Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Are We Falling Behind in Education?

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 06:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Why Are We Falling Behind in Education?

Recently picked up a newsweek or some magazine like that- it's running a big story on America's education. Basically since the 1950s when we desegregated we've gone from being the number one performing nation in the world in education to the absolute worse in math & science and close to worse in other areas among industrialized nations. Only nations like those in Africa fall behind us.

Part of the reason for our underperformance the article stated was the achievment gap between whites and minorities which despite unimaginable sums of money and limitless programs since the 1950s has failed to show any significant change. The solution being proposed: take our best teachers and give them to the poor and minority students and leave our best students learning from the worst teachers. Pump more and more money and effort into our dimmest and least capable.

They had various articles written by various people all saying the same thing and out lining Obama's education plan and Bush's and they all say the same thing. None of them mentioned what I would argue: we are in this situation precisely because of the marxists tendency to focus on the worse. If we would put some effort into our best and brightest maybe we would see results!

Well at any rate we will not be able to stay a super power for long with a population of total dim wits. Even the articles recognized this.

I know in my own experience with school it was a living hell for me. I have an I.Q. up around the gifted range and I was stuck learning 6th grade level material in 12th grade (which is standard curriculum at this point- heaven forbid we leave a child behind no matter how stupid, lazy, unmotivated or incapable he is! Let's hold back all the talented students so we can treat the sick so to speak). Actually that's the name of Bush's program: no child left behind act. As the article states the result of this act was that states lowered their proficiency standards so that everyone could pass it- which again hurt society, hurt average and above average performers and so on.

One comment I did agree with: how can the public schools ever be fixed when people like Obama and practically all the politicians and rich people put their kids in private schools? At least there is an option for some of us to learn so I'm grateful for private schools at this point. But our working class is our backbone- should the majority of our population continue a slide into incompetence? Is everyone really educatable? I remember in high school we had a retarded kid in our class. He couldn't read or write so they just gave him an A for putting his name on the paper and he got a high school diploma since he was legally retarded. I'm not joking about this.

Well thanks school. I had to teach myself just about everything I know. I have been an uneducated person with a high I.Q. lol I'm glad I could sacrifice for the well being of those who contribute nothing and have no talents. Thank you Marxist society. I hope you continue to destroy yourself. lol
    At any rate I'm baffled at how our society can be so stupid. I'm also baffled at how in the world it can survive into the future!! Yay Marxisms/Christianity! Keep on propping up the weak and stupid!

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, July 29th, 2019 @ 12:24 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    They focus on 'character' instead of capabilties and talent. and of course the blacks who don't want to learn and mostly can't learn.

Teachers are mostly liberals who brainwash kids with the liberal agenda. if you get a cursoury look into what kids have to read it is no difference to maoist schoolbooks.

The best is homeschooling,that's why its popularity is growing.

Everybody knows it but people are made lethargic through media.

As long as you don't break that grasp on the people nothing is going to happen. The best is to look for your own path and help your kin to get them were they need to.

I have been teaching math to (white) neighbor kids.

It also means to make internal exercises to escape more and more the grip of the system

Grand Member
    Last Online
    Thursday, October 31st, 2019 @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,394 Posts
    Marxism has been the prevailing culture in UK schools as well, Rainman. We've had several decades of it, complete with all the cheesy "equality" slogans, so you are not alone here!

I've personally watched a lot of talented kids go into a semi-vegetative state whilst waiting for the idiots (many of whom didn't want to learn!) to catch them up. Needless to say, they never did

Grand Member
    Last Online
    Thursday, October 31st, 2019 @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,394 Posts
    Just read your (almost simultaneous) post Ocko, which as usual I agree with.

You could say there's a double layer of brainwashing going on here, whereby aspiring Teachers are first programmed to become liberals before in turn passing on their own indoctrination to the pupils!

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    The other thing that it took me over 20 years to figure out was that you are punished for doing better and people will hate you for it but since they never say it to your face its hard to catch on to. When I was in 8th grade math I would complete my work before anyone else and do it all in my head (it was simple questions like 2x=4 solve for x). The teacher made up these long and complex ways of solving simple problems you could do in your head and I kept getting bad marks for "not showing my work" which didn't make sense. Then I learned some math from my cousin who was in high school. I showed it to my teacher thinking she would be impressed. Instead she said "that's not math! I never seen that before in my life". Several months later she was teaching us a watered down version of the same math and I asked her about her previous comments and she said she didn't remember them. Prior to this I had actually taught myself math that was beyond my grade level. I failed 8th grade math.
    To this day I feel my math skills are lagging because I was set behind and put into stupid classes because I failed 8th grade math. Even though I scored higher on the tests than other students and got the correct answers (which would pass on a proficiency test). She failed me because I didn't show my work supposedly. It didn't make any sense.

Going on in life working at menial jobs and such I would do twice as much work, be smarter than the people I worked with, work harder, be more of a team player, go above and beyond. I never got a raise, never got a promotion and would be treated worse than other employees. I would get my hours cut, I would get screwed over time and time again. I would get yelled at and blamed for things that went wrong. Even though I did twice the work as others I would be told to speed up or do more- they were never happy with my work. This isn't one job but several jobs I had.

All through my life I expected praise for doing better than others (I was told that's what I would get) but I was always met with hostility and told it wasn't good enough, even though I always performed above average, sometimes better than anyone else around me.

I couldn't understand. I was always confused. Finally it dawns on me. People are jealous. They hate people who are smarter than them, better looking, richer, work harder if you are better in any way they will hate you and try to cause you to fail and make your life hard. From school all the way through work. Yet if you are dumber than other people or worse they like you and try to reward you- you make them feel good. The vast majority of people especially in the lower classes feel inferior. Their own insecurity and feelings of worthlessness are manifested in their hatred for people that do better.

For my own safety I play stupid anywhere I go. I know if I use a big word or make someone feel stupid in any way they might come to hate me, get hostile, try to make some problem for me etc. If I wasn't so athletic I'd probably get physically assaulted for it. It's not just intelligence though it's if you are better in any way. This basically is what I call cultural marxism: a general hatred for anything that's better and worshipping, praising and uplifting anything inferior, sick, or defective. In a word: it's the culture. Our culture is the problem. In the 1950s people respected those who were smarter and did better. Back when we were successful it was ok to feel superior or to do better than others. Now days it's taboo. If you think highly of yourself people hate you for being "stuck up". If you don't think highly of yourself but simply do better than others they still hate you. If you are better looking than them unless mitigated by being a total moron or something they will hate you etc. "what you think you are better than me?" "I never said that." "what cause you can add 2 plus 2 you think you is a genius don't you. I gonna hit you wit a baseball bat you wont be pretty so more".

Anything to set you back or harm you if you are better. I'd be scared to death if I was rich that these communists are going to come in any day and try to rob me. Well I guess they already do with welfare but I mean what's next they go around killing all the intellectuals and royalty like they did in the red revolution. The worse part is these ingraits are too stupid to realize their success comes from their community- mainly from those who contribute proportianately more: the geniuses, the hard workers, the athletic, the gifted, the healthy etc. They are destroying their own meal ticket.

Last Online
    2 Days Ago @ 06:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Vlkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,168 Posts
    Cultural Marxism & the educational system go hand in hand. The aim is to create a new human. To achieve this goal emphasis is put on molding characters and minds for the coming egalitarian utopia, rather than teaching knowledge or skills - sensitivity training, often packaged as team building, is just one way to do it.

Why would our lords and masters even want intelligent young people who think things through and raise questions? No, obedient workers, who are capable of maintaining order on their own desk, or are able to operate a machine - is all they desire.

The fact that classes are filled with students from third world countries, who barely know how to write and speak in the language of their host nations, or in the American case, with blacks and hispanics, doesn't help either. An entire class will limp behind because these foreign students slow down the learning process.
    "If we were going to stand in darkness, best we stand in a darkness we had made ourselves. ― Douglas Coupland, Shampoo Planet

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Your problem is that you are not black.

I had a similar problem like you. I hid my talent and opressed it. Even my father thought I was mediocre to dumb. He got a big surprise as at the draft they made an IQ test and it showed a very high one (He was head of the draft office and just checked). Beside I have been reading Schopenhauer, Descartes, Plato and other philosophers at the young age of 13.

To teach myself math I got the books 'The elements' and studied them, though I wasn't good at schoolmath. Later I studied engineering. They had 800 youngsters and kept 200 after the 2nd term. I passed.

I simply figured out that life is not about a nice job, family, secure income and retirement payments. I wanted more and deeper experiences.

But I do remember that hiding your smarts is ok to get along with others. If you have vanity you got a problem.

I can't work for other people anymore because I hate to do stupid things. I always chose a way to be independet. It is a worthy trial. Whether I built fiber optic rings in Costa Rica and El Salvador, worked as a contractor to built houses, be an independent trucker and so on.

Put your smarts to work for you and forget the other people. the brain is a tool, use it. It depends who is the horse and who is the rider. Don't let your brain be the rider.

Selfpity doesn't help you either (have been there done that). Use your talents and don't dig them into the ground says the bible. They are right.

If you need money to start something become an independed trucker for a few years (go to England, they are tough but you make a ton of money. They are mormons, you can learn a lot from them) make big bucks and then start something.

Don't expect other people do something for you. Follow the devils one commandment: Do what you want.

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Put your brain to test.

You call yourself rainmen probably after the moviecharacter who was an autistic. So don't built yourself a prison, your room as a cell, your martial arts as a workoutroom in prison and your 'meniacle' works as the prison kitchen.

Get 8000 Dollar together by a 10 year old yellow schoolbus (12 windows, international diesel motor)((you can get one for 1500 to 2500 Dollar) drive it to Guatemala city, find Manuel Guerra and have him selling it for you for 15,000. On the way you learn how to bribe police men, outsmart greedy border officer, deal with topped trucks full of chicken, find diesel in a village where is no fuelstation (go to house which has a few oil drums, knock them out even at 3 am and get your diesel) and on and on. Make your smarts working for you. Then make a Sause and spend all that money on women, alcohol, beggars, bustrips, things impression, whatever you want.

I ended up in the redlight quarter in Ensenada, Mex. in a cheap hotel where all the whores lived. They had a balconey at the first floor where I sat with a bottle of Tequila and watched the shennanigans of that strange part of life, the drugdealers, the whores who showed their goodies to the customers, the Gringo-Johns who were drunk and son, while contemplating my next move.

It will give you some relativity and you learn to trust your brain and put it to work.

Saddle your warpony. Be a viking, get on a boat and go for a raid.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech View Post
    Cultural Marxism & the educational system go hand in hand. .
    One thing that I've stated: Marxism doesn't hold up to the scrutiny of logic. A Marxist will not win converts by sitting at a table of educated, intelligent men and having a rational debate. It is inherently irrational. Therefore they target children so they can "program" them with the nonsense. They target masses of degenerates, the poor, the weak, the stupid etc.

I was going to be a trucker. Simply it seemed college would be a better option. I have had a lot of trouble with college because I don't have money for a good school and community colleges have all sorts of problems associated with them. The college I was going to has people go on waiting lists to complete their degree. You are expected to take general education classes then drop out for two, three, maybe four years until they have room for you to finish the vocational training part of your degree (like nursing or whatever you are taking). How are you supposed to pay your bills? They imply that they have a 90% + graduation rate and that 99% of their grads get jobs. Looked up the government statistics and their real graduation rate is around 10%. Most people simply never come back after the 4 year wait. And they are sexist and racist (against males and whites). A friend of mine is Asian. Her daughter went to the same school through the same program gets about the same grades I do etc. but is a female Asian she didn't have any wait though she did have to wait an entire year for one class to ope which was the last one she needed. So yeah I don't know is it going to take me 8 years for 4 year degree? A lot of people run out of financial aid waiting.

Also I would like to go on an adventure like a Viking raid. I think going to a strip club and getting a prostitute once in life might be fun just for the experience but it doesn't interest me. I really would rather breed with someone I can respect which are very few people. I have no interest in going into the even more degenerate Mexico and such but it might build life skills.

Rainman- my name is Raymond lol when I was younger some people just called me rainman based on the name association has no other connection.

And yes if I was black I would have a PHD now. It is virtually unheard of for a black with an I.Q. as high as mine. I would have gotten every opportunity in the book. The biggest problem I think is when you are different. People don't understand you, you don't really "fit in" you just need to find a community of people similar to you. Most people like me would be wealthy, living behind a gated community or in some exclusive area and going to a private school. Unfortunately I have screwed up parents and immediate family and a crappy environment around me. Your community really counts for a lot of what you can do in life and such. I don't think I can ever meet my full potential, at best I might be able to lay the foundation to have kids who can come close to their potential. Yet that would require finding a girl with adequate genes so my children are born somewhere near my own intelligence.

Human beings also tend to assume other people are like them. It's called psychological projection. You always assume yourself as normal and project your own self onto others. Just like humans like to give dogs, cats and inanimate objects human like qualities. If you are a liar you assume others are dishonest, if honest you genearlly assume others to be honest. If you are smart you assume others will understand you and be smart like you etc. It takes a lot of experiences to teach you otherwise. Generally other people assumed that I was a moronic failure like them because that's the environment I'm in and I assumed they had good character and intelligence. Only after years of being shown the opposite have I come to view myself as fundamentally different from the people around me.

Same experience here I hate working for others. They will tell me to do stupid things all the time besides disrespecting me, under paying me, making me do all the work while they do nothing and take the credit etc. But they will do things like say "mop the floor" "firstly I don't need to be told what to do all the time I can run the place myself" actually I do a better job when I'm not supervised! They bring down the quality of my work and aggravate the crap out of me in the process but anyway its like "if I mop the floor now it will get more dirty than it was before because we have high traffick now people will walk on the wet floor and get it all dirty!" "don't be a smart ass I told you to mop the floor. You are paid to do what you are told". So I mop it, it gets really dirty then I get yelled at "Why is the floor so dirty? Why did you mop it when you knew all those people were going to walk on it?!" "because you told me to remember?" "Well now you are staying late and mopping again. That willl teach you to do it right next time" "but I did want to do it right you are the one that told me not to and if I would have refused your orders I would have been written up and possibly fired".

That's pretty much what you put up with everyday working at menial jobs. I really would like to just own the business or run things myself and I would actually enjoy the work. But actually that is my goal: college, bachelors degree, descent paying job- invest in real estate and possibly business if I get enough money. When I worked at these places they refuse to train me for management positions for whatever reason even when they need managers badly. I have taken economics and business management courses in college and passed them with my eyes half closed, and I'd say the college courses are a lot harder than the on the job training. All you have to do is fill out the paper work at the end of the night and tell people what to do and write schedules for a middle level management position. Seems like at least in my own mind that the people around me are always pulling me down.

Now another thing is like I meet people who are stupid and I'm friends with them. I would lend this guy money and he wouldn't pay me back. He would beg me for a dollar to buy a drink and claim he was dying of thirst "why don't you drink tap water" I would ask "oh I'm so sick of it! Please I need a drink" I give him a dollar he buys the drink then pours half of it out. I lend him a really nice bike and he kept breaking it and I'd fix it, eventually he broke it where I couldn't fix it anymore. Looking back I think he did it on purpose. I think he was jealous of people that do better. He also would start crying around people and give them sob stories to get out of paying rent or to get his way. He always wanted people to feel sorry for him. He was 25 and capable of work yet got a government disability check. He ran up about $100,000 a year in medical costs on the tax payers dime because he would stub his toe and go to the emergency room trying to get drugs to get high. If one doctor didn't give it to him he'd just go to another one until he got what he wanted. He lived in poverty on $100,000 a year. I could live nice on that. He is like the embodiement of a Marxist.

Bloodhound
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post
    I had to teach myself just about everything I know. I have been an uneducated person with a high I.Q. lol I'm glad I could sacrifice for the well being of those who contribute nothing and have no talents. Thank you Marxist society.
    Actually, since the very beginning of time, all geniuses have been autodidacts.
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast