Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,485 Posts

Fall Of The Republic: The Presidency Of Barack Obama

If you're not gonna watch the whole documentary, have at least a look at the last 25 minutes or so. You'll see footage of a cop bribing school children. They can earn up to 200 bucks by telling on their parents, should they be involved in 'criminal activity'. They also act as 'eco-cops' by analyzing the eco-foot print of their household, then reporting back to school. There are the Boyscouts being trained to fight urban warfare, firemen acting as the eyes of the police in "operation bright eyes", and other nightmares.

Alex Jones' best docu up until now, undoubtedly.

Quote Originally Posted by topdocumentaryfilms.com

Fall Of The Republic documents how an offshore corporate cartel is bankrupting the US economy by design. Leaders are now declaring that world government has arrived and that the dollar will be replaced by a new global currency.

President Obama has brazenly violated Article 1 Section 9 of the US Constitution by seating himself at the head of United Nations’ Security Council, thus becoming the first US president to chair the world body.

A scientific dictatorship is in its final stages of completion, and laws protecting basic human rights are being abolished worldwide; an iron curtain of high-tech tyranny is now descending over the planet.

A worldwide regime controlled by an unelected corporate elite is implementing a planetary carbon tax system that will dominate all human activity and establish a system of neo-feudal slavery.

The image makers have carefully packaged Obama as the world’s savior; he is the Trojan Horse manufactured to pacify the people just long enough for the globalists to complete their master plan.

This film reveals the architecture of the New World Order and what the power elite have in store for humanity. More importantly it communicates how We The People can retake control of our government, turn the criminal tide and bring the tyrants to justice.
    "Our country is ourselves. It is our villages, our altars, our graves, all that our fathers loved before us. Our country is our Faith, our land, our King. . . But their country — what is it? Do you understand? Do you? . . . They have it in their brains; we have it under our feet. . ." - François-Athanase Charette

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 06:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Its coming in very choppy. Like 10 or 20 freezes a second where its impossible to watch. Its not my connection either and its not that the movie hasn't downloaded. Youtube did something to it so it wont play correctly and then to give the false appearance that it isn't loading properly.

What I did gather was a bit of a joke. Corporations rule the world, then at the end we are told if we block the carbon tax on corporations then we'll save the world. Global warming is not real, but if you just take a college science course you can understand how it works and you can also observe weather data to know the earth is warming. It seems like propaganda. They always mix truth and things that seem correct into propaganda.

Who do we trust?
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,485 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post
    Its coming in very choppy. Like 10 or 20 freezes a second where its impossible to watch. Its not my connection either and its not that the movie hasn't downloaded. Youtube did something to it so it wont play correctly and then to give the false appearance that it isn't loading properly.
    I see. I'll post a new link if I find another one.

Global warming is not real, but if you just take a college science course you can understand how it works and you can also observe weather data to know the earth is warming.
    I thought the people interviewed in this docu believe global warming is real, just not a man made process. Consequently, the whole effort to de-industrialize the West, while exempting growth countries from rigid eco laws, is depicted as a way of shifting wealth from the US/Europe to other parts of the world.

I can see the point they're making, not one country will be able to sustain itself, and that's a Marxist's wet dream. What is happening to our industry is also happening to European militaries. With a unified European army no European nation state will be able to defend itself from the federal government, even more so when the participating countries would specialize their militaries. In Belgium we're making a move to an army that can only act as a supporting force, in the rear with the gear, without tanks, and in a couple of years also without jet fighters.
    "Our country is ourselves. It is our villages, our altars, our graves, all that our fathers loved before us. Our country is our Faith, our land, our King. . . But their country — what is it? Do you understand? Do you? . . . They have it in their brains; we have it under our feet. . ." - François-Athanase Charette

Last Online
    Sunday, March 8th, 2020 @ 04:10 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    667 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainman
    There is everything fine with the video, it's a problem with the youtube cache. Start the movie and pause it, it will preload further portions of it. Wait until the preload is one centimeter or something, then it runs just fine.
    The youtube cache is made to handle ten-minutes movies (the common limit), not movies with 2,5 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech
    I can see the point they're making, not one country will be able to sustain itself, and that's a Marxist's wet dream. What is happening to our industry is also happening to European militaries. With a unified European army no European nation state will be able to defend itself from the federal government, even more so when the participating countries would specialize their militaries. In Belgium we're making a move to an army that can only act as a supporting force, in the rear with the gear, without tanks, and in a couple of years also without jet fighters.
    You know, I would think that that what happens to us is obvious to everyone, and that everyone with a halfway working brain will understand that it is a plan. But it doesnt generate a reaction at all

I know I cannot post this video in my other forum, it is made by Alex Jones. He is not taken seriously. Critising Obama? Please, how can you?, you know. Sometimes I think people dont WANT to know the truth.

I'm pretty sure people will take the vaccines against the swine flu despite it being dangerous, which is pointed out by some newspapers here. People cannot or dont want to imagine that their governments do something that is bad for them. The 'All-Is-Fine' litany has just worked out too fine.
    Opening their eyes will be a painful process for the most of them, and more often than not it will not work unless there is a new government which instills them the same way with the truth like the current governments have instilled their agendas into them, over years.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Last Online
    Saturday, August 4th, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Single adult
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Personally I like the first 55 minutes that talks about the farcical political duopoly in the US and economics of the world the best, and I believe the most important subjects in this film is to make people reject the two party system and support the revolt against the FED and the international banks.

The official video, dont know if it works better for you.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VebOTc-7shU
    Defamation-What is anti-Semitism today?http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=131762

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017 @ 12:37 AM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Global warming is inevitable since it has happened throughout the existence of the planet. Though, political global warming is nothing more than a joke in order for a small niche of people and businesses to reap in billions in dollars of tax revenues and a means of putting more control on people and business, as usual.

I will not deny that humans do their share of contributing greenhouse gases (COx, SOx, NOx, etc.) and pollutants, but whether this is actually speeding up the process is mere speculation and will require vast amounts of testing to accurately conclude. This is very difficult since a majority of these pollutants are absorbed by trees and plants and cycled through hydrology and natural bioremediation/recycling processes. The talks are always aimed at how much carbon emissions we produce by means of industry and transportation, but little is talked about when it comes to other contributing factors.

These factors include deforestation (which inhibits the planet's ability to store and recycle greenhouse gases) and polluting the oceans (which contribute a majority of oxygen and carbon gas recycling via phytoplankton). However, there's no pockets to line in saving forests and oceans and instead a tax is imposed to control a vast facet of our lives since we ALL depend on fossil fuels and the products they produce (oil, gas, plastics, medicines, etc.). Would the CO2 we exhale produce enough gas to cause warming? There are close to 7 billion people doing this. May as well tax breathing!

Ice caps are shrinking too which can be a factor since their white surface reflects much of the sun's heat and radiation. The oceans are also becoming warmer and this can also disrupt global climate since it changes the flow of currents and the jetstream.
    "Life; it kills 100% of those who experience it."