Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Arrested Terrorist Leader Exposes Extensive CIA Connections

Arrested Terrorist Leader Exposes Extensive CIA Connections

Steve Watson
    Infowars.net
    Friday, Feb 26th, 2010

The leader of a Pakistan based terrorist organisation closely affiliated with Al Qaeda has detailed how his group benefited from extensive political and financial support from the CIA in return for continued attacks against the government, the people and the infrastructure of Iran.

Abdolmalek Rigi, the leader of the Pakistan-based Jundullah terrorist organization was captured earlier this week by Iranian security officials in the south of the country.

Rigi was tracked by Iranian intelligence when he boarded a flight from Dubai to Kyrgyzstan on Tuesday.

According to officials, Rigi was using a forged Afghan passport which was issued to him by the U.S. government.

The 31-year-old terror leader issued a statement on Iranian state TV yesterday, during which he alleged that he had made a pact with the U.S. for safe haven and unlimited military aid to pursue terrorist activities against the Iranian government.

“They said they would cooperate with us and will give me military equipment, arms and machine guns. They also promised to give us a base along the border with Afghanistan next to Iran,” Rigi said.

“They [were] prepared to give [us] training and/or any assistance that [we] would require, in terms of telecommunications security and procedures as well as other support, the Americans said they would be willing to provide it at an extensive level,” he added.

Rigi indicated that the relationship with U.S. intelligence continued through the election of Barack Obama and up to the present day.

Iranian officials paraded Rigi before the press and presented a photo they claim showed the terrorist leader entering a U.S. base in Afghanistan one day before his arrest.

The Pentagon has strenuously denied having any links to the Jundullah, describing the revelations as “fabrications” and “propaganda” concocted by Iranian officials.

Iran’s intelligence minister, Heydar Moslehi also alleged that Rigi had met the then Nato secretary-general, Jaap de Hoop Scheffer, in Afghanistan in 2008, and had visited European countries.

Moslehi said agents had tracked Rigi’s movements for five months, calling his arrest “a great defeat for the US and UK”.

Iran has repeatedly claimed that Jundullah, which has carried out scores of bombings against the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, killing hundreds of civilians in the process, is backed directly by Pakistan, Britain and Israel, as well as America.

So why should we give any credence to a captured terrorist who has undergone hours of interrogation from Iranian officials?

Because his confession backs up already substantial evidence that the the Jundullah group, in addition to other anti-Iranian terrorist groups, have enjoyed fruitful relationships with western intelligence.

We have consistently reported on the ties, as has award winning journalist Seymour Hersh and other notable publications such as the London Telegraph. Abdolmalek Rigi’s claims echo those of his brother Abdolhamid Rigi, who was arrested by Pakistani security forces last year and extradited to Iran.

We have also previously detailed the fact that the West has a long history of meddling in Iranian affairs and stirring up unrest and division.

The following is a ...detailed transcript of Abdolmalek Rigi’s confession, stated in Farsi, as broadcast on Iran’s Press TV:

“After Obama was elected, the Americans contacted us and they met me in Pakistan.They met us after clashes with my group around March 17 in (the southeastern city of) Zahedan, and he (the US operative) said that Americans had requested a meeting.”

“I said we didn’t have any time for a meeting and if we do help them they should promise to give us aid. They said they would cooperate with us and will give me military equipment, arms and machine guns. They also promised to give us a base along the border with Afghanistan next to Iran.”

“They asked to meet me and we said where should we meet you and he said in Dubai. We sent someone to Dubai and we told a person to ask a place for myself in Afghanistan from the area near the operations and they complied that they would sort out the problem for us and they will find Mr. Rigi a base and guarantee his own security in Afghanistan or in any of the countries adjacent to Iran so that he can carry on his operations.

“They told me that in Kyrgyzstan they have a base called Manas near Bishkek, and that a high-ranking person was coming to meet me and that if such high-ranking people come to the United Arab Emirates, they may be observed by intelligence people but in a place like Bishkek this high-ranking American person could come and we could reach an agreement on making personal contacts. But after the last major operation we took part in, they said that they wanted to meet with us.

“The Americans said Iran was going its own way and they said our problem at the present is Iran not al-Qaeda and not the Taliban, but the main problem is Iran. We don’t have a military plan against Iran. Attacking Iran is very difficult for us (the US). The CIA is very particular about you and is prepared to do anything for you because our government has reached the conclusion that there was nothing Americans could do about Iran and only I could take care of the operations for them.

“One of the CIA officers said that it was too difficult for us to attack Iran militarily, but we plan to give aid and support to all anti-Iran groups that have the capability to wage war and create difficulty for the Iranian (Islamic) system. They reached the conclusion that your organization has the power to create difficulties for the Islamic Republic and they are prepared to give you training and/or any assistance that you would require, in terms of telecommunications security and procedures as well as other support, the Americans said they would be willing to provide it at an extensive level.”

Last Online
    Sunday, July 22nd, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Ireland, and Wales
    Country
    United States United States
    Cultist
    Politics
    Cthulhic
    Religion
    LHP
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Does anybody honestly still believe anything they read anymore?
    Omnia risus et omnis pulvis et omnia nihil - HPL

"Oh, you should never, never doubt what nobody is sure about." - Willy Wonka

“niemand bleibt hier” - Maria Orsic

Last Online
    Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012 @ 07:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Country
    State
    California California
    Single adult
    Occupation
    retired
    Politics
    None
    Religion
    atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Truth?

You get the same amount of truth in what you read as what you don't read.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, June 20th, 2011 @ 07:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Celtogermanic
    Subrace
    Don't know
    State
    Alaska Alaska
    Family
    Married with Children
    Occupation
    disaster mitigation
    Politics
    I want my country back now
    Religion
    HFR Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    I thought it was well-documented. I watched a video on Youtube (Russia Today) that was of the terrorists confessing to the details and I have also read numberous historical and contemporary accounts of western involvement in insurrections within Iran. It could be propaganda by the Iranians, or it could be true. Either way, I find it to be news worth discussing.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Country
    Cultist
    Politics
    Cthulhic
    Religion
    LHP
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Youtube Russia?!?

The Russians have the most to gain, aside from the juden of course, from a war between the US and Iran. Russia is sitting on a ton of surplus arms and munitions that it would love to sell to Iran, so I ask you, quo bono?

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 7th, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Alberta Alberta
    Family
    Time Spoke For Me
    Occupation
    Reconstruction
    Politics
    Nature
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    America, in particular the CIA has a long history of supporting "Terrorists" all over the World. Therefor, this is both noteworthy and all together entirely plausible, if not probable.

Unfortunately most people either 1) think such actions by Western Intelligence agencies is justified, or 2) refuse to take note because they have no idea what it all could mean in the long run.

Suffice to say, the Americans are almost as well versed in accusing and holding to account others for the very same things you so slyly do as are their mentors, the Luciferian Jews who hide behind their "lesser brethren".

-James

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Celtogermanic
    Subrace
    Don't know
    State
    Alaska Alaska
    Family
    Married with Children
    Occupation
    disaster mitigation
    Politics
    Religion
    HFR Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    so I ask you, quo bono?
    Depends. The list of possible beneficients from an Iran/US conflict could include (in no particular order):

1) the US
    2) Iran
    3) Iraq/Kurds
    4) Afganistan/Kurds
    5) Israel
    6) Russia
    7) India
    8) Turkey, particularily the Kurds

The possibilities and combinations are many. I never dismiss information as false simply because the source might benefit from the informations dispersal. If the information is documented and supported by evidence, than it might be true. If it is true, and my personal prejudices caused me to over-look it, than I would be foolish.

The US has plenty of reasons to want to attack Iran (like the mine attack of USS Samuel B. Roberts) or provoke a shift in regime there. Iran has plenty of reasons to want to provoke a US response (like Flight 655 or Operation Preying Mantis). Look at the list of belligerents in the Iran-Iraq War, any of them could benefit.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Country
    Cultist
    Politics
    Cthulhic
    Religion
    LHP
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimobog View Post
    I will ask you, "Where does an old man take a crap?"
    To sell surplus Kalashnikovs, why else?

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 10:50 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Anybody who has a lick of sense knows exactly why the CIA funds Al-Qaeda.
    The reason is this,so we will always have an excuse to stay involved in Middle Eastern politics and when needed an excuse to go to war with Middle Eastern oil producing countries.
    Using the CIA to topple Governments is nothing new.Just ask the little country of Guatemala.

Guatemalan Civil War-
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemalan_Civil_War

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Celtogermanic
    Subrace
    Don't know
    State
    Alaska Alaska
    Family
    Married with Children
    Occupation
    disaster mitigation
    Politics
    Religion
    HFR Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Or we could ask Iran:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Ajax

We already toppled their democratically elected government once because they nationalized their largest oil producer. Up until 1953, the British controlled those oil fields and the split was 85% British profits, 15% Iranian.

When the Iranians asked to see the books to check if they were getting their "fair" 15%; Britian said "no" and wanted to attack them. The US said "wait, let's just topple their elected government and replace it with a puppet."

The British thought that sounded like a good idea and therefore today we have... Iran/US relations in the toilet.

To sell surplus Kalashnikovs, why else?
    Of course Russia supported both sides of the Iran/Iraq War, as did America.
    We were no better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast