Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 60

Thread: Websites, Articles, Books on the Existence of Race

  1. #21
    Senior Member Naggaroth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Last Online
    Monday, September 5th, 2005 @ 01:29 PM
    Location
    Trondheim
    Age
    38
    Occupation
    Student
    Posts
    119
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stig NHF
    Well, if anyone claims race don't exist, tell them to talk to a police-officer that handle dead bodies or an anthropologist that deal with skeletons etc. These people can instantly tell a speciments race just by looking at the skull or the body, so don't give me no BS about "race not existing". In fact its a requirement to get a job as such.
    First of all I'd like to say that races exist. No matter how hard you are trying to deny that, you are wrong. And besides If you deny that there doesn't exist races, then you are denying your self from being alive. Then you also denies being in relation to you own parents and grandparents. Even the stupidest person would by using both empiric findings and by using logic, find out that there is differences between people out in the world.

    Second: What is race? Is it something that you, me and everybody else is using as a word/phrase for putting humans in different groups? If so, then we don't need to disguss that anymore since we then know that we do have races. Is race a word we are using because we see others with different colored skin? If, so, we need to do some more research on this area because then it is a vague phrase with almost no meaning.

    Third: If you see a person with dark skin, is he then a different race? Now, we can't say that because it would mean that humans who has lost parts of their sight-function, they would then see others as humans with other skincolor. And besides empirically we can not find differences by looking on others color. That's impossible, yet one of the reasons why racism has taken place in our world. I'm not saying that racism is a good or bad thing, but it has come as a result on immigration. The best way to find out this is by taking genetically tests and compaire with others. And if these results also is different according to skin color, then we can for sure say that there is races out there and that they are different.

    To summarise this: There is races, we have seen tests and reports on that. That is reports on genetically results. There is also races if we define it from people who has seen the different colors on the skin, still that is a very thin argument for saying that there is races out in this world. And also a bad argument since it is humans and individuals that have seen these races, and subjectivity is not nececarily the best way to conclude that there is different races out there. But to the bottom line, I don't think we need to disguss that further since we almost agree everybody that there is different races out in the world which is based on tests and objective conclutions.
    3

    The wind was high, the window shakes,
    With sudden start the miser wakes.
    Along the silent room he stalks,
    Looks back and tremble as he walks...
    Gay's
    The miser and pluthus

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Last Online
    Sunday, February 25th, 2007 @ 11:29 AM
    Subrace
    nordiſch-weſtiſch
    Location
    Deutſchland
    Gender
    Family
    Single
    Politics
    Volk und Raſſe
    Posts
    1,621
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    The "we-are-all-the-same" camp often points to the common origin of mankind. ("We are all Africans!" is such a popular anti-racialist do-gooder phrase.) That's of course no valid argument, because the racialist point is exactly the differentiation of mankind, the evolution of those different biotypes which are called races. With the "one common origin" hackling, one could also claim the biological equality of humans with dogs and elephants--as there is also one common evolutive root, if one goes back just far enough.
    Man ſei Held oder Heiliger. In der Mitte liegt nicht die Weisheit, ſondern die Alltäglichkeit.

    SPENGLER

  3. #23
    Senior Member cosmocreator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 07:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Gender
    Age
    54
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Posts
    3,861
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja
    It depends on the subrace and its degree of admixture. Many subraces happen to have cross-bred a lot, so it becomes less easy to define between them - and some no longer exist. Similarly, racial mixture is creating blurred lines upon which this 'race does not exist' propaganda finds its base.
    But you haven't proved it.

  4. #24
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    Metropolis
    Gender
    Age
    39
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Posts
    6,672
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmocreator
    I don't doubt that race exists but I'd still like someone to prove that subrace exists.
    If race exists so should subrace.

    Race is nothing more than a group of physical features that distinguishes one group of humans from another. If that is so...sub-race indeed exist. For anyone can tell the difference between a Nord and a Med,ect.

    It seems odd you doubt with subrace exists. You've posted pages and pages on the subject.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja
    It depends on the subrace and its degree of admixture. Many subraces happen to have cross-bred a lot, so it becomes less easy to define between them - and some no longer exist. Similarly, racial mixture is creating blurred lines upon which this 'race does not exist' propaganda finds its base.
    Some Subraces are similiar to a point that to an untrained eye their is no difference. For example Anglo-Saxon and Falid. But other subraces like Nordid and Armenoid it is easy to tell the difference from for the common inidividual with no specialized knowledge or training.

    So obviously if a distinction can be made than sub-race do exist. For a racial group is nothing more than a group of individuals that more closely resemble each other than those outside of that group.

  5. #25
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    Metropolis
    Gender
    Age
    39
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Posts
    6,672
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Race Deniers are so because of personal prejudice. Arguing them would be worthless since Race is an obvious fact to anyone with eyes.

  6. #26
    Senior Member cosmocreator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 07:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Gender
    Age
    54
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Posts
    3,861
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Paladin
    It seems odd you doubt with subrace exists. You've posted pages and pages on the subject.

    I neither affirmed nor denied that subrace exist. I simply said I want to see someone prove that they exist. You haven't done so.

  7. #27
    Account Inactive Draugr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Last Online
    Monday, October 3rd, 2005 @ 03:25 AM
    Location
    CLAM ET OCCULTE
    Age
    36
    Occupation
    student
    Posts
    287
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    If it doesn't look similar to me, it isn't like me, it is alien; and what is alien is an enemy, and what is an enemy must be destroyed. Do not make excuses to these simpltons who want deny race.

  8. #28
    Senior Member Naggaroth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Last Online
    Monday, September 5th, 2005 @ 01:29 PM
    Location
    Trondheim
    Age
    38
    Occupation
    Student
    Posts
    119
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Draugr
    If it doesn't look similar to me, it isn't like me, it is alien; and what is alien is an enemy, and what is an enemy must be destroyed. Do not make excuses to these simpltons who want deny race.
    But that is a subjective point of view and can therefor not be treated as a good reason and a good argument. As I see it, we all have our reason for treating humans differently, and of course if we have had a questionaire on that behalf, then we can deside wether to believe in our sight.

    Now. I don't disbelieve you, but I would be careful by saying that it is like this because you see it this way. I do believe you, but you have to tell us why you do believe in this.
    3

    The wind was high, the window shakes,
    With sudden start the miser wakes.
    Along the silent room he stalks,
    Looks back and tremble as he walks...
    Gay's
    The miser and pluthus

  9. #29
    Account Inactive Draugr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Last Online
    Monday, October 3rd, 2005 @ 03:25 AM
    Location
    CLAM ET OCCULTE
    Age
    36
    Occupation
    student
    Posts
    287
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Naggaroth
    But that is a subjective point of view and can therefor not be treated as a good reason and a good argument. As I see it, we all have our reason for treating humans differently, and of course if we have had a questionaire on that behalf, then we can deside wether to believe in our sight.

    Now. I don't disbelieve you, but I would be careful by saying that it is like this because you see it this way. I do believe you, but you have to tell us why you do believe in this.
    The problem is you CAN'T argue with these race-deniers, the simple fact is it's instinct, tribes stick together for the presevation and protection of each other. I not only trust my sight but also my learned personal experience.

    If I see a group of blacks coming towards me dressed in FUBU flying colors my hand will be on the grip of my pistol, if I sense hostile intentions I will pull and shoot the biggest ugliest one first. All these alerts and responses to such a situation are subjective but have very real consequences. I can say this to people who deny race because I grew up in a rough-as-hell multi-cult hole. Ask the Mexicans what they think of Cubans or blacks, ask the Oriental Loks what they think of blacks and spics, ad infinitum. Everyone will agree they are not like the other man. It is the same in the Deparment of Corrections of California, where my mom worked as an officer for years.

    The only people who can deny that race exists are stupid no-experence suburbanite kids who have only had expierence with the 'others' in a controlled enviroment. Take these same kids and put them on El Camino Blvd. on a Saturday night and I gaurentee that these mewlings will be running for the nearest Russian project they can find.

  10. #30
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    Metropolis
    Gender
    Age
    39
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Posts
    6,672
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmocreator
    I neither affirmed nor denied that subrace exist. I simply said I want to see someone prove that they exist. You haven't done so.
    I don't know what to say except that if Race exists so does Subrace.

    The basis of race...phenotype is also the basis of subrace. And it is clear to all of us that there is a great deal of phenotypical variance in Europe. Even the average joe could tell the difference between an Spaniard and a Swede. Therefore Race exists because distinctions can be made and Race/sub-race is based on distinction.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Do You Believe in the Literal Existence of the Gods?
    By Loki in forum Germanic Heathenry
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: Saturday, November 24th, 2018, 10:13 PM
  2. Best Articles About Race and Intelligence?
    By Auzawandilaz in forum Bio-Anthropology & Human Variation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Monday, August 22nd, 2011, 07:38 PM
  3. Websites, Other Lists and Books of Interest for Asatruar
    By Francis_Benson in forum Germanic Heathenry
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: Monday, July 18th, 2011, 02:10 AM
  4. Can The Existence of God be Proven?
    By Northern Paladin in forum Metaphysics
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: Tuesday, August 26th, 2008, 01:52 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •