Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No difference in indigenous Northern Africans and Mediteraneans

ghghg474

Post No difference in indigenous Northern Africans and Mediteraneans

The southern europe types are the same as indigneous north african berbers

There are countless examples of this

For instance the similarities abound. My great aunt(sicilian) looks like a berber moroccan woman through and through

Maria grazia cucinotta can pass for berber morocan

I can go on for days with examples. All dark med europeans mostly in southern europe are the same stock as indigneous northern africans.

another example (berber) (italian)

I will show some berber woman pics if anyone wants to see. the similarity to dark meditteranean south europeans in clear!

Last Online
    Friday, June 15th, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
    Subrace
    Other
    Country
    United States United States
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Lovecraftian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post Re: There is no difference in indigenous northern africans and meditteraneans

Quote Originally Posted by ghghg474
    The southern europe types are the same as indigneous north african berbers

There are countless examples of this

For instance the similarities abound. My great aunt(sicilian) looks like a berber moroccan woman through and through

I can go on for days with examples. All dark med europeans mostly in southern europe are the same stock as indigneous northern africans.

I will show some berber woman pics if anyone wants to see. the similarity to dark meditteranean south europeans in clear!
    This genetics paper seems to agree with you:

Abstract
    This study reports the first data on Y-chromosome-specific short tandem repeat (STR) haplotype frequencies, in the population of the island of Sicily (Italy), based on the combination of alleles at the following 10 Y-chromosome loci DYS19, DYS389I, DYS389II, DYS390, DYS391, DYS392, DYS393, DYS437, DYS438, and DYS439. In a total of 117 males, 108 unique haplotypes were observed, with 99 of them being singletons. The 10 locus haplotypes generated a diversity value of 0.9987 and discriminatory power (DP) of 92.30%. The data on the seven of the 10 polymorphisms (DYS19; DYS389I; DYS389II; DYS390; DYS391; DYS392 and DYS393) that have been most studied in worldwide populations were compared with similar data from neighboring Mediterranean populations in order to address the question of shared ancestry, gene flow and population affinities. Overall, results indicate Sicily is closest genetically to the mainland Italian population but also with evidence of a significant African component in the male gene pool. These findings are consistent with those obtained from other genetic markers (autosomal and mitochondrial DNA as well as the classical blood groups) and also with the recorded settlement history (either peaceful or due to invasion) of the island.

http://www.forums.skadi.net/attachme...achmentid=7586

Last Online
    Friday, April 1st, 2005 @ 09:39 AM
    Subrace
    Europid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Posthuman
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Post Re: There is no difference in indigenous northern africans and meditteraneans

There is some overlap between S Europeans and Berber groups - but they are not identical. You are oversimplifying.

That guy's aunt looks a little different from the Berber woman IMO. Having N African blood in some percentage is not the same as being 100% N African Berber.

See other posts about HLA studies in the Mediterranean area, and the ancient usko-Mediterranean peoples.
    "Whatever is done from love always occurs beyond good and evil." - F. Nietzsche

ghghg474

Well of course they arent identical but before any arab or roman etc invasions they were of the same basic stock.....there are many individuals in southern europe who match those of indignous berber north africans.

Last Online
    Friday, April 1st, 2005 @ 09:39 AM
    Subrace
    Europid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Posthuman
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ghghg474
    Well of course they arent identical but before any arab or roman etc invasions they were of the same basic stock.....there are many individuals in southern europe who match those of indignous berber north africans.
    Do you have any evidence for this. Who are you contrasting the Romans with: Sicilians? That's a crossroads area that has been invaded many times in recorded history, and probably just as many in prehistory.

Basques are also closely related to indigenous N Africans - it's the old usko-Mediterranean stock according to HLA studies.
    "Whatever is done from love always occurs beyond good and evil." - F. Nietzsche

ghghg474

Quote Originally Posted by Scoob
    Basques are also closely related to indigenous N Africans - it's the old usko-Mediterranean stock according to HLA studies.
    Yes i know that, and so is the classic stock of all of southern europe is the same as indigenous north africans.....

no disagreement here

Last Online
    Friday, October 21st, 2005 @ 11:04 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Nope, North Africans once were of a very similar stock with SW Europeans: Iberians, Western Europeans and North-Western Europeans. Now they are as a whole much more mixed with sub-saharan and Neolithic ancestry thanks to the invasions in the last 1500 years.

Greeks and Turks are of a totally different genetic composition, Levantines are of a bit different sort. Balkan, Ukrainian, Caucasus etc. are different etc.
    There's no ONE 'mediterranean race'.

Progressive Collectivist
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I think there is one phenotype we could call Mediterranid and this phenotype is common in Europe and in certain regions of North Africa and SW-Asia.

Of course there are genetical differences, they do not really represent the majority in these regions and they are more mixed with non-Europeans.

Nevertheless I saw North Africans and Lebanese people which looked very European and were of the Mediterranid phenotype without any other admixture.

I would even say I saw at least "pseudo-Nordid" or Nordoid North Africans, one even personally.
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

Last Online
    Friday, October 21st, 2005 @ 11:04 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I personally know only one person who could pass as 'med proper', and most of the other truly Mediterranean phenotypes I've seen were belonging to Greeks. But, in Greece, the most common would be some Med/Alpine, Dinaric and UP/Med mixes, NOT classic Med phenotypes.

There are quite a few differences between West and East as a whole, and especially about Mediterraneans.

Progressive Collectivist
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AWAR
    I personally know only one person who could pass as 'med proper', and most of the other truly Mediterranean phenotypes I've seen were belonging to Greeks. But, in Greece, the most common would be some Med/Alpine, Dinaric and UP/Med mixes, NOT classic Med phenotypes.

There are quite a few differences between West and East as a whole, and especially about Mediterraneans.
    The most typical (Gracil-)Mediterranids and Atlantomediterranids are in Spain+Portugal.

There are big differences, but on the other hand the similarities are bigger and every type is a generalized categorization.

The difference between a typical Greek Mediterranid and a Greek Alpinid is bigger than between the Med and another Med from Spain, at least phenotypically.
    Thats something we all know and in my opinion thats what the "Mediterranid" type is all about, its a phenotypical categorization with probable (not necessary) genetic relations.
    Last edited by Agrippa; Monday, June 7th, 2004 at 11:51 PM.
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast