Hard right wing
    Religion
    Christianity is corrupt, Baptist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Greetings Kameraden

I am Celtic-Germanic with a profound interest in freeing modern Germans from constant barrages of accusations, historic lies, demeaning guilt and self-humiliating demands, and constant demands for submission to the world's most aggressive social parasites, africans, muslims and jews. For example, they are now pressuring that Germany adopt the same african dominance calendar rites required of Americans a black adoration month, a black history month and a ML King adoration day. Imagine Germany becoming as Africanized as the USA.

A few months ago I found a German site sponsored by German artists. They had painted a number of classical art works dramatizing the atrocities committed against the German Volk before and during World War II. I copied the paintings and tried to establish contact with the source. However, the Marxists who control the internet eliminated the site before I could contact them. I want to share their art work with you and establish a supporting relationship with the artists. I will request your assistance in locating them after I have posted their art work.

I want US troops out of Germany, and the German nation to regain its soverignity after 70 years of crooked social slavery to evil minorities and US Marxism.
    I work against the Marxist-Capitalists who hold Europe and America in a death grip. They practice the same feudalism as the Soviet nomenklatura.

I seek alliance with men and women who are morally strong, possess intact historic ideals, have NO doubt, fearlessly promote the best interests of their own people, and are willing to die for that cause. True art, real beauty and great poetry guide this struggle.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 12th, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotland; Germany
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Tennessee Tennessee
    Married
    Occupation
    Writer, international
    Politics
    Hard right wing
    Religion
    Christianity is corrupt, Baptist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Today I Submitted 3 Posts

There seems to be a pause in printing any of my posts.
    Here is how I look at that.
    If my post is not posted within an hour, I become suspicious.
    Since I am used to being angry aboutMarxist censorship and suppression by the Marxist media of the West. That is why I am sensitive to all censorship.
    I can see where long periods of nothingness before posts are posted, could cause people to be reluctant to post.
    We live in a harsh realm where the truth is suppressed. Our trust is reinforced or degraded, depending upon how our posts are handled.
    Any newcomer must be convinced that he has not stumbled into yet another Marxist provocation site that exists to make life more uncomfortable for those who seek
    kindred spirits. Such sites also work to convince the Volk that they have no hope, everything is covered and controlled by the enemy.