State
    Louisiana Louisiana
    Germanic Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varg Vikernes View Post
    And your "dinard" race type is just a European mixed with a Turk).
    Then you would consider many ethnic British Islanders and other Celts as being mixed with Turks? I myself have dinarid influence, but have blonde hair and blue eyes; would I be of Jarl's kin or not? I should add that the dinarid strain comes from my noble ancestors.

I'm not trying to be argumentative, by the way; I'm curious about your point of view on this.

„Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Utrecht Utrecht
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts
    What has that got to do with my fair French wife? Everybody we meet in Norway thinks she is Norwegian, by the way, because she "looks Norwegian" -- and of course our children look "Norwegian" too.
    Mr. Vikernes,

First of all welcome to our beautiful forum. Hopefully you will enjoy your stay. I also hope you enjoy life with your family after all those years in prison.

However I have to ask on what basis would you consider someone Norwegian? To make it concrete. When would you consider you wife no longer French, but Norwegian? Since you state people already think your wife is Norwegian based on her looks?
    The sense of honor is of so fine and delicate a nature that
    it is only to be met with in minds which are naturally noble or
    cultivated by good examples and a refined education.
    - Sir Richard Steele

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2018 @ 12:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Gothic
    Ancestry
    Scandinavia, Britain
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Engaged
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    "Norwegian" and "Swedish" includes Sami too for example, so whether the average person on the street think you are "Norwegian" doesn't mean anything, since some of them also think Sami are Norwegian. People today think alot within nation-states, not tribe or ancestry, which isn't too good. Therefore it would be better to marry someone who isn't from the Norwegian nation-state, but genetically close to the Germanics there, instead of marrying someone from within it, who isn't Germanic (f.ex. Sami), if you are a preservationist. Of course if they moved to Norway they should assimilate.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Méldmir For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Thursday, April 8th, 2010 @ 03:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

To Méldmir

"Norwegian" and "Swedish" does not include "Sami" anymore than "German" includes "Turks".

Both "Turks" and "Sami" are Asian invaders. The former arrived in Turkey in the middle ages, the latter in a part of Scandinavia around 2.500 years ago.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Varg Vikernes For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2018 @ 12:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Gothic
    Ancestry
    Scandinavia, Britain
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Engaged
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    "Norwegian" and "Swedish" does not include "Sami" anymore than "German" includes "Turks".

Both "Turks" and "Sami" are Asian invaders. The former arrived in Turkey in the middle ages, the latter in a part of Scandinavia around 2.500 years ago.
    I believe areas settled by Sami (northern Scandinavia) were not under any Germanic control, thus no-mans land. I may be wrong on this but I don't think there were any conflicts. And this area, known as Sapmi, is today incorporated in Norway, Sweden, Finland and Russia. Personally I think the Sami can have their own nation up there somewhere. But the modern boarders of Sapmi seem greatly exaggarated.

Last Online
    Thursday, April 8th, 2010 @ 03:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

To Grey and Groenewolf

I don't consider anyone "Norwegian" other than those with a Norwegian passport. See my other (earlier) posts (in the same thread) for more on this.

The name Dinarid stems from the Dinarid Alps in the Balkans, and is a name given for a type of "semi-Whites" from that area. They are recognized especially by their "flat" back heads, and they inherited this trait from the Turks -- because they are themselves a mix between Turks and Slavs/Illyrians.

I have no idea why you, Grey, think the Celts and other British islanders have Dinarid traits (I trust that is what you meant?), they certainly don't as far as I know, and judging from your photo you don't either. Thankfully, I may add.

The sub-race categories such as "Dinarid" are, with all due respect, a load of crap. If some Celts and British islanders have traits similar to the "Dinarid" mongrels that does not make them "Dinarid", and to place them in a group with these Balkan mongrels would be an insult to them.

Last Online
    Monday, December 26th, 2011 @ 11:56 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German-Acadian
    Subrace
    Keltic-Nordid
    State
    Louisiana Louisiana
    Germanic Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I don't consider anyone "Norwegian" other than those with a Norwegian passport. See my other (earlier) posts (in the same thread) for more on this.

The name Dinarid stems from the Dinarid Alps in the Balkans, and is a name given for a type of "semi-Whites" from that area. They are recognized especially by their "flat" back heads, and they inherited this trait from the Turks -- because they are themselves a mix between Turks and Slavs/Illyrians.

I have no idea why you, Grey, think the Celts and other British islanders have Dinarid traits (I trust that is what you meant?), they certainly don't as far as I know, and judging from your photo you don't either. Thankfully, I may add.

The sub-race categories such as "Dinarid" are, with all due respect, a load of crap. If some Celts and British islanders have traits similar to the "Dinarid" mongrels that does not make them "Dinarid", and to place them in a group with these Balkan mongrels would be an insult to them.
    The Keltic-Nordid type is used to refer to Dinaricised Nordids, though, and it is common within the regions I mentioned supposedly due to input from Bell-Beaker invaders. I've heard before the idea that this dinaricisation process isn't truly an indicator of ancestry from those peoples. I find the whole issue a bit confusing though, and my own dinaricisation is a matter of debate, so perhaps my points are moot.

„Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Wednesday, September 30th, 2020 @ 10:35 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    278 Posts
    What I said was that originally all Slavs had blonde hair and blue eyes.
    Source?

Yes, they are often dark today, but what else do you expect from an area that had its population raped by Turks for more than 400 years?
    "Turks" is a highly variable term, you'd be surprised at the amount of blondes amongst some Turkic folks, notably Chuvash.

(And your "dinard" race type is just a European mixed with a Turk).
    Dinarisation is likely a process as well, rather than a subracial type. A good example of this would be the "Keltic-Nordid" type which is understood to have high degrees of a Bell-Beaker-Dinarid strain, at least in its insular type. Whilst insular Keltic-Nordids are frequently dark-haired, Franconian Keltic-Nordids are frequently light-haired actually.

Neither would have any credibly source for supposed "Turkic rape", there are no credible historical pointers which suggest Turkish influence in Franconia, let alone England or Scotland, prior to about 1960.

PS: It's not "my" Dinarid race type, mine is soundly Borreby, strangely the racial type that Leif Erikson is supposed to have had if we are to judge by statues to his honour.

Further; Poland is one of the blondest countries on Earth. Belarus ("White Rus") is called Belarus because of the (possibly former) concentration of blondes in that area.
    Belarus was a "Baltic" nation until approx. 1600, and ceased to be that by continuous Russification including Russian migration. With the Baltic (Lithuania, Latvia) and Balto-Fennic (Estonia, Finland) nations being the four blondest nations of Europe, does it surprise you, really?

Language? Well, 40% of all English words are originally French words, and much of the remaining 60% is Celtic, Latin and from other languages than Anglo-Saxon
    At least get your research correct. It is generally 70% of loanwords, indeed mostly French and Latin, which are in English. Celtic words are curiously rare (shamrock, hooligan, etc.), and the bulk of words used is still inherited words. The extent of lexicon and its daily use are two different pair of shoes. The words that are used most by the common folk are surprisingly often of Germanic origin.

so should we shun English brides as well then? Your logic is so flawed you should be ashamed of yourself. And you care about matters that are so utterly meaningless I don't know what to say.
    Look at what I said earlier with language being a quasi-essential pointer alone. The Normans in Northern France are Germanic --- architecture and local custom would herald this --- but speak a Romance tongue; many German-descended in Argentina or even Mexico speak a Romance tongue and aren't Romance - of course.

Still, you yet have to provide a credible source that the French are at large of Germanic lineage, or even at large of "Nordish" racial background (as appears more important to you). That your wife as supposedly of nobility background likely has more Germanic heritage is what I'll accept for now, which is why I will relativise my "folk traitor" point to the stage of uncertainty or intermediate level, but beyond this you're generalising unfairly: We'd have to count the Tunisians as Germanics then just because the Vandals went there.

And you better think twice before you call someone like me a "Folk traitor" again.
    What do I have to fear from you, seriously? I don't care if it's "someone like you" I call a Folk Traitor. I do not judge by names, I judge by actions and motivations. This counts doubly for a man whose music and writings I sincerely grew up respecting, both of which were admittedly an important source in those formative years. This doesn't lift "someone like you" above criticism. I call a Folk Traitor whomever I so please, sorry.

Don't bother replying to this. Grow older and wiser before you do, kid, and have a humble request for my forgiveness for your stupid utterances ready before you do.
    I will reply to what I please, I believe this is my right as a free Germanic. Other than this, I will fairly state that I would much rather debate with you subjects you actually have a fair grasp of, such as Music or Heathendom, but I suppose Wyrd would have it that I'd much earlier stumble across you taking your reasoning from dubious "scientist" theoristy such as Arthur Kemp.

Shame, really, as I feel that these topics which are probably much dearer to both of us than exchanging this back-and-forth circular arguing we are engaging in here, would have led to mutual exchange of insights.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sigurd For This Useful Post:

Waffenbrüder und Blut
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Homo europćus
    Ancestry
    Iutum (Jutes), Agendicum (Sénons)
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Single adult
    Politics
    NS-Eugeniker
    Religion
    Highland Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    "Turks" is a highly variable term, you'd be surprised at the amount of blondes amongst some Turkic folks, notably Chuvash.
    Turks have race-mixed with Euro-Caucasoids in the past so that is unsurprising, just to mention also that Turks are Sub-Caucasoids (mongrelized caucasoids) which means that at one point in time their population was Euro-Caucasoid (pure caucasoids). Knowing this, finding some sort of minimal overflow of Euro-Caucasoid features amongst such mongrelized population added with the fact that they mixed with Euro-Caucasoid females in the past, is not all too surprising.

Dinarisation is likely a process as well, rather than a subracial type. A good example of this would be the "Keltic-Nordid" type which is understood to have high degrees of a Bell-Beaker-Dinarid strain, at least in its insular type. Whilst insular Keltic-Nordids are frequently dark-haired, Franconian Keltic-Nordids are frequently light-haired actually.
    There seem to be a wrong sort of amalgame between pseudo-dinaroid look who is always very minimal and pure Dinarid types. I don't like to use the term Dinarid when talking about Euro-Caucasoids in general, I try to use terms like Sub-Nordic or Noric when talking about Euro-Caucasoid Nordoid Peripheric types. But if one look at it, pure Dinarids almost always seem to be types present in the Sub-Caucasoid populations, such as the Jews, Kavkazians, Hither Asiatics et alii...

Adrian Brody (who is a jew) is a textbook Dinarid and when I look at him, I don't see a Euro-Caucasoid, but a Sub-Caucasoid with grotesque and revolting extra-european mongrel features:

Neither would have any credibly source for supposed "Turkic rape", there are no credible historical pointers which suggest Turkish influence in Franconia, let alone England or Scotland, prior to about 1960.
    Yet you would be hard-pressed to find any text-book Dinarids of wholly Euro-Caucasoid descent in any of the country that did not have a history of invasions by Sub-Caucasoids, such as Italy, Greece, Iberia, Balkans et alii...

This is just like the case with the Baltoids, an extension of the Lappoid mutation unto the Euro-Caucasoid ethnos, while Dinarid is an extension of the Hither-Asiatic mutation unto the Euro-Caucasoid ethnos.

Belarus was a "Baltic" nation until approx. 1600, and ceased to be that by continuous Russification including Russian migration. With the Baltic (Lithuania, Latvia) and Balto-Fennic (Estonia, Finland) nations being the four blondest nations of Europe, does it surprise you, really?
    Not at all, I have read how the blondist populations did not mind spreading their genes around their conquesting lands.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rassenhygieniker For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Wednesday, May 18th, 2011 @ 06:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    English/(Scots)Irish/German
    Subrace
    Cro-Magnid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Youth
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    After reading some of his articles on his website and I doubt this is really him. He mentions several times not to trust any other website with information regarding him.

If this is you, Varg, my apologies. I've only followed what you've written and published on your website.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast