Thread: Dark-Skinned Children in Sweden Are Three to Four Times More Likely to Develop Autism

Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 10:16 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Dark-Skinned Children in Sweden Are Three to Four Times More Likely to Develop Autism

http://www.svd.se/nyheter/inrikes/artikel_3766647.svd

A previously unknown health problem has been identified among families with Somali background in Rinkeby-Kista in Stockholm. Their children are three to four times more likely to develop autism. The National Board are noting the problem now. Vitamin D deficiency is launched as an explanation.

It was just over two years ago as the first warning signs came. A small comparison, between 17 autistic children with Somali backgrounds and other children, showed that the risk of getting autism was three to four times greater for the Somali children.

These figures confirmed what the Somalis warned themselves for and child health care especially in Rinkeby-Kista imagined.

Autism development has caused great concern and fear. We demand proper investigations and that all the families will get to know why, said Hagi Mohamed Farah, civic worth in Rinkeby and chairman of Järva Parents Alliance.

One effect is that many Somali families no longer vaccinates their children against measles, mumps and rubella because of fear of autism. Rumors of this relationship occurred in Britain and the United States but has been rejected by scientific controls.

The development led to the National Board holding it's first meeting this September with concerned and they will shortly publish a report on their website. The report will show that measles vaccine does not confer autism and that children therefore should be vaccinated. The scripture also raises the suspicion that vitamin D deficiency in pregnant women could harm the fetus and, in turn, cause autism. It is a controversial theory that has not yet been proven scientifically, but several studies are ongoing.

The link with the Somali group would then be that people with dark skin are more difficult to form vitamin D from the sunlight. The significantly fewer hours of sunlight in Sweden would be able to carry that Somali women in Sweden are particularly exposed to the risk of low vitamin D levels.

The report points out the importance of the sun and eating a diet containing vitamin D, like oily fish, eggs, milk and butter.

-Vitamin D deficiency might be a partial explanation for autism, but hardly the whole truth. There are probably more reasons, such as genetic sensitivity, says Saida Muny, an interpreter and cashier of Järva Parents Alliance.

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts
    This is an emergency! Better get them shipped back to the sunny equatorial regions where they belong, quick!

Last Online
    Saturday, March 24th, 2018 @ 12:20 AM
    Ethnicity
    Celtic-Germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Huginn ok Muninn View Post
    This is an emergency! Better get them shipped back to the sunny equatorial regions where they belong, quick!
    Yeah.. if only

Last Online
    Monday, February 28th, 2011 @ 10:30 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    French, Zeelandic, Dutch.
    Subrace
    CeltoGermanic
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    None
    Religion
    Racial occultism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Even none-dark skinned immigrants who are muslim have that problem here in The Netherlands, mostly females because they are always covered up.

*edit*

A lack of vitamin D etc i mean because they never let the sun touch them and are in a land with way less sun.

Last Online
    Wednesday, May 16th, 2012 @ 09:45 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German American
    Ancestry
    Paternal side: Kraichgau, Wissembourg, Saxony, Sweden, Poland Maternal: West Prussia, Bavaria
    Subrace
    Baltid, Sub Nordid (?), Borreby
    Country
    State
    Washington Washington
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Writer, Bohemian bum
    Politics
    Liberal Progressive
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I gotta tell you, autism, as far as I'm concerned, is purely genetic. My daughter, who is blonde and blue eyed, has Pervasive Developmental Delay - Not Otherwise Specified, otherwise known as Asperger's Syndrome. I have good reason to be certain I have it, and I believe my Dad had it. And my Dad was by and large a Russian German of South Rhine and Kraichgau Franconian descent - thoroughly white, as am I. Who the hell knows why some of us end up with autism. Or why some can be considerably handicapped by it, while others of us are so functional - with even high IQ's and artistic or scientific talents - that you'd never realize our condition. But I really doubt ethnicity has a whole lot to do with it, despite such a small sampling which could be considered slanted in favor of possibly preconcieved notions. I doubt either vitamin c deficiency or vaccinations have anything to do with it, being that my Dad had been born in 1921, years before vaccinations.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 06:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Autism runs in families. From what I understand its more common in whites and European Jews than any other group. Certain toxins in the environment may also play a role. There also may be a correlation between genes that cause neurotic and mental disturbances like autism and genes that cause people to be geniuses. Einstein was missing part of his brain from what I understand (for example) this allowed another part of his brain to get bigger and connect in a different way with the rest of it. Thus he was able to visualize things the rest of us couldn't. Similar with artistic ability and such.

However it is true that besides neural disorders which seem to affect Ashkenazi Jews the most and European whites the second most, in general most genetic defects occur more often in non-whites. Secondly non-whites generally are more prone to drug use (having less immunity to drugs/alochol), more likely to get cancer even in the exact same environment etc. etc.

However the belief that Vitamin D and skin color plays any significant role is false. a) you only need a small amount of sun to synthasize vitamin D. Okay it may be an issue if you are black as night and living in Scandanavia or some extreme situation, but generally you don't need white skin to live in the north. b) Unless you are an albino or incapable of getting a tan (like certain red heads) white people have the same risk of skin cancer as darker skinned people. Strange but true. Likewise most normal white people can tan and adapt if exposed to the sun.

I live in Florida which is pretty near the tropics. The sun is about 100 times more intense down here. I once was working outdoors with a black person. The black person got sunburnt about the same as I did and we were both in the sun for the same amount of time. The black skin did very little to protect them. I guess people don't want to admit that having black skin is almost useless. White people can tan but black people can't get pale. Black people also tan, all races tan. If they haven't been in the sun in a long time they will burn easily but once they adapt to it they will darken a little bit usually and have greater immunity.

The only real major difference I noticed with black people living in the tropics is that the bright sun does not hurt their eyes. They can almost look directly into the sun. Most white people living down here must wear sun glasses in the bright light its almost blinding. I think white eyes are more adapted to dim light, especially blue eyes and lighter ones.

The idea that blacks have black skin because they lived in the tropics and whites light skin because they are from the north seems like a myth. The Inuit and Eskimos live on the North Pole basically and they are darker than whites. I'm sure the sun played some minor role in skin tone but I don't think it is major. It's like why is a wolf grey and a coyote red. Its just a racial difference I don't know if it is exactly because of climate. Lots of white people live in the tropics and they aren't dying of skin cancer.

Last Online
    Monday, April 18th, 2011 @ 07:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish/french
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    student
    Politics
    nationaldemokrat
    Religion
    pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    In Sweden vitamin d deficiency is a big problem. Even white people have problems.

Last Online
    Friday, August 10th, 2012 @ 04:01 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Danish,Celtic
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Essex Essex
    bachelor
    Occupation
    Education
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Norse asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What it says is that a change in the inviroment from boiling hot sun with alot of light and now a transition to a cold climate with snow and ice and dark nights without hardly any light alters the genes in the hominid in responce to the inviromental change. Its worth noting all inviroments effect all living organisms. Given time into the future 14000 generations the blacks will change as the ancestors changed and the d.n.a alters the mind and the body to the inviroment. It shows us a window into the past in what happened to the ancesteral races and how they turned out with advanced inteligence for autism is linked to this advanced inteligence the nordic saxon races bear witness to this creative genius.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Utrecht Utrecht
    Family
    Single adult
    Religion
    Germanic Heathendom
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by uppvaknad View Post
    In Sweden vitamin d deficiency is a big problem. Even white people have problems.
    Simply eat more fish, that will take care of the vitamin D problem .

Last Online
    Monday, April 18th, 2011 @ 07:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish/french
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    student
    Politics
    nationaldemokrat
    Religion
    pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GroeneWolf View Post
    Simply eat more fish, that will take care of the vitamin D problem .
    Some say this is the reason why fish is a very important part of swedish food culture. The problem is that many immigrants come from areas where fish isn't eaten several times a week. little sunlight+ very little food with vitamin d = problems.