Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    I don't think it makes sense to threaten revolution when you are less than 1% of the population. You'll just end up in jail like this guy. A first step would be protests, writing congress things like that. But when most of society is against your or doesn't care then you must realize your place.

If you want to change people's opinions the best thing to do would be to get into a position of authority. Run for office. If not that, get into business and make lots of money. Go to college and get an education. If you can't out number people you can out quaity them. Once in a position of wealth and power you will be better able to change the direction of society and manipulate public opinion.
    “success and survival are above all the rule of life. As such it is the highest command of moral law” –Lord Livwell (me)

Last Online
    Friday, February 25th, 2011 @ 03:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    WASP
    Ancestry
    England, France, and Germany
    Subrace
    WASP
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Maryland Maryland
    driver and clerk
    Politics
    Conservative WASP
    Religion
    WASP-Baptist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    I gotta agree with rainman, and I always say speak truth in a rational way when the opportunity presents itself without letting your emotions take over. Every one of us is allowed to our own politician.

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    621 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Schopenhauer View Post
    I'm also quite sure the Oba"Mao"-ists were looking for a case that could be used to further erode our rights for awhile now. This poet fellow must have seemed like a good choice. Past drug conviction, "white supremacist".. They probably figure it will be a "slam dunk" too. But will the courts want to convict on the grounds of poetry? Most courts, excluding the ones on the "left coast", are pretty conservative. Being, on average, about 15-20 years behind he times. I don't think they are ready, or willing, to set that kind of precedent yet.
    That is my take on the matter as well. This also depends on the intelligence of the "poet" and does he have the means to fight back mentally or financially. Or he could fold and take a plea bargain, he could be part of some underground white supremacist group(aryan nation). Since he was a convict it is highly likely.

Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post
    I don't think it makes sense to threaten revolution when you are less than 1% of the population. You'll just end up in jail like this guy. A first step would be protests, writing congress things like that. But when most of society is against your or doesn't care then you must realize your place.
    Who is less than 1% of the population? Have you not seen the government's approval ratings lately? I think I just read that 75% of the citizens are unhappy with the government.

As far as fearing the government and ending up in jail. It is the government that fears its citizens. I have one thing to say about that "surprise yourself be man for once in your life". The founders of this nation risked their lives and fortunes for freedom. Are we less than that, I should hope not.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Last Online
    Monday, May 3rd, 2010 @ 04:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    California California
    Family
    Divorced, not looking
    Occupation
    employed- no comment
    Politics
    centre-right
    Religion
    none
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by G Baughman View Post
    Who is less than 1% of the population? Have you not seen the government's approval ratings lately? I think I just read that 75% of the citizens are unhappy with the government.

As far as fearing the government and ending up in jail. It is the government that fears its citizens. I have one thing to say about that "surprise yourself be man for once in your life". The founders of this nation risked their lives and fortunes for freedom. Are we less than that, I should hope not.
    Perhaps we are less than that. Most other countries have overthrown governments with less popular dissatisfaction and for fewer reasons. Americans are a passive lot, eh?

„Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    621 Posts
    ^ No I don't believe Americans are a passive lot. I think we have been duped into being a "passive lot" concerning our own federal government. As stated earlier in this thread Americans would not have tolerated this kind of attack on their rights 20 or even 10 years ago. Nor would have the federal government have tried to arrest someone for a poem such as this.

I think this arrest is a product of the current leftist regime that is controlling our nation. This arrest comes directly from the AG (Eric Holder) which makes this a policy of the current administration. These people are paranoid without bonds. Their elitist mentality is one of things that makes them paranoid, that and the fact they are purposely steering our nation into a totalitarian state.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Tuesday, October 16th, 2018 @ 02:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Norse
    Ancestry
    Nordic countries
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Weapons maker
    Politics
    Live FREE or DIE
    Religion
    Ancient Norse
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    It just shows how much that these web sites are monitered by the feds.As far as the militia goes ,a good friend of mine was pretty heavy into the movement a few years ago and he quit saying every other person was an FBI plant. The current 2 party system will never get anything done in this country ;so the bobsled ride to the bottom continues.Obama sure is not the answer ,but neither was Bush or Clinton.Think I will just live in the mountains until the shooting starts.The Government does NOT want you interested in politics ;only sports.There is never a lull in the action .In the spring starts baseball,when that ends comes football and hockey.as soon as the football ends the march madness or whatever the college basketball season is called begins.And we are right back to spring training.Just like the Romans did ;keep the masses entertained.Americans are weak and easily distracted .About 10% of the nation votes and 90% of those are party faithfuls. Very few have any idea or care about what goes on in this country all they want is a six pack and their football. I am not impressed.

„Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Utrecht Utrecht
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    234 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by G Baughman View Post
    Who is less than 1% of the population?
    Rainman probably refers to the so called white nationalist movement.
    The sense of honor is of so fine and delicate a nature that
    it is only to be met with in minds which are naturally noble or
    cultivated by good examples and a refined education.
    - Sir Richard Steele

Last Online
    Sunday, July 22nd, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Ireland, and Wales
    Country
    Cultist
    Politics
    Cthulhic
    Religion
    LHP
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    G Baughman wrote,
    ^ No I don't believe Americans are a passive lot. I think we have been duped into being a "passive lot" concerning our own federal government. As stated earlier in this thread Americans would not have tolerated this kind of attack on their rights 20 or even 10 years ago. Nor would have the federal government have tried to arrest someone for a poem such as this.
    I'll certainly agree with you that Americans of Anglo-Saxon extraction are not a passive lot, but what about the ones that aren't? What about all these recently "Americanized" third/fourth world immigrants? These hordes of illiterate retards who will soon be enfranchised with voting rights? They aren't going to be rocking the political boat anytime soon.

Personally, I think the courts are going to have a big problem on their hands with this case should it go to trial. Yes, we all know that threatening a public official is a wanton act of criminal stupidity, that goes without saying, but, can a poem actually constitute a threat? I would not want to be the judge who'd have to decide that!

Also, why the AG holder chose this specific case is beyond me tbh. But, considering his political orientation, it is not surprising.

Slightly OT, but does anyone remember an article written some months back concerning the gratuitous threats made by leftists against Bush when he was in office? The gist of the article was that, and the author supplied copious amounts of documentary photographic evidence to bolster his claims, for whatever reasons, the Secret Service chose not to act on them, or, even look into the majority of them.

„Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    621 Posts
    ^ The paranoia factor is why Holder chose this case and he thinks the victim(poet) is a easy mark.

IMO as bad as Bush was he was not as paranoid as you might think. I am in no way sticking up for his deeds as president, just pointing out the differences between the two administrations.

Last Online
    Sunday, July 22nd, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Ireland, and Wales
    Country
    Cultist
    Politics
    Cthulhic
    Religion
    LHP
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I'm inclined to think the same. I'm sure if Bush had wanted to, the Secret Service could have made hundreds, if not thousands, of arrests.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast