Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: In His Diary, Dr Josef Mengele Predicted 90% of Humans Would Die of Stupidity

Progressive Collectivist
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Reader View Post
    Humans are considered K-selected, but are there degrees of r/K selection within the human contiuum? Do certain subraces lean in the r-selection direction, in relative terms?

Also, high IQ would seem to be an example of a K-selected characteristic, because a relatively high amount of resources (especially good nutrition and a mentally stimulating environment) is required to develop someone born with the genetic potential for high IQ. According to r/K selection theory, a high IQ could be a negative in an environment that favors r-selection.
    Progressive races are more K-selected, infantile ones more oriented on r-selection.

This can be very directly related to the fact, that herder-warriors are more often progressive lepto-mesomorphs, rather unreduced and high bred, farmers, especially tillers less so.

There was this study in the Ukraine: Long Bones Growth Variation

Herders have a limited ressource (their herds and potential slaves, subjugated people), while farmers are more often able to boost their production with "helping hands".

This "helping hands" (namely in most cases their children) dont need to be too tall, strong, rangy, intelligent, attractive etc., but just "function" in the context of the agriculture.

That explains why herders where both by biological and cultural characteristics highly superior in competition to early, not large-state organised farmers. They had to control wide areas, defend their herds, used high investment in their offspring and had to be more intelligent and aware of the environment. If they were not high quality, they were simply lost to the hard competition between herder-warriors.

The farmer on the other hand could exist even on a low level, as a dependent person, f.e. in many areas the leading elements of priests and warriors came mainly from conquering herders and the common workforce being that of older farmers.

Obviously there are many options in between, herder-farmers, people with a mixed economy which were not as mobile, but had usually still a large lifestock. F.e. Germanics were most of the time warlike, mixed farmers with a very strong animal husbandry.

The success of the K-selection, of progressive and high-investment forms with great potential relies on all this investments coming back in the form of biological success.

That is the case as long as those which achieve or sacrifice themselves or at least their kin has higher reproductive rates - f.e. in regions dominated by clan structures and kinship. This is not the case in a civilisation, in which the achievement might not pay off in the form of biological success and under the virtual protection of higher level elements, lower level elements can not just survive, but spread themselves.

Modern warfare f.e. is highly contraselective: Modern War: a racial tragedy. The German example

F.e. in many cases a very progressive racial form conquered less progressive tillers, made them their bondslaves in one way or another. Usually, in the more distant past, the male took the females, while keeping pure bloodlines (polygamy or at least mistresses, female slaves), that way, they spread, even without fully eliminating the subjugated people, their genes.

This is probably one of the reasons why the y-DNA is a better indicator for migrations and has a lower variation in many regions.

But in a civilisation, especially the Christian one, what happened next was, that these elements, no matter how low their numbers were at that time, began to rise by reproductive success in the absense of higher level individual and group selection, but strong one sided pressures.

Infantile types mature earlier, they need less energy and can store it, are not as vulnerable by a lack of nutrients, vitamins and minerals. Were able to withstand cold and diseases better on a lower level, for example in a situation with poor hygiene, bad nutrition and great stress.

Tend to be less risk taking, less principled etc.

This being evident in the look already:
    http://forums.skadi.net/showpost.php...63&postcount=2

Also compare with:

Racially progressive tendencies in Homo sapiens

On "Progressiveness" - Active and Passive Adaptation

Comparing archemorphic, paedomorphic and neomorphic types

Usually, without "the civilisation case", infantile types are most common in areas of retreat, those places where more dominant types dont want to go so to say. Particularly forests.

One of the most infantile racial forms, which combines these Infantilism with archaic-primitive traits, is the Bambutid (African Pygmy) racial type, here compared with a progressive Europids maturation:

As a tendency, Negroids might be generally more r-selected, thats what Rushton said, but inside all great races and mankind overall, this tendency being the most significant in my opinion, if its about real K- vs. r-selection.

Most importantly, unlike some comparisons of Rushton, not just in the more recent times, but throughout history.

Obviously some archemorphic-primitive variants tend also more towards K-selection than the progressive ones, thats clear for various reasons, but in any case, the most progressive racial forms tend to be the most K-selected ones.

The progressive racial tendency and full maturation, leptomorphic-mesomorphic body type means also more K-selection, because of higher failure rates. Even if its about attractiveness, the typical picture is that of progressive races and leptomorphic/mature types being more often very attractive or unattractive.

This means, the infantile variant is more of a "secure path", because the are more about average, both in character and appearance, yet they rarely if ever reach the peak types of the progressive forms.

Like Kretschmer said, pyknomorphs have more often harmonious, but leptomorphs more interesting faces, with the latter having both more very beautiful, highest level variants, as well as very unattractive and disharminious ones.

The growth tendency itself determines that even minor aberration lead to a greater negative effect, as can be seen in all examples of larger leptomorphic samples. The pyknomorphs and even more the infantile ones group all around a childlike average, without anything being "sticking out", so they are almost never great, but also less often "bad" in the end result.

So a progressive form, both in body and psyche, is more of a risk, but the possible result justifies that risk and the failure rate. But for that to pay off, the selective regime has to work for high level variants, with great effectiveness vs. simple "functioning on a medium to low level".

Thats practically never the case, biologically, in a civilisation, only for very specific families with a great tradition, but those became very rare in the last centuries.

This means that the dysgenic trends will never favour the more intelligent, more progressive etc. variants in the current Capitalist Western society, only a changed, reformed system can guarantee that, at best with Eugenic programs.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 05:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I don't understand that ratt and mouse thing in German, anyway

Most inventions, most leaders, most great people have high I.Q.s like 120+. Most college graduates are 120+. The average white is around 100 or slightly above. No race scores near 120, not even 115. Anyway I can just speak from personal experience.

About highly educated people being dumb- I wrote an essay on this. When you learn useless facts it pushes out room for other things. This makes you lack practical knowledge and such. Also many people I work with think I'm stupid. I might forget what I was just doing or some thing like that, but I know a group of people like me would out perform a group of people like them any day. I know I can go to college and do well whereas they aren't smart enough, I can score high on I.Q. tests and figure things out that they couldn't. It generally takes me less time to master a skill than it does them, in the least the same amount of time. Yet they would take me to be stupid beause of certain behavior. They just aren't good at evaulating intelligence, whereas an I.Q. test has been proven to evaluate it. It always correlates to a person's ability to succeed (though self control actually has a higher correlation).

But most I.Q. tests don't measure learning anyway- they (mostly) measure g- which is basially something you are born with. So the absent minded college professor who lacks common sense would score high on an I.Q. test. Had he not filled his mind with all that high minded college stuff he would have made a superior mechanic or tile smith (which also has been confirmed- people with higher I.Q.s perform even simple tasks more effectively). I think Lynn's The Bell Curve is a one stop source for I.Q. statistics and data if anyone is interested in further research.

About the criminal thing: I have to agree to an extent. But most people around me who do crimes do it because they are selfish, stupid, and don't care about others. A lot of times they are drug addicts as well. At least from what I see it is very rare for someone to do a logical crime. Usually crime isn't punished anyway whether logical or not- yet we have absurd incarceration rates.
    “success and survival are above all the rule of life. As such it is the highest command of moral law” –Lord Livwell (me)

Progressive Collectivist
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post

Most inventions, most leaders, most great people have high I.Q.s like 120+. Most college graduates are 120+. The average white is around 100 or slightly above. No race scores near 120, not even 115.
    But many populations score lower and this lower average also means - usually, lower percentages for the 115+ segment of a group. That way, a population with 100+ is definitely intelligent for world standards, regardless of the causes for that, genetic and environment or which proportions these factors have...
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

Bloodhound
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post
    It means that to get the best kinds of animals one needs much effort (breeding) or wealth to buy them, but the lower animals, rats and mice, come without even being asked. A translation wouldn't do Herr Busch justice, it rings so nicely in German
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123