@
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    685 Posts

Unclear Writing: Actual Letters Received by the Welfare Department

"I am writing the welfare department to say my baby was born 2 years old. When do I get my money?" "I can't get any sick pay. I have six children. Can you tell me why?" "This is my eight child. What are you going to do about it?" "I am very much annoyed to find that you branded my son illiterate. This is a dirty lie as I was married a week before he was born." "I am forwarding my marriage certificate and my three children, one of which is a mistake as you can see." "Unless I get my husband's money pretty soon, I will be forced to lead an immortal life."
    http://www.k1ri.com/loud_and_clear.htm

Secure a future for Germanic children
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    National Communism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    213 Posts
    The conclusion is obvious: welfare is popular with immigrants.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 06:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    I wasn't aware you could write the welfare department. As far as I know you just fill out a form and maybe meet and talk with someone. I need welfare but they wont give me any.

If you are stupid though you do get welfare and disability as it shows you are unable to work. Yet I was cut open with a knife and had my jaw wired shut and doctor ordered not to work and they gave me only $30 in foodstamps a month which wasn't worth the ride downtown to pick it up. Yet if you are a foriegner you can automatically get welfare just for being foriegn (the letter they sent me said I was denied because I wasn't permanently disabled, a foreigner etc.). It's all a run around and a racket. If you are intelligent and not a criminal they deny you. i have relatives with long police records and they get approved no questions asked. One person smoked meth and made a retarded baby as a result she gets a big check her whole life.

I really think there should be some effort to create a charity that rewards people for helping themselves. That is help people that really need it and really are trying to better themselves: like starting a business, going to college etc. Or people like my situation where through no fault of my own I am out of work. Instead the welfare office is mainly geared at helping people who are basically undesirable. Those who are extremely stupid, irresponsible, criminal, minorities, and foriegners. Most of the support for these programs comes from self hating white people who for whatever reason have this compulsion to help anything that is sick, vile, an inherent failure or inferior.

Though I almost think this is fake. Where did they get the letters at? Did the welfare department just publish them? What department? How do you write these people?

Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 08:50 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Ancestry
    German-American and proud
    Subrace
    Alpinid-Nordid
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    I'm an idiot, think I could get on the welfare bandwagon?

A.K.A. Autobahn
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Thursday, April 12th, 2012 @ 10:59 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, Gaul, England, Austria, Canada
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single adult
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Perhaps, I should brush up on my Ebonics, so that I can write some of those letters to get money from the Government.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Yes indeed you all are learning. The key is you must be destructive to society and being rude is a major thing. Go and do some crimes. Then scream and cry that it wasn't your fault. Always be loud and obnoxious. Cry and complain to the point where they pay you to shut up. If they find out that you have done anything good in life they might deny your claim so please cover up any past good behavior. The good get punished and the bad get rewarded. That's liberalism. Remember "it isn't your fault". All inequalities are social injustices exept when it happens to smart, hardworking, white, male people. then they deserve it because they are racist and the white devil. Or because they think they are better than everyone else.

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts
    What amazes me is that these idiots are still able to find their way through the maze of welfare forms & various regulations that reward them with entitlements.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric View Post
    What amazes me is that these idiots are still able to find their way through the maze of welfare forms & various regulations that reward them with entitlements.
    They don't have to the social workers do all the work for them. I'll give an example: I wanted to buy a house. The bank wouldn't finance me. I did a great deal of personal research and found that I qualify for low income FHA loans. I even talked to the realtor selling the house who has sold under the same programs and he confirmed it. The bank told me that the program doesn't exist. I printed it out and referenced the web-site. Then they told me they never heard of the federal housing association, then later they said they didn't do FHA loans (which every bank does and by law they stand to lose no money- it is federal insurance). Not long after a white female going to the same school as me, having the same income, working at the same type of job etc. etc. everything the same went into the same bank and they told her about the FHA program filled out the paper work for her and told her exactly what to do. One thing I wanted to do in that situation was video tape or record them lying to me then have a minority or female go in there and record their experience and then sue them but I don't have the time and resources for such.

Also living in dire poverty I can tell you welfare is the same. I was brutally attacked without provocation and for no reason. After the statute of limitations expires I find out there is government money for victims of violent crimes. Why didn't anyone tell me? If I was black they would have told me. They think I'm stupid but I work with, go to school, live around etc. minorities and women who tell me of their experiences. "I don't understand why they ain't given you money I just walked in and they hadn't me a list of programs". I can also walk into the office and watch what they do. One goal of mine has been to reveal this racism/sexism and sue the crap out of these offices.

They don't only not help me fill out the paper or coach me on what to do- they blantantly lie to me in order to deny me federal aid that I'm entitled to by law. They resort to threats, harassment and other things- anything to keep the money away from white males. The only exeption I've seen is they seem to have sympathy for retarded white males. I can only reckon their thinking is that I don't need it because I'm not pathetic enough even though I'm in the exact same situation (or sometimes worse) as these other people they feel because I'm a more capable, responsible, intelligent, hard working etc. person I don't need the aid.

I can also say my mom is a poor white female. She also has gotten federal aid. It's not like I live in a box I can see plainly what is going on around me. One woman was talking about the free programs she got and told everyone quite frankly "anyone who is poor can get it as long as you aren't a white male".

I think the reason they do this is because white males are so successful on average. They over perform to such a level that if they were treated the same you would have blaringly obvious differences in income, success etc. Even with all the racist and sexist programs white males still have higher average incomes than any other race or sex group. Marxism again (or we can say modern Rawlian Liberalism which is the same)- push down the over performers and prop up the under performers to make things more even.

A.K.A. Autobahn
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Thursday, April 12th, 2012 @ 10:59 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, Gaul, England, Austria, Canada
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single adult
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bärin View Post
    The conclusion is obvious: welfare is popular with immigrants.
    You are so right about that! It's the immigrants which make up the ghettos!

Last Online
    Monday, December 26th, 2011 @ 11:56 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German-Acadian
    Subrace
    Keltic-Nordid
    State
    Louisiana Louisiana
    Germanic Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    "Unless I get my husband's money pretty soon, I will be forced to lead an immortal life."
    I, too, once contemplated ascension into godhood as a means of circumventing monetary issues.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast