Thread: Where to Find the Authentic Aryan Spirituality?

Last Online
    Friday, April 13th, 2012 @ 02:22 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Irish / German
    Ancestry
    Ireland, Germany
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    North Carolina North Carolina
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Slave To The System :)
    Politics
    Agrarian Traditionalist
    Religion
    Vedic Aryan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Question Where to Find the Authentic Aryan Spirituality?

I am appealing to anyone out there with knowledge of any modern and current applications of traditional and authentic "Aryan" spirituality and worship?

I have been on an exhaustive, and frustrating search to find any groups or practitioners that are currently involved in the study and worship of pre-Indus valley "Aryan" culture. I have investigated Mithraism, Arya Samaj, Hindu Dharma, Zoroastrianism, Wotanism, etc, and while all have strong links to, and tenets of the true "Aryan" spirituality...there seems to be a strong disconnect to the original wellspring!

I have heard of a movement in Germany called "Pranasophie" which claims to be a modern appication of Aryan Solar Worship....yet information about this movement is elusive at best.

All thoughts and ideas regarding this topic are greatly appreciated!
    Bah! Enough of the squalor of democratic humanity. It is time to begin to recognise the aristocracy of the sun. The children of the sun shall be lords on the earth.
    -D.H. Lawrence

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 05:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Its hard to pinpoint anything in particular from a pre-literate society (or at least one that left no records). Basically what we know about this religion comes from looking at its modern branches so it doesn't seem possible to get back to something more "pure" other than trying to understand your own traditions roots by researching related traditions (i.e. understanding Wotanism by studying the RigVeda, Greece etc.).

The primary basis of the old religion was the idea that the Sun brings all life to earth. The Sun therefore is the thing that we praise the most and the swastika is a symbol of the Sun. From the Sun, the planets and Moon were revered.

The Sky was considered a father, and the Earth a mother. We were thought to have come from the stars and thus the stars were our ancestors. "Dyaus pater" sky father, Zeus, dewa (deity), yahweh, even thor coming from this root word.

Astrology was seen as the highest science because it was a study of our origins but also practical in terms of magic and also determining when to plant, etc. For some reasons, hints of this ancient religion seem found in every culture hinting at perhaps an advanced civilization that fell.

Even some of the beliefs seem scientifically true. The earth, sun, everything came from star dust and will decay into it again. Who knows maybe humans also came from another planet. Some of the metaphysical beliefs seem confirmed in quantum physics.

I simply try to incorporate these ideals into my form of Asatru and call it "Aryo-Germanic" as it draws upon Classical Greece, and Classical Aryan ideals, customs etc. as well as being a modern evolution of such fitted to our current circumstances.

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Irish / German
    Ancestry
    Ireland, Germany
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    State
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Politics
    Agrarian Traditionalist
    Religion
    Vedic Aryan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Likewise my friend.....I too try to incorporate each root into an all encompassing spiritual "aryo-germanic" tree, yet, it tends to seem a bit hodge podge at best. We all know that whatever diluted source we draw our tid-bits from.......there is a truer, and original source (whether erased or undiscovered) out there! Is the true "Aryan" legacy lost to the esoteric mysteries of time, or could there be an undiscovered path we are overlooking?
    Bah! Enough of the squalor of democratic humanity. It is time to begin to recognise the aristocracy of the sun. The children of the sun shall be lords on the earth.
    -D.H. Lawrence

Eala Freia Fresena
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2020 @ 07:31 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    you can study cave paintings, little religious figures (like venus, animal, animal/men and so on), sites and so on.

the worships are often developed in different directions but if you can read them you can define common grounds for them.

They wrote, painted, modeled, constructed and so on in a language different from what we understand today. They used images to convey a message. To understand the image you have to look at them and wait, at one point (could take long) there is an answer arising in you. follow up on it.

For example 'the sun' is a symbol. But what they were looking for is inside. 'The sun' inside is what new-age people call consiousness. It 'shines' on everything 'inside' and makes things 'visible'.

The right way as the symbol turns is counterclockwise (swastika for ex.)

Might be that the early reindeer hunters used that counterclockwise turn as the the reindeer always and it means always turn counterclockwise to protect the herd from attack. Meaning the religious part inside you protects the 'sun' from being switched out. (basically the Ragnaroekk of heathen belief).

To learn to understand the images there is no help, thats your own work. You can't read about it.

For me. to do is always better than to read or to study. Make experiments and think about the results.

Last Online
    Wednesday, April 4th, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    British Isles
    Subrace
    North Atlantid-Bruenn
    Country
    Politics
    Ethnocentric
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I thought the Aryans brought the worship of Indra with them when they migrated into northern India? I know the stories in the Bhagavad Gita, Mahabharata and Ramayana started out as secular tales maintained in an oral tradition before they were altered and written down by the brahmin. I wonder how old those tales really are?

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Irish / German
    Ancestry
    Ireland, Germany
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    State
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Politics
    Agrarian Traditionalist
    Religion
    Vedic Aryan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Magni View Post
    I thought the Aryans brought the worship of Indra with them when they migrated into northern India? I know the stories in the Bhagavad Gita, Mahabharata and Ramayana started out as secular tales maintained in an oral tradition before they were altered and written down by the brahmin. I wonder how old those tales really are?
    Right......that's sort of my point here......that long before the the Rig Veda was finally written down there was an older Aryan spiritual source, and if an oral tradition could be passed on and written down in India.....well then I think it safe to assume that perhaps the same oral tradition could have been written down and practiced in other, more archaic Aryan lands...ie: Caucausus's, Northern Afghanistan, Plains of Central Russia, The Balkans, etc.
    -D.H. Lawrence

Last Online
    Wednesday, April 4th, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    British Isles
    Subrace
    North Atlantid-Bruenn
    Country
    Politics
    Ethnocentric
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    There is this wiki page but I am sure you have seen it before.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-I...opean_religion

Eala Freia Fresena
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2020 @ 07:31 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    authentic or not is not my question. I see that the Gods attented. If they do I am right and I can improve on it. Just ask them they will answer. You will get omens, sign, thoughts dreams etc.

old authentic rituals prayers etc are mere guidelines to me to test them out. If they work it's fine if not try something else.

If you take the Venus from Brassempuey:

you sill see she doesn't have a mouth. Meaning 'women' should be silent. Women in general is a key for emotions. St. Paul wrote: 'women should be silent in church'. I am sure you will find similar expression in indian literature and religious teaching (I am only curory familiar with it).

In heathen lore you find that at the Voeluspa at the very beginning:

1. For silence I pray all
    sacred children,

The seeress is in an 'outsitting' to contact the God Wodan/Odin.

Silence is an important part of contacting the Gods. Especially if you have emotions from mundane subjects you have problems or better the Gods have problems to reach you. They need an empty space inside you to contact you, to make their presence felt.

You can read the 25.000 old figure for more, the crosshatched hair and other things.

The message is always the same.