Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    699 Posts

BNP Given Last Chance to Make Equality Change to Constitution

Matthew Taylor, Guardian (London), January 28, 2010

The British National party was warned tonight that it had one last chance to scrap its constitution or face legal action under equality laws.

Its leader, Nick Griffin, was told at a Central London county court session that new rules must be agreed at an extraordinary general meeting to be held next month.

The judgment saw BNP officials forced to rush out letters to members to alert them to the proposed changes.

The Equality and Human Rights Commission, which challenged the whites-only membership criteria last year, said the changes proposed still fell foul of equality laws.

John Wadham of the EHRC said the amended version, which refers repeatedly to “indigenous British”, displayed indirect discrimination as opposed to direct discrimination. “It is not that much of an improvement,” he said.

Judge Paul Collins said: “I’m going to give the BNP an opportunity to have its EGM and take into account what has been said today and get it right. I do not think there will be another opportunity to get it right. This is it.” He also ordered the BNP to pay the £12,500 in court costs relating to the adjourned session.

A BNP spokesman Simon Darby said the party would have to “emasculate its constitution and drop its policies and principles” to comply with the court’s wishes. “This is a deadly serious attempt to put us out of business,” said Darby.

Simon Assaf, 41, from Unite Against Fascism, said he was grabbed round the throat and kicked after shouting “dirty racist” at Griffin outside the court.

Darby said BNP members had the right to protect themselves when attacked if the police failed to intervene.
    http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives...r-right_pa.php

Anachronism
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    476 Posts
    Well, do they want it the political way, or do they want civil war? I think they are leaving the indigenous English no choice.

Last Online
    Monday, January 4th, 2021 @ 03:49 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,438 Posts
    Simon Assaf, 41, from Unite Against Fascism, said he was grabbed round the throat and kicked after shouting “dirty racist” at Griffin outside the court.
    Good

When will these folks realise you cannot just shout abuse at others in the street with total impunity?

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 06:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    I'm going to throw this out there and I hope you guys pick up on it. Turn their strength to your advantage. Use their double standards against them. Have members of the BNP join Jewish organizations, have them join black organizations, have them group up and sit in at black churches. Bring cameras. Whenever they are asked to leave file a discrimination lawsuit. They will leave when they have "some place to go" that place would be an organization for native Brits.

Also apply for Jew only benefits such as the heritage tour. If denied on the basis of race challenge it in court. Now I don't mean to be too negative but I somehow feel like little to no effort to do this will go through. Then the people will whine and complain about why they failed. I see a weakness and lack of committment from white racial organizations.

If anything maybe Jews will unite with you for common goals:
    http://jvoices.com/category/jewish-organizations/

Anyway I think a good lawyer could probably defend the rights of the BNP.

Bring forth rational arguments about what is at issue: standards. If a person is deprived of the ability to have standards and preferances where can this lead? Can you discriminate against a person who has no education but wants to apply for a job which requires a degree? What if that person was born stupid and can never accomplish the degree? Just use your brain coming up with logical arguments, legal arguments etc.

hit at home. Find areas where you can allege discrimination on the selection of judges, or with lawyers.

Though really in the end I don't think you will win. It is an ideological divide in which people think that their birth should not limit them from anything. The best way would be to set up a seperate society that will out perform the multicultural ones (which I again doubt will happen). Racists seem oblivious that 98% of brits for example are against racism. You can't reconcile these differences, nor will you win a civil war against the other 98% of the population. The only logical solution would be some form of seperation.

I'm sure they'll try to "invade" your seperate society. I don't think you have to worry about much. just survive long enough and the current society will destroy itself. Perhaps you could just require an I.Q. test and minimal I.Q. to join the BNP. If all the negroes and such you want to exclude are so stupid they will be pushed out by that. There are ways.
    “success and survival are above all the rule of life. As such it is the highest command of moral law” –Lord Livwell (me)