of the first fore father that mixed. The Portugese probably mixed the most with the locals.

It is also interesting to note that the word Burgher comes from the German/Dutch word Bürger.

So if generations should pass on, the burghers, if they continue to only mix with other Burghers, should start looking more and more European. But offcourse there are selective pressures, and other factors which would play a role and the end product would be more of a hybrid blend.

Last Online
    Thursday, December 2nd, 2010 @ 03:47 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Quebec Quebec
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Answers

Hi
    This is me. as in I am the person you are trying to classify, I found this after Googling my name, this site is one of the hits on the first page. The site you have gotten your pictures from, pepperonity.com was an account and profile set up by someone who dislikes me. The information posted there was wrong and disparaging. It has since been removed.
    I do not know who you are or your interest in me, from what I gather it is a hobby of yours to attempt to classify people based on appearance. However I would greatly appreciate it if you remove my name from this thread, or at least misspell it. I am in the process of potential graduate school interviews, and a Google search is a part of their background check.
    As for the questions and suggested answers posed on this thread:
    I was born and raised in Sri Lanka, to a Singhalese Burgher Father, my sri lankan ancestors are a mix of dutch and English decent.
    My mother is Canadian born, but her parents immigrated from Europe after the war. Her mother is English, her father was Polish. Mamelka (no r) is a Polish name. Almost all the information presented by that site (pepperonity.com) was erroneous. I am also tall (6 "4").
    If you have any questions I do not mind answering them. But please consider my request and remove my name from this thread.
    Thank you

Sincerly

Adam fc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast