Religion
    Transcendental Naturalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Help with My Mother

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but here it goes

My mother is about as pure German as you can get, but she is COMPLETELY unaware of her heritage. She knows nothing about her ancestry, culture, accomplishments of her people, or whatnot, and she's completely into this multiCULTural crap.
    Guys, just tell me, how can I get her more racially and culturally aware? It means a lot to me, and I feel it will affect her in positive ways if she is.

Last Online
    Friday, January 29th, 2021 @ 09:20 AM
    Ethnicity
    Celtic-Germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Your mother is clearly labouring under decades of mutli-cultural indoctrination (like most westerners)

Start by telling her about undeniable truths about racial crime statistics i.e. 36,000 white women are raped by black guys every year in the USA whilst black women are raped by white men less than 10 times a year, or that blacks make up about half the prision population even though they only represent about 13% of the USA.

Make her aware of genetic differences like differing IQ and physical abilities to prove that were not 'all the same' i.e. whites are better than blacks at swimming because their bones are slightly lighter (less dense) - thats why you always see white swimmers at the olympics or blacks being better at sprinting because of their different muslce fibers.
    In terms of intelligence theres plenty of research out there about differing average IQ's i.e. East Asians have an average IQ of 105, Whites - 100, Western Blacks - 85, African blacks 70 etc - all this can be found by doing a quick google search. I suggest "Dr James Watson" and "The Bell Curve" - two very highly respected sources.

Its all about slowly making her aware that race is not "just skin colour" and that "demographics define distiny", or in other words "if a nation becomes too diverse then conflict always happens between peoples/cultures" - history is full of examples.

Last Online
    Saturday, October 2nd, 2010 @ 08:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Deutschland, Kaisertum Österreich, England
    Subrace
    Nordid/Baltid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Connecticut Connecticut
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I know exactly what you're talking about. My mom is the same way. I gave up trying to inform her though because I could never get anywhere .

Last Online
    3 Days Ago @ 07:57 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, Austria
    Subrace
    Nordic-Alpine mix I believe
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Student
    Politics
    Radical Traditionalist
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by InvaderNat View Post
    Your mother is clearly labouring under decades of mutli-cultural indoctrination (like most westerners)

Start by telling her about undeniable truths about racial crime statistics i.e. 36,000 white women are raped by black guys every year in the USA whilst black women are raped by white men less than 10 times a year, or that blacks make up about half the prision population even though they only represent about 13% of the USA.

Make her aware of genetic differences like differing IQ and physical abilities to prove that were not 'all the same' i.e. whites are better than blacks at swimming because their bones are slightly lighter (less dense) - thats why you always see white swimmers at the olympics or blacks being better at sprinting because of their different muslce fibers.
    In terms of intelligence theres plenty of research out there about differing average IQ's i.e. East Asians have an average IQ of 105, Whites - 100, Western Blacks - 85, African blacks 70 etc - all this can be found by doing a quick google search. I suggest "Dr James Watson" and "The Bell Curve" - two very highly respected sources.

Its all about slowly making her aware that race is not "just skin colour" and that "demographics define distiny", or in other words "if a nation becomes too diverse then conflict always happens between peoples/cultures" - history is full of examples.
    About the crime stats: my mom would probably call me a "racist" if that happened, she's really indoctrinated with the liberal multiCULTural new-age BS.

The thing about race being "more than skin color" is more possible but it will be tough. But I'm certainly up for it!

But this is more about her being more in touch with her heritage and culutre than anything, but your help is greatly appreciated friend, and you definitley helped me. Thank you

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, February 10th, 2021 @ 12:49 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    661 Posts
    You could try to instill pride in a honest but covert manner. Talk about things like art, music, life styles etc.. Maybe if the pride of being Germanic awakens then you could ease into more sensitive topics over a extended period of time. Keep a positive and friendly tone to the conversations. Avoid things like "we are better than..." prove it to her long before you make statements like that.

Multiculturalism strips people of their pride and blinds them to the hard facts. You must open her up to those facts slowly, just as she was convinced about multiculturalism slowly.

It also might help to debunk the media on every subject and get her to question why they would do something like that.

Just my thoughts on the matter. I did not base my opinion on any scientific data.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Anachronism
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts
    Liberals think with their emotions. The only way to get to her is to either write things out intelligently so that she listens to the words, not your tone of voice. If you must speak to her, BE emotional. Tell her there is nothing more despicable than a traitor to the folk. Be upset. Care. That's the only thing that will even begin to seep through.

Here's something to print out and have her read:

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55833

Last Online
    3 Days Ago @ 07:57 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, Austria
    Subrace
    Nordic-Alpine mix I believe
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Student
    Politics
    Radical Traditionalist
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J Baughman View Post
    You could try to instill pride in a honest but covert manner. Talk about things like art, music, life styles etc.. Maybe if the pride of being Germanic awakens then you could ease into more sensitive topics over a extended period of time. Keep a positive and friendly tone to the conversations. Avoid things like "we are better than..." prove it to her long before you make statements like that.

Multiculturalism strips people of their pride and blinds them to the hard facts. You must open her up to those facts slowly, just as she was convinced about multiculturalism slowly.

It also might help to debunk the media on every subject and get her to question why they would do something like that.

Just my thoughts on the matter. I did not base my opinion on any scientific data.
    I'm doing just that. I have told her the great things of her people, great Germanic music, art, architecture, and culture, and educating her about the flaws of multiculturalism very slowly for reasons you most likely understand as well.

So far, I've told her the automobile was invented by a German, showed her music by Wagner, and made her listen to a lecture on the creation of the universe according to Norse lore. So far it has helped but I'm concerned for her future

Quote Originally Posted by Huginn ok Muninn View Post
    Liberals think with their emotions. The only way to get to her is to either write things out intelligently so that she listens to the words, not your tone of voice. If you must speak to her, BE emotional. Tell her there is nothing more despicable than a traitor to the folk. Be upset. Care. That's the only thing that will even begin to seep through.

Here's something to print out and have her read:

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55833
    I know all too well liberals think with their emotions, as I was brought up in a liberal indoctrination camp known as school.
    The only problem is, she is emotional to the point of not listening to logic at times! This is something I MUST work around!
    And I will tell that about traitors: hopefully she will understand if I communicate on her level

Also, I don't think she will care about Christian culture being destroyed. She's into this new-age hippie bulls*** which makes it 10X harder!

Eala Freia Fresena
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2020 @ 07:31 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    Attack is always the best defense.

See that you can make her feel stupid by being a multi culti. Learn the fallacities of that ideology and point it out.

Make it clear to her that she is brainwashed and learn how to proof it too her.

But after all, my 2 cents: you can't give a spine to a jelly fish
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Wednesday, February 10th, 2021 @ 12:49 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    661 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOvGermania View Post
    I'm doing just that. I have told her the great things of her people, great Germanic music, art, architecture, and culture, and educating her about the flaws of multiculturalism very slowly for reasons you most likely understand as well.

So far, I've told her the automobile was invented by a German, showed her music by Wagner, and made her listen to a lecture on the creation of the universe according to Norse lore. So far it has helped but I'm concerned for her future
    Well these things take time and it is hard to convince your own mother you are right and she is wrong. After all she is your mother and knows you better than anyone else. You could try to plead with her, but you must show her some strength at the same time.

Try using logic in low tone manner. Like " now does that make sense " and have her explain why such things make sense. Just on little things first, remember it will take time months or even years.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Last Online
    Friday, April 23rd, 2010 @ 11:47 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Portsmouth
    Country
    State
    Connecticut Connecticut
    Single adult
    Occupation
    referree / courier
    Politics
    Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Loss of Culture

Multicultural brainwashing is not the same as natural merging of cultures in the US. Though American culture is distinct from our colonial sister's (Canada, Australia, Old South Africa) due to progression sequences of non-English immigration, it blended from free will and recognition of qualities acceptable to the tastes of the prevailing population at any particular time of our history, with food, music, basic agreement in religious belief being the most common areas of acceptance.

The liberal thought mode is to enforce population compliance to a phony merging of cultures through the use of intimidation thereby gaining control of the population.

What Liberal policies have done is to destroy the Black family. The made it easy for men to walk away from their responsibilities. Before 1950, the Black illegitimacy rate was lower than what is now the white illegitimacy rate. The illegitimacy problem has created a divisiveness between the hard workers and the freeloaders, regardless of race. The Welfare program is designed to keep them all on the plantation and voting to get their free-paychecks because for the most part it is too late for them to succeed. This keeps the Liberals in positions of power.

The education system has been dumbed down since the early 60's. So you are going to have more just plain stupid people than underachieving people. The National IQ has take a big hit.

Hitler has a bunch of admirers on this site. He said the way to control the future is to get control of the kids. That's just what the Liberals have done.

He was wrong on the New World Order plan because that is just what the Liberals are trying to do - The EU, Obama plans to subordinate the US Constitution to the UN through back door treaties and whatever other alliances are being formulated in back rooms.

There are many admirers of the Confederacy here as well. The Confederacy was for a smaller government and Hitler was for big government. You can't follow both paths.

As far as getting your brainwashed relations to see the difference between PC an heritage, take her to an Octoberfest. I'm sure there are social organization everywhere where periodic gatherings take place.

For Chris, if you are anywhere near West Haven, CT, The Harugari Singing Society puts on 4 outdoor events in the warm seasons where there is food, music and dance so she can see what she has been missing because the Liberal establishment wants her ignorant, dumb and placid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast