Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41

Thread: Pope Asks Europeans to Defend Christian Heritage

  1. #21
    Senior Member Mjolnir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Saturday, March 12th, 2011 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch, Danish, German
    Ancestry
    Saxon/Frisian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    German Empire German Empire
    Gender
    Politics
    National Socialist
    Religion
    Lex Naturalis/ Blut und Boden
    Posts
    420
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aequoreus View Post
    I apologise but I simply cannot keep the scorn out my posts from what I percieve to be peoples lack of understanding of how the real world works.

    You shall have to tolerate it, though I will do my best to limit it.

    My perceptions are not conditioned by a controlled media - Jewish or not. I am going on personal experience with National Socialists from the British Isles.

    I meant mongrel as an insult. I was not commenting on the ethnic homogenous of the German society in the early 1900s.

    The Nazis were not my co-religionists. They were a mixture of Protestant and Neo-Pagans. They would have turned on the Catholic population eventually, just as Bismark had done not so long before.

    How can you possibly believe that to be strange? For centuries the Catholic population in the British Isles was subjected by a Protestant elite, who denied them the right to their faith and culture and ethnic identity. They then propped up a Jewish banking elite who eventually controlled them as they eventually controlled us.

    The anomosity felt by Catholics in the British Isles towards Protestants is compeltely understandable in light of history and reason.

    The IRA, P, R or C, has nothing whatsoever to do with this. But now that you bring them up..

    Give me the Irish Republican Army,
    Give me the Green, White, and Gold every time.
    Give me the three-leaved shamrock of Ireland,
    A land I love that is so divine.
    Send the English back where they came from,
    To Hell
    Give us our country back again.
    Give me the Irish Republican Army,
    To make our land a nation once again.


    I would rather have the IRA who fought for their people, for their nation for better or worse, than a bunch of street thugs who act tough in a crowd when they're beating up random ethnics for shits and giggles.



    The sad result of this however, is that it played right into the Capitalist hands .



    The Christian teaching is that not all men are equal in intelligence, strength, wealth, appearence or anything like that. The Christian teaching si that when you stand before God, you will stand as a man, a man with an immortal and rational soul, created in the image and likeness of God, a man who was given the choice: to choose God or to reject God, using the free will He gave you.

    That is what the Christian teaching of equality is. Anything else you hear is a heresy.
    Thats in no way an answer to my manifest on christianity.
    You are still repeating the same "truths" which you christains hold dear, which you have explained for 2000 years almost. There is only one truth, thats the thruth of nature.

    There is no god...there is only nature...and nature hates the weak, nature has the will of the stronger. Christians are weakening our Germanic people.

  2. #22
    Member Aequoreus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    Monday, March 8th, 2010 @ 12:12 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Irish-Scot
    Ancestry
    Ireland, Scotland
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Other Other
    Location
    Glasgow, UK
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Unemployed
    Politics
    Localist/Distributist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Posts
    23
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    Thats in no way an answer to my manifest on christianity.
    Communism is a materialistic cultural and economic ideaology. Christianity opposes materialism. Christianbity hates materialism to its very core. It was Christianity that was the bulwark against Communism in Eastern Europe.

    How in God's most beautiful green earth are Communism and Christianity going hand-in-hand?

  3. #23
    Senior Member SaxonPagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    4 Hours Ago @ 01:39 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Location
    South Coast
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Posts
    4,553
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,265
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,145
    Thanked in
    1,121 Posts
    I knew that my reference to the IRA would get a reaction

    I also much prefer those who ...

    fought for their people, for their nation for better or worse, than a bunch of street thugs who act tough in a crowd
    ... but we apparently disagree on who these are with me thinking the NS are the former and the IRA the latter.

    Do you have any more stirring poetry BTW about all the civilians the brave IRA blew up with their bombs planted in shopping centres and pubs, or are they exonerated because they're Catholics?

  4. #24
    Senior Member Mjolnir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Saturday, March 12th, 2011 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch, Danish, German
    Ancestry
    Saxon/Frisian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    German Empire German Empire
    Gender
    Politics
    National Socialist
    Religion
    Lex Naturalis/ Blut und Boden
    Posts
    420
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aequoreus View Post
    Communism is a materialistic cultural and economic ideaology. Christianity opposes materialism. Christianbity hates materialist to its very core. It was Christianity that was the bulwark against Communism in Eastern Europe.

    How in God's most beautiful green earth are Communism and Christianity going hand-in-hand?
    Like I have said......Materialism isn t a part of nature. Christianity is in almost every other aspect the same as communism.

    I have already posted this. See the post beneath this one.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Mjolnir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Saturday, March 12th, 2011 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch, Danish, German
    Ancestry
    Saxon/Frisian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    German Empire German Empire
    Gender
    Politics
    National Socialist
    Religion
    Lex Naturalis/ Blut und Boden
    Posts
    420
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    Chlodo, still you can t ignore the christian influence nowadays. I know Christianity is much more than communism, but when push comes to shove, Communism ignores Christianity and vice versa.

    The thing is, they (communism and Christianity) both adhere conformism, equality and to tolerate lesser people. There is no such thing as equality in nature...There is no such thing as tolerating people who can´t take care of their own in nature, in nations, can´t take care of their own blood..

    Africa is an extreme example ( I agree, but it still is viable) of how much races differ, that fact you should take it into account (it has been there for 50 years or more), or any other place ruled by the democratic principle when there are demographically more blacks.They all FAIL.


    If you can name one spot which is governed succesfully by blacks, name it....


    South Africa is going down the drain since apartheid ended. Mugabe sent out the white farmers and now that nation is broke as hell (which means we are going to pay for it eventually...(by christian morals).

    It doesn t mean I hate Africans, it does mean I find them inferiour. There is no such thing as being equal in nature.....and we are part of nature.

    Christianity weakened our Germanic race, to the core.

    Flemish and Dutch guys fought for our heritage, not for our liberal-christian thoughts nowadays...They died for a new Germanic ideal!!!! Don t use their sacrifices in vain, I will be offended.

    Live and let die, thats what nature is about...and we are part of nature.

    I know you are Christian. Heck, my parents were catholic...There is no point discussing with christains in this `blut und boden ` matter. You christians just won t get it.
    Lex NATURALIS

  6. #26
    Member Aequoreus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    Monday, March 8th, 2010 @ 12:12 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Irish-Scot
    Ancestry
    Ireland, Scotland
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Other Other
    Location
    Glasgow, UK
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Unemployed
    Politics
    Localist/Distributist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Posts
    23
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwinson View Post
    I knew that my reference to the IRA would get a reaction
    I know that you wanted a reaction. You have been so nice since we started this discussion, I thought it the least I could do .

    I also prefer much those who ...

    ... but we apparently disagree on who these are with me thinking the NS are the former and the IRA the latter.
    This all just depends on where you're coming from, I suppose.

    Do you have any more nice poetry BTW about all the innocent civilians the Catholic IRA blew up with their cowardly bombs planted in shopping centres and pubs, or is your judgement clouded by the fact they're YOUR people?
    When the (P)IRA attacked innocent civilians, they were immoral acts and crimes against God. Innocent civilians should never be targeted. However lets keep a few things in mind. The (P)IRA's military campaign was aimed at crippling the British economy interests in Northern Ireland and Britain as a whole. The vast majority of its bombs were aimed with such goals in mind. The vast majority of those bombings had warnings and casualties were few.

    Other bombs, also the vast majority of which, were against legitimate targets. Loyalist paramilitaries and British soldiers.

    Very few bombs were aimed at innocent civilians. Most innocent civilians who died, were sadly collateral damage. In my opinion, any (P)IRA units that set out with the intention of harming innocent civilians, should have been court-martialed and shot.

    However, the entire conflict should have been avoidable in the first place. I support what the (P)IRA had to do. They had to defend home and family against Protestant and British State terrorism. However, I do nt believe a continued armed conflict is the way to go.

  7. #27
    Senior Member SaxonPagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    4 Hours Ago @ 01:39 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Location
    South Coast
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Posts
    4,553
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,265
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,145
    Thanked in
    1,121 Posts
    The bottom line is that the IRA were heavily involved in rackets and organised crime and eventually became a pseudo-Marxist group. They were basically murderous thugs, who even blew people up at a Remembrance Sunday parade to honour the dead for God's sake!!!

    I think it's easy to get some romantic notion of them as "freedom fighters" because of their Nationalist objectives but they were just riff-raff recruited from local housing estates and financed by undesirables, including Soviet Communists and even Colonel Kadhafi at one point!

    I wouldn't have brought this up but for the Catholic connection, and to see to what lengths you would go to defend your own kind (albeit with a few reservations). Funny though how squeamish you are about NS, which I could have understood had you just been a peace-loving Christian, but you're not!

    In fact, you don't even like many of your fellow Christians despite the fact you keep referring to "Christianity" as a single entity. Interesting how you don't perceive Protestants (for example) as your co-religionists when they are also Christians, so I think you're really only interested in your own tribe rather than being a Christian in the wider sense.

  8. #28
    Senior Member Wanderer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    Sunday, December 12th, 2010 @ 03:06 AM
    Status
    On Holiday
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Gender
    Posts
    43
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Christian Heritage?

    Interesting...the pope and vatican now grovel for those who are wise to their true motives to return to their fold of witless idiots. Defending Christian heritage? When Germany stood alone during the two most destructive wars ever fought, for all that is right and good in the human spirit, it was beaten into the ground and humiliated like no other nation in history...the rest of western civilization, including the vatican, seemed to have no problem with letting its greatest protector be crushed in the vise of a two-front war. So, why should Germans, or any other western Europeans, want to consort with the snakes that reside in the vatican? They're really just slaves to the new world order that the enemies of humanity want to establish.

    I grew up in a conservative catholic household, and all I saw was an institution that wants its followers to believe that it alone has the key to the afterlife...we have souls, but they are not the property of the pope, or the vatican. As a young person growing up in the christian religion, the mind control begins early, and enslavement is often permanent. The hold has to be broken. Christianity is an invention of man, and a sinister one. People are better off finding religion in their community, with those who share their ideals.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    Friday, January 13th, 2012 @ 12:16 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England
    Subrace
    Possibly Borreby
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Location
    London
    Gender
    Family
    Widowed
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Nationalsocialist
    Religion
    Nationalsocialist
    Posts
    114
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aequoreus View Post
    I know that you wanted a reaction. You have been so nice since we started this discussion, I thought it the least I could do .



    This all just depends on where you're coming from, I suppose.



    When the (P)IRA attacked innocent civilians, they were immoral acts and crimes against God. Innocent civilians should never be targeted. However lets keep a few things in mind. The (P)IRA's military campaign was aimed at crippling the British economy interests in Northern Ireland and Britain as a whole. The vast majority of its bombs were aimed with such goals in mind. The vast majority of those bombings had warnings and casualties were few.

    Other bombs, also the vast majority of which, were against legitimate targets. Loyalist paramilitaries and British soldiers.

    Very few bombs were aimed at innocent civilians. Most innocent civilians who died, were sadly collateral damage. In my opinion, any (P)IRA units that set out with the intention of harming innocent civilians, should have been court-martialed and shot.

    However, the entire conflict should have been avoidable in the first place. I support what the (P)IRA had to do. They had to defend home and family against Protestant and British State terrorism. However, I do nt believe a continued armed conflict is the way to go.
    Throughout all your posts on this thread you have continually stressed your Christian values and beliefs.

    But in this post you mention "legitimate targets" and you say that "any (P)IRA units...should have been...shot."

    So you are saying that killing is justified under certain circumstances.

    I'm not an expert on Christianity, but aren't you being slightly inconsistent?

  10. #30
    Member Aequoreus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    Monday, March 8th, 2010 @ 12:12 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Irish-Scot
    Ancestry
    Ireland, Scotland
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Other Other
    Location
    Glasgow, UK
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Unemployed
    Politics
    Localist/Distributist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Posts
    23
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Petervalhalla View Post
    I'm not an expert on Christianity, but aren't you being slightly inconsistent?
    You are right, you are not an expert. But nor am I either. However, there is the doctrine of Just War as laid out by St Thomas Aquinas, and legitimate authorities are allowed to deal out the death penalty under Christian teaching.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: Saturday, May 28th, 2005, 08:23 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: Tuesday, April 19th, 2005, 06:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •