Thread: How Common is Monica Bellucci's Look in Italy?

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 04:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Married
    Occupation
    System Analyst
    Politics
    Right Wing
    Religion
    Atheisim
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question How Common is Monica Bellucci's Look in Italy?

How common is Monica Belluci's features in italy?

She isn't Med. She seems more alpine looking.

Progressive Collectivist
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    She's mostly Atlantomediterranid, which is even more obvious in her younger age pictures. She might have Cromagnoid/Alpinoid admixture though.
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 04:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Married
    Occupation
    System Analyst
    Politics
    Right Wing
    Religion
    Atheisim
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Agrippa View Post
    She's mostly Atlantomediterranid, which is even more obvious in her younger age pictures. She might have Cromagnoid/Alpinoid admixture though.
    Thanks Agrippa for the reply. So , in your honest opinion, how common is this phenotype in modern Italy today? is it even a majority look?

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 05:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    wow look at that body. boom-chika-bow-wow. I see a lot of these types in Florida. They are very Asian looking but white. They usually have slender gracile bodies likes asians (more slender looking than that pic), they have straight black asian type hair though they dye it sometimes, from the back they look totally asian. The only difference is a narrower face, usually a narrow ugly nose, a lot of times they look somewhat ugly in the face with nice bodies. They usually have dark almost asian like eyes too.

I even read somewhere in a Nazi publication about Europeans of an asian type stock. Is that what you call it- Atlantian? I don't know what you would classify these people as. They often have a French or Italian ancestry, though sometiems even British, or some south east European areas. Some Germans have it as well. I've seen it in some Jews.

I guess you see more in florida because they like the climate. We tend to have very few Nordic types here. If I go in the mall down here in florida most of the people have dark heads and are shorter than me. They usually are physically very weak too- a lot of times skinny like that. good looking bodies, usually ugly faces, as I said. I go up around Cincinnati and I am of average height you see a lot of whites with muscle mass and a lot more blondes and Nordic faces.

These asian type whites tend to be common among people with money too for some reason. I think concentrated along the New York area. usually found in the same areas you see a lot of Jews and such. City type people.

The normal italian I think of looks a bit different from that with thick wavy hair, sort of good looking sometimes very attractive, but very narrow face usually with a prominent nose. They usually have a dark skin compared to northern europeans but still white (I guess olive complexion they call it). Some have a broad face and flat nose. They usually look like mario and luigi from mario brothers. Most of them are tall and skinny with a narrow face like luigi and a few are shorter with the broad nose like mario (or tony soprano) but they tend to have thick wavy hair and hairy arms and chests and such. Though somewhat similar to that asian type.

The third type of Italian is like the lower class one. They look somewhat arabic or semetic, short, troll like faces, usually real ugly sometimes hairy backs or other nasty things, they have a real low class appearance about them.

Anyway I sort of have those med-asian like eyes if you look at my pic. I have bit of that asian like thin gracile body too. I don't know my mom is real skinny like that and she's basically totally nordic so maybe its from a different source. But I have some of that influence but it comes from French. I was able to look up some pictures some of my ancestors look Italian or Med like but its from France.

edit- trying to find some pictures of these asian type whites. No luck. If you want to see an "average italian" look at Ray Romano from Everybody Loves Raymond. That's basically it. Big narrow straight nose- narrow face, that complexion- black hair, most of them skinny some are short and stocky. Some are mixed with northern european. The sopranos has a lot of fat types but pretty typical- the sopranos shows how they typically act and talk in America.

Here's somewhat of a good picture. They usually have a face somewhat like this with a prominent nose and Asian body (the asian type white subgroup I'm speaking of) I guess it is what you guys are calling "atlantid"

Meds are about the closest relation to Ashkenazi Jews though the Jews have a bit of north european and arab in them if you look a lot of meds can be mistaken for Jews (two italians in photo):

Tthe behavior is similar. Meds are usually good with money and business and clever like Jews, maybe not quite as good but close.
    “success and survival are above all the rule of life. As such it is the highest command of moral law” –Lord Livwell (me)

Progressive Collectivist
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heinz View Post
    Thanks Agrippa for the reply. So , in your honest opinion, how common is this phenotype in modern Italy today? is it even a majority look?
    Like most Europeans, Italians are a pretty diverse bunch of people, actually Italians even more so than others, between North and South, West and East, North West and South East, influences from here and there...

Talking about the racial components, those are pretty common in Italians, as Mediterranid (if adding Atlantomediterranid and Gracilmediterranid) and Alpinoid are the most common racial types in the wide mixture, with Atlantomediterranid somewhat more in the North-West, Gracilmediterranid in the South.
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!