Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Trevor

Post Hello

Hello, my name is Dan a.k.a. Trevor. I have just recently joined the Aryan Dawn group and I am excited about this discussion board. I am what I like to classify myself as a junior politician; I plan on becoming highly active in politics within the next few years, once I sort out most of my ideas. I have several plans and ideas, ideologies, and a totally new government concept. If you are interested you might want to contact me and you might be interested in joining my political party. It is known as National Federalist Party, or NFP. If you’re wondering how I got the name, well I took the term Federalism, which by all means is described as a system of government in which power is divided between a central authority and constituent political units. Well I added National to that term and created a whole new meaning for it. By adding National to Federalism my new term means that in the government the leader will be the central over ruling power and he will have lesser powers, or delegates, that will help govern the people, but all power will be regulated through the central over ruling power, the leader. It will work in a sense of Hierarchy. So if you are interested, please contact me.

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 10:37 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Welcome to Aryan Dawn Dan, your proposals seem interesting, and we hope that you divulge further information regarding your Ideas, so that we can produce something that could be valuable for our Race through the sharing of Knowledge and Ideas so essential for the creation of a new movement enlightened by energetic youthful enthusiasm and the maturity of adulthood which gives us experiences from which we can better deal with our brethren and opponents.

By all means post your Political Ideas in the Politics Forum, your Party seems like an interesting idea, and I am always interested in Politics, obviously not the degenerate Politics of Parliamentary Governments.

Last Online
    Saturday, December 11th, 2004 @ 10:23 AM
    Right side up
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Welcome to AD

Your ideas do sound interesting. Perhaps you can elaborate on it more for us when you have time.

You'll find a good description of NS as a political, natural and personal philosophy here if you're interested:

http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=609

Last Online
    Wednesday, July 23rd, 2003 @ 11:31 PM
    Politics
    White Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Seig Heil!

Welcome to AD brother.

churl

Post Hello Trevor

Hello Trevor, I"m a racist and a neo-nazi. I'm hoping to meet some racist ladies. Do you know any in my area?

Thanks.

SEIG HEIL!

Last Online
    Tuesday, October 26th, 2004 @ 05:34 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Politics
    Creator
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

neo-nazi heh

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, June 19th, 2003 @ 12:53 PM
    Ripping Temple
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Churl seems fake, just read all his posts.
    <b><table style="filter:glow(color=DARKBLUE, strength=5)"><td></b><font color=white strength=1)"><FONT SIZE="2">There`s a house on a bleak New England's lane, It stands in contempt of our Disdain, Hidden beneath its aged floor, Lies a best well forgotten door, That leads to, Decrepit steps, Wretched depths, Deep horrors left unquestioned, Perverted forms in gleeful scorn, Of things human and reverential, Reptilian skins writhe in sin, Forsake humanity by bestiality, Sickening shapes, aberrations, Intensified by generations, tongues flagellating, bodies undulating, In an orgy, Of Glorious Depravity, ´Perversions slithering, Morals withering.
    </FONT></font><td></table>

Last Online
    Tuesday, October 26th, 2004 @ 05:34 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Politics
    Creator
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

'I'm a neo nazi white supremacist racist guy. I want to meet some cracka women...uh i mean ladies....

Saeig Heoil"

pffft

do you think he might be fake?
    LOL

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Originally posted by Demigorgona
    'I'm a neo nazi white supremacist racist guy. I want to meet some cracka women...uh i mean ladies....

Saeig Heoil"

lmao

churl

Post Fake?

Haha!! Do you presume to question my credentials as a racist and a neo-Nazi???

At least four of my ancestors were german Nazis and one of those gave his life for the Reich!

I feel the spiritual power of my pure nordic aryan blood flowing through my veins, the power of unity with all my teutonic brothers and sisters worldwide!

HEIL HITLER!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast