Religion
    Not sure anymore
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Will Haiti Become Islamized?

Will Haiti become Islamized?

The well-funded jihad is relentless. And why not? The idiots from the West have given trillion$ in oil money to members of one of the two most aggressive proselytizing cults on the planet.
    Now the Senegalese government has offered to take in Haitian immigrants, which sounds like a very nice offer, except when you consider the fact that Senegal is 96% Islamic. What that fact would likely mean, of course, is that anyone entering Senegal would be heavily proselytized if not forced outright to convert. Will these converts return to Haiti, Islamized and with Muslim children in tow, etc.?
    Moreover, what steps are being implemented in Haiti to ensure that it comes into line with the global Islamic sharia banking/financing plan? As we know, along with sharia banking comes the rest of sharia law, as well as Islam itself.

More details:

http://freethoughtnation.com/index.p...catid=36:islam

Last Online
    4 Hours Ago @ 06:42 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Ancestry
    German-American and proud
    Subrace
    Alpinid-Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    I don't see why not. I just have to wonder if any Muslim missionary is dumb enough to go over to Haiti where he will most likely get killed, much like our dumb Christian missionaries who go over to countries like Haiti.

Last Online
    Saturday, September 21st, 2019 @ 06:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    German & Colonial American
    Ancestry
    3/4 German & Colonial American
    Subrace
    Nordid/Alpinid
    mtDNA
    H1
    Country
    United States United States
    Occupied
    Politics
    Pro-White
    Religion
    Basically Kinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    I'm sure they'd be receptive enough to black Muslim missionaries. With the current situation, they'd probably be more receptive now than ever to abandoning the Catholic faith.

Last Online
    Friday, September 23rd, 2011 @ 01:32 PM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Ghent
    Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I herd that after the earthquake most of the population experienced a reveival of their old Catholic faith (and when I said Catholic, I mean relativelly free from their traditional Catholic faith pleaged with Voodoo beliefs)
    I also herd that Senegalese President has invited the people of Haiti to seek refuge in Senegal, I doubt they will do it and if they do, the few that will immigrate into Sengal will more likely be attracted rather by Animism religions which represents a strong under-ground religious community in that country.

Last Online
    Sunday, August 29th, 2010 @ 03:37 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Icelandic
    Ancestry
    jhmgj
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Country
    Greenland Greenland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I don't see it mattering much. At most it would be another place we in the West would have to watch out for. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Haiti already quite a Christian nation? If yes, then seemingly the only ones who would get converted would be those going to Senegal.

Last Online
    Monday, March 8th, 2010 @ 10:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    celtic
    Country
    England England
    radical democracy
    Religion
    atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The chief tormentors of the Haitian people have been the French and the US...........Senegal doesn't even register.

Haitians are predominantly , overwhelmingly really , Christain people..........mostly Catholics................. I think the opening post was somewhat sensationalist in its tone.

Haiti has become in focus due to the earthquake.........which is right enough......but anyone familiar with its history will know that if we wanted the Haitians to stay true to their Christian masters we wouldn't have treated them so badly for so long.
    Their history didn't start with this earthquake.

As for its remarks about the crazy West giving all that cash for oil........well.......that's because WE rely on it..........and the rich and powerful here like it like that .
    By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 01:49 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    658 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    The chief tormentors of the Haitian people have been the French and the US...........Senegal doesn't even register.

Haitians are predominantly , overwhelmingly really , Christain people..........mostly Catholics................. I think the opening post was somewhat sensationalist in its tone.

Haiti has become in focus due to the earthquake.........which is right enough......but anyone familiar with its history will know that if we wanted the Haitians to stay true to their Christian masters we wouldn't have treated them so badly for so long.
    Their history didn't start with this earthquake.

As for its remarks about the crazy West giving all that cash for oil........well.......that's because WE rely on it..........and the rich and powerful here like it like that .
    I have been to Haiti, The only time Haiti was ever stable was when Western nations were supporting them.

The Haitians are incapable of supporting themselves as they have proven that time and time again. They go from one dictator to another just like most African countries. Haiti is just one of those cesspools of the world that will never be stable and self governing.

As far as the US supporting Haiti seems to me I seen a lot of British troops there as well as American at the time.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Last Online
    Monday, March 8th, 2010 @ 10:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    celtic
    Country
    England England
    radical democracy
    Religion
    atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J Baughman View Post
    I have been to Haiti, The only time Haiti was ever stable was when Western nations were supporting them.
    "Stable " is a contentious term IMO............... as with the image in the West of most poor countries of the third world what we are encouraged to believe is that "stability" is what we do for them.......it's a good thing done by the reluctant but benevolent western nations............who just so happen to make lots of cash at the same time.........cheap labour pools........ monopolies........manufactured reliance and dependency.

The widespread poverty and the grassroots resistance movements created from it in these places makes them far from stable.........IMHO

Are you familiar with the story of president Aristide ?

So when movements gain a potency and are , shock horror , concerned with greater social spending to try to alleviate some of the constant and long running sufferings of the people...............that is unacceptable ........and we hear talk of and see interventions to bring about " stability ."

A stability that IMO is only gained by the repression of the poor majority who seek to free themselves from poverty, subjugation and dependency............well that's how I see it anyway

The Haitians are incapable of supporting themselves as they have proven that time and time again. They go from one dictator to another just like most African countries. Haiti is just one of those cesspools of the world that will never be stable and self governing.
    People said that of the Cubans..............the English thought it of the Indians and the Irish at different times.

It is the classic " white mans burden " rhetoric which supports/consolidates an imperialist/colonialist culture..............and because we live in such cultures it appears to be reflected by many within that culture as an accepted/unchallengeable norm................not surprising really.........we would have to be far more freethinking than we are encouraged/conditioned to be to make a keen attempt to understand the relationships of the week and the powerful from such unfamiliar angles

As far as the US supporting Haiti seems to me I seen a lot of British troops there as well as American at the time.
    We are US lackies in the UK...............wannabe Americans..........so I wouldn't dispute the validity of your claim
    By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

Last Online
    Sunday, March 27th, 2016 @ 09:43 AM
    Ethnicity
    Prussian
    Ancestry
    Prussia, Pomerania, Curonia, Silesia, Lusatia
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Married
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    No, the Haitians aren't going to be mass-converting to Islam. Even if they did, they would bastardize that religion to the same degree that they did their Catholicism: it would be another religion serving as a front for shamanism and voodoo. The author of the article is obviously a big fan of windmills and straw men. Desperate sensationalism at its most boring.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Saturday, October 30th, 2010 @ 03:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    Caribbean/westerner
    Ancestry
    German,Italian, swedish, English,
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    music
    Politics
    A political
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    There is Islam in Haiti already but it has been in the country for awhile now and it is a very small minority. I do not feel people will be turning to Islam in mass numbers in Haiti its Christian nation and the few Muslims i know in Haiti have actually been very cordial and kind to me but i dont know many within there fold. the fact is Haiti does not welcome outside cultural influence with open arms unless its American pop music from black American artists and things associated with American prosperity,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast