Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1722232425262728 LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 272

Thread: Blondism or Germanicism / The Varg Vikernes Eye/Hair Colour Controversy

  1. #261
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member



    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Ancestry
    N/A
    Gender
    Posts
    3,435
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,560
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    358
    Thanked in
    310 Posts
    Nobody in my family looks at all like Goebbels, Himmler or Hitler. My dad looks a bit like 'Wings' Hauser and my mum looks like Maud Adams. Once again, if this 'Greek' is blond (Greeks think anything lighter than black is fair), then you're probably South Slavic and that explains your taste in women. The only problem here is your posturing can backfire.

    MyTrueAncestry is based in Switzerland and uses archaeological DNA samples, with my 80% results of Germanic tribal burials similar to 90% Germanic on my YourDNAPortal results (and Living DNA's own percentage), so it's no wonder I come up English, Mixed Germanic, German and Utah White on Gedmatch. I can cite my genetic fitness from YSEQ, Yfull, Gedmatch, YourDNAPortal, DNALand, etc. All of my closest matches (regardless of calculator used) are North Sea populations (second being Frisian and Dutch, same as pre-Viking Anglo-Saxon period) and these are posted in my threads about them. My proximity to English is even closer than an Englishman in Britain on Skadi who posted his results, ruling out the fantasy of degenerate Americans.

    https://forums.skadi.net/threads/207...ueAncestry-com
    https://forums.skadi.net/threads/207...Portal-Results
    https://forums.skadi.net/threads/211...-amp-Yfull-com
    https://forums.skadi.net/threads/211388-MyHeritage

    Now, if you're 1/16 Greek or Macedonian, your DNA chart will plot closer to Albania or Hungary in order to centre your aggregate autosomal inheritance. Austria's hold on Yugoslavs has meant this ancestry in Germans there too, before WWI. It doesn't come off appropriate for you to lambast English folk just to prove your Greek or Macedonian is insignificant, since Greek is Med whilst Slav is on par with Celt, thereby proving nothing in your favour but an attitude problem. Of course, if your Greek was actually a Bavarian or Danish family that went to Greece with the royal families there, that's a different story, but still doesn't excuse your mentality.

    Unlike some others here, I don't mind you being somewhat another Indogermanic (I liked members such as part Greek Blood Axis and Serb AWAR), just oppose any attempt to equivocate non-Germanic bias and put us through this confusion wringer about metaethnic orientation, because it's true you've had to process this personally and go over the top trying to prove it to us. You also know what you're doing by stoking Anglophobia as red meat for the wolves; it's the same as pushing Germanophobic Hollowco$t narratives.

  2. #262
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Last Online
    4 Weeks Ago @ 06:46 PM
    Status
    Brief Absence
    Location
    -
    Gender
    Age
    100
    Posts
    79
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    38
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    40
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    My point wasn't that you look like Goebbels, I don't know what you look like, my point was that race does not equal nationality. There are many Greeks and even some Turks who look more like the ancient Germanics than Goebbels because of their race. It does not matter what your DNA-test says (they are known to fake percentages anyways, all these companies are owned by Jews, also MyHeritage is the least accurate of them all by a long shot), all that matters is genealogy and the mirror. If your hair is black, no matter your other features, you would not have been considered part of the Germanic tribes, since black hair was seen as a feature of the unfree / slaves. It is not I who says this, it is the view of the ancient Germanics, who wore their long golden blonde (or reddish) hair proudly and considered those with short and dark hair slaves. They also depicted their gods just like themselves - strong, tall, with long, golden-blonde or reddish-blonde hair, light eyes and pale skin.

    It isn't "anglophobic" to mention the fact that England is not a majority Germanic nation. They aren't - and they are getting darker and darker by the minute, just like all other European countries.

    The only reason to even consider this stance "anglophobic" is if you hate the Celts, and opposed to you, I don't think the Celts were that inferior - they are also part of Europe and have great history. Many Europeans, most Germans and definitely every English person has Celtic ancestors. You should quit hating on your ancestors, it poisons your soul.

    Not every American is a mutt, and I never called you such names, you called me names because you are insecure about your dark hair, which was considered ugly by the Germanics. They said things like: "Well, she has black hair, but at least she's pretty." or "He is still good-looking, despite his black hair." ... it was seen as foreign and impure.

    I don't have anything against black hair though, some of my ancestors had it and it can look beautiful. It's just not possible to have black hair and still declare yourself a "pure Germanic" while insulting a blonde and blue-eyed German as a "mutt" because of one Greek great-great-great?-grandparent. It simply does not work that way. Race > nationality. Mirror > MyHeritage.

  3. #263
    Still just only death
    Chlodovech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Gender
    Religion
    Catholic
    Posts
    3,687
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,033
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,181
    Thanked in
    1,457 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Freude View Post
    The ancient Germanics were tall, pale, blonde and blue-eyed, that means they were of fälisch and nordisch race. If you want to preserve Germanic people, you need to preserve their race(s).
    If that was once the case, and that's a big if, it certainly isn't entirely true today. Preserving Germanic people by making children with Slavic women has still nothing to do with Germanic preservation anyway - and they don't have the cultural legacy - and they do not descend from ancient Germanics. Furthermore, this is confusing: you said you were into preserving your race, not your (meta-)nation - but now you do speak of preserving Germanic people. Preserving merely a phenotype is quite useless. Can you feel the Germanic preservation of visiting your wife's family in Belarus and your children speaking Russian to her at home? Nordicism is an internet thing only and almost exclusively the domain of young non-Germanic and non-Nordid men whom fetishize Slavic and Scandinavian women; like nazbols, nordicists aren't taken fully seriously. I've never seen more than two Nordicist Nordids on Skadi in all of its history. And they would've made sure to date Germanic Nordids only.

    A bunch of Goebbels-lookalikes jumping about and celebrating Germanic heathenry is not my what I would want for the future, and I declare that openly.
    Okay, no-one forces you to do that. But I can't imagine living life looking down upon +80% of the German population and viewing them as some kind of outsiders you don't want to associate with. What else won't you do with them then? Nordicism certainly isn't a practical or realistic ideological stance to adopt, me thinks.

    That girl was more nordic than 98% of Germany. I also didn't breed with her, it was an affair during my youth (again, I was 17 years old), so it is totally irrelevant and shouldn't concern any of you.
    That's why I don't bring it up.

    The majority of these days youth is masturbating in front of a screen, and no one bats an eye, so there is no reason to declare having had a half-Polish girlfriend a crime. It just makes you look bitter.
    On Skadi, we care more about whom we date, rather than if we date at all. For us there's no glory in dating invaders and undesirables as opposed to being single, contrary to some manosphere circles. However, as long as you don't push agendas contrary to our mission statement on this forum, we'll all get along.
    “Liberalism is the exoteric religion of the financial oligarchs, the high priests of Mammon who rule the West. Appealing to the vanity and self-regard of the profane, they manufacture consent by way of elections, propaganda and all manner of distractive spectacle. Manipulation of the popular consciousness, a black art honed to new levels of refinement over the last century, is now accomplished through electronic memes and quite literal programming in television, music and film. An inverted hierarchy will promote inverted values. Who among us today honors saints and warriors past as heroes worthy of our emulation? Under the usury bankster regime, we instead offer adoration to the savage and the harlot.” — Mark Hackard, from ‘Counterfeit Paradise'

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:


  5. #264
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Nachtengel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Gender
    Posts
    6,403
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    201
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,182
    Thanked in
    686 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Freude View Post
    Maybe I'm Turkish and not German?
    Or rather a nigger?

    I can't stand this anymore. The lying, the accusations, the nightmares ... the truth needs to be unveiled.

    Many of you might have already guessed it: I'm not the person I pretended to be.

    For all my life, I wanted to be someone I wasn't. I wanted to be noticed, I wanted to be loved.



    It all started in elementary, back when I was still a child. I was a curious and healthy young boy, ready to explore the world around me. I had a few friends, considered girls to be yucky, and my favourite activity was playing on the playground, especially at school.

    One day, on a day like any other, I got into an argument with my friends. We played hide and seek, and I was the seeker. I closed my eyes, counted to 10, and then started looking for my friends. I found them all in record time, beating their previous times by a long shot.

    Long story short, they accused me of cheating. I really just have talented ears and can hear about anything within a radius of 20 meters or so, but they did not believe me. They called me a liar, a fraud, and worst of all: A nigger.

    First it was just Colin who called me that vile and evil word, then James, then Kevin, then all of them. It was the first time I experienced systemic racism, and it scarred me for my whole life.

    In unison they chanted: "Nigger, nigger, Nelson is a nigger!" ... it stuck with me till this day.

    I was one of the only Black children growing up in an all-White neighbourhood, and till that day I never cared about my skin color. It all happened so fast.

    Worst of all, they were blonde and blue-eyed "Chads", having success with the girls later on in life, while I was left alone and considered a subhuman.

    I just wanted to be different. I wanted to be tall, but I stopped growing at 5'6", while Colin, Kevin and James were all well above 6 feet.

    I wanted to have lovely, dreamy blue eyes, but I'm stuck with shit brown. I wanted to be White, but my skin stayed the way it is.

    I wanted to be blonde and even dyed my hair blonde twice, but people just looked at me funny and once a beautiful blonde girl I had a crush on told me that my new haircut sucks, so I gave up on that.

    Introverted as I am, I retreated into the privacy of my room, playing World Of Warcraft and browsing the internet for interracial cuck porn. I especially liked the BBC stuff because it made me feel more powerful and desired.

    In World Of Warcraft I always either played the Blood Elves or the Humans, both are tall, blonde and muscular, just like I've always wanted to be.

    A few months later I met a girl in WoW and we started chatting. I told her that I was a big, tall, blonde and beautiful guy and she seemed to believe me. She started sending me pictures of herself, and eventually we even married (in-game, of course) ...

    From thereon out I noticed how easy it was to deceive people into believing you are someone who you actually aren't, and how great it felt receiving all these compliments. I sent her fake pictures of "myself", and she was head over heels for "me" ...

    Fast forward a few years: I found this forum and immediately created an account. The rest of the story you already know.



    Now you might ask "what about your DNA-test results?"

    I took them from the internet. I'm not actually Greek or German or Dutch or anything. I'm basically 80% African and 20% White. I don't even know exactly because I never actually did a DNA-test.

    "What about the people you posted? What about your great-grandfather and great-grandmother etc. etc.?" Fake. All of them. I specifically asked a German friend to help me with these pictures. They are his relatives, not mine. Some are also from the internet, the same goes for the pictures of "me" as a child that I posted earlier this month.



    So there it is. The truth has been unveiled. Laugh all you want, I'm used to it anyways ...

    This will probably be my last post. I enjoyed my time here and actually kind of liked many of you, but you leave me no choice. Your constant bullying has forced me to take action. Goodbye.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...-My-Coming-Out

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nachtengel For This Useful Post:


  7. #265

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to fjaran For This Useful Post:


  9. #266
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Gefjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Gender
    Age
    39
    Family
    Married parent
    Posts
    1,435
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    121
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    332
    Thanked in
    186 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech View Post
    I've never seen more than two Nordicist Nordids on Skadi in all of its history.
    Pretty much, yep. Some of those folks took the cake, like the Iranian dude who put a lightbulb in his photo to make himself look pale, or that American dude who bleached his hair to look like Limahl but claimed it was natural.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gefjon For This Useful Post:


  11. #267
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member



    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Ancestry
    N/A
    Gender
    Posts
    3,435
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,560
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    358
    Thanked in
    310 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Freude View Post
    My point wasn't that you look like Goebbels, I don't know what you look like, my point was that race does not equal nationality. There are many Greeks and even some Turks who look more like the ancient Germanics than Goebbels because of their race. It does not matter what your DNA-test says (they are known to fake percentages anyways, all these companies are owned by Jews, also MyHeritage is the least accurate of them all by a long shot), all that matters is genealogy and the mirror. If your hair is black, no matter your other features, you would not have been considered part of the Germanic tribes, since black hair was seen as a feature of the unfree / slaves. It is not I who says this, it is the view of the ancient Germanics, who wore their long golden blonde (or reddish) hair proudly and considered those with short and dark hair slaves. They also depicted their gods just like themselves - strong, tall, with long, golden-blonde or reddish-blonde hair, light eyes and pale skin.

    It isn't "anglophobic" to mention the fact that England is not a majority Germanic nation. They aren't - and they are getting darker and darker by the minute, just like all other European countries.

    The only reason to even consider this stance "anglophobic" is if you hate the Celts, and opposed to you, I don't think the Celts were that inferior - they are also part of Europe and have great history. Many Europeans, most Germans and definitely every English person has Celtic ancestors. You should quit hating on your ancestors, it poisons your soul.

    Not every American is a mutt, and I never called you such names, you called me names because you are insecure about your dark hair, which was considered ugly by the Germanics. They said things like: "Well, she has black hair, but at least she's pretty." or "He is still good-looking, despite his black hair." ... it was seen as foreign and impure.

    I don't have anything against black hair though, some of my ancestors had it and it can look beautiful depending on your face. It's just not possible to have black hair and still declare yourself a "pure Germanic" while insulting a blonde and blue-eyed guy as a "mutt" because of one Greek great-great-great?-grandparent. It simply does not work that way. Race > nationality. Mirror > MyHeritage.
    You as a Med Greek-Nord German know best about exceptions to the rule. Where did you get the idea my hair is black? All I said is that it's not as light as when I was a child; now that I'm 38, some of my blonde hairs have all turned white, but it's taken me that long like any other person. YourDNAPortal even isolates my genes for blond and ginger hair, blue eyes and freckles, along with other genes. Your blondicism is eccentric, to say the least, because it doesn't square with anthropological consensus of any kind whatsoever, outside your own fantasy.

    You really presume to lecture those here with Nordicist credentials like myself, or any number of other members aware of subracial classifications? I take it you're no stranger to some HBD boards, but long after it all started here at Skadi. Loki, founder of The Apricity, was a member of the Society for Nordish Physical Anthropology on Yahoo and here before founding the Nordish Portal where I was a member, before TA was a gleam in his eye. You're some out-of-touch newcomer that nobody considers to match Agrippa either. If the Jews wanted to mess with my head and lie to me, they're doing a very bad job. You think when genetic tests match family trees, it's fake? Maybe you're just afraid your freely ADMITTED Med ancestry will come up on a DNA test, which means you're in a state of denial and trying to implicate others is going to pull the wool over our eyes with distraction. If we were never told of you being Greek, it wouldn't be an issue. Your problem is pretending Medish ancestry is not an issue and that this can be ignored or dismissed whilst tearing into a whole ethnic group of Nordish folk as if illegitimate. I never said your Polish girlfriend wasn't Nordish and provided a possible explanation for your claim to being Nordish if you're Slavic Macedonian rather than Greek Macedonian.

    Rank hypocrisy of an anti-Germanic troll talking in circles to justify trolling. How mature. You want to convince yourself and so rant loud enough to silence your conscience, putting fingers in your ears when contradicted. You already once ran off with your tail between your legs when I was the only one to really welcome you here and I see the folly of bothering.

    I don't hate Celts or Slavs; they hate me and other Germanics even though I'm open minded to them and for which I've been argued with on Skadi. I admit some Anglo-Irish ancestry from the 19th century (yeah, the ones blamed for the Potato Famine as excuse for seceding from the UK) means that I'm wholly Nordish, not Medish Greek. If you're really Nordish Slav, fine by me. That would mean we're in the same boat. Having some relation to Celts doesn't mean I'm not Germanic, it means that we don't live in vacuums or controlled lab environments. Your deconstructionism would trivialise and annihilate any and all ethnic groups as fictional, so have no business being here. If taken to logical conclusion, Balts and Finns would be the only Germanics, going solely by your single criteria.

    Furthermore, if you're Haplogroup I, it means you like most Balkanites are not paternally Indogermanic, but a Neolithic Anatolian agriculturalist and responsible for the megalithic culture, more in common with Hittites, Philistines, Jews and Arabs--not my problem. Those are the thralls of ancient Scandinavia, whilst Haplogroup R is from the Corded Ware, Battle-Boat Axe graves and the Yamnaya Kurgan culture, the Steppe warriors on horseback who brought Indogermanic, or Aryan society to Europe, including the very cultural norms you claim to represent. You hate genetics for challenging your fantasy of being Übermensch despite confirming the reality of mine, therefore behave like an ostrich with head in the hole.

    How could you not be Greek despite telling us you are? How are you Nordish German despite Medish Greek and me not Nordish English despite Nordish Celt? Logical fallacies aplenty with you. Go recruit some Aborigines for your blond army of Teutons.

  12. #268
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Last Online
    4 Weeks Ago @ 06:46 PM
    Status
    Brief Absence
    Location
    -
    Gender
    Age
    100
    Posts
    79
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    38
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    40
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech View Post
    If that was once the case, and that's a big if, it certainly isn't entirely true today. Preserving Germanic people by making children with Slavic women has still nothing to do with Germanic preservation anyway - and they don't have the cultural legacy - and they do not descend from ancient Germanics. Furthermore, this is confusing: you said you were into preserving your race, not your (meta-)nation - but now you do speak of preserving Germanic people. Preserving merely a phenotype is quite useless. Can you feel the Germanic preservation of visiting your wife's family in Belarus and your children speaking Russian to her at home? Nordicism is an internet thing only and almost exclusively the domain of young non-Germanic and non-Nordid men whom fetishize Slavic and Scandinavian women; like nazbols, nordicists aren't taken fully seriously. I've never seen more than two Nordicist Nordids on Skadi in all of its history. And they would've made sure to date Germanic Nordids only.



    Okay, no-one forces you to do that. But I can't imagine living life looking down upon +80% of the German population and viewing them as some kind of outsiders you don't want to associate with. What else won't you do with them then? Nordicism certainly isn't a practical or realistic ideological stance to adopt, me thinks.



    That's why I don't bring it up.



    On Skadi, we care more about whom we date, rather than if we date at all. For us there's no glory in dating invaders and undesirables as opposed to being single, contrary to some manosphere circles. However, as long as you don't push agendas contrary to our mission statement on this forum, we'll all get along.

    It is not a question of "if", all the sources we have point towards ancient Germanics having been tall, blonde, light-eyed, dolichocephalic and pred. nordic. Even the Codex Manesse, which was made in the dark ages, shows only blonde people, because black hair (in Germany) was something rare 800 years ago, and almost non-existant during the times of the Germanic tribes. I highly recommend reading Günthers books (or a translation of them, if they're available) about the ancient Germanics.

    If one can preserve both, his nationality and his race, that's great. But if I had the choice between a swarthy mediterranean German bride and a nordic foreign one (for example a Swedish woman), I'd choose the latter, because I want my children to look like the ancient Germanics, not like most of the modern-day Italians or Greeks.

    "What else won't you do with them then?"

    Procreate.

    "Nordicist" is the new "racist" - "Nordicism" is the "racism" (used as an insult) for people who believe in races ... it is a meaningless term, just like all -isms. Either one recognizes the importance of the nordic race in history, or one does not. If one does, one will become a "nordicist", just like one who realizes the importance of race instantly becomes a "racist" in this day and age.


    "Preserving merely a phenotype is quite useless."

    Preserving merely a passport is useless. Look at the modern-day Greeks. Do they have the right to associate with the pred. nordic upper class of Ancient Greece? Do they look like Apollo? Friedrich Schiller looked more like Apollo than any of the modern-day Greeks, and we know why. Race, again, is everything. I do not want a Germany that is black-haired and short like most Italians. I want a blonde, tall, pale, blue-eyed Germany. This seems to be an issue here, in a supposedly pro-Germanic forum, so I will say goodbye to you all and wish you a happy and healthy life.

    This is what Germans used to look like:



    This is what Germans will look like in 100 years from now:




    Unless ...

  13. #269
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Last Online
    4 Weeks Ago @ 06:46 PM
    Status
    Brief Absence
    Location
    -
    Gender
    Age
    100
    Posts
    79
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    38
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    40
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Rod, 100% of your ancestors come from a Celtic nation. 97% of my ancestors come from a Germanic nation with the name "Germany". Who is more Germanic? It's simple maths.

  14. #270
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member



    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Ancestry
    N/A
    Gender
    Posts
    3,435
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,560
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    358
    Thanked in
    310 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Freude View Post
    Rod, 100% of your ancestors come from a Celtic nation. 97% of my ancestors come from a Germanic nation with the name "Germany". Who is more Germanic? It's simple maths.
    The troll is out in full force.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodskarl Dubhgall For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Age and Eye/Hair-Colour-shifting
    By Erlingr Hárbarðarson in forum Anthropological Taxonomy
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 3 Weeks Ago, 03:40 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: Wednesday, March 29th, 2017, 05:13 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •