Hard right wing
    Religion
    Christianity is corrupt, Baptist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The Influence of Eye Color on Behavior

American advertising has always sought a consumer market slice which will be most amenable to their blandishments for the long haul. Such a captive demographic slice would be perfect if it was: highly suggestible, impulsive, loyal and enjoyed continuous growth in purchasing power.

Assiduously searching and researching for that perfect consumer market, advertising agencies discovered such new psychological research reports as Eye Color, Sex and Race: Keys to Human and Animal Behavior by Dr. Morgan Worthy. That book was the first to detail the burgeoning field of eye color research.
    Eye color researchers discovered significant behavioral differences between light-eyed (blue, gray and green) and dark-eyed (brown and black) populations.
    Light-eyed individuals, exclusively white people, were discovered to exhibit "self-paced" behavior.

Dark eyed individuals, including nearly all blacks and women, were discovered to exhibit "reactive" behavior.

Self paced behavior "is that which occurs when the stimulus conditions are relatively fixed and when the organism has rather broad time limits in which to respond." Self paced people are critical thinkers who do not act on impulse. They can delay self gratification and are resistant to efforts to persuade them . They are able to inhibit their responses when necessary and are resistant to modeling influences and advertising. Light eyed people normally exhibit the behavior set known as "wait-freeze-stalk."

Reactive behavior "is that which occurs when the stimulus conditions are rapidly changing and when the organism must respond quickly for success."

Reactive individuals are impulsive and prone to act without thinking. They are very susceptible to: suggestion, modeling influences, persuasion and advertising. Dark eyed individuals exhibit the behavior set known as "react-approach-flee." Blacks also tend to watch television more than any other racial/cultural group in America.

Advertising agencies discovered that the highly reactive black population was ideally suited to become their perfect captive consumer market. However, their research also revealed that certain long term enhancement activities would be necessary if the black population was to continue to grow in dollars spent and allegiance to advertising.

1. Black racial pride must be enhanced and elevated.

2. Black economic power must be increased.

3. Black cultural mores must become dominant.

4. The culture and influence of all other competing racial cultural groups must be eroded

5. Black political power must be increased.

6. The mating of black men with white women must be encouraged.

Thereupon, American advertising and media embarked upon a long range protracted battle to elevate the black population into the most powerful consuming slice in America. By 2001, the media has obtained great success. in that endeavor.

The growing racial power, influence and prestige of Blacks is awe inspiring. They are awarded special privileges by Congressional fiat in every sphere of American life. Each year new privileges are bestowed upon them as affirmative action civil rights by the passage of yet more "civil rights" laws by congress. American blacks have attained the status of a synthetic, protected nobility.

Advertising leads the field in the promotion of black racism. Every television commercial, for example, evidences numerous black faces, and many commercials have only black actors in them. Yet blacks compose only ten percent, or less, of the American population.

Every television drama, and most movies, features black stars or co-stars. Such is the zeal to include black faces that viewers observe blacks in such unlikely, and historically all-white, places as among Robin Hood's merry men in medieval England, and as a "black" Viking storming ashore in ancient Europe.
    What is most pervasive is the Black-over-the-shoulder phenomena, now routinely observable in American television and cinema. No matter what the locale or story, most televised and cinematic dramas are now filmed in crowd locations. As the camera pans over whoever is speaking, left to right, a black is always in the background, over the shoulder of the main action. Usually blacks in the background are deployed as interracial couples with a black male and a beautiful white blond. Such couples are carriers of "add-on" psychological messages. The message is one of physical domination and terror.

The viewers who are even aware of what is going on in movies and television must ask themselves: “Why is such detailed, continuous, and repetitous modeling necessary? What do the producers of such staging want us to believe?” Very few people understand the cultural implications of the continuous barrage of deceptive media racial presentations.

Progressive Collectivist
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Light-eyed individuals, exclusively white people, were discovered to exhibit "self-paced" behavior.
    Dark eyed individuals, including nearly all blacks and women, were discovered to exhibit "reactive" behavior.
    Self paced behavior "is that which occurs when the stimulus conditions are relatively fixed and when the organism has rather broad time limits in which to respond." Self paced people are critical thinkers who do not act on impulse. They can delay self gratification and are resistant to efforts to persuade them . They are able to inhibit their responses when necessary and are resistant to modeling influences and advertising. Light eyed people normally exhibit the behavior set known as "wait-freeze-stalk."
    Reactive behavior "is that which occurs when the stimulus conditions are rapidly changing and when the organism must respond quickly for success." Reactive individuals are impulsive and prone to act without thinking.
    Thats largely correlated to introversion vs. extraversion. Talking about this personaliy traits being correlated to eye coloration, one has to consider that a large part of the light eyed populations is rather leptomorphic and mesomorphic, tends towards being more introverted and schizothymic in general.

This means one would have to distinguish different traits related to such behaviours, rather than just one (eye color) and compare again.

Yet I can largely agree for the general/average Negrid in the narrower sense and the description provided, it relates to other know theories and studies, including that of Rushton.
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

Last Online
    Sunday, February 12th, 2012 @ 09:04 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotland; Germany
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Tennessee Tennessee
    Married
    Occupation
    Writer, international
    Politics
    Hard right wing
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Worthy has Written Several, Highly Referenced Books on This Subject

I outlined Worthy's Theory which is backed up by 30 pages of research.

Where do you get your data which substantiates what you claim; Namely, that body type or introversion/extroversion is more important than eye color?

Or do you dispute Worthy's research backing up his conclusions. If so, what is your evidence?

Do you have any Psychological or Psy research credentials?

Or was it just your impulsive reply based on your "feelings?"

Progressive Collectivist
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt Steiner View Post
    I outlined Worthy's Theory which is backed up by 30 pages of research.

Where do you get your data which substantiates what you claim; Namely, that body type or introversion/extroversion is more important than eye color?

Or do you dispute Worthy's research backing up his conclusions. If so, what is your evidence?

Do you have any Psychological or Psy research credentials?

Or was it just your impulsive reply based on your "feelings?"
    Basically those differences especially between Nordid-Leptosomes and Dalofaelid-Mesomorphs were noted by many authors in the past, including H.F.K. Guenther, L.F. Clauss, E. v. Eickstedt, I. Schwidetzky, etc.

A lot of their conclusions and research on psycho-physical relations being based on the works of Kretschmer, Conrad and Sheldon:

Kretschmer and Sheldon: Test Your Personality (MBTI)

Kretschmer and Sheldon's Typologies

Somatopsychical Structures in Human Races

Needless to say that a f.e. dark eyed Nordindid Brahmin with a Leptosomic constitution is much more likely to be introverted than a soft-pyknomorphic light eyed Alpinid person with a Pyknic body type.

But statistically, overall, light eyed persons are more likely to be Leptosomic or Athletic and schizothymic to viscoese, with higher frequencies of introversion.

Now it largely depends on the populations you looked at too and whether you distinguished individuals and other individual traits or not.

Do you have access to the study and can post it, I'm very interested to read it actually.

By the way, if you combine basic personality traits of the kind above with higher or respectively lower intelligence, you further increase the effects for introversion-schizothymic behaviour quite often and vice versa, at least in some respects.

Ok, I went through some arguments:
    About thirty years ago, Morgan Worthy of Georgia State University documented that athletic performance could be directly linked to iris colour. He found that sports relying on split-second timing, like boxing, were better performed by brown-eyed people.
    The question is whether thats true inside of the Europid spectrum, because explicitly WEST AFRICAN Negrids have more fast twitch muscles and being more masculinised, yet they are worse f.e. in endurance. They also can stand more hits on the head than Europids on average, because of their skull struture.

So if in any sort of research the primary subjects, like in the USA, were blue eyed Europids and brown eyed Negrids, the results must be clear, but eye color has zero to do with it, thats just a coincidence so to say.

But in self-pacing sports like golf, blue-eyed people were superior.
    Golf...

http://www.funqa.com/psychology/3224-1-psychology-3.html

Always interesting site for such issues, temperament and body types, introversion-extraversion, with quotes from Worthy:
    http://www.innerexplorations.com/catpsy/t2c13.htm

As for intelligence in Europids, one has always to ask whether the correlation is, if present at all, a direct or indirect one. If its an indirect one, just the same physical and psychic traits being accumulated in one population, being more frequent in a type X, but not directly related to any physical trait, so they can split up and occur in other variants too.

Only direct correlations can be clearly linked to a physical appearance and those seem to be rather rare, with the exception of hormonal-body types.

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotland; Germany
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Tennessee Tennessee
    Married
    Occupation
    Writer, international
    Politics
    Hard right wing
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    You did not answer my questions. You introduced nothing to contradict Worthy's research. You know nothing about Worthy.

The stuff you introduced is similar to reading lumps on people's heads. It demonstrates that you neither read what I wrote or misunderstood it.

Are you putting me on with a "Professor Erwin Corey" diatribe?

Worthy's book and studies are exhaustive. Before I post it here, I am wondering if in my brief introduction, you know what I am talking about. Maybe it would be a waste of time?

All of your stuff is about body types, not eye color.

You pretend that it is and call on this forum as scientific evidence. Nothing personal, but I have no confidence in your ability to organize, masticulate or analyze this material.

What if I roll out a mass of data and you reply:

Basically those differences especially between Nordid-Leptosomes and Dalofaelid-Mesomorphs were noted by many authors in the past, including H.F.K. Guenther, L.F. Clauss, E. v. Eickstedt, I. Schwidetzky, etc.

A lot of their conclusions and research on psycho-physical relations being based on the works of Kretschmer, Conrad and Sheldon (not True):

http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=53225

http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=8778

Somatopsychical Structures in Human Races

Needless to say that a f.e. dark eyed Nordindid Brahmin with a Leptosomic constitution is much more likely to be introverted than a soft-pyknomorphic light eyed Alpinid person with a Pyknic body type.

(or so you conjecture)

But statistically, overall, light eyed persons are more likely to be Leptosomic or Athletic and schizothymic to viscoese, with higher frequencies of introversion. (You are talking about introversion, I am not???)
    Now it largely depends on the populations you looked at too and whether you distinguished individuals and other individual traits or not. (Yes those traits were identified along with the research populations. But where do you get your pseudo-conclusion?)

Do you have access to the study and can post it, I'm very interested to read it actually. (So you could mentally fornicate with it, Professor Corey?)

By the way, if you combine basic personality traits of the kind above with higher or respectively lower intelligence, you further increase the effects for introversion-schizothymic behaviour quite often and vice versa, at least in some respects.

(You are talking about so many things that have nothing to do with Worthy's research.)

If you are a rural communist trying to waste time, confess now before its too late.

Progressive Collectivist
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    If you are a rural communist trying to waste time, confess now before its too late.
    Rural Communist?

agencies discovered such new psychological research reports as Eye Color, Sex and Race: Keys to Human and Animal Behavior by Dr. Morgan Worthy.
    The book is from the Seventies, so whats new about it?

That blue eye color being related to introversion is known for quite some time, I just provided links, authors and threads in which the general issue of introversion-extraversion, psychological and body types being debated and in which we may find more and probably more important informations and correlations.

Because as I said, the real critical question is not whether its statistically true, especially in the comparison of specific populations, but if its a direct correlation and oh well, a lot of things dont speak for that.

Worthy's book and studies are exhaustive. Before I post it here, I am wondering if in my brief introduction, you know what I am talking about. Maybe it would be a waste of time?
    Why should it be a waste of time, if it proves your point this or that way?

And of course I know what you talking about, but I think that both in the case of eye color : personality and f.e. affirmative action : advertising you rather confused cause and effect.

But thats another story, I now want to concentrate on the idea of eye color : personality traits.

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotland; Germany
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Tennessee Tennessee
    Married
    Occupation
    Writer, international
    Politics
    Hard right wing
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No Thanks.

If you read that book, then I might talk to you.

You habituallu think in a richochet manner which works like this.
    -You read something
    -You reply with your favorite idee-fixee . When you neet resistance you endlessly repeat your idee-fixe and throw in criticism. "Its seventies stuff."
    -You like to keep the game running although it bores your victim. (tsk tsk, how inconsiderate)

You have bored me and, although I reject your idee-fixee and other factoids, I do not have any more time to waste on you.

Hasta La Vista

Progressive Collectivist
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    If you read that book, then I might talk to you.

You habituallu think in a richochet manner which works like this.
    -You read something
    -You reply with your favorite idee-fixee . When you neet resistance you endlessly repeat your idee-fixe and throw in criticism. "Its seventies stuff."
    -You like to keep the game running although it bores your victim. (tsk tsk, how inconsiderate)

You have bored me and, although I reject your idee-fixee and other factoids, I do not have any more time to waste on you.

Hasta La Vista
    What do you expect, after all I'm an introverted person

Some of the books I mentioned are from the 1930's, so the age is no issue to me, but I wouldnt really call that the "newest studies". So I didnt really criticise primarily the age of the work, but the sentence which called that something "new", if its your article its strange, if its the article of somebody else I just wonder when it was written?

However, I didnt just criticise that its a 70s book, even though you wrote "new", but also think of the sports example being ridiculous in the light of the knowledge we have now.

Other than Worthy not too many other people teach that hypothesis and I heard no proof or argument which would be really new and interesting to me. So I have little reason to read an unteresting book if the proposed theory seems to be invalid and not even you try to defend it.

You reply with your favorite idee-fixee
    As you could read in the links, I'm quite interested in psycho-physical correlation and psychological variation-typologies in general. If you mention something which is just the same as the pychological types I read and wrote about, of course I will answer with my "favourite idee-fixee" like you called it, because it fits in.

If you would have just posted a thread about blacks and advertising, I wouldnt answered with my "favourite idee-fixee", but since you wrote something which directly relates to introversion vs. extraversion, I did.

P.S.: Worthy seems to have become more cautious with various assumptions, as can be seen here too and working mostly on animals anyway:
    http://www.irispigmentation.com/

These studies seem to be interesting though and food for thought and to be considered:
    http://web.mac.com/morganworthy/iWeb...AF101165E.html