16 Hours Ago @ 01:45 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    670 Posts

56% Think Immigration Was Good for Sweden

A majority of the Swedish population is positive about immigration, according to a new Sifo opinion poll. Members of the Left Party were the most positive, while Sweden Democrats were the most negative.

Fifty-six percent responded in the affirmative to the question of whether or not immigration has been for the most part positive for Sweden. Around 30 percent answered that immigration was negative and 14 percent were doubtful or didn't know.
    http://islamineurope.blogspot.com/20...-was-good.html

Last Online
    Saturday, June 27th, 2020 @ 10:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Conservative
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    How many out of those 56% are like my mother and father, who never have to experience any multiculturalism in their daily lives even though they live in a multi cultural area (and then there are those who do not even live in a multicultural area)? I'd wager a larger portion of them, which makes their opinions void of any value.

The only time my parents experience non-European immigrants is when they go to a pizza place to pick up pizzas, this makes their opinions on multiculturalism and immigration more worthy of consideration compared to mine, which have been formed after spending a good part of my childhood and youth growing up in the multicultural society, surrounded by large numbers of foreigners. I've been more "culturally enriched" than most of the sheep that answered favorably to multiculturalism in that poll. Yet I'm the ignorant one, I'm the one whose opinions are dumb and unfounded. Yeah right....

Last Online
    Friday, July 26th, 2019 @ 11:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Oxon, Bucks and Ulster
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    Politics
    Nationalism, Neoreactionary
    Religion
    God the father
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    A lot of these liberal parents will soon change their minds if they find their kids' education suffers if they attend classes where the majority of pupils don't have the indigenous language as their first

Last Online
    Saturday, June 27th, 2020 @ 10:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Conservative
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    I was just thinking, does anyone in Sweden except for the worst case loons believe that we're ever going to solve the problems with the ghettos that are now popping up like mushrooms all over Sweden, much like in the rest of Europe? Do people honestly believe that there is ever going to be a return of civilization into these parts of our country? Even if we manage to lower the increadibly high unemployment rate in these areas (and where are those jobs going to come from if I may ask?) it will only be a marginal reduction and the ghetto will still stay where it is. We might move some people out of there into steady employment, individuals who are smart enough to get educated, but there will still be new arrivals coming in and filling up the ghetto, as well as creating new ghettos if the government divert them elsewhere. The problems we have are chronic in their nature, the only way we could solve them would be to remove the immigrants themselves. For they are the problem.

I know that people do hold an extraordinary faith in the ability of politics to fix all of our problems, but I cannot believe that anyone who thinks this through can come to another conclusion than this one: the problems we have with immigration are here to stay for as long as we allow the immigrants to stay. Politics today isn't about offering solutions, it's about offering several similar looking paths to failure that the other side can use as ammunition in the next election and instead take us on their own path to failure.

If we keep the wellfare system we will have status quo and not a whole lot of jobs to offer to people who either haven't gone to school or who do not make use of their chance to an education or are simply unable to make use of it. The other alternative would be the American experience, whose non-white ghetto related problems are firmly cemented by now after I don't know how many decades (a century even?). Either way the ghettos remain and the decay continues.

More wellfare wont work, less wellfare wont work and the Swedish people would never agree to lessening the amount of wellfare down to a level where considerably more resources could be freed up to encourage economic growth and create incentives for businessess and hard work. And whether that would create more jobs in the numbers needed is very much in doubt as well, job creation simply isn't as easy as it used to be.

This is me playing the devil's advocate for I do not care how many immigrants become employed or how many of them live decent lives here, they must go either way. But the politicians keep on playing their mantras to the people of how everything is going to be alright if they just utter the word integration enough times. Meanwhile, the problems haven't been solved, they are very much real and every year we add a big heap of more trouble in the form of more immigrants to an already catastrophic situation. The same problems can be seen IN EVERY FREAKING COUNTRY IN EUROPE THAT PUSHES THE SAME INSANE AGENDA but the politicians wont admit that there's something terribly wrong with the way things are heading.

We don't have a solution, the politicians do not have a solution. They have promises, they have outright lies and they have wishful thinking, none of which will solve our problems. They have had decades to come up with something that shows some sign of promise, none has been delivered. We have had the most touchy-feely immigrant loving people in charge during this time and still, no progress, no solutions, no end to the problems.

When are people going to realize this is my (rethorical that is). Do they not get the fact that we are being royally screwed by people who do not have a clue where we are heading yet are constantly telling us to have faith in them (again, rethorical).

Bah! Democracy...

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Saturday, December 24th, 2011 @ 08:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    Oslo Oslo
    Family
    In a steady relationship