NS-Eugeniker
    Religion
    Highland Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfric View Post
    After reading some of his articles on his website and I doubt this is really him.
    Doesn't matter if it's the real Vikernes or not, it is still interesting to read and for the most part his views on the Skadi forum seem to be in accordance with the views expressed in Varg Vikernes's writings from the burzum.org website.

Last Online
    Thursday, April 8th, 2010 @ 03:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

To Sigurd

Turks is a "highly variable term"? *Sigh* No, it isn't. And the reason there are some Turks with European features is very simple; they raped the Balkans, they raped the European inhabitants of what is today Turkey, and they kidnapped many, many young (Greek, Slavonic, Illyrian etc.) boys in the Balkans and raised them as Muslim elite soldiers. The Janissary.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissary.

Belarus was never a Baltic country. It was a part of Greater Lithuania for some time (a country stretching from the Baltic coast to the Black Sea, and far into what is today Russia), and the Belarussian population was in fact a majority in that country -- to such a degree that Greater Lithuania actually had Balrussian as an administrative language!

There is no credible source of theTurkish rape of the Balkans? Are you kidding me? The Turks (Ottomans) systematically raped the women of the Balkans. the officers travelled from village to village to rape all the women, to break down the national idenity of the peoples there. Everyone on the Balkans knows this. I actually know an Albanian who told me that the reason he was blonde and blue eyed was that his family had killed these Ottoman officers when they came to their home, and then his family had to run away and live in the mountains for many years -- as refugees. So; they remained blonde, blue-eyed and white.

When did I say the French is at large a Germanic population? (The French nobility is, though.)

By the way, the Vandals left Northern Africa, in case you didn't know, and headed for, I think it was, Sardinia. And comparing a Frankish invasion of a perfectly "white" country (France before the Franks came, inhabited by perfectly European Gauls and Romans) with the Vandals entering a Berber area (Tunisia) is ludicrous. And before you start displaying more of your ignorance; yes, Tunisia was a Berber country at the time. The Arabs arrived much later (around year 700).

When I say "someone like me" I mean a racist. Comprende? No, none are above criticism, but you base your criticism on utter ignorance, and your motivation to critisize is obviously childish.

And before you start your sub-race nonsense again; I know all of this okay? I have read just about everything there is to read about this as well, from SS-schoolbooks to Alfred Mjøen's "Rasehygiene", from genealogical atlases to qvasi-scientific papers, and I have studied biology as well. The problem is I realised that much of this is a load of crap, pardon my language. I have to admit it has been a few years since I last read about this, so much has been forgotten, but still; I read it, I knew it, and I realised it was nonsense. Not everything, of course, but most of it is. Been there, done that, okay? I moved on. I am wiser now. I understand you like this topic and probably read a lot about it, but please don't try to "teach your father how to fuck", so to speak.

You are no Dragonslayer, Sigurd, and if you ever want to be you better learn some respect for those who are older and wiser than you. At least learn some history.
    Last edited by Varg Vikernes; Sunday, March 14th, 2010 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Grammatical corrections

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

to Méldmir

Then how do you explain the 8.000 year old Komsa culture in northern Norway? It is certainly not Sami.

The northern extremes of Scandinavia has always been used by both Scandinavians and Finns (and later Slavs) as hunting ground. The Samis were forced to settle there because when they got their freedom (from Finnish slavery) there was nowhere else to run.

We don't really know if they were used as slaves by the Finns, but we think so, because the FInns come from east of the Ural mountains, and the Sami from Sibiria, and it is most likely that the Finns enslaved the Sami and brought them to Europe when they travelled westwards (they were nomadic). During many years of slavery the Sami lost their native language and adopted an Uralic language, which of course developed in a different direction than Finnish/Estonian did when the Sami moved to the northern extremes of Scandinavia and lived away from their Finnish masters.

The area claimed by the Sami today is huge, and is made up of areas inhabited by the Sami for as little as 250 years (like Oppland in Norway). It's redicules, and I think they are very unwise to make such absurd claims. They might become too unpopular and face dangerous reactions. If they want a homeland they can move back to Sibiria and their Samoyed siblings.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    3 Days Ago @ 08:36 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Varg Vikernes View Post
    Turks is a "highly variable term"? *Sigh* No, it isn't.
    Yes it is.

Belarus was never a Baltic country.
    Actually, if we observe the spread of Baltics, notably Lithuanians around 1200 we notice that they extended to almost the Berezina River, essentially the Memel/Dnjepr watershed. We are talking of approx. 1/3 of the area of today's Belarus.

Secondly, your etymology of "White Russia" is, incorrect. I know that in Germany we call it "Weißrußland" but it has been suggested that bely in the Medieval simply meant "Westerly" or "Northerly".

There is no credible source of theTurkish rape of the Balkans? Are you kidding me?
    I spoke about Franconian and British Keltic-Nordids respectively, to which the "no credible source" comment was complimentary, the Balkans part was never doubted. Perhaps, reading a little more attentively would do you good.

yes, Tunisia was a Berber country at the time. The Arabs arrived much later (around year 700).
    I stated nowhere that it was an Arab country at the time, don't know where you took that reading-between-lines from. Arabs didn't start their expansion into the Maghrib until several centuries after the Vandal arrival, or more precisely 642, this is of course known from any schoolbook.

If we were this correct though, we wouldn't speak of an "Arab assault" on Spain, but more correctly a "predominantly Berber assault", it is now accepted that the Muslims who spread into Spain beginning in 711/712 were not only led by a Berber, but mostly Berbers themselves, anyhow.

The problem is I realised that much of this is a load of crap, pardon my language. I have to admit it has been a few years since I last read about this, so much has been forgotten, but still; I read it, I knew it, and I realised it was nonsense.
    And you reckon that making racial classification solely by hair and eye pigment, arguably the most instable, most variable and most prone to parallel development, pointers in genetics is less non-sensical?

This is what got me here, for someone stating to have read extensively into biology and thus likely genetics, you over-simplify the inheritance of alleles dangerously. Notice again the "genetics in a nutshell" post I linked to I believe a few posts earlier to show the complexity of the subject.

You are no Dragonslayer, Sigurd,
    I'm sorry to disappoint you but my choice of handle is not so mundane that it is merely taken from myth, though I do consider Arminius/Hermann/Siegfried/Sigurd (I'll perhaps, come time, propose this theory in a thread of its own) a true folk hero of Germanics.

Instead, my main reason for picking the handle Sigurd, formerly Sigurd Eirikson is deep reverence for the elders in my family. My grandfather's name is Siegfried and so was his father's, my great-great-grandfather finally was Erich. To me picking such a username is thus a way of uplifting my direct forebears, who are/were without except honourable men.

and if you ever want to be you better learn some respect for those who are older and wiser than you.
    I have a healthy amount of respect for my elders if they deserve that respect. I would not have a healthy respect for let's say a wife-beating alcoholic just because he is 55 years old. Respect has to be earned.

I will also acknowledge wisdom coming from experience, but will you tell me where you are that much more experienced in matters of life than I? Sure, you had almost a score of years to contemplate on your actions and lifestyle, but as regards life experience outside the rather self-contained environment of jail, I'd say you have the same 21 1/2 years of freely roaming as I did.

At least learn some history.
    Firstly, I am already "learning" some history. I'm actually studying the subject at university, if you cared to know. (Accessory study, main study is Linguistics)

Secondly, History is not something to be "learnt". It's something to be looked at and then debated and theorised about. Things aren't set in stone, I'd be learning very dire things if I just "learnt" what was in schoolbooks about the route of my nation in the past 120 years. It's always written by the victor, remember. Though I'm curious why someone who writes in his articles such badly-researched untruths, such as that Lindisfarne 793 was the first Viking attack on England would want to tell me to improve on my history.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

To Sigurd

*sigh*

I said the Turks raped the people of the Balkans. You said there are no credible source for this rape. I said there is. Now, what the f*** has this got to do with the British Isles and Kelts? When did I ever talk about them being raped by Turks?

I say Turks. You return with a survey of the Tartar population in our world. The Turks are Tartar, alright, but does that make all Tartars Turks? And you think you know something about races? *phew*

Listen, kid, everything you say is nonsense. I am not going to waste anymore time on you. Goodbye. Come back when you can grow a beard and have completed your history classes at the university. I am sure you need them. Badly.

In words you might understand; go away. I don't want to play with you. Go play with some kids your own age.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    3 Days Ago @ 08:36 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    I said the Turks raped the people of the Balkans. You said there are no credible source for this rape. I said there is. Now, what the f*** has this got to do with the British Isles and Kelts? When did I ever talk about them being raped by Turks?
    You said that the Dinarid type was exemplified by Turkish rape of the Balkans. I said it was a process, not a type and pointed out British Isles and Franconians of the "Keltic-Nordid" type which has Dinarid influence going back to well before the Turks entered the Balkans.

I then said: "Neither [note: meaning "neither in Britain nor Franconia"!] would have any credibly source for supposed "Turkic rape", there are no credible historical pointers which suggest Turkish influence in Franconia, let alone England or Scotland, prior to about 1960."

I apologise if that formulation was unclear. What I never stated was that there was no Turkic Rape in the Balkans, quite to the contrary. My comments were aimed at your attack on the Dinarid type, the rise of which in Europe you attributed to something which could not have cause the Dinarid type, as it is an absent condition in some European areas where this type is also common.

I say Turks. You return with a survey of the Tartar population in our world. The Turks are Tartar, alright, but does that make all Tartars Turks? And you think you know something about races? *phew*
    All those mentioned on the map are collectively known as "Turk Peoples", which are believed to have had a similar origin, originally nomad (which is BTW why so many "basic concepts" in Turkish are loanwords from other languages - nomads simply know no fine arts, republic, clocks or even chambers!).

From a linguistic perspective it is quite clear that the Turk-Languages subgroup of the Altaic tongues stems from a common source. If "blood derived" speakers of Germanic tongues are Germanics, then "blood derived" speakers of Turkish tongues are collectively Turks, easy as that.

Goodbye. Come back when you can grow a beard
    Back already, since I already sport a beard some seven inches long. Try again.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Friday, February 25th, 2011 @ 04:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    WASP
    Ancestry
    England, France, and Germany
    Subrace
    WASP
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Maryland Maryland
    driver and clerk
    Politics
    Conservative WASP
    Religion
    WASP-Baptist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Why Varg, you're a feudalist?! I only wish you had been there when William the Conqueror was in charge.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/Sabdude/RoyalStandardFlagAngloNormanKings.png

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

To Devin De Blois

Hey, I think Richard Lionheart is more my cup of tea. He knew how to treat the Muslims...

Those fine Frenchmen!

Last Online
    Saturday, May 15th, 2010 @ 01:20 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Austria Austria
    State
    Tyrol Tyrol
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    You should focus less on drinking beer.
    You are saying this just because you are jealous of all of the excellent German beers and Norway has none !

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

To BundOsmark

I don't drink beer, so I have noe idea. I wouldn't be surprised if you were right tough. Most of what we have in Soviet-Norway is crap.

PS. I am a little jealous because of your mountains though. The alps are much higher than the Norwegian mountains.
    Last edited by Varg Vikernes; Monday, March 15th, 2010 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Adding a PS

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast