Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Women Are More Race Aware

Here is an article:

Study suggests women are more race conscious when ovulating.
    Once again science shows that it is normal and healthy for someone to prefer to be around people of their own race.

Photo: This chart tracks the attitudes of white women to black women based on different times during their cycle. White women were much more likely to avoid contact with black men when the chances of conception were the highest.

This CDN study suggests that women are born with a natural subconscious instinct to avoid men that are unlike themselves.

From cdnresearch.net

Although a considerable body of research explores alterations in women’s mating-relevant preferences across the menstrual cycle, investigators have yet to examine the potential for the menstrual cycle to influence intergroup attitudes.We examined the effects of changes in conception risk across the menstrual cycle on intergroup bias and found that increased conception risk was positively associated with several measures of race bias. This association was particularly strong when perceived vulnerability to sexual coercion was high. Our findings highlight the potential for hypotheses informed by an evolutionary perspective to generate new knowledge about current social problems–an avenue that may lead to new predictions in the study of intergroup relations.

Here is the link:

http://http://cofcc.org/2010/02/stud...hen-ovulating/
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Last Online
    Friday, March 23rd, 2018 @ 11:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Celtic-Germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    It does seems to make sense, women always tend to be attracted to certain types of men and vice versa. The numerous girls my brother brings home always seem to have a similar attitude and appearance whilst others I've observed follow the same pattern. i.e. Introverted's stick with other introverts, Extroverts with other extroverts, hansome men with beautiful women, uglier men with uglier women etc.

I'm glad to have confirmed that racial preferences are natural as well, as racial-mixing is clearly an artificial occurance; like mutli-culturalism itself.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 05:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    I think it goes both ways. I've noticed women that attracted to me coming to me first often look similar to each other or have other similarities. I also notice that people who are not like me tend to be more likely to be attracted to me (I guess because race mixing is popular I don't know??). I have brown hair and eyes. Brown hair and eyed girls are probably the least likely to like me. Blondes (natural ones), blacks, homos, Jews etc. are ones that would like me. I think most people have some instinct to blend in modern society. If you tell people you are racist you will have less women not more, though I guess it depends what kind of people you are around.

I've always found it odd that people are attracted to others that aren't like them, at least racially speaking. I think if you have a high opinion of yourself you seek out similar people, if you have a low opinion of yourself you seek out different people. Most people will act like they have a high opinion of themselves but they know deep down that they are worthless so act in such a way.
    “success and survival are above all the rule of life. As such it is the highest command of moral law” –Lord Livwell (me)

Eala Freia Fresena
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2020 @ 07:31 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    I observed similar things as you. Negroe women eye me. I don't know why because I am not the least attracted but that might be the fact though that they are.

I also don't give a crap about political correctness and that requieres strength in these day, to not cave in to the marxist party line. That behaviour to be stronger than the sheeple might be attractive to women in general. I am also not caving in to the crap of feminazid women, seems they are puzzled by it.

I think to be a racist forces you to stand out of the crowd and most likely in a strong way. That actually works in your way.

But I prefer my women closer to my own type.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken