Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Jews Try to Destroy France

The Engineer of Diversity

Recently Nicolas Sarkozy announced plans to pursue a vigorous policy of diversity and métissage. Concretely, this means giving preference to minorities in job hiring and prosecuting those who do not comply. In other words, affirmative action as a government policy from which none are exempt.

In his message Sarkozy insisted that the French people must change, that there will be dire consequences if they don't, and that not to intermarry racially is bad for the survival of the country. Thus he amalgamated the concepts of preference for minorities in job hiring with that of the need for the French to intermarry racially.

These are two separate things. But in the mind of Sarkozy they go together. Last December he chose a highly successful Algerian-born businessman, known as an impassioned advocate of diversity, Yazid Sabeg, to be his "high commissioner on diversity and equal opportunity", and to implement these government orders.

It is well-known that in France ethnic statistics are forbidden by law, so in order to determine how many minorities are employed in any given enterprise, Sabeg will have to use all his resourcefulness, as this article from Le Figaro points out:

Recently named commissioner on diversity and equal opportunity, Yazid Sabeg has political representation [i.e. the number of minorities in politics] as a priority. In a few days he will meet with parliamentarians and party leaders. He intends, he says, "to listen to what they propose to advance the cause of diversity and to break the glass ceiling." But he already states that he will recommend "normative measures". Otherwise, the agreements are worthless."

"Normative" means that the measures adopted will all have to obey the same criteria.

To advance the process, the commissioner will rely on a new study that determines the presence of minorities in political life. The Montaigne Institute, a think tank for entrepreneurs and businessmen, published an article on Wednesday tallying the ethnic composition of Parliament and the city councils of the ten largest cities in France, using an innovative method: photographs. Yazid Sabeg, a longtime pillar of the Institute, is enthusiastic for this method. "It's an interesting possibility to deal with the crucial issue of racial discrimination. I have myself advocated a family photo in the assessing of enterprises," he explains. He had proposed that big companies provide such a photograph as a way of measuring visible minorities for purposes of promoting diversity.

The article goes on to explain how a sociologist. Eric Keslassy, attempted to use photographs to determine the number of minorities in public office. He found in the National Assembly only three deputies belonging to minority groups, and in the Senate, four. Again using photos, he found that Paris had the highest rate of minority elected officials (17%), then Strasbourg (13.84%), Montpellier and Lille (11%), Toulouse (10%), Lyons (8%). Marseilles and Nice fared poorly, and Bordeaux had no minority elected official.

Keslassy says that to renew the political class there are other, better, methods such as ending the practice known as "cumul" where one politician holds several posts, and introducing primary elections.

"All of that will take time," Yazid Sabeg is quick to point out, "since minority candidates cannot aspire to a position without a public profile or a history of accomplishments." The art of the new commissioner will be to navigate between the need to promote people up the social ladder and the uncomfortable fact of counting the numbers of minorities by their facial features.

Eric Besson, the new minister of immigration, who replaces Brice Hortefeux, claims to be skeptical over the use of photographs: "We must come up with trustworthy methods, in keeping with our traditions, without classifying people by race, ethnicity or religion... It's rather complex... I do not want to criticize those who are trying out new experiments, and I fully intend to work hand in hand with Yazid Sabeg."

While they search for the perfect method to use for increasing the number of minorities, the system advocated by the High Council on Integration seems for now to be the most effective. Using family names and given names that were common in France at the end of the 19th century, and names that have recently appeared, a software program can determine persons of North African and sub-Saharan African origin, and persons from Europe, or even from overseas. This program showed that of the 35,000 elected officials in towns of more than 9000 inhabitants, 6.68% were minorities. A low figure but growing since 2001. While France is split from East to West, a reflection of the migratory waves.

The High Council on Integration (HCI) dates back to 1989. It is a government agency, composed of 20 members, dedicated to the study of the integration of minorities.

As for the East-West split, this is news to me. Does it mean that Eastern France has more immigrants, or vice versa? Since Marseilles, Lyons and Strasbourg are in Eastern France, and Paris roughly in the center, it seems reasonable to assume that there are more immigrants in the Eastern half of the country, especially since that is where the borders with other countries lie.

English-language readers can review Sabeg's accomplishments in this article from January 2005 posted at Business Week. There is also some information at MLive. If you do a Google on him you will find numerous English-language references.

French readers can review his CV and get a closer look at his circle of friends in this article, also from January 2005, posted at L'Expansion. For the record, this millionaire is said to be a bon vivant, warm, with a wide range of cultural and intellectual interests. He is married and the father of three, but I could not find information on his wife. I am almost certain I remember reading that she is of Danish-French origin, but after a time-consuming search I could not find proof of that assertion.

Finally, one of his goals is to introduce diversity as early as possible in the schools:

"It should be an objective of the national education system. (...) You cannot create diversity in schools unless you change the school districting so that the high-schools in the downtown areas can accept students from the disadvantaged middle schools of the ghettoes, without ethnic quotas. (...) As for myself, I feel French and republican, and also Arab-Berber. I speak Arabic, and I am a Muslim. I repeat, I am a Frenchman and in no case will I renounce one single element of my identity."
    Any questions?
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Last Online
    Monday, February 28th, 2011 @ 10:30 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    French, Zeelandic, Dutch.
    Subrace
    CeltoGermanic
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    None
    Religion
    Racial occultism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    I feel French and republican, and also Arab-Berber. I speak Arabic, and I am a Muslim. I repeat, I am a Frenchman and in no case will I renounce one single element of my identity."
    Go back to your own land arab.

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    CeltoGermanic
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    None
    Religion
    Racial occultism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Alright, my reply was a bit short, its good that this Arab-Berber can see the real plot of Sarkozy and that he is against race mixing, the only thing he and all non-French people needs to do is go back to their own land and then all is fine.

Last Online
    Saturday, October 2nd, 2010 @ 09:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Deutschland, Kaisertum Österreich, England
    Subrace
    Nordid/Baltid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Connecticut Connecticut
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dietsch View Post
    Go back to your own land arab.
    If only they would all do this...

Eala Freia Fresena
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2020 @ 08:31 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    It seems they are now open with their destruction of western culture. That means they think they get away with it or they think they have no time to wait anymore and undertake a risky plan.

I don't know whether french people put up any resistance or whether they are so far weakened that they just die.

Last Online
    Monday, January 4th, 2021 @ 03:49 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,438 Posts
    I think France is too far gone to be saved, quite honestly.

It’s become a mongrel nation where racial interbreeding is so rife it’s almost considered the norm. My wife and I spend our holidays over there every year with an elderly gentleman and his wife who are now both aged 80+ and very traditional. Their 3 sons have married a Jewess, an Arab and a Chinese woman over the years and they are both in despair about this!

The old man has done his family tree dating back almost 500 years (his life’s work) but has now abandoned it because he says his family is finished!! Last year one of his granddaughters went to live with a Black man and he told me he hopes he’s dead before they have any kids.

For the record he blames it all on May 1968 which, he claims, liberalised French society and set them on the path to decadence. This was mainly orchestrated by Jews, needless to say! There are significantly more Jews in France than any other European nation, which could explain its faster social demise, but they will ultimately reap what they have sown because the huge influx of Arabs that they have promoted has led to more anti-Semitic attacks.

In fact, Jews are now claiming that France is the most dangerous European country for them to live in ... now, how sad is that?!

Anachronism
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    476 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwinson View Post

It’s become a mongrel nation where racial interbreeding is so rife it’s almost considered the norm. My wife and I spend our holidays over there every year with an elderly gentleman and his wife who are now both aged 80+ and very traditional. Their 3 sons have married a Jewess, an Arab and a Chinese woman over the years and they are both in despair about this!

The old man has done his family tree dating back almost 500 years (his life’s work) but has now abandoned it because he says his family is finished!! Last year one of his granddaughters went to live with a Black man and he told me he hopes he’s dead before they have any kids.
    That's one of the saddest stories I've heard. Those kids would be dead to me forever.

Eala Freia Fresena
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2020 @ 08:31 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    Jews always create their own progroms. You simply have to sit and lean back and watch.

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    CeltoGermanic
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    None
    Religion
    Racial occultism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwinson View Post

For the record he blames it all on May 1968 which, he claims, liberalised French society and set them on the path to decadence. This was mainly orchestrated by Jews, needless to say! There are significantly more Jews in France than any other European nation, which could explain its faster social demise, but they will ultimately reap what they have sown because the huge influx of Arabs that they have promoted has led to more anti-Semitic attacks.

In fact, Jews are now claiming that France is the most dangerous European country for them to live in ... now, how sad is that?!
    Why would anyone healthy want a inbreed arab or a negro etc ? i can not understand it, why would anyone do that ?

Yes i know i am a racist now, but come on, i am 100% against race mixing but if i would do it i would chose a Chinese or a Japanese, but a semite or a negro ? why ? they are really brainwashed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast