Monday, February 20th, 2017 @ 11:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Classify Helen Mirren

Note: There was already an old thread on her, but she had to share it with two others. Therefore I am dedicating a thread to her specifically. It seems proper.

Classify English actress Helen Mirren (born Ilyena Vasilievna Mironov; Russian father, English mother).

Height: 5' 4" (1.63 m)

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
    Status
    Brief Absence
    Ethnicity
    European
    Subrace
    Atlantid-Keltic Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Schaumburg-Lippe Schaumburg-Lippe
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I would have said Baltid with Nordid influence (what combination makes her looking Eastnordid, whereas she is obviously not) without even knowing about her background (thanks, Anlef). She has that distinct Slavic expression that strikes me as such at very first sight. I can tell from her acting performances as well as from her looks that she's a very bitchy character.

Some resemblance to Frau Minnichmayr ("Der Untergang"), especially in the first picture.

Last Online
    Monday, February 20th, 2017 @ 11:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Hamilkar,

She might have Baltid influence, yes, but I believe she is predominantly Nordid. Look at how gracile she is. Especially her nose is typically Nordid. Also, here face is rather long and her jaw rather elliptical, although I guess Baltids aren't exclusively rectangular in that aspect. Anyway, her forehead isn't as high as one might expect with East-Nordids. But she is far more Nordid than Sharapova, who is often classified as East-Nordid.

But her Nordid part doesn't have to be East-Nordid proper.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
    Status
    Brief Absence
    Ethnicity
    European
    Subrace
    Atlantid-Keltic Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Schaumburg-Lippe Schaumburg-Lippe
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I basically agree with everything you said, but: She is at least partly Easteuropid in character, and this shows (some physiognomists who see the connex between soul and body as strictly causal rather than correlative would say: it must show) also in her appearance. I remember her playing quite a neurotic character, a police officer, inspector of the criminal department or something. The complexity of personality she deploys there and which must to at least some degree also be her own, not only the personality of the character she was impersonating, is specific for Eastern European racial influence. I personally know a woman who is equally sensitive, complex and neurotical, and she is of partly Czech descent: Although for the rest quite different looking than Helen Mirren, she shows that same distinct expression you can also see on some pictures of Kournikova. You could call this the Slavic Soul, and it is definitely more rooted in the Baltid element than in any other racial element.

I agree she is predominantly Nordid. Eastnordid she is not ( I didn't want to say she is, for that she is, as you said correctly, not high-headed enough and does not, what is quite frequent with Eastnordids, show Dinaroid traits of any significance), but there is definitely Baltid influence, and it clearly shows also phenotypically.

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 20th, 2010 @ 07:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Other Other
    Engaged
    Occupation
    graphic designer
    Politics
    libertarian
    Religion
    agnostic with gnostic sympathies
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    There are pictures on which she looks as a typical Neo-Danubian (2, 3, 4, 7) and there are some from which you can guess some Mediterraean influence. Since she is Russian/English, that might be true - Russian father provided Neo-Danubian strain and English mother the (at least partially) Mediterranean one.