@
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    699 Posts

"Europe Waaaaay More Racist Than America"

You may be asking… “Really? I know the title is meant to be provocative, but do you REALLY think Europeans are more racist than Americans?”

The correct answer is: Abso-freaking-lutely! Have you ever spent time with French, Irish or Eastern Block folk? The prejudice is often laughably absurd.

Before you go and point the finger, let me state that I am completely aware of the irony in that previous statement (lumping everyone into one category while labeling them “prejudice”). However, since we’re dealing with the mythical “racist redneck” generalization that is frequently tossed at Americans, I’m going to speak of Europe as a whole simply to save time.

Yesterday at my hotel lobby, there were two Russian girls. Upon picking up their car from the valet (who was a black man) they kept asking him if he were the famous Jamie Foxx. Strike that, they TOLD him that he was Jamie Foxx and promptly demanded his picture and autograph.

… The man looked nothing like Jamie Foxx. Floyd Mayweather maybe, but Jamie Foxx he was not. However, to these two Russian babes… The dude was Jamie Foxx.

Now I know what you’re thinking; “Well Steven, that’s just a prejudice bred from ignorance, not one spawned from hatred like that of Americans.” Granted, seeing as there are very few European countries that are as statistically diverse as the United States, you may have a point.

I would encourage you, however, to spend time in Eastern Europe and spend some time with the locals. Notice the segregation, the generally accepted stereotypes and of course, the rampant neo-nazi gangs. Then, saunter on down to the U.K. and observe entire portions of cities that have segregated themselves into entirely Muslim subdivisons. Notice the tension from pure-blooded European nationals and the incredible animosity that divides them.

See, when you follow the “multi-culturalism” philosophy, you unavoidably end up isolating each group of people. When there’s no “melting pot,” there’s no common bond between brethren of different races. It’s a “you’ve your gig going, and I’ve got mine” kind of mentality. That’s no way to live.

Of course, that’s not to say that the U.S.A is without its faults (as Sean Penn will, of course, tell you). From both a historical and pragmatic standpoint, however, Europe is inherently a more racist place. So next time a snooty European calls you a racist, be sure to tell him:

I am rubber, you are glue. What you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

… And then punch him in the racist face.
    http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/sc...-than-america/

Lost in Melancholia
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bavarian tribe
    Ancestry
    Bavarian
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Occupation
    Breathing the forest
    Politics
    Regionalist-conservative
    Religion
    Ásatrú/Forn Siðr
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts
    What a masterpiece of a serious article. I´d love so see that Europe is really more "racist" than America.

"Judge of your natural character by what you do in your dreams" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Anachronism
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    476 Posts
    I commented. Free rep to whoever can guess which one is mine.

Edit.. I re-read that, and probably should have read it more carefully to begin with.

Anyhow, I have never been accused of being a racist by a European. Well, I take that back.. one of my very best friends said that as an affectionate joke, but that doesn't count. She's a normal intelligent person with a normal reaction to morroccans running rampant in her homeland, and apparently the multiculti BS hasn't taken hold there yet.

Apparently this author is considered a "conservative." Hah. He's just as much a brainwashed cultural marxist as anyone else. "Racism" is, I assume, the one "universal evil" "everyone" can agree upon.

Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 04:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Demolition
    Politics
    Far Right
    Religion
    Anti-Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    This guy gets paid to write? His own very punchable face automatically tells me that he lives in a mostly white-hipster ghetto, has mostly white friends and works around mostly white people. He also has at least one black and one hispanic for buddies, because having minority friends is still all the rage among white liberals.

His idea of "compassion" is nothing more than cowardice. If he and his liberal pals believe we are all equal then why is it that white liberals like him aren't rushing to live, work, and play in the nearest high-crime hood? They don't because they are all inherently terrified of large concentrations of negroes as well as hispanics. He prefers the occasional "brother" to stray from their own flock and come hang out with whitey.

This Crowder has no idea just how much of a racist he really is. If you are afraid to move to their neighborhoods then you must think of them, as well as their way of living, to be beneath your own, and this could very well be defined as racism.

Those Russian "babes" were probably having a little fun at the negro's expense. It would also not surprise me if they were actually flirting with him. But a celebrity? Nobody is that stupid. It is obvious this guy made either made it up or interpreted it how he wanted.

He knows European culture is open game and fully expects his equally hip readers to nod their heads in complete agreement. I can just picture him checking the comments box every hour, on the hour, just to assure himself what a great guy he is.

He moans that all Americans are lumped together as "racist rednecks, but has no problem whatsoever implying that "snooty Europeans" defines all Europeans.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Tuesday, October 16th, 2018 @ 03:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Norse
    Ancestry
    Nordic countries
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Weapons maker
    Politics
    Live FREE or DIE
    Religion
    Ancient Norse
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    The Philadelphia Flyers professional ice hockey team currently has a black goalie ;there are almost no black players in the NHL. Ray Emery (his name) before being signed by the Flyers spent the last few years in Russia playing Ice Hockey where he reported Quote" I hated it there ,the Russian people didn't even talk to me and most times just ignored me totally. They are the most Racist people around"

Anachronism
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    476 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordlander View Post
    The Philadelphia Flyers professional ice hockey team currently has a black goalie ;there are almost no black players in the NHL. Ray Emery (his name) before being signed by the Flyers spent the last few years in Russia playing Ice Hockey where he reported Quote" I hated it there ,the Russian people didn't even talk to me and most times just ignored me totally. They are the most Racist people around"
    This is exactly how I treat black people. I want them to hate it here so much they will just leave.

Last Online
    Sunday, March 8th, 2020 @ 04:10 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    667 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Huginn ok Muninn
    I commented. Free rep to whoever can guess which one is mine.
    Could be both from you

Nordmann:
    You are hypocrites, what is so wrong with preferring your own kind? I dont care what africans etc. do in their own countries, but they dont belong in Europe.

Or this?
    Ron:
    Fvck you, you White-hating piece of filth. Leftist scum like yourself are the most hate-filled people on the face of the Earth.Our European homelands are small and hold dear traditions that have spawned our very civilization, and you maliciously expect them to absorb millions of aliens who care nothing for that, only want to leech off their social welfare systems and inflict crime on their children. What you call "racism" is simply the very normal reaction for EVERYONE to the very real threat of extinction people like you are forcing upon your own people and your own culture, but you White-hating leftists can't see past your own indoctrination and realize that you are spitting on your ancestor's graves. You have no respect for culture or tradition. You simply seek to destroy it out of your cultural marxist-indoctrinated hatred for yourselves. It's you who needs to be punched in the face, and if I ever see that ignorant kisser out and about, it's coming, you fvcking traitor.

Although, this one reads more like Ronan going rampant
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Saturday, January 7th, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Celtogermanic
    Ancestry
    Heruskoz
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    California California
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Aspiring Author
    Politics
    Tycho Brahe Party
    Religion
    Psychonautics and Cosmic Law
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I think the author of the article mistook cultural awareness as racism. This mistake seems very common.

EDIT: Also, look at the name of the website.

Last Online
    Tuesday, December 8th, 2009 @ 03:28 AM
    Status
    On Holiday
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Wpww

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
    What a masterpiece of a serious article. I´d love so see that Europe is really more "racist" than America.
    Yes Valky I agree.

And while we are at it, I want to see a White and Germanic, racist and preservationist, proud and assertive United States Of America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. FOR WHITES ONLY.

After we deport all of the non-Europid immigrants and leftist traitors.
    Last edited by Peoples Observer; Friday, November 6th, 2009 at 01:30 AM. Reason: language

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 06:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    I'd say with the exeption of maybe our deep historical past or a few rogue regions generally the United States is less racist than Europe. One reason is people are less aware of their roots here, come from a more diverse background and are mixed together. For example if I want to go out and find people similar to myself in America it is hard to do. Judging from people I've met I think I could actually do it in most places in Europe. There's so much diversity that people can't even connect with people similar to them (including diversity among whites).

The other big thing is most Americans are of a different breed than Europeans. (I mean white Americans). Most people think I'm foreign just from my looks, the way I act etc. Americans think this but also Europeans visiting here. I once saw a German lady and said a few words of German to her and immediately she asked "what part of Germany are you from?" I said I was born here I'm not from Germany. She was confused for a moment. Then a look of understanding "oh what part of Germany is your family from" Yet there are tons of German Americans around me but people don't ask them if they are from Germany because they blend in as American. They don't look or act European. It's even in the physical looks, but its also in intelligence and personality. If you pick up a book you almost appear foreign in this country. Or people think you are Jewish. I think people also think I'm foreign because I'm good looking rather than the typical fat slob American type.

They usually ask if I'm German or Italian or Russian or Scandanavian or something. Yet I have mostly British ancestry and would blend in fine in England. Though I do have some German. Yet most people here have English names but they come from the bottom of the barrel of European society. They wouldn't be mistaken for a European. The sick, poor, tired, weak, criminals etc. I definately think the average I.Q. is lower, but also the cultural level is lower over here. Other than a few "elite" areas of the country its just more degenerate. Yes there are the same types of degenerate whites in Europe but over here they make up almost 100% of the white population in some areas. Yes we have civilized whites over here but they are such a smaller percentage than in Europe. There's a lack of sophistication, lack of culture, lack of self identity. And when I state these kind of things on the message boards many Americans get offended but they need to get out and see the world and realize its true. I'm not attacking those few people here that are civilized I'm just speaking of the general cultural level of the area.

The genes combined with the fact that in Europe you can go in your back yard and feel your history- yeah people lack roots in America and lacking them have less of a sense of self and thus less of a sense of race.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast