@
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    699 Posts

The Two-Faced Truth About Immigration

New Labour has two separate immigration policies. The first is the one it endlessly proclaims to the public – of supposedly tough restrictions, raids on employers of illegal workers, expulsions of those with no right to stay here.

The second is the real one, unwisely disclosed a few weeks ago by the former Blairite functionary Andrew Neather. This is that mass immigration is an important part of the cultural revolution in which Britain is being dissolved into a new and different country.

This is accompanied by a widespread belief among the new elite that immigration – which provides them with cheap childcare and a great variety of restaurants – is an unmixed blessing.

Others see a different aspect – familiar neighbourhoods changed out of all recognition, together with heavy pressure on schools, housing and medical services.

The tension between the Government’s false public face and its real aims is a source of endless trouble for Ministers.

And while it is right that revelations such as those in The Mail on Sunday today – that Government and official bodies have hired 349 unlawful foreign workers – should lead to uncomfortable questions for individual Ministers, this is not enough.

The blatant nature of these cases – which include illegal immigrants actually working in the office that is meant to control illegal immigration – shows that the existing State has no genuine will to act on this issue.

Thanks to our membership of the European Union, it can in any case only control migration from outside the EU.

But even on the issue of arrivals from non-European nations, where it could act forcefully, it is lax and complacent.

It is no good announcing more crackdowns, initiatives or even the review demanded by the Tories.

What is needed is for the elite to acknowledge openly that the existing policy is wrong and damaging to our society and that opposition to mass immigration is reasonable and civilised.

Then it can devise rules that have real force behind them, and ensure that in future those rules will be efficiently and energetically enforced.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/ar...migration.html

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 06:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Any nation not built on merit and acountability will fall. It will make all sorts of bad decisions as every nation in the world is prone to doing. Do I hate democracy? No. No more than I hate a crowd of people who are jumping off of a bridge. I simply don't want to jump with them- I don't want to kill myself.

The only solution is to build alternative groups that can remain strong while the rest of society crumbles. These groups must have two key factors: 1. good breeding and promoting the best among them (as well as opportunity for those with ability to rise up and the possibility of failure for all who do not meet standards). 2. Leaders who lie, make bad decisions etc. will be arrested, live in poverty etc. compare that to now. If you are a CEO and fail miserably you get bailed out and a zillion dollar bonus. If you are the worst president in the world your benefits are the same. You can even act criminally in most cases with little to no punishment. No there would have to be some system of checks and balances in which individual leaders are held acountable for their failures and criminal acts. Of course the whole system will only work if competent people are involved. This goes back to point 1- standards and merit. To vote you must meet standards. To run for office you must meet standards. To breed you must meet standards and so on.

You see I'm against the values of our society but I'm not a terrotrist or enemy of the state. I'm simply against it in the same way I would be against giving a baby a loaded gun, or the same way I'd be against letting a mentally insane person run my business or maybe letting a retarded person work on my vehicle. I don't need to do anything to combat the system- it inherently is a failure and that's the problem I have with it. Of course because we have unprecendanted wealth the morons think they are geniuses but this mainly comes from oil and technological inventions made by an extremely tiny percentage of the population.

I would say don't even worry about what the british goernment does anymore. Just worry about building your own groups and looking after your own kind and don't consider mentally incompetent native brits to be your own kind.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Saturday, February 11th, 2012 @ 02:44 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Viking-Celtic Briton
    Ancestry
    Yorkshire/Mercia/South Manchester/Abergavenny/Ireland/Scandinavia and Germany
    Subrace
    Borreby-Brunnid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Family
    Single :(
    Religion
    superstishus
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    mentally incompetent native brits to be your own kind.
    Woah, hold on there just what is that supposed to mean?

„Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, September 30th, 2020 @ 10:35 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    280 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BritishLad View Post
    Woah, hold on there just what is that supposed to mean?
    You're going to be an old man if you wait for a reply by a banned member.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Saturday, February 11th, 2012 @ 02:44 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Viking-Celtic Briton
    Ancestry
    Yorkshire/Mercia/South Manchester/Abergavenny/Ireland/Scandinavia and Germany
    Subrace
    Borreby-Brunnid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Family
    Single :(
    Religion
    superstishus
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    You're going to be an old man if you wait for a reply by a banned member.
    Point taken