Religion
    Racial occultism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Post What’s Up With Dark Men ? by Dr. David A. Yeagley

What’s Up With Dark Men ? by Dr. David A. Yeagley

WHITE WOMEN are the most beautiful, desirable creatures on earth, judging from the way dark men crave them.

A black man loves white women, said Eldridge Cleaver, in Soul On Ice (1968) “Ain’t nothing more beautiful than a white woman’s hair being blown in the wind.”

But a black woman’s hair doesn’t blow in the wind. She only wishes it would.

Black scholar Noliwe Rooks, in Hair Raising (1996), says ever since black women were brought to America, they’ve been trying to look “white.” They try to change their appearance through skin whiteners, hair straighteners, and even bright blond hair dyes.

Psychologists Langlois, Roggman, and Berscheid (Science News, May 12, 1990) say two-day-old infants definitely prefer looking at white female beauty. The sense of beauty is therefore not culturally trained, but inborn.

Western fashion magazines sell the white woman’s beauty. In July 1993, Elle declared itself “the world’s biggest selling fashion magazine.” Elle achieved that status while featuring on its covers not voluptuous figures, but just the white woman’s face.

No other beauty can compete.

Mirabella (Jan. 1995) tried a Southeast Asian model, but with deeply curled hair, not the typically long, straight Oriental hair. The same issue also included a strange-looking “white” girl with a thick, blonde Afro.

A Caucasian “curl” in Asian hair? A bushy Afro on a white woman? It was a PC faux pas in full fashion, so to speak, a perverse, racist notion of “equality.” How can the colored races be equal with the white race if they have to be doctored up to look white?

Entertainment stars like Mariah Carey, or Janet Jackson hardly exploit the Negroid characteristics of black, kinky hair or dark brown skin. Yet they are claimed by the black race. Black can be beautiful, especially when it looks white.

The western fashion magazines simply cannot sell the American black female to whites. Elle even tried Sudanese Alek Wek (Nov. 1997).

But no white woman wants to look black.

Yet no white man dare say he prefers white women. That would be unforgivably racist.

So, as a dark man, I’ll say it.

Superior beauty is in the white race, with its scintillating varieties of color: red, brown, amber, golden hair… green, blue, light brown, gray eyes. In the darker races, everything is always the same, dark brown and black a beastly bore.

The white woman is the prize. To a dark man, marriage to a white woman is the ultimate sign of “equality” in the West. These days the white woman is expected to humble herself before the darkie, or at least to explore her own sexual excitement through him.

Of course, the mere sexual relationship of a dark man with a white woman is no accomplishment, yet it’s a beginning, and racial integration always leads to inter- marriage.

But Hitler was wrong in Mein Kamf (1925), when he accuses the Jewish male of a racial plot. When “the black-haired Jewish youth” finds himself sexually attracted to the fair Aryan maiden, there is no “clear aim of ruining the hated white race” through intermarriage. The Jew himself would breed out, for he is a small minority.

But the masses of darker races don’t fear extinction, because they are the vast majority. The white race is the world’s minority.

Its Judeo-Christian religion allowed the European Caucasian race to advance above all other people; but the darker races now encroach through integration and intermarriage, in the name of equality and diversity.

Pat Buchanan says that there’s something wrong with a race that doesn’t care whether it exists or not. In his new book, The Death of The West, he refers to my article, “What’s Up With White Women,” in which I write about a white girl who has no pride in her race or its accomplishments.

There are dark people who look forward to the end of “whitey.”

I once had terrorist-type neighbors, a black woman and a Middle Eastern man. They hated white people, and expected my American Indian family to feel the same way.

“Fifty years from now, there won’t be any white race,” the husband said.

Maybe Hitler was partially right on “the hated white race” thing, but there’s a big difference in being sexually attracted to a white female and plotting the murderous elimination of the white race.

Truly, the latter would be a crime against beauty, and such crimes are always at the basis of cataclysms.

As Edgar Allan Poe said, (and I paraphrase), Vice is ugly.

http://www.badeagle.com/2002/02/26/w...with-dark-men/

Eala Freia Fresena
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2020 @ 08:31 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    BTW Yeagley is a native american.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Last Online
    4 Weeks Ago @ 06:49 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Ancestry
    German-American and proud
    Subrace
    Alpinid-Nordid
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    It's very disturbing to see the obsession that dark men have towards White women. I see this every day, and I'm even more disturbed to see white women just giving into it all.

We have to understand that at a young age we can be impressionable, and as it has been stated a million times on this forum and many others, the libtard media is brainwashing white girls into thinking it is "alright" to couple with dark men.

Of course, the same is vice-versa. The colored woman desires the White male as well. And the white male typically as well gives in.

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 28th, 2010 @ 02:30 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Irish/Scotch
    Ancestry
    Ireland and Scotland
    Subrace
    Nordid with Brunn admixture
    Country
    State
    Washington Washington
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Insurance
    Politics
    Conservative Libertarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

true...

Well it is definately true, and I know from personal experiences, it is hard to go anywhere and not have black men hit on me, which is annoying to say the least. Now, personally I am not, nor will I ever be attracted to a black man. But, I do know that alot of white women, most of them the curvier or heavier girls, do date the black men because the black men seem to like the curvier girls more than the whites and so they feel wanted....just a personal observation....and although I have seen a few strange white girls that wear cornrows and act black they are few and far between...while I have seen plenty of black women with artificially dyed and straightened hair.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Sunday, March 28th, 2010 @ 04:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England
    Country
    State
    Connecticut Connecticut
    Married
    Occupation
    head of security at a hotel
    Politics
    Ultra Conservative
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Edoric View Post
    It's very disturbing to see the obsession that dark men have towards White women. I see this every day, and I'm even more disturbed to see white women just giving into it all.

We have to understand that at a young age we can be impressionable, and as it has been stated a million times on this forum and many others, the libtard media is brainwashing white girls into thinking it is "alright" to couple with dark men.

Of course, the same is vice-versa. The colored woman desires the White male as well. And the white male typically as well gives in.
    racial treachery disturbs me as well

Last Online
    Monday, February 28th, 2011 @ 10:30 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    French, Zeelandic, Dutch.
    Subrace
    CeltoGermanic
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    None
    Religion
    Racial occultism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocko View Post
    BTW Yeagley is a native american.
    My land does not even have a Dutch version of him, here the few people who make some ''good'' points mostly talk about integrating a new 'religion'' and integrating new immigrants...

Oh yes, these people are being called nazis, then i wonder what i would be called.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 06:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    This article is over thought. Most people will breed with anything with a pulse. Usually there is a preferance for white though. There is no thought like "gee our population is big enough so we can afford to absorb these elements".

Most dark men are treated as gods, especially in the lower class/ghetto areas. They can get away with anything and everything and I think this would be sexually appealing to some. For instance if you go to work at a fast food joint with blacks they can walk in late, not show up, not do any work when they are there, be rude and disrespectful to everyone and never get fired. Any white person who dares show up late one day (even if colored people do it everyday) will be written up. It's because partially a lot off managers are afriad of them but also because it would be "racist" if you applied the same standards to everyone you would only have white people working for you for the most part. And the same thing in college. I was thrown in jail for a night for running across railroad tracks. In there this black guy was saying how he got paid $25,000 just to go to college. He dropped out after two semesters but he had sex with lots of white women. One reason was that he had a lot of money and was glorified on a pedestal even though he couldn't perform. The P.C. correct whites tend to worship colored people in the name of "equality". It's like a lord of the flies scenario or something. Or people worshipping a cow or something. I see the problem not as much in the cow as in the people that worship it.
    “success and survival are above all the rule of life. As such it is the highest command of moral law” –Lord Livwell (me)