View Poll Results: Does Extraterrestrial Life Exist?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, for sure. There might even be intelligent life forms out there.

25 37.31%
  • Yes. Life almost certainly exists but it is probably primitive und unevolved.

17 25.37%
  • Maybe.

12 17.91%
  • No. It is unlikely that life exists beyond earth.

8 11.94%
  • No. Life definitely only exists on earth.

5 7.46%
Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Extraterrestrial Life Exist?

Rosoner

Does Extraterrestrial Life Exist?

I am wondering what you think about life on other planets, i mean do you belive in it? I know that noone can really know is there any life or not but i am sure that you have your own theory.

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 10:37 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I believe in Life beyond our Planet, and I believe that there is other Intelligent Life excluding Humanity (well those parts of Humanity which are Intelligent). I also believe Aliens visited our planet. The thing that makes me think the most are Crop Circles.

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.

Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

If one man acknowledge the universe as eternal he must also recognize the ability of the sources in which life springs eternal, to acknowledge the universe as eternal would be the same as acknowledging other life codes in titanic & eternal proportions.

anything else would be considered anthropocentric.

Originally posted by Nazzjonalista
    I also believe Aliens visited our planet. The thing that makes me think the most are Crop Circles.
    Is that really "out of all wonders" the phenomenon that makes you think most

Kaotiksoul6sic6

there definately is other life forms in out universe because we had to have been visited when man was evolving because there is one type that just disappeared where did it go also known as the missing link i dont think it just disappeared i think aliens changed it into something that is among us now and we just think it is one of us

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 10:37 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Crop Circles make me think because I saw a recent documentary, and they are quite fascinating. To me they are probably some sort of geometrical communication for us humans to decode and not simply great designs.

What is this Missing Link theory?

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.

Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Ok this missing link of yours is really far out, bet i could argue it total down.

What are the substance behind this theory of yours?

Kaotiksoul6sic6

ok there was a step in evolution that just disappeared im not sure of when it was but there were two types of humanoids around the same period and one just disappeared youll have to give me time to research it because i just remember a lil bit which isnt enough to explain it from a documentary i saw in history so gimme like a day

Bradford

Post No life

I do not believe there is life on other planets. The factors
    that made life on earth are very unique. Even if life exists on
    another planet. It would be to far away to travel here or for
    us to travel there. Fun to day dream about but only the
    stuff of science fiction.

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 12th, 2005 @ 11:45 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I believe in life on other planets, but crop circles are not what convinced me. I believe because of recorded cases of humans being abducted, awakening in a strange place several hours later, and often having inexplicable physical marks, radiation burns, etc. There have also been smaples of unknown metals collected at what appear to be landing sites. Raised levels of radioactivity are also associated with alien landings, as are electromagnetic pulses that interfere with appliances and devices. I also think that many ancient legends point to interaction with UFO's, though I do know that von Däniken and his book were discredited. Crop circles I doubt, because it seems an odd way for them to communicate should they choose to, and also because most have been exposed as hoaxes. I do believe in the Roswell incident and the government coverup, but I know that most of what is said about it is paranoid conspiracy theory crap, or pseudo-scientific garbage, etc. The "secret film" that somehow was found is certainly a fake. Overall, though, I do believe in extraterrestrial contact with earth, and the mathematics of the universe are such that it is virtually certain that life has originated elsewhere.

Rosoner

i belive that there is some kind of life on other planets. Also i belive that that life is very inferior (Something like amoebas or niggers )

Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast