View Poll Results: Is anti-Americanism justified?

Voters
272. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

154 56.62%
  • No

60 22.06%
  • Unsure

24 8.82%
  • Who cares

34 12.50%
Page 2 of 107 FirstFirst 12345671252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Anti-Americanism Justified?

Grand Member
    Last Online
    Thursday, October 31st, 2019 @ 03:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,416 Posts
    Yes, you still have freedom of speech (to a large degree) that we've all but lost over here. Whilst I am envious of you for this, it doesn't make me dislike you for it! I just basically disagree with US foreign policy, as do many Americans I'm sure. Actually, I'm not very keen on your multicultural society either, which we should never have copied here in Europe!!!

But when you say "Europe doesn't like us" please realise that there is a vast disparity between the European nations with some being more pro/anti-US than others. In fact, I think there may be more anti-Europeanism in the US than there is anti-Americanism in Europe.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Saturday, October 2nd, 2010 @ 08:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Deutschland, Kaisertum Österreich, England
    Subrace
    Nordid/Baltid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Connecticut Connecticut
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe McCarthy View Post
    I think Iraq was a poor idea, but I'll take it over Russia backing Venezuela, North Korea, and China. Similarly, the EU is very weak toward the West's enemies. I recall Le Pen giving a speech lambasting Eurocrats for coddling Colombian FARC terrorists. Also to be observed is that France led an effort to try and lift the EU arms embargo on China, which had to be met by a US threat to apply sanctions.

I also don't agree that Afghanistan is a Zionist war. The American people were naturally going to support a very strong response to Islamic cavemen plowing planes into our buildings. Iraq was more of a Zionist operation, I'll grant you that, but in the end I'm not too concerned with what the Third World thinks of us. They tend to despise us, regardless.
    The reason the Islamic cavemen plowed planes into our buildings is because they are upset about our foreign policies regarding Israel. They simply want us to mind our own business. So the war in Afghanistan really is a Zionist war. Our intervention around the globe justifies anti-Americanism.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 09:50 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.As for the war against Islam or Iraq,Iran,Afghanistan and others,that war has been raging off and on for centuries.Why is the United States so wrong for defending its culture and way of life.Sure we have our corrupt side,Jews and Capitalists but we really don't want Halal meat to be served in our school cafeterias,how about you guys.
    You need to clean your own house before you try to clean mine.

Grand Member
    Last Online
    Thursday, October 31st, 2019 @ 03:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,416 Posts
    So the war in Afghanistan really is a Zionist war. Our intervention around the globe justifies anti-Americanism.
    This is quite true, and if you study the map you will see that Iran is the final piece of the puzzle that takes the occupied territories of the US/UK/Israel axis from the Middle East right across into Asia.

You could also argue that the USA occupies much of Europe too, but that's a much wider issue. Suffice to say, there are US troops still in countries where they've outstayed their welcome by several decades.

And anyone who believes the Americans are doing all of this out of charity, to spread "democracy" to nations less fortunate nations than themselves, is very deluded

Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwinson View Post
    This is quite true, and if you study the map you will see that Iran is the final piece of the puzzle that takes the occupied territories of the US/UK/Israel axis from the Middle East right across into Asia.

You could also argue that the USA occupies much of Europe too, but that's a much wider issue. Suffice to say, there are US troops still in countries where they've outstayed their welcome by several decades.

And anyone who believes the Americans are doing all of this out of charity, to spread "democracy" to nations less fortunate nations than themselves, is very deluded
    I think it depends greatly on who you are calling "The Americans" I am an American in the real since of the word, on the other hand there are many Alan Dershowitz and Henry Kissinger types that in my opinion qualify as Eastern European Jewish Marxist, but they are constantly proclaiming themselves to be "Americans".

Yes the war in Afghanistan is serving the same people today with the USSA fighting it as it did with the Soviet Union fighting it.

And the same Rothschild are financing it.
    Who BTW are also not Americans in any real since of the Word.

I would say Anti Ashkenazi/Marxism is justified, but not Anti Americanism.

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    632 Posts
    I do not agree with the direction the US has been heading. There have been a lot of problems with the US since the war between the states. It seems we have really gone wrong since the 1930's.

As a American I am not into the self hating image that a lot of young Americans have. One of the ways to bring people down and control them is to make them loath themselves. That is something I could never do as that is not my personality.

Nor do I much care how other countries feel about us. Let them worry about their own countries. Some will cry "well the US won't let us control our own countries". I have a few things to say about that. For one US troops in Europe have been on a slow but steady decline for the last twenty years. If the US troops were not stationed there Europe would have been overrun by the soviets. Also if the US was not footing the expense for those defences Europe would not have been able afford some of the social programs they have enjoyed over the last few decades. I have nothing against Europe having their own defenses, in fact The US should have never been there in the first place, but we cannot change the past and we must look ahead for the future.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Last Online
    Saturday, October 2nd, 2010 @ 08:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Deutschland, Kaisertum Österreich, England
    Subrace
    Nordid/Baltid
    Country
    State
    Connecticut Connecticut
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Anti-Americanism isn't based towards American citizens themselves but towards their government (which happens to be commandeered by Ashkenazi/Marxists). I have to agree that some of our policies were for the best (keeping troops in Europe), while the policies that support Israel are one sided.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to chrisM For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Sunday, December 12th, 2010 @ 03:06 AM
    Status
    On Holiday
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ja!

Absolutely justified...the American government has slowly and surely become a tool of jewish/zionist interests. It has sold out its racial kin in Europe, particularly Germans, in two massive wars, preferring to fight on the side of mongrels, layabouts, criminals, mafioso, and two-bit banana repulic dictators who can be manipulated like the puppets they are. This fact is successfully obscured by the current nonsensical war on terror being fought in Afghanistan and Iraq. These wars were both manufactured! The idea that either of those countries pose a threat to the US is laughable...the only people who believe it probably believe that Tiger Woods is actually a decent guy, or that lee harvey oswald really did kill jfk by himself. Now, it is making the rounds online that the twin towers were demolished...that means that they were brought down by bombs wired throughout both buildings. The photo evidence and eyewitness accounts clearly support this assessment. 911 was an inside job.

Anyways, regardless of what I wrote above, America has sold out its kin in Europe by siding with those who wish to destroy it and enslave it, ie the jews. To make it worse, it has also conspired against Germany to saddle it with the hoaxacost. Some friend America is to its white brethren. In the end, I think that the American government became a foe of white Europe in the 20th century as an expression of the competition that arose during the colonial era and beyond. So, the question is, will America continue on its course, which is to lead the crash of Western civilization, world civilization even. Perhaps this is not a bad thing, because then we might come to Nullpunkt again. Then, maybe a more natural, racially homogenous set of societies can grow again, without all the outside interference (from America).

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    632 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    Absolutely justified...the American government has slowly and surely become a tool of jewish/zionist interests. It has sold out its racial kin in Europe, particularly Germans, in two massive wars, preferring to fight on the side of mongrels, layabouts, criminals, mafioso, and two-bit banana repulic dictators who can be manipulated like the puppets they are. This fact is successfully obscured by the current nonsensical war on terror being fought in Afghanistan and Iraq. These wars were both manufactured! The idea that either of those countries pose a threat to the US is laughable...the only people who believe it probably believe that Tiger Woods is actually a decent guy, or that lee harvey oswald really did kill jfk by himself. Now, it is making the rounds online that the twin towers were demolished...that means that they were brought down by bombs wired throughout both buildings. The photo evidence and eyewitness accounts clearly support this assessment. 911 was an inside job.

This is a prime example of the self hating I was talking about. No matter what you are going to believe that America is the only one to blame for all the troubles of the world. When people start talking about 911 as a hoax or a inside job you just lost a lot of credibility. When I hear these kind of things I think " man this must be one of those guys who wears a tinfoil hat to stop the gamma rays and lives in a basement somewhere".

While there is a zionist movement that has a lot effect on the world scene. I think it is geared mostly about financial control more than anything else. In the end they don't want to destroy the system that feeds them.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 18th, 2010 @ 05:44 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Danish
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Danish
    Subrace
    Tronder/Dalo-Nordid?
    Country
    State
    North Carolina North Carolina
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Constitutional Libertarian
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    "Some friend America is to its white brethren."

Sir, this statement is clearly wrong. We were a friend to our "white brethren" in England.White America is predominantly Anglo-Saxon/Scandinavian/Celtic, not German. Need I remind you these Nazis were bombing our "Mother England". German U-boats were prowling U.S. waters and the Scandinavian countries our folk originally hailed from were occupied. Which it should be noted that in Denmark, Danish nazis found it hard to get a political foothold against traditional parties in democratic elections and a resistance movement was developed and later supported by the British SOE until the end of the occupation, growing increasingly more violent.
    Norway had an even more active resistance movement...Doudtless, I shouldnt have to remind you our Norse brethren helped sink the Bismark, acting as spotters

So yes in fact we have been a friend to our brethren, our brethren just werent Nazis

Now my Grandfathers fought eye to eye with the German and had a great deal of respect for them as fighters, but in those rare times when they would speak of it, both they as well as other American and British soldiers I've had the pleasure of meeting, to a man agreed, that a captured German would swear off the Nazi cause vehemently...In one case, a German was quoted as saying he had rather be shot than released. Many were also paranoid of being labeled collaborators, fearing not for themselves but for their families safety under the nazi regime....Mafioso indeed

Now either Germans are for the most part cowards and liars, which we know is untrue, or the Nazi cause is far more alluring in hindsight than it was during the war. The Germans were fine soldiers and had probably the best officered military in the war. But based on first hand accounts, the heart of the rank and file, and not a few officers, was not in fighting for the Nazi regime. So say what you will, sir, but the men who were actually there tell a different tale.

Hitler might well have been the best leader Germany ever had if he had stuck with rebuilding Germany and its prestige by peaceful means, instead of wasting resources and lives trying to conquer Europe. But the Nazis didnt build a folk nation, they built a totalitarian machine and in the end it rolled over them, and alot of courageous and honorable German warriors and innocents got rolled over as well.