Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162122232425262728 LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 272

Thread: Blondism or Germanicism / The Varg Vikernes Eye/Hair Colour Controversy

  1. #251
    The Germanic Orthodoxy
    Juthunge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 10:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordid-CM
    Gender
    Religion
    Religion of the Blood
    Posts
    1,666
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    570
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    755
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    Surely you must be trolling? Is this the state of modern German "nationalism", let alone "national socialism"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Freude View Post
    Women like rebels. One of my girlfriends was a far-left latina girl and she stayed with me even though she knew I was a national socialist. Maybe that is what turned her on, I have no idea. I also had a half-Turkish girlfriend who was a leftist as well and evolved into a typical Twitter and Tumblr kind of girl, but she also didn't mind, she actually started arguing with her mother (who was a typical emancipated woman and even got an abortion) about how abortion is wrong etc. cause that was my belief back in the days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freude View Post
    My first girlfriend was a blonde, blue-eyed Swedish and Polish girl.
    But perhaps the reason is in your blood.
    And the day they sold us out, Our hearts grew cold
    'Cause we were never asked, No brother, we were told!
    What do they know of Europe, Who only Europe know?



    Ancient DNA: List of All Studies analyzing DNA of Ancient Tribes and Ethnicities(post-2010)


  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Juthunge For This Useful Post:


  3. #252
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Last Online
    4 Weeks Ago @ 06:46 PM
    Status
    Brief Absence
    Location
    -
    Gender
    Age
    100
    Posts
    79
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    38
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    40
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Mind you that these are only few of the dozens (hundreds?) of replies this guy got - there will be some attractive women, even by your standards, who replied to him.

    Also, very sophisticated, intelligent women often end up with brutish, idiotic, even ugly guys, as long as they are manly and / or have a certain status. One does not need experiments like the one above to prove this, it is well-known that the "bullies" get the girls. Arthur Schopenhauer already claimed (and rightfully so) that women do not care about intelligence or beauty in a male, they only want a male that is masculine and able to protect and provide. Beauty and intelligence are traits that the women will bring to the table (or better said: that women will inherit to their offsprings), and since a child largely inherits its intelligence from the mother, it is probably better this way than the other way around (smart father, dumb mother) ...

    It's all just biology, one can not blame females (or males) for the way they are wired.

    Quote Originally Posted by Juthunge View Post
    Surely you must be trolling? Is this the state of modern German "nationalism", let alone "national socialism"?

    But perhaps the reason is in your blood.
    German nationalism is not existant. The current state of the right is arguing about unimportant topics, such as who slept with whom, or whether or not children in kindergarden eat pork, instead of focussing on the real issues, such as the anti-blonde and anti-German propaganda which is rampant, or the fact that Germany does not have a constitution, that the youth is addicted to pornography and does not exercise, and that in school we are being told that our ancestors were church-burning, child-eating monsters. Of course, this all boils down to the JQ, the race question and a few other things.

    It is indeed very German of you to pick on the other German guy on this forum instead of showing some nationalism and talking about the real issues. We Germans are known for being rough to each other, but (too) friendly to the foreign, and nationalism definitely isn't a trait of ours. You are a prime example of that, which is why I won't call you foreign, you are definitely a true, full-blooded German.

    We Germans are also the masters of infighting. That much every man of wisdom knew.

  4. #253
    Senior Member
    Gegenschlag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 07:47 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Swiss-German
    Subrace
    Pred. (Hallstatt) Nordic
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    to every man a woman of his race
    Posts
    279
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    82
    Thanked in
    56 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Freude View Post
    Mind you that these are only few of the dozens (hundreds?) of replies this guy got - there will be some attractive women, even by your standards, who replied to him.
    If you say so. A message on a dating program means absolutely nothing. Women get literally hundreds of messages and matches. Very few messages lead to conversations, even fewer conversations lead to dates and very few dates lead to relationships. Congratulations! Your "experiment" means absolutely nothing.

    Also, very sophisticated, intelligent women often end up with brutish, idiotic, even ugly guys, as long as they are manly and / or have a certain status.
    No, they don't, except in (((movies))). In reality, smart and sophisticated women are basically non-existent, anyway. A woman's zenith of sophistication is a political discussion about something on the news and they will always have plenty of suitors who meet those requirements.

    One does not need experiments like the one above to prove this, it is well-known that the "bullies" get the girls.
    It is a well known stereotype, a myth. Reality is different.

    Arthur Schopenhauer already claimed (and rightfully so) that women do not care about intelligence or beauty in a male, they only want a male that is masculine and able to protect and provide.
    All men are able to do this to some extent. The ones who have the most demonstrable capacity are the ones with the most status, which brings us back to my original point.

    Beauty and intelligence are traits that the women will bring to the table (or better said: that women will inherit to their offsprings),
    You aren't seriously suggesting women are smarter than men, are you?

    and since a child largely inherits its intelligence from the mother, it is probably better this way than the other way around (smart father, dumb mother) ...
    About 90% of women are less rational and intelligent than men so I doubt it. Also, intelligence can (in an ideal society) generate far more power/resources than strength.


    It's all just biology, one can not blame females (or males) for the way they are wired.
    There is no way to know for sure how women are wired though, and even then, they mostly seem to behave according to societal expectations.

  5. #254
    The Germanic Orthodoxy
    Juthunge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 10:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordid-CM
    Gender
    Religion
    Religion of the Blood
    Posts
    1,666
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    570
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    755
    Thanked in
    335 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Freude View Post
    It is indeed very German of you to pick on the other German guy on this forum instead of showing some nationalism and talking about the real issues. We Germans are known for being rough to each other, but (too) friendly to the foreign, and nationalism definitely isn't a trait of ours. You are a prime example of that, which is why I won't call you foreign, you are definitely a true, full-blooded German.

    We Germans are also the masters of infighting. That much every man of wisdom knew.
    I'm not infighting (in fact I'm actually well know for intra-German(ic) reconciliation), I merely don't like hypocrites who sleep around with foreigners, even have relationships with them and still call themselves nationalists. "Too friendly to the foreign". So schizophrenic, it boggles the mind.
    And the day they sold us out, Our hearts grew cold
    'Cause we were never asked, No brother, we were told!
    What do they know of Europe, Who only Europe know?



    Ancient DNA: List of All Studies analyzing DNA of Ancient Tribes and Ethnicities(post-2010)


  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juthunge For This Useful Post:


  7. #255
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Last Online
    4 Weeks Ago @ 06:46 PM
    Status
    Brief Absence
    Location
    -
    Gender
    Age
    100
    Posts
    79
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    38
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    40
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    It is not hypocritical to have had a (partly) foreign girlfriend while still believing in borders. Not every relationship ends up in marrying, settling down and having children. I also never claimed that I am a nationalist. First and foremost I believe in the importance of the nordic race, and in the right of the German(ic) people to exist. How this has to be at odds with having had a (partly) foreign girlfriend at the age of 18 is beyond me. You just want to start an argument for no reason.

    As Varg Vikernes wrote 10 years ago: My race is my nation.

    "To argue that I am a «folk traitor» because I married a person I have more in common with genetically than I do with perhaps even most of my fellow countrymen is plain stupid. My race is my nation, and this race is identified by its beauty, fair skin, blue eyes and blonde hair. Passports matter no whit, and I'de rather marry a beautiful, blonde and blue-eyed woman from Russia, Slovakia, Poland, Lithuania or from anywhere else than pick a bride amongst «Nachgedunkelte Schrumpfgermanen» from Germany or any other «Germanic» country."

    Alluding to me being foreign because my first (mind, predominantly nordic) girlfriend at the age of 17 (!!) was half-Polish is even more ridiculous and was meant to provoke me. There was no reason for that whatsoever - other than to start an argument, which is what you intended.

    There is a resentment coming from you, but I don't quite know why. I have done nothing wrong to you or anyone else on here, apart from existing maybe, so it has to be Existenzialneid or boredom / ill-will. The first would be ridiculous, as you don't even know if I am the person I pretend to be. Maybe I'm a virgin who only claims to have had several girlfriends? Maybe I'm Turkish and not German? No one can know for sure. Hating on / arguing with anonymous people online is always pointless, no matter your motives. This Rod dude hates me because I'm blonde and blue-eyed and look more like the ancient Germanics than him, therefore calls me a Greek mutt, mixed-race etc. and points to his meaningless haplogroups as a means to distract from his own (racial) impurity. But what about you?

    The only reason I'm answering at all is because I have nothing better to do. Usually such remarks are only met with cold contempt from my side, and rightfully so.

  8. #256
    Senior Member
    Winterland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Last Online
    5 Hours Ago @ 06:50 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German; Scot-Irish; Scandinavian
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    Location
    Coastal region
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Free Lance
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Christian
    Posts
    237
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    235
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    143
    Thanked in
    105 Posts
    On hair color, I've read some scientific journals over the years that not all genes have selectively mutated unless it is necessary for the organism's survival. Having blue eyes may be slightly advantageous in Northern climates but may not help with a significant adaptive edge for survival. Light brown, hazel-green, or blue may not give a better chance of survival; although, it may be more of a personal, selective preference. Dark brown or black eyes may be less adaptive (?), but Eskimos and Mongolians have dark black eye colors to prove my point. They also have thick black straight hair too in the Arctic zones. To mention, I read that there were 8 basic German tribes, which branched out over thousands of years, so the Belgians and Dutch may not have had all blue eyes, with other darker variations nearer to the Atlantic Coastline. (Celts were known to have green eyes.) A Roman writer once noted that some German tribes near current Belgium had brown eyes. I think between German Romanticism and Nazi-writings have replaced historical writings in some cases with the romantic and ideal version of the German tribe. Yes, I believe that there were some blue-eyed German tribes near the North Sea, but it's near the current blonde belt across Scandinavia and Northern Germany or Denmark. Many of our Germanic children are born with variations of blonde and red-haired colors, but they darken to ash-blonde or medium brown over 20 plus years. It may have nothing to do with breeding out of our communities. With less children, just maybe, less recessives are appearing. Looking at the birth rates among most Germanics, we may lose these recessive traits due to rapid declining rates of young infants and children. With age, you'll see more "darker" Germans who lost their blonde-hair to brown to gray.

    There are now more immigrants with black hair and dark brown eyes arriving in our country currently, like Europe. In the States, the younger generations are marrying out, around 20%. We will not see these wide-spread affects over a short duration of time. Even some of the mixed-race peoples that produce young ones could have recessives like some Mexicans or Indonesians from past colonial influences, but other European features can be lost by other dominants and facial features.

  9. #257
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Last Online
    4 Weeks Ago @ 06:46 PM
    Status
    Brief Absence
    Location
    -
    Gender
    Age
    100
    Posts
    79
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    38
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    40
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Dark eyes and "darker" hair (dark brown to dark blonde) was the result of the pred. nordic and "faelid" (fälisch) ancient Germanics mixing with the native alpine population. Some might have also mixed with the Celts and Slavs, although it was usually prohibited and led to them getting ostracized. Only Germanics were considered as free, and it was symbolic for free Germanic men to have long, blonde hair, which they were very proud of.

  10. #258
    Still just only death
    Chlodovech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Gender
    Religion
    Catholic
    Posts
    3,687
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,031
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,180
    Thanked in
    1,457 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Freude View Post
    As Varg Vikernes wrote 10 years ago: My race is my nation.
    Skadi is not a nordicist or a racialist forum though, not when the nordicism in question is at odds with German & Germanic preservation. That's why Juthunge reacts to your posts. If you respect the character of this forum, we will respect this difference of opinion however. Varg Vikernes was banned from Skadi ten years ago, BTW. And being the laughingstock of the far right he's hardly a man one should take seriously or look to for ideological guidance, as is the case with most artists.

    Don't forget that phenotypes may be deceiving as well. And at any rate, you can look for a Nordic girlfriend in the German population too instead of opting for Slavic women.
    “Liberalism is the exoteric religion of the financial oligarchs, the high priests of Mammon who rule the West. Appealing to the vanity and self-regard of the profane, they manufacture consent by way of elections, propaganda and all manner of distractive spectacle. Manipulation of the popular consciousness, a black art honed to new levels of refinement over the last century, is now accomplished through electronic memes and quite literal programming in television, music and film. An inverted hierarchy will promote inverted values. Who among us today honors saints and warriors past as heroes worthy of our emulation? Under the usury bankster regime, we instead offer adoration to the savage and the harlot.” — Mark Hackard, from ‘Counterfeit Paradise'

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:


  12. #259
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member



    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Ancestry
    N/A
    Gender
    Posts
    3,435
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,536
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    358
    Thanked in
    310 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Freude View Post
    It is not hypocritical to have had a (partly) foreign girlfriend while still believing in borders. Not every relationship ends up in marrying, settling down and having children. I also never claimed that I am a nationalist. First and foremost I believe in the importance of the nordic race, and in the right of the German(ic) people to exist. How this has to be at odds with having had a (partly) foreign girlfriend at the age of 18 is beyond me. You just want to start an argument for no reason.

    As Varg Vikernes wrote 10 years ago: My race is my nation.

    "To argue that I am a «folk traitor» because I married a person I have more in common with genetically than I do with perhaps even most of my fellow countrymen is plain stupid. My race is my nation, and this race is identified by its beauty, fair skin, blue eyes and blonde hair. Passports matter no whit, and I'de rather marry a beautiful, blonde and blue-eyed woman from Russia, Slovakia, Poland, Lithuania or from anywhere else than pick a bride amongst «Nachgedunkelte Schrumpfgermanen» from Germany or any other «Germanic» country."

    Alluding to me being foreign because my first (mind, predominantly nordic) girlfriend at the age of 17 (!!) was half-Polish is even more ridiculous and was meant to provoke me. There was no reason for that whatsoever - other than to start an argument, which is what you intended.

    There is a resentment coming from you, but I don't quite know why. I have done nothing wrong to you or anyone else on here, apart from existing maybe, so it has to be Existenzialneid or boredom / ill-will. The first would be ridiculous, as you don't even know if I am the person I pretend to be. Maybe I'm a virgin who only claims to have had several girlfriends? Maybe I'm Turkish and not German? No one can know for sure. Hating on / arguing with anonymous people online is always pointless, no matter your motives. This Rod dude hates me because I'm blonde and blue-eyed and look more like the ancient Germanics than him, therefore calls me a Greek mutt, mixed-race etc. and points to his meaningless haplogroups as a means to distract from his own (racial) impurity. But what about you?

    The only reason I'm answering at all is because I have nothing better to do. Usually such remarks are only met with cold contempt from my side, and rightfully so.
    Both my wife and I are Nordic Anglos and have been together since 16. I never wanted anybody foreign either, nice looking or not. Platonic relations are for those outside the realm of reproduction and honouring my parents.

    Louis Cachet is a freak and so are his fans. Don't believe the hype, nor enjoy him buy his own. How sad (BTW, he looks like my first cousin on my mum's side, so it's a failure of attitude rather than image).

    You are part foreign and so is your girlfriend, which makes perfect sense. It's like two biracials hitting it off, only your girlfriend is actually more Nord than you, even if she's half Slavic (unless this attraction is because you're really a Yugo Macedonian). You obviously have no real loyalty and I'm not tackling ideology here, but it is your haughty indifference that invites both skepticism and ridicule.

    I doubt very much that you have my build and cranial structure, instead envisioning you being a slender Nord-Med mix with blond highlights and this is based on your own description as well as ideals. I'm a very solid Faelid/Trönder like my male relatives, over six feet tall (as they all are, without exception!) and 240 lbs, DNA plotting and family tree in England and the Netherlands, with an Indogermanic Y-DNA haplogroup and SE Norway subclade, West Eurasian mtDNA likewise. Having only 20% Celtic DNA on MyTrueAncestry.com and -1% Med DNA is not the same as about 6.25% Greek ancestry (you wrote 1/16 or something?), for that means I'm still that much more Nordish by default, yet your delusion of assimilation is as if Celtic is less Nordish than Greek (typical Med snobbery about Nord barbarians like Celts and Germans) and the type of thing to get you laughed off Skadi like Mr Burzum himself.

    Wow, this kind of drama takes us back 14 years. I'm getting a Stormfront and Stirpes vibe. A Europeanist White nationalism is afoot, yet I'm not complaining about anything except puffed up vanity on display.

  13. #260
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Last Online
    4 Weeks Ago @ 06:46 PM
    Status
    Brief Absence
    Location
    -
    Gender
    Age
    100
    Posts
    79
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    38
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    40
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    If you have black or brown hair, you are not pure nordic or faelid. Sorry to break that to you.

    I don't know "Louis Cachet", and I do not watch his videos. I simply quoted him cause what he wrote made sense.

    I'm 6'1" (6'1" and a half on a good day), my Dad is 6'3", he was 6'4" in his youth. So much for height.

    I am indeed slim, as most pred. nordic people are. 240lbs could just mean that you are fat. Post physique.

    My girlfriend and I broke up years ago, and I mentioned that three times. Even my profile here declares that I'm single.

    I'm not entirely sure about how much Greek I am, but I am sure that it is less than 1/8, since all my great-grandparents have been born and raised in Germany. I am also not sure if my Greek ancestor was blonde or not, since my (possibly) part-Greek great-grandmother had blonde hair and looked a bit like the "Borreby" phenotype. I got my black body hair from my German great-grandmother from East Brandenburg, funnily enough. My Greek ancestor was probably "brighter" in terms of race than some of my German ancestors.

    Also, it's entirely possible that I have a "med" influence (more likely to be atlantid) - but that influence too is, and now brace yourself: From my German ancestors! In Western Germany (especially in the Rheinland) there is a westisch influence, Joseph Goebbels is a prime example of a "German" of mediterranean race, or how Varg would (rightly) call him "Nachgedunkelter Schrumpfgermane" ...



    ^ Proto-Germanic, according to you, because all of his parents were born and raised in Germany, so he's of "pure German stock". He was barely 5'5" by the way.

    Nationalities don't mean anything. Race is everything. You are not Germanic if you look like Goebbels, no matter your passport or haplogroup.

    Having mentioned haplogroups: They make up less than 0.1% of your genes. How on earth is that relevant? And in case you haven't noticed - both of my haplogroups are proto-nordic with their highest densities in Scandinavia. One simple Google-search would have sufficed.

    Nothing you mention here has any substance. MyTrueAncestry is a scam by the way, stop wasting your money.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech View Post
    Skadi is not a nordicist or a racialist forum though, not when the nordicism in question is at odds with German & Germanic preservation. That's why Juthunge reacts to your posts. If you respect the character of this forum, we will respect this difference of opinion however. Varg Vikernes was banned from Skadi ten years ago, BTW. And being the laughingstock of the far right he's hardly a man one should take seriously or look to for ideological guidance, as is the case with most artists.

    Don't forget that phenotypes may be deceiving as well. And at any rate, you can look for a Nordic girlfriend in the German population too instead of opting for Slavic women.
    The ancient Germanics were tall, pale, blonde and blue-eyed, that means they were of fälisch and nordisch race. If you want to preserve Germanic people, you need to preserve their race(s). A bunch of Goebbels-lookalikes jumping about and celebrating Germanic heathenry is not my what I would want for the future, and I declare that openly. If this is an issue, I will leave this forum with no grudges, accepting the differences of opinion and wishing you all a happy and healthy life regardless.

    I simply quoted Vikernes because he made sense, and do not watch his videos.

    That girl was more nordic than 98% of Germany. I also didn't breed with her, it was an affair during my youth (again, I was 17 years old), so it is totally irrelevant and shouldn't concern any of you. The majority of these days youth is masturbating in front of a screen, and no one bats an eye, so there is no reason to declare having had a half-Polish girlfriend a crime. It just makes you look bitter.

    The reason that I even mentioned any of my girlfriends in the first place was just to make a point: Women do not care about your political beliefs. Even if they are foreigners and you are a tattooed "skinhead-nazi" (the subhuman, alcohol-addicted predominantly alpine Europeans that are considered "Nazis" today) they won't care. Women only care about masculinity, looks, status and character.

Similar Threads

  1. Age and Eye/Hair-Colour-shifting
    By Erlingr Hárbarðarson in forum Anthropological Taxonomy
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 3 Weeks Ago, 03:40 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: Wednesday, March 29th, 2017, 05:13 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •