Thread: "The English As a Race Are Not Worth Saving!" - Jack Straw, Minister of Justice

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    700 Posts

"The English As a Race Are Not Worth Saving!" - Jack Straw, Minister of Justice

Jack Straw’s Constitution for Falklands Islands creates tyrannical Dictatorship
    It starts off with a grandiose statement about everyone’s ‘rights’, then proceeds in subsequent paragraphs to whittle away those ‘rights’ until, in every case in which they might actually be needed, they will not apply.
    Among other things this ‘constitution’ allows for the imposition of indefinite forced labour upon the population, should the government deem this necessary for the ‘well-being of the community’, and for the shooting of rioters. There are search and entry powers in respect of ‘public morality’ and ‘the development or utilisation of any other property in such a manner as to promote the public benefit’ It provides for the suppression of assemblies on the grounds that they might inconvenience the police, allows the seizure of private property ‘in the public interest’, provides for suspension of all other provisions in the event of an ‘emergency’, allows for indefinite detention under emergency powers, with reviews every three months (90 days), allows for the award of damages in respect of violation of constitutional rights against the agents of the state, but not against those who enacted the violating law.
    And that’s just the first page. As the old song says: “If you want any more, you can sing it yourself.”
    I am not a constitutional expert but I have to say that even on a strictly amateur basis I feel that I could do better than Mr. Straw.
    Fortunately I was not thinking of emigrating to the Falkland Islands. One suspects that if this constitution is imposed upon that once happy place, the reverse process will quickly occur, until there is nobody left there at all except for members ‘of a disciplined force in pursuance of his or her duties’.
    I wonder how many who fought in the Falklands saw this as the end result of their sacrifice.
    If this is how Government represent the people, if Jack Straw believes that this is what is genuinely required in the Falklands, and it is a blueprint of what he intends to put in place in a post democratic UK, then I can only say that the dawn of the tyrannical Dictatorship is well and truly upon us.
    “The English are not worth saving as a race” – Jack Straw.
    http://uk.toluna.com/opinions/369968...w-Minister.htm

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nachtengel For This Useful Post:

North Lancastrian
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Dubhgall
    Ancestry
    Rodskarl
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    K
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    331 Posts
    How would Jack Straw react if somebody said that about Jews? Wait, we all know...

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 02:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England/Britain
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-U106>L48
    mtDNA
    H3af
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Single parent
    Politics
    Confederate
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodskarl Dubhgall View Post
    How would Jack Straw react if somebody said that about Jews? Wait, we all know...
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edict_of_Expulsion

Technically, doesn't King Edward I "Longshanks'" Edict of 1290 expelling all Jews from England remain in effect? The "Commonwealth" allowed Jews to practise their cult openly in 1655, but that was an illegitimate regime whose acts were not recognized by Crown and Parliament after the Restoration. In any case, I'd imagine there's more than a few native Englishmen that would like the Expulsion act to still be in force, amended to include Mohammedans.
    "Almost every name belongs to well-known families of English stock....these soldiers were of ancient American lineage"- Prof. N.S. Shaler on the 1st Kentucky "Orphan" Brigade, Confederate States Army

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KYAnglo For This Useful Post:

North Lancastrian
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Dubhgall
    Ancestry
    Rodskarl
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    K
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    331 Posts
    Cromwell only did that because he couldn't get any Italian loans. No Fugger or Medici would finance Protestants waging war on the Vatican, nor would those Puritans accept such debts. Protestants and Jews associated out of expediency. Many Americans would rather work with Israel against the Arabs, than accept Catholic Mexicans as citizens. A 'douche and a turd sandwich', as South Park would put it.