View Poll Results: Are you in favor of a Western alliance to rid the entire west of the Jewish swindle?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Austria

10 50.00%
  • Australia

9 45.00%
  • Belgium

10 50.00%
  • Canada

9 45.00%
  • Denmark

10 50.00%
  • Finland

6 30.00%
  • France

4 20.00%
  • Germany

10 50.00%
  • Iceland

10 50.00%
  • Ireland

7 35.00%
  • Italy

3 15.00%
  • The Netherlands

11 55.00%
  • Norway

10 50.00%
  • South Africa

8 40.00%
  • Spain

3 15.00%
  • Sweden

11 55.00%
  • Switzerland

10 50.00%
  • United Kingdom

10 50.00%
  • United States

9 45.00%
  • It can't be done

6 30.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Western Alliance

Last Online
    Thursday, February 3rd, 2011 @ 07:09 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    England/Germany
    Subrace
    Germanic
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Married
    Occupation
    Administrator
    Politics
    Pro western
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

A Western Alliance

All western nations are saddled with the same huge problem - a big Jewish swindle. Are you in favor of uniting as one people, one race and one culture against the Jew's swindle? This poll is for a show of hands, a tally.

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 01:49 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    658 Posts
    I voted for all the predominant Germanic countries, sorry if I left some out.

I do believe there should be some kind of a alliance, but we should not forget our individual cultures within each country. As I believe if we could work together as Germanics we could preserve all of our own cultures and unique identities.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, June 20th, 2011 @ 07:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Celtogermanic
    Subrace
    Don't know
    State
    Alaska Alaska
    Family
    Married with Children
    Occupation
    disaster mitigation
    Politics
    I want my country back now
    Religion
    HFR Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    I would be willing to support an allience with countries who want to throw off the control of the multi-national oligarchy, of which the "jews" make up a small but influencial part. I have no interest in molesting Zionists and other jews which are not apart of the global elite.

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    England/Germany
    Subrace
    Germanic
    Country
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Married
    Occupation
    Administrator
    Politics
    Pro western
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by G Baughman View Post
    I voted for all the predominant Germanic countries, sorry if I left some out.

I do believe there should be some kind of a alliance, but we should not forget our individual cultures within each country. As I believe if we could work together as Germanics we could preserve all of our own cultures and unique identities.
    This is about money - the curse of the West. Jews run the banks and control Gentile banks. With money they control the media and overshadow small media ownership. The ADL seems to be in all the countries writing laws for Jewish interests and using the political leaders as puppets for the hidden Zionist agenda.

We do not need to lose our national identities to take charge of our national financial systems within our own borders. For example, in the United States we could dump the big international banks and have state-run banks supported by state taxes and run by state employees. No international banking interests.

Jews always take on the customs of the culture they enter, but they only imitate us and contribute nothing. They seek power over us by swindling us. We must remove their control of our money and put a stop to their money-making schemes. That means getting rid of Jewish conglomerates where they sell the products we produce back to us with high prices. Then they use media to create hatred for us and brazenly press us to waste our goods on Races of people who can't seem to do much of anything except over-breed.

As long as Jews are allowed to make money they will use it to get power over our government leadership. In ancient times,they did in in Sumeria, Egypt, Babylon, Greece, Rome and now, they are destroying us. This is what the Jews do and have always done. They are parasites. How long are we going to live with parasites sucking our blood?

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Monday, January 9th, 2012 @ 04:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    I'd favor it, but it's about as likely as me becoming Pontifex Maximus next week.

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    England/Germany
    Subrace
    Germanic
    Country
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Married
    Occupation
    Administrator
    Politics
    Pro western
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe McCarthy View Post
    I'd favor it, but it's about as likely as me becoming Pontifex Maximus next week.
    Maybe, maybe not.

We built a great culture, but we built no defense. Nor do we plan any defense. We still look to the cads in Washington, DC for leadership.

It is apparent Jews planned their agenda years ago. The Chicago Bolshevik Jews whose Bolshevik parents and Bolshevik grandparents came from Russia and eastern Europe started grooming Obama for President when he was still in college. Most likely they chose the radical racist woman they wanted for his wife. He was involved in ACORN, an organization that wasted taxpayers money and would register a Billy Goat to vote. He worked with the well known Jew bomb terrorist, William Ayers, part of the Weather Underground group that called itself "revolutionary communist group." He is a college professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago. Can you believe that?

Have you noticed that Jews always pretend they are working for the "poor?" How long are we going to fall for that lie?

Ding bat Nancy Pelosi was probably maneuvered into position to be the House Speaker. (Jews depend on Gentile stupidity to get their agenda off the ground). They also need stupid gentiles to take the blame. Former so-called Jewish Republican Senators suddenly switched parties.

A long time well-liked Republican in one of our Congressional Districts in Kentucky suddenly lost the election to a Democrat Jew very few people had even heard of. (He was the only Congressman in Kentucky to vote for the health care bill.)

The repulsive Jew Al Franken was supposedly elected to the Senate from Minnesota. County Clerks have Israeli contracts for our electronic voting machines which can easily be programmed by well placed agents.

Jews, using moral sounding legalistic jargon, whack away at pensions and retirement funds. Nothing happens by accident. Jews map their strategy out before hand and carry it out. They are organized.

But all kinds of people have thought conditions were hopeless. Yet, an idea is like the burst of a comet. It sprouts like a plant and grows. We must come together and fight for survival or hang separately.

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    England/Germany
    Subrace
    Germanic
    Country
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Married
    Occupation
    Administrator
    Politics
    Pro western
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I probably should have worded this poll a little different. But I had never created one and had absolutely no knowledge how to go about it - although I read the instructions. I am sort of a hands-on type individual. When something is new to me I need to try it a couple of times to get it right.

Just the same, great nation states of the west have fought and smashed our enemies. Together, we cannot be beaten. Sheer greatness was the British Empire, the adventuresome Spaniards, the artistic Italians, the noble German Third Reich, the French Revolution, etc., and now we, the western people of North America, cut the ties to earth and ventured forth on the most magnificent quest of all - Space. We are no longer earth bound. It is imperative for western man to find out what is out there.

If we can keep our blood lines uncontaminated western Man has the genius to go out there and find new worlds. We are driven to explore the planets. One day human beings will live on other planets. But first, the western nations must come together as one body and fight the war of survival against the virulent hatred of the Jews. We must!

Last Online
    Saturday, August 13th, 2011 @ 04:50 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    German, English
    Country
    State
    Maryland Maryland
    Married parent
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    A western alliance specifically aimed against Jews? No, I'm not for that. I'm not anti-semitic. Jews are disproportionately successful, true, but I don't begrudge their success (especially in fields such as theorietical physics and mathematics). I think it's unbecoming to do so (it reeks of jealousy). I don't dislike the Jewish fat cats anymore than I do the Anglo-Saxon fat cats. There are far more Germanic/Christian multi-cultis doing damage to western civilization than there are jews. I don't buy this idea that the Jews are somehow "controlling" or brainwashing the mass of self-loathing Germanics. If that's true, then that's a tacit admission that Jews are superior to us (if that's true, then we deserve what we get). In reality, the mass of self loathers is responsible for their own actions. There are plenty of good Jewish westerners who are doing their part to help stem the tide of western decay. IMO, rabid anti-semitism from some quarters makes the whole group of us who are proud of our Germanic roots look like loons.

Of all of the other groups in the world, the Jews rank towards the bottom of people with whom I have a problem. I think that the US should disengage from the Israeli-Palestinian "peace" process, but only because I think that it's a fools errand. There will never be peace between the two. The Israelis are trying to conquer Palestinian land- of course the Palestinians are going to defend themselves. However, I don't see the Israeli conquest as being any morally worse that the European conquest of North America, which I believe was a good thing and the right thing to do. I wouldn't care if the Israelis rounded all the Palestinians up and expelled them. On the other hand, I wouldn't care if the Palestinians removed every last Israeli from Palestine. It's simply not my fight. It's a classic land grab, just the latest of the thousands that have been perpertrated by all peoples throughout history.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 13th, 2011 @ 04:50 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    German, English
    Country
    State
    Maryland Maryland
    Married parent
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimobog View Post
    I would be willing to support an allience with countries who want to throw off the control of the multi-national oligarchy, of which the "jews" make up a small but influencial part. I have no interest in molesting Zionists and other jews which are not apart of the global elite.
    This is in accord with what I believe. To me, the focus on the Jews as the root of all our problems is far too close to the blacks blaming the white man for all its problems. I refuse to adopt that mentality.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Monday, January 9th, 2012 @ 04:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Originally Posted by runder
    A western alliance specifically aimed against Jews? No, I'm not for that. I'm not anti-semitic. Jews are disproportionately successful, true, but I don't begrudge their success (especially in fields such as theorietical physics and mathematics). I think it's unbecoming to do so (it reeks of jealousy).
    Alas, that Jews are successful is not in itself problematic. What they do with said success is. For all practical purposes, the more powerful they become, the greater their ability to wage socio-political warfare on us becomes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast