Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Picked Up a Newsweek: Racial Preferences in Online Dating

It says they have done studies on online dating and that people have racial preferences there. It goes on to say it is understandable that many minorities will want to only date their own kind, but beyond that its wrong. It goes on to say the woman writing the story is a white woman who will not date any man who shows a preference for whites (even if she is one).

Wtf?? Those wonderful Jews in the media are at it again. I suppose everyone has a right to preserve the existance of their people exept whites. I should go on the dating sights and send a thank you card and $100 bill to every white that will only date their own kind. I wonder how happy Newsweek magazine would be about that.

Oh yeah it said hispanic women and such actually prefer whites and that about half of men would date asians but almost none of them would date black women (even black men). This must be because of how the media portrays them the article said. Could it be that they are actually different?
    “success and survival are above all the rule of life. As such it is the highest command of moral law” –Lord Livwell (me)

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts
    I think people have preferences in the race/ethnicity of who they date period. They are just more honest about it online then irl.

Newsweek is one of the more lefty mainstream publications in America, controlled by the Washington Post Co., which itself is controlled by the partially Jewish Graham family. Time & Newsweek are no longer relevant to what goes on in America, they are monthpieces of the NWO. The only people who still subscribe to either, other then lefties, are old people who never got around to cancelling their subscriptions.

„Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, March 25th, 2020 @ 09:41 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts
    It does not surprise me in the least. The other day I read a column in the local newspaper which correlated the more developed areas of Austria with those with more immigrants, and then - confusing cause and effect - spouted the usual venom about how immigration helps our economy.

There are just some things which are considered "Fact (TM)" by the neo-liberal (and neo-conservative, for that matter) Zeitgeist, two of the most notable are: "All groups should stay amongst themselves, except Evil White Man" and "Immigration benefits our economy". It's the two things you can write in any column of any newspaper, because anyone who disagrees is a candidate for being brandished "the other N-word".

Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric View Post
    The only people who still subscribe to either, other then lefties, are old people who never got around to cancelling their subscriptions.
    A third group would be teachers of "Modern Studies" (as it was called when/where I went to school), and their respective students.

As such, at school I used to read TIME specifically in order to observe the type of argument the neo-liberal world order would use, indispensable to all types of intellectual analysis.

Outside of academic use, yes, you're perhaps right about the audience which subscribe to, or even casually buy, TIME or Newsweek.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Eala Freia Fresena
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2020 @ 07:31 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    seems the brainwashers have trouble to get their aganda through.

Might be that they can't reach the deeper level of behaviour which are more likely to be instinctive.

the word and mouth level is easy to brainwash but what about instinctive perception of the inferiority of black people, esp black women?
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 05:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    I believe very strongly that whites (on average) have an inherent marxist side. I've noticed it in my own life if people think I'm doing better than them then they try to smash me down and bring me down to their level- if they think I'm doing worse they try to prop me up- that would be most of my close associates most of the wealthy and such would rather crap on my face and exploit me.

It's like I tell people to stop blaming Jews and blame themselves but without Jews the rational part of white society are able to suppress the most extreme marxist tendencies. It's a combination of Jew agitation and Aryan nature that causes our current dilemma, though I think focusing too much on blaming others is counter productive. If I catch people attacking me I'll attack back but other than that the goal is to strengthen myself and look realistically at my own weaknesses and how I can improve on them.

But things like this confirm an obvious attempt at propaganda. There is some obvious agenda coming from somewhere to destroy whites. In many ways it doesn't make sense. Why society pushes so hard to increase crime, lower wealth production, destroy its most productive elements etc. but it's obviously happening. I personally have traced back the sources and usually there's a Jew behind such articles either writing it or funding it.

There is no "conspiracy theory" I can pretty much find solid proof such as this. Stacks of it. Same with holocaust denial. It's just a matter of doing the work. As far as the reason why I can only guess but that its happening seems to be real.

I'm not the most racist person out there but my automatic instinct when someone tries to attack what I am or a group I'm part of (and thus me) is to stick the finger to them and fight back. In other words articles like this make me 10 times more racist.
    “success and survival are above all the rule of life. As such it is the highest command of moral law” –Lord Livwell (me)

Eala Freia Fresena
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2020 @ 07:31 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts
    I think the first one to free is yourself.

Next come the people you know. You will find stiff controversian and a lot of agreement.

I face people now with the air of superiority. That either makes them aggressive (negroes foremost) or defensive.

I am not friendly anymore. I rather reject and ignore someone than to play the game of being 'harmonious' with others.

I live my life free and try to convince other tribe members to do so too.

I live in rural northern California. There aren't many negroes around. I see plenty of blond kids undisturbed by that agenda of racemixing and white inferiority and guilt. I like what I see and show my appreciation for white kids.

Though most of the young women are into slutticism they obviously fullfill their duties.

Look forward and work on the world how you want it. That is all you can do. And it is very much. The tide is already turning. Politicians are viewed as criminals. what else do you want?
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Grand Member
    Last Online
    Thursday, October 31st, 2019 @ 03:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,406 Posts
    the woman writing the story is a white woman who will not date any man who shows a preference for whites (even if she is one).
    Well she could be a highly desirable and selective young lady who is in the fortunate position of being able to impose such demands on males.

Or perhaps the fact she’s using an online dating agency indicates that she hasn’t had much success with those she’s met so far

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 05:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    I have a similiar attitude. After being lied to and craped on my whole life and realizing that I'm better than most people around me I just don't care for other people much and I feel I'm superior. I have a harsh attitude I think it seems hurtful to people. Most of the people that take offense to it are minorities but that's only when I say I'm proud of my race.

But the thing is my attitude is a good one. People are just too used to liberals. I criticize everyone and everything- but only when its true. I criticize Germanics and white people as much as I do others. I need to criticize myself more but I guess its harder to see your own faults. But that's how you improve you look at where you went wrong and fix it. People are so used to being total failures and then being told they are special and great and wonderful.

The thing is though even if people are agressive with you: no one will respect you until you respect yourself. I used to (well still do- that's society) have a lot of people try to use and abuse me, treat me like garbage and so on. Friends, family everyone would tell me "that's life- I had it ten times harder" and always make exuses for those who abuse me. I just got sick of it. My attitude to anyone who disrespects me or doesn't believe in me is "f*ck you!".
    People out here are vultures. I think because I have a lot of that Germanic nature I always worked as a team, followed rules, trusted people, try to help others and they just take advantage of you.

And people get offended if I say I am better than them, well what should I say that I am a piece of garbage and not better than anybody? That would be absurd. If you want my respect earn it. We have been conditioned by society to think lowly of ourselves and be little slaves. I think its natural for white people to be too civilized in this way. You rarely see negros like that. They always push and shove and burn down buildings to get what they want. Same with Jews. It's only whites that feel guilty for asserting themselves.

Most Nordics they always need to be told what to do and what to think. That's why most Nordics are in churches or cults like Mormons rather than in the forbest top richest people (look at how many blondes are there- it's mostly Jews, Asians, and medish Aryans). Nordics usually follow all the rules and care about everyone but themselves to an extreme point. I guess because I'm not totally pure I've been able to have some success sticking my middle finger up and telling the users and abusers to f- themselves and seeing through all the lies (we tend to be gullible) but it is still something that comes with effort at times.

On the other topic: No I think that chick was just lying