View Poll Results: What is the best way to vote when you don't identify with any party?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vote for the lesser evil (the party that comes the closest to your views, even if not completely)

23 38.33%
  • Vote for the strongest candidate of the opposition (like voting for McCain to win against Obama)

6 10.00%
  • Vote blank or spoil your vote.

5 8.33%
  • Don't vote at all.

14 23.33%
  • Vote for the greater evil (as a strategy to increase dissatisfaction or give more growth to the opposition).

5 8.33%
  • Other alternative. (mention it please)

7 11.67%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is the Best Way to Vote When You Don't Identify With Any Party?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, January 9th, 2012 @ 03:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Though ideally I wouldn't do it, support for Israel isn't a deal breaker for me. Insuring that Israel remains viable will help keep Israeli Jews in Israel. If Israel becomes too hot for them, they'll just move to the UK, US, and other points in the West.

One seemingly little known fact is that the anti-Semites of old tended to support Zionism as a means to get rid of Jews. One of these was a certain man named Balfour.

Last Online
    Tuesday, May 31st, 2011 @ 06:22 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hersir View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Todesengel View Post
    I've reached the conclusion it's better to stay at home. I don't recognize the Federal Republic, so why bother? They were talking about making voting compulsory, but I won't be forced to participate in a 'democracy' against my will. So I'd rather pay a fine. And voting for integration parties and neoconservative people like Geert Wilders and his ilk is counterproductive. Once they'll assimilate all immigrants there will be no turning back. They'll mix with native Germanics and unable to be separated from the country anymore.
    Why dont you vote blank?
    Blank votes aren't counted in Germany. It makes no different if you vote blank or not at all.
    The Indians did not stop the flood of immigrants - today they live in reservations.

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    317 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe McCarthy View Post
    One seemingly little known fact is that the anti-Semites of old tended to support Zionism as a means to get rid of Jews. One of these was a certain man named Balfour.
    Shows how bright he was. Jews are not normal people. They have evolved culturally to become parasites and malignancies within other nations. Evelyn Rothschild is a splendid example. Outwardly, he acts like a Brit, talks like a Brit, even may profess loyalty to Britain when it is politically prudent to do so, but his loyalties are to himself, his money, and Israel, full stop. If a non-jew supports Israel, jews will judge him a fool or a spy. They use the fools; you know them as western politicians. That's why voting will never solve our problems.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 4th, 2012 @ 06:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Single adult
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Its very difficult to answer this question because it depends on the circumstances but basically you search for individuals that meet some of your standards and go with them, seeing as you will never find an alternative you agree with 100% unless you start one yourself.

In America voting for certain people that are "good enough" no matter what party affiliation are very much valid, but if you have to choose between Obama and MacCain it is absolutely pointless, also supporting either the GOP or Dems in the current situation is not only pointless but contra productive. This type of lesser evil support is in part how you con the public and control a democracy. But there are decent politicians in the US if one bothers to look beyond the media coverage. Also now that we have A3P there is a real alternative on the political scene in the US.

In Sweden we have in my opinion the best party from an ideological standpoint in the National Democrats (Nationaldemocraterna) sadly there seem to be alot of other problems in that organization but I will probably vote for them anyway in the coming national elections. Locally I will find out if any of the Swedish Democrat candidates are "good enough".

In the EU-election on the other hand the most important thing is that the alternative are anti EU and anti euro so voting for the Swedish Democrats are the best option here.

But I have to say that besides the rest of the Nordic countries there seem to be alternatives and people that are "good enough" to vote for in many European countries.
    Defamation-What is anti-Semitism today?http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=131762

Last Online
    4 Weeks Ago @ 11:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Oxon, Bucks and Ulster
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    Politics
    Nationalism, Neoreactionary
    Religion
    God the father
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I often vote Green - Yes, I'm aware of their cultural Marxism, multi-culturalism, Internationalism. But, I take a deep breath and vote for them for their opposition to economic growth, decentralism and sustainabilty policies. Basically I'm happy with anything that harms the 'old gang' parties.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, February 1st, 2019 @ 12:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    Old Prussian / English
    Ancestry
    Baltic Prussian, English, German
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Pommerania Pommerania
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Anti-Globalist
    Religion
    Early pre-trinitarian Christiani
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Berrocscir View Post
    I often vote Green - Yes, I'm aware of their cultural Marxism, multi-culturalism, Internationalism. But, I take a deep breath and vote for them for their opposition to economic growth, decentralism and sustainabilty policies. Basically I'm happy with anything that harms the 'old gang' parties.
    Now I recently read an article from one of the founders of the Green movement, he said it had been hi-jacked by certain parties for thier own agender.

Take for instance the pack of lies that is man made global warming, Lord Monkton has read the copenhagen treaty and describes it as a mandate for the New World Order, so you can see how those who want to dictate the whole world, use Green worries in thier arsenal of frighteners like terrorism to get us to abandon our nationalism and submit to Globilism under thier control.

Last Online
    Friday, February 10th, 2012 @ 04:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    Frank (Cherusci)
    Ancestry
    Lothringen/Prussia/Galicia(ex part of Austrian Empire)
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    State
    Alsace-Lorraine Alsace-Lorraine
    Married parent
    Occupation
    employee
    Politics
    Habsburg-Lothringen für Herzog !
    Religion
    Catholic & germanic evhemerism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Politic & Marketing

In France, more and more people think that "they are all the same".

Long time ago you had real "good" conservative (paternalism) versus full marxism. Anticlerical vs "Church supported"

Now it's more and more Republican VS Democrat.
    Both ask survey institute what is currently fashionable, then make a mix to get some one one side and not loosing to many on the other:
    example:
    - official recognition of gay/lesbian union (from concubinage to full wedding) , but denying adoption or assistance to reproduction
    - control of immigration more or less strict but support to non-occidental cultural or religious initiative (mosquee building, right for the veil,...)

The "right wing" (nationalist) would seem a warranty for cultural conservation, but it is too much "French centered".

Closing the mediterranean entry, why not, but people of Lorraine who consider themselves as "Franks" want to be able to cross as they wish the un-natural border of SAR LOR LUX (Saarland, Lorraine, Luxembourg).
    Moreover "closed nations" concept is in opposition to the Carolingian the Holly Roman Kaïserreich of regions I have nostalgy.

For local election, I search for the name of people I know the best and I am pretty sure they are good guys & girls.

For larger, I eliminate
    1) the nationalist or soviet ones
    2) the anticlerical, laïcity vindicative one
    3) one showing to much non-occidental name at the highest (eligible) position.
    I said NAME, not SURNAME, OCCIDENTAL, not CHRISTIAN.
    This sometimes lead to a blank vote...

People who immigrate cannot deny their ancestors so it's legitim to keep their surname, be as their children born on the "new mother country" they should, as a proof of integration give as first name something from the land (french citizen usually have 3 names, so the 2nd & 3rd can still be one of the original culture)

By OCCIDENTAL name, I mean that they have:
    - german/norse
    - celt/gauls
    - latin/christian
    - jewish/hebrew (*)
    origin, whether or not the are using the corresponding langage.
    for instance: Sigurd, Siegfried, Sigefroid, Sigfrid, Siegfrido are all the same

(*) whatever NSDAP thinks: David, Samuel, Paul(Saül), Thomas, Adam, John (Iohan),... are occidental.

You may think it is silly and discriminative, but try to think, which kind of culture (and therefore education) parents that refused to give the name of their "new nation" old king, saint, hero, wise(wo)man,... may have given to their children.

Of course they are exceptions and I may be wrong thinking that
    John-Baptist (Akira Shaka) BIN LADEN (nippo-zoulou metis) born after 11th September 2001 (from a family who converted to Lutherian disgusted by néo Jihad & Crusade) would be better leader in 2041 than Oussama KAISER (blond'n'blue eye son of a guy who convert to Wahabism and, himself refuse to tell about his believes because of privacy).

Just in case the guy works well and French Republic swap into an Empire again, I would rather see
    John-Baptist the 1st (and unluckly non-catholic) French Emperor in History book rather than Oussama, Sayyid of the French Emirat...even if the latest manage to made unemployement rate decreasing 50% (by locking every woman home)

This may look like very discrimination, but we are speaking about election where everyone has to give his opinion right ? No allegeance to a new Kaïser. So I give mine, even if few will share it, expecially in France...

Last Online
    Sunday, December 12th, 2010 @ 03:06 AM
    Status
    On Holiday
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hpw to Vote?

Baughman pointed out that when a person votes for someone who seems to meet expectations before the voting actually occurs, the elected perosn always seems to disappoint. I agree. For example, and not that it's a bad thing, all of the people who believed in Obama, because he promised 'change,' are finding themselves hoodwinked. Good! They are not too happy with the pennies he's thrown at them, which is the 'change' he might have been talking about. Politicians everywhere should be reined in. Leaders of basically all countries have become so busy worrying about EVERYTHING ELSE outside of their own borders, much to their future detriment, no doubt. Globalist forces that want to destroy humanity have basically succeeded in brainwashing people in power, and the masses, into believing that multiculturalism is great, and nationalism is so yesterday, like last year's fashion. How have people everywhere become so self-loathing in terms of their race and heritage? I goes to show how EFFECTIVE the the global elite have become in perpetrating their agenda to set up a slaveworld. I believe that that is what is coming. Some, like Africans, I can understand, because there are few positive recorded achievements by there kind. They really don't like themselves, that much, I would guess. I'd say that Asians also are very happy to flush their genes down the toilet. Look at multicultural wonderboy/god Tiger Woods.

As far as alternative voting goes, I like Ron Paul, right now, anyways, becuase he seems to be a constitutionalist. He wants to end overseas stationing of American troops, and rollback the defense budget big time. He seems to see these adventures as outdated and unwise imperialism. God, if we as Americans would just look around us, we have a lot of Scheiss to clean up here! Unfortunately, maybe Ron Paul is Obama part deux. Once elected, the clothing and makeup comes off, and we get another puppet.

It might be overly optimistic, but will there ever be a 3rd party candidate with integrity and the cajones to make tough decisions that might leave a few in the cold, but protect the many? This is how white candidates should be, but obviously, their paymasters don't agree. How sad to sell out your own for money, influence, hookers (and not always women ), etc?

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, February 1st, 2019 @ 12:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    Old Prussian / English
    Ancestry
    Baltic Prussian, English, German
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Pommerania Pommerania
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Anti-Globalist
    Religion
    Early pre-trinitarian Christiani
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    It might be overly optimistic, but will there ever be a 3rd party candidate with integrity and the cajones to make tough decisions that might leave a few in the cold, but protect the many? This is how white candidates should be, but obviously, their paymasters don't agree. How sad to sell out your own for money, influence, hookers (and not always women ), etc?
    There was one once, and looked what happened to him!

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, January 9th, 2012 @ 03:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Huginn ok Muninn View Post
    Shows how bright he was. Jews are not normal people. They have evolved culturally to become parasites and malignancies within other nations. Evelyn Rothschild is a splendid example. Outwardly, he acts like a Brit, talks like a Brit, even may profess loyalty to Britain when it is politically prudent to do so, but his loyalties are to himself, his money, and Israel, full stop. If a non-jew supports Israel, jews will judge him a fool or a spy. They use the fools; you know them as western politicians. That's why voting will never solve our problems.
    Theoretically, if all Jews moved to Israel it would weaken their danger to us. To the extent they are in Israel and not among us, it is a good thing. Therefore, any attempt to pressure Israel by aiding or sympathizing with its Muslim enemies is ultimately counterproductive.

That many nationalists fail to understand this and devote SO much time to sticking it to Israel is, in my opinion, the single biggest mistake they make. This isn't even including the horrible PR that this fixation involves.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast