German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J Baughman View Post
    Yes but the area in which the food is grown is not.
    Well, all in all, we need to evaluate our need and compare it to our production, with an without highly energy dependent means.
    Anything else is like talking into a vacuum right now.

Equal trade a better and faster way to achieve greater status without the risk of global war and the loss of desired Germanic population.
    Equal trade cannot exist with a dependency on others, who then can decide about our lives and deaths. That should be clear.

I Agree, but Germany should not be over the US either.
    That is your problem.
    All in all, I already told you how I imagined it to be, and I don't see any problem for the US, unless you want to keep jewish fiscal policy as your main source of power .

The same Americans you dislike might be your own kinsman.
    What kind of argument is this? Their loyalty will be put to a test, and if they decide for the opposing side, I can't help them.

I have to disagree our immigration went wrong on a mass scale when we started showing preference to Hispanics and any other non-Germanic race.
    You should ask yourself why those people started to favor hispanics over Germanics. Could it be that during the 1840-80 a nasty little group of parasites disproportionally increased in size and power
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    632 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jäger View Post

That is your problem.
    All in all, I already told you how I imagined it to be, and I don't see any problem for the US, unless you want to keep jewish fiscal policy as your main source of power .

The jewish fiscal policy is not just an American problem it is a world problem. They have just used the media and America as a tool. More so since the 1930's. It is one of the worst things that has happened to this planet. America has the worlds largest food supply and the jews have used this and American pride and self reliance to dominate the world. So in order for things to move forward something has to change globally. Awareness is a good start, but is probably not enough.

I'm sure if you dig deep enough jews were probably responsible for the failed immigration policies of the 1830's.

Bloodhound
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    The jewish fiscal policy is not just an American problem it is a world problem. [..] So in order for things to move forward something has to change globally.
    No, it has not. A. Hitler very effectively evaded jewish fiscal influence, which most likely was the main reason of the English (and American) entry into the war.

I'm sure if you dig deep enough jews were probably responsible for the failed immigration policies of the 1830's.
    No, responsibility lies with the illiterate WASPs, or the literate WASPs who gave them a vote.
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Last Online
    Saturday, August 3rd, 2019 @ 04:05 AM
    Ethnicity
    Danish
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Western Australia Western Australia
    Family
    Single
    Politics
    NS
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric View Post
    Immigrants did not make America strong. For the most part it was the native born who built this country. The fastest growth rates in the US took place between 1790-1840, before the Great Atlantic Migration began. White Americans descended from Colonial Era Americans make up at least 1/2 of the current Euro-American population. The immigration of millions of Europeans to America had the effect of lowering the native-born birthrate. Most immigrants arriving before the 1880s were of similar racial & cultural stock. The Irish-Catholics were a notable exception & disruption to the social fabric of the nation. Later came the Slavs, Meds & Jews. There would still have been an America without them, probably in a lot better shape. White ethnics, including Jews, make up about 45-50 million out of 200 million Whites. These ethnics weaken America through ethnic politics, the nativists not allowed to practice the same kind of politics without being labeled ignorant bigots. Many of the ethnic politicians carried a chip on their shoulders over the immigration acts of the 1920s which restrcited immigration from eastern &southern Europe & favored those regions that supplied the settlers who had actually built America. White ethnics played an overwhelming role in the passage of the Immigration Act of 1965, which was just as a detrimental to them as is it has been to Old Stock Americans. Immigrants have in the long term have weaken America. Those 19th century immigrants from Italy, Poland & Russia were the first cracks in the balkanization of the US.
    I think you underestimate the role of European immigrants in America's industrialization (both immediately before the Civil War and during the 50 years after) and in the settling of the Great Plains and its establishment as the country's breadbasket.

Q: Who built railroads and canals in the Northeast during the 1830s-1850s? A: Irish immigrants.

Q: Who worked in the steel mills in Pennsylvania and Ohio?
    A: Mostly Polish, Hungarian, Czech and other Eastern European immigrants (that's where the terms "bohunk" and "mill hunky" came from). Much of the US steel industry was controlled by Andrew Carnegie, an immigrant from Scotland.

Q: Who settled the Great Plains and turned them into a breadbasket?
    A: Many communities in Nebraska, Iowa, the Dakotas etc were settled almost entirely by Czech, German or Scandinavian immigrants.

Don't know how many white Americans are descended entirely from Colonial era settlers (probably not many outside the South). I would guess that of those Americans with founding-stock roots, many if not most are descended both from colonial settlers and from people who came during the 19th and early 20th centuries (especially from Germany and Ireland).

Hard really to imagine 19th century America without the levels of immigration it had. That would be an interesting alternate history topic.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234