None
    Religion
    Racial occultism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Post Varg Vikernes and the Homosexual Black Metallers

After the internet commotion about the ''The "black metallers" will probably continue to "get loaded", "get high", and in all other manners too behave like the stereotypical Negro; they will probably continue to get foreign tribal tattoos, dress, walk, talk, look and act like homosexuals, and so forth'' remark made by Varg Vikernes in his article ''A Burzum Story: Part X - The White God''
    http://www.burzum.org/eng/library/a_..._story10.shtml

I made this thread to see if he is right.

Do not take this thread too serious, but be warned, there is some truth in it.

Rob Halford has still yet to make a Black Metal album (he did say he wants to make one soon) so have to exclude him for now

Black Metal band Dark Funeral

Homosexuals, look at what Dark Funeral are wearing, especially the guy from Dark Funeral left on the picture, and then the second homosexual in this picture:

Seems Varg was right in his second article:
    ''Both the black metallers in question and the stereotypical homosexuals obviously buy their clothes, their make-up and jewellery from the same "laces & leather" shops. They wear the same clothes, the same make-up and the same jewellery. So they do dress and look like the stereotypical homosexual.''
    http://www.burzum.org/eng/library/a_..._story11.shtml

Dimmu Borgir (yes yes, i know, many people find them poser BM, but they are filed under Black Metal so i place them).

aaaaaah

I end this thread with this picture from the book True Norwegian Black Metal.

And this video

Black Metal Fashion Show
    http://www.metalsucks.net/2008/12/08...-fashion-show/

Please comment on this thread

Last Online
    4 Hours Ago @ 09:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Demolition
    Politics
    Far Right
    Religion
    Anti-Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    The agenda was bound to reach Black Metal sooner or later, which up until now had been one of the last genuinely masculine escapes for individuals sick of the emo/metrosexual crap.
    They will now inundate us with books and reality shows depicting its newly sensitive and more tolerant side. No thanks.
    The last thing Black Metal needs from society is a hug.

Here is an interesting quote:

Black metal - Faggoth. Faggoth is supposedly a musical genre that is similar to, but distinct from, black metal. In reality, faggoth is not a real genre, but a derogatory term (a portmanteau of the words "faggot" and "goth") used by black metal fans to insult bands from various other musical genres, marking them as inferior to black metal. The term faggoth is rarely used outside of the black metal scene, and it appears that no bands or musicians actually categorize themselves as faggoth.
    Here are a few links I found.
    The first one seems like a joke. Then again, it might not.
    Who can tell these days?

Gay Black Metal fans at last.fm
    http://www.last.fm/group/Gay+black+metal+fans

Gaalh States he is Homosexual
    http://www.allmetalforums.com/forums...ad.php?t=10659

Emos taking over black metal?
    http://www.last.fm/group/I+hate+Meta...56518/_/326981

Last Online
    Sunday, March 8th, 2020 @ 04:10 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    667 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dietsch
    Rob Halford has still yet to make a Black Metal album (he did say he wants to make one soon) so have to exclude him for now
    Unholy sh*t, that guy should eventually retire
    And really the last thing Black Metal needs is another 'heavy metal christian'

Okay, to the rest. Unfortunately, Varg is quite right about a large part of that 'scene'. Scene in quotation marks, because there actually is nothing like a closed and consistently defined scene.

Many bands, if not the majority of those who dare labelling their musical nonsense black metal, dont have the lightest clue what black metal was (and is) about. They utilise certain 'trademarks' such like garage sound, tremolo and satanism, without understanding anything, and certainly not the beast unleashed by the early 90s' bands in Scandinavia. Well, the latter is also caused by these bands themselves, they unleashed something which was outside their control, and outside their own understanding. They felt a portal in the cosmos, pushed it open, and what came out was an energy which needed time to be comprehensed. Some meanwhile did but dont want to share, others didnt. Still others concentrated on the left hand path and satanism, following the only two real satanist of the early years, band Mayhem and Infernus of Gorgoroth. For them, their path ended there, while others understood that behind that there is still more to search for.

Among the satanists there are several further splittings, some few who understand 'satanism' as philosophy which is mainly colored and defined by an anti-christian stance, those who invert christian doctrine and call it satanism, replacing yahwe with Lucifer, and then those few who understand Lucifer as a whole own concept which predates christianity by several thousand years and walk the occult path.

The inverters are by far the biggest part, they are the ones who promote 'evil' for the sake of evil, and they are the ones responsible for the sometimes ridiculous image of black metal, because they scream the loudest, dress the weirdest, and generally have nothing else to offer than their selfclaimed image of 'trveness' and evil, which they present to the public at every opportunity.

Part of that imagery is the utilising of SM-clothing, although I'm not sure whether Carpathian Forest (the guy on the photo is Vrangsinn of CF) fall into that category.

Black metal in general is often, and sometimes even intentionally, misunderstood. Desperate Kanwulf of Nargaroth with the curse 'Black Metal ist Krieg', the main part of the early 90s bands labelled satanist without them actually being satanists and so on. And a good deal of the damage is, as said, caused by self-claimed black metallers themselves, both consumers and makers.
    But the damage refers to the damage caused on the perception by outsiders, I have no great interest to correct their image. Their critique on black metal is of no interest to me, it doesnt concern me.

Black Metal is a path of no return, essentially it is a path out of this reality for this reality is wrong (as we all here know all too well), and offers a counterconcept for the cosmos itself, provided one is willing to pass through the nine portals. For that reason I understand those who are frightened of it and that they must ridicule this concept, for it would crush their neat and ordered lives. And it is a path you have to go alone, in that sense black metal is anti-social, you must fight your own inner demons, in that sense black metal is war, you must open your senses to the wrong of this world, in that sense black metal is pain. There is so much more, on which words simply fail. It is a path you walk alone, on your own, and the destination is your true, real self, in the end it means to everyone something different.

All the trend-kiddies (and this includes also bands, some of them even found in the early years) who think they could tell what black metal is and then come with all the words like darkness, hate, satan, low-fi and what not all didnt even scratch the surface. I understand Varg's critique on them, although I think he just shouldnt care too much. Then again, along with Fenris, Nocturno and some few others he paved the way for the whole thing, it is his creation, so to a certain degree he must care. I just hope he will concentrate on his creation, and not on the perversions created in his name by others.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

„Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, September 30th, 2020 @ 10:35 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    280 Posts
    Black Metal is essentially music, nothing more and nothing less. It is not its sound which makes it meaningful, it is the character which makes the music meaningful. It is this meaningfulness which makes it a philosophy, so arguably it is music and a feeling.

The character of the music should be exemplified by fusing the dream of Folkish liberation with the mystical side of nature, by fusing the relentless character of natural forces with the sense for the pensieve. Good music should make you think. Good music should make you reflect and remember.

Music is to represent something. Good music speaks for itself. Good music does not need lyrics - good lyrics are only a tool to further improve good music: like good music, good lyrics speak for themselves. What differentiates awesome music from good music is the ability to fuse and channel them to the best effect into a potent force. This does not mean that awesome music needs to have both vocal instruments and played instruments in it, if potent enough one can fully express the other.

Anyone who is capable of making such music, to me is making Black Metal music, because Black Metal exemplifies these feelings and thoughts. Black Metal is not made by the riffs, the low-fi or the screams. Black Metal is made by the feeling. To me, a good Falkenbach song is ten times more Black Metal than the most blast-beaty Dark Funeral song, precisely because of that.

People who are in it because they want to be cool or rebellious should leave Black Metal immediately. There is nothing cool or rebellious about Black Metal. Black Metal seeks not to please anyone else, Black Metal seeks not to riot. Black Metal is first and foremost the artist's way of expressing his connection to the forces around him.

I can't hear it anymore ----- "If you listen to this band, you're not Black Metal, because they've too much melody" - screw it, I listen to them because I can connect to the music the same way the artist did ----- "If you wear this shirt, you're not Black Metal because it's white" - screw it, I wear whatever I please to wear, you're not to prescribe me what to wear as you've no factual or moral authority over me. ----- "I'm more Black Metal than you because I play the drums and you play the trumpet" - screw it, if I play the trumpet, then this is how I express myself, I bet I can get more Black Metal out of my trumpet than you out of your drums, quite frankly because I have more access to the creative and pensieve force than you in your clichéd box.

People who want to prescribe any norms to what Black Metal is, and what it should be, haven't gotten the point. Far from individualism, Black Metal is still far from the sheeple mentality. Black Metal is a visual type of music. However, it is mainly internally visual: It is meant for reflection --- not for extrovertive norms to be put on others.

Black Metal is no code of dress. Black Metal is no code of musical paradigms. Black made is no code of instruments. Black Metal is a feeling conveyed through music. Music which fails to convey this is not Black Metal, people who fail to receive the feeling are also not Black Metal. So, to some extent, Black Metal is also a state of mind. And since it is a state of mind, it is a memory. A distant memory of our ancestors, and a distant memory of the cosmos.

Actually, I realise I can't tell you what Black Metal is. You need to find the access to it yourself - then come back and tell me what Black Metal represents to you. I can however tell you one thing it is not - cliché.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Thursday, September 2nd, 2010 @ 07:12 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Dutch, Frisian.
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    North Holland North Holland
    Family
    Youth
    Occupation
    student
    Politics
    my own view
    Religion
    none until proven
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    there's a subtile difference between homosexuals and faggots

homosexuals fall in love with people of the same gender. shit happens, but they act normal, so i don't have any problems with homosexuals.

faggots just act effeminate, sexistic and gay. i know faggots who have a girlfriend, but act gay like they are desperatly in need of attention.
    the new black metal trend is faggot, not homosexual

Secure a future for Germanic children
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    National Communism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    219 Posts
    Say what you will say, but painting your face the way some black metallers do IS gay. Not to mention the type of clothing they wear. And almsot every MySpace page of BM and Folk or Viking metal bands say they reject "racist and nazi scum". I think this scene is very overrated.

„Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Wednesday, September 30th, 2020 @ 10:35 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    280 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bärin View Post
    Say what you will say, but painting your face the way some black metallers do IS gay. Not to mention the type of clothing they wear. And almsot every MySpace page of BM and Folk or Viking metal bands say they reject "racist and nazi scum". I think this scene is very overrated.
    Well, guess what? That's precisely the type of Black Metaller whom we and Vikernes don't want to see: The ones who paint their face über-evil because they're cool, wear 5,000 spikes and shiny leather just to look TRV N3CR0 KVLT and think they have to be über-philanthropic and complain about "evil Nazis".

When they say it's alright to be anti-Christian but not to be anti-Jewish or anti-Muslim. They say they're "anti-religion" and that it's "part of their Black Metal lifestyle" but that's just a heap of bollocks. It's to be taken no more seriously than a mainstream politician who claims to speak for the people.

BTW, I've worn corpsepoint twice - one of which times it was for Hallowe'en. I simply don't consider it a necessity, I feel I can express myself without painting my face like Hel. I do have my host of black band-shirts, but if I feel like wearing something "more colourful", I'll do it, for Thunor's sake!

If you're doing something just because everyone does it and can't even rationally explain it then you're a sorry sub-culture poseur.

We tend to have a phrase for that type of clichéd, cult-like behaviour: "You're taking it too far, man, you're taking it too far." Don't think for a moment that I laugh any less about these idiots than you do.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Sunday, March 8th, 2020 @ 04:10 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    667 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd
    I'm more Black Metal than you because I play the drums and you play the trumpet
    Ah, the scene police

Personally I think the trumpet works too, hmm, there was a band who used a trumpet, but cant remember right now. Or the saxophone, like with Den Saakaldte, fits just fine. Most bands who use fluits sound kitschy, on others it fits their music just perfect, like Waldgeflüster or Heidra. The cello is used quite often too, and many other more classical or folkish instruments.

And what you said about black metal is more the meaning of the music than its actual sound. Is Wardruna black metal? Of course. Is Othala black metal? Of course. Although Isar labels his music with folk doom (Grívf), it is still much more black metal than all of the 7538 Darkthrone clones, despite he uses only percussions and no drums.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Last Online
    Wednesday, May 4th, 2011 @ 02:20 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norman/Swiss
    Ancestry
    Switzerland, Normandie & Norway, Poland, Lithuania, Italy
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Family
    Youth
    Occupation
    Musican (Flutist)
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Flutes, flutes??? Is someone talking about flutes? So I have to listen to some great bands with flutes (I'm a flutist myself and playing in a band would be fulfilling of my dream!!)... Wardruna, hmmm, when I listen to Wardruna I feel something really difficult to explain, I feel the music with all my body and soul and it's really showing me the ancient music of my ancestors in the cold fjords, it's giving me "the spirit". It's definitely more than music. And when I want to look deep into my soul and into eternity the best is Nortt. Just awesome music. I know it's tagged under "DSBM" or "funeral doom", but it's got something special, while I'm listening I really have sometimes a katharsis.

Last Online
    Monday, February 28th, 2011 @ 10:30 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    French, Zeelandic, Dutch.
    Subrace
    CeltoGermanic
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    None
    Religion
    Racial occultism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Now here is something i can not hold back, its from a Dutch Punk band from 1977 till 1980, it was created by homosexuals/faggots, the lyrics are very blunt and is about gay sex, the concerts would mostly end up in orgy's.

The lyrics are in Dutch, but watch the photographs
    Tedje en de Flikkers - Op de Baan

Watch the similarities with today’s BM scene

I think many people hate me for this topic but i was also in the metalscene and i have some hard to find vinyl of Mayhem records and i saw most bands worth watching live, i just can not take any music scene serious anymore and i can laugh at this crap because this band is the future of BM bwahahah.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast