Country
    Iceland Iceland
    In a steady relationship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Why You Should NEVER Use a Microwave Oven

Nowadays microwave ovens are used by almost everybody almost every day. Microwaves are very bad for our food and health and should never be used, however quick and easy they appear. There are many reasons why a microwave oven should never be used, we are going to have a quick look at just a few of the main ones.

The microwaves produced by microwave ovens damage the cell wall of foods to such a degree that the gut receptors are not likely to recognize microwaved food particles as food, resulting in an immune response. Microwave technology is actually used in the field of gene altering technology to weaken cell membranes!

Microwaves cause significant loss of nutrients in food. One study found that broccoli cooked in the microwave with a little water lost up to 97% of the beneficial antioxidant chemicals it contains. As a comparison, steamed broccoli lost 11% or fewer of its antioxidants. The nutritional value of protein in meat is also destroyed when microwaved.
    Source

I threw mine away. One of the better decisions I made during the last months. It's not only healthier to not use it, but you also develop a real "feeling" for the food you're preparing. Helped me a lot to get over some "difficulties" I had with certain edibles.
    Lík börn leika best.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, August 16th, 2019 @ 06:42 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    Yes, I make a case of microwaving as little as possible. Not only does the taste not nearly compare to something prepared on the hearth or in the oven - the food is nutritionally dead and all that remains is a feeling of saturation. All good reasons to restrict microwave usage to an absolute minimun.

Microwave ovens should essentially only be used in extreme situations, or to warm things which don't have too much nutritional value to start out with, such as re-heating your coffee if your mother-in-law has decided to call again and give you a 25-minute-moralising during breakfast time, but in most cases the juice just isn't worth the squeeze with them.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    608 Posts
    We had a microwave several years ago and them we realized that we could not remember the last time we used it. So we started thinking that thing sure does take up space and out it went. We sold it at a yard sale and I used the money to buy some good beer. I remember drinking that beer more than I remember using that microwave.

All kidding aside that microwave used as much electricity as a MIG welder. That alone is a good reason not to have one.

Lost in Melancholia
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bavarian tribe
    Ancestry
    Bavarian
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Occupation
    Breathing the forest
    Politics
    Regionalist-conservative
    Religion
    Ásatrú/Forn Siðr
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    We don´t use the microwave for regular meals, only to warm up drinks. If I want a glas of warm milk or water I use the microwave. Sometimes you just don´t have the time to heat your milk or water on the oven. The only meals I heat in the microwave are frozen convenience foods but I don´t buy them on a regular basis. Well, it can happen that you need a fast meal within 10-15 minutes and you can´t make it in time with the oven or the stove.

By the way: Welcome back Blutwöflin.

"Judge of your natural character by what you do in your dreams" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hundhedensk "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Håløyg
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    I2b1
    mtDNA
    J2a1a1b
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    South Trondelag South Trondelag
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    287 Posts
    James is a level 1 coach at Dax Moy Personal Training Studios, Islington, where he works with clients to achieve rapid fitness and fat loss results.
    He hardly seems qualified, why hasnt scientists warned about this before if its so bad? He also writes about electromagnetic radiation from microwaves, and that its bad. But we surround ourselves with tv's, cell phones etc. who all give off radiation too. I thought all the microwave did was to make water molecyles move so heat is created by friction?

I mostly use my micro if I have to thaw something fast or to warm up already cooked food. The microwave is much more energy efficient than a stove, but if it destroys all the nutrional values I have to rethink about that.

Last Online
    5 Hours Ago @ 08:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    This comes from the site soujournerofthecesspit.blogspot.com:

Top Ten Reasons to Throw Out Your Microwave Oven:

From the conclusions of the Swiss, Russian and German scientific clinical studies, we can no longer ignore the microwave oven sitting in our kitchens. Based on this research, we will conclude this article with the following:

1). Continually eating food processed from a microwave oven causes long term - permanent - brain damage by 'shorting out' electrical impulses in the brain [de-polarizing or de-magnetizing the brain tissue].

2). The human body cannot metabolize [break down] the unknown by-products created in microwaved food.

3). Male and female hormone production is shut down and/or altered by continually eating microwaved foods.

4). The effects of microwaved food by-products are residual [long term, permanent] within the human body.

5). Minerals, vitamins, and nutrients of all microwaved food is reduced or altered so that the human body gets little or no benefit, or the human body absorbs altered compounds that cannot be broken down.

6). The minerals in vegetables are altered into cancerous free radicals when cooked in microwave ovens.

7). Microwaved foods cause stomach and intestinal cancerous growths [tumors]. This may explain the rapidly increased rate of colon cancer in America .

8). The prolonged eating of microwaved foods causes cancerous cells to increase in human blood.

9). Continual ingestion of microwaved food causes immune system deficiencies through lymph gland and blood serum alterations.

10). Eating microwaved food causes loss of memory, concentration, emotional instability, and a decrease of intelligence.

Have you tossed out your microwave oven yet? After you throw out your microwave, you can use a toaster oven as a replacement. It works well for most and is nearly as quick. The use of artificial microwave transmissions for subliminal psychological control, a.k.a. 'brainwashing', has also been proven. We're attempting to obtain copies of the 1970's Russian research documents and results written by Drs. Luria and Perov specifying their clinical experiments in this area

I have known for years that the problem with microwaved anything is not the radiation people used to worry about, It's how it corrupts the DNA in the food so the body can not recognize it. So the body wraps it in fat cells to protect itself from the dead food or it eliminates it fast. Think of all the Mothers heating up milk in these 'Safe' appliances. What about the nurse in Canadathat warmed up blood for a transfusion patient and accidentally killed them when the blood went in dead. But the makers say it's safe. But proof is in the pictures of living plants dying.

FORENSIC RESEARCH DOCUMENT

Prepared By: William P. Kopp

A. R. E. C. Research Operations

Last Online
    Friday, August 10th, 2012 @ 03:01 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Danish,Celtic
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Essex Essex
    bachelor
    Occupation
    Education
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Norse asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Theres nothing more teriffying than a radiation box I have always steered clear of them in my house its the old way heat by fire or over the stove it heats just as quick and tastes better the food. I place microwaves and sun beds in the same catagory dangerous.

Hundhedensk "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Håløyg
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    I2b1
    mtDNA
    J2a1a1b
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    South Trondelag South Trondelag
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    287 Posts
    Dont your microwaves have protective covers to protect from radiation? Ours do, and I never stay in front of the microwave while cooking anyway. Really didnt know making water molecyles move faster could create so much bad stuff in your food. Btw, its also very unhealthy to cook your food too much in the pan and over the fire.

Last Online
    4 Hours Ago @ 10:15 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts
    5). Minerals, vitamins, and nutrients of all microwaved food is reduced or altered so that the human body gets little or no benefit
    I've noticed this effect on the rare occasions (fife times a year or so, haha) when I heated my food with the microwave that I never stay repleted for long. So far I thought it was because of the food itself (deep-frozen bought stuff), but I'll test that out next time and will heat it in water instead.

I've never used it for heating water, I have a water boiler, is even quicker and I guess cheaper too. My boyfriend sometimes uses the microwave to re-heat coffee; once I've 'stolen' a bit of it but thought that it tastes ugly then.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Last Online
    Saturday, August 18th, 2012 @ 03:45 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic American
    Ancestry
    German, Austrian &Swiss
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Grand + Great Grandparent
    Occupation
    Retired Auto worker-QC
    Politics
    Middle of the Road Conservative
    Religion
    Asatru/ Northern Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

No Problem, here............

Quote Originally Posted by Hersir View Post
    Dont your microwaves have protective covers to protect from radiation? Ours do, and I never stay in front of the microwave while cooking anyway. Really didnt know making water molecyles move faster could create so much bad stuff in your food. Btw, its also very unhealthy to cook your food too much in the pan and over the fire.
    It's okay to use a Microwave in your Home, if you are always careful to put on your Tinfoil hat, before you turn it on. The tinfoil hat keeps the Microwaves away from your brain.Especially if you have the proper number of layers of foil in the make-up of you hat.
    Tinfoil hats also are handy to keep the government from sending it's ultra-short microwaves into your brain to control you.

If you are not afraid of government control, by means of directed microwaves, please disregard.
    This all ties in with the Chemical compounds the government inserts into the
    Con-trails the big Jets leave when they fly at a high altitude. I think there might be a racial purpose, in these compounds. And it makes us more docile.
    I read it somewhere.
    written with tongue firmly in cheek..

If you have questions about Microwaves or Contrails, you can find all sorts of Good Information, on: www.snopes.com

These Folks have the real stuff........: www.snopes.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast