Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Negro Boyfriend Throws Acid in Girl's Face

I'm not saying there are not some really bad white men out there. But this event seems to have a bit of racial jealousy in it. Especially the fact he is attacking her appearance. I have to say I feel extremely bad for her, and what she went through. It does seem she is amazingly strong emotionally to cope with something like this. But she had some really poor judgment, based on what I would say is leftist racial equality propaganda.

I have to say her taste in men is at the bottom of the heap.

Here is her is her Boy Friend

And his little accomplice in the act

Sorry to say but both of there characters look like street thugs to me. The last one if you look at his face has already been in a few street fights. Seems to me like any rational woman would take one look at ether of these two jerks and say no way.

Here is what she says about him.

‘He was wearing a martial arts suit in his picture and I’d been doing some promotional work for martial arts in the UK,’ she explains.

‘We seemed to have a lot in common and, to be honest, looking at his picture, I fancied him.’
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

‘He seemed quite shy and nervous when we first met,’ she says. ‘We just had a nice, normal chat. He was 6ft 4in, quite macho-looking and handsome. I liked what I saw.’
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

‘He was attentive and showered me with affection. He rang me and emailed me constantly. At one point he’d sent so many messages he blocked my Facebook account. If I’m honest, I was flattered – at least at first.’
    Sorry I fail to see what she had in common with this guy, other than the fact she was doing the in interracial thing. And he turned out to be really bad news, form the very wrong side of town.

I would say she was a very pretty young woman.

And after the attack

Needless to say people, there are real consequences in life. And if it is reported to be the "in thing" by leftist in the media, you need to think twice before you bet your life on it.

Katie Piper had some really poor judgment in men she chose to date. This one was a psychopath, and not of her own race. And in essence she is paying a very high price for finding out exactly how bad he really was. And now most of her life's potential is down the drain.

Very, Very, Sad!

Here is the article if you want to read it

Last Online
    Monday, February 28th, 2011 @ 10:30 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    French, Zeelandic, Dutch.
    Subrace
    CeltoGermanic
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    None
    Religion
    Racial occultism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Eala Freia Fresena
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2020 @ 08:31 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    To go interracial is its own punishment.

I have no compassion for idiot women. May they rott in hell (obviously they experience it already on earth)

Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 06:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Demolition
    Politics
    Far Right
    Religion
    Anti-Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocko View Post
    To go interracial is its own punishment.

I have no compassion for idiot women. May they rott in hell (obviously they experience it already on earth)
    These young women follow unquestioningly a program that dictates what is cool or fashionable in all aspects of modern "culture". They trust its word when it comes to clothes, food, music as well as who they will date. If they don’t actually date a black then they certainly approve of others who choose to, and this kind of tolerance will assure that the next generation will be almost fully integrated, by both action as well as sympathy. Either way spells the end of our people.

If this unfortunate woman had suddenly "seen the light" as a result of her experience and understood what we here on Skadi have long preached then I suppose she could be forgiven. But obviously, judging from her statements, she has not understood that black men look upon her as conquered property and not as an "equal" partner.

She is a casualty of her chosen occupation. From the time she first realized she had the potential to be a model she no doubt inundated her young mind with high fashion magazines such as Marie Claire. She read and saw photographs of numerous runway models before her who indulged themselves with blacks. Just like the clothes she modeled, her relationship with this negro had just as much stylish potential in her mind.

Who knows how many interracial relationships Heidi Klum or Doutzen Kroes are responsible for influencing. These famous women cannot possibly understand how their jungle fever has been victimizing young Germanic girls who are completely ignorant of the almost instinctual hatred that blacks feel towards our race.
    The media will of course say nothing of the tragic consequences and focus entirley on what a happy family Heidi Klum has.

Eala Freia Fresena
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2020 @ 08:31 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    They left the race.

RIP is all I can say about that.

Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 08:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Vendela Kirsebom is a model and I'm sure that would mean she has read or seen spreads dealing with interracial Marriage. She is not married to a Black Man. She is married to Olaf Henning Thommessen who is although is Norwegen not Swedish. I would not consider that too far out of her race.

Heidi Klum is known for such brilliant statements as
    Drum Roll Please!
    “ I'm really a black woman, in a white woman’s body”
    LOL!

Ok!
    So I think it is easy to see she is not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer.

A woman who is intelligent does not move her children down the evolutionary ladder.

So maybe it is natural selection moving the Heidi’s out of the gene pool and the Vendela’s in.

Trust me, the world really does not need any more Heidi’s.

A.K.A. Autobahn
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Thursday, April 12th, 2012 @ 10:59 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, Gaul, England, Austria, Canada
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single adult
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    It's very sad, but they obviously had not learned anything, from the infamous case of 1995.

http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/proj...on/simpson.htm
    Last edited by frippardthree; Thursday, October 22nd, 2009 at 07:47 AM. Reason: Wrong Information.

Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 08:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Personally I do not hate this girl for her leaving the race, it seems to me she was following the crowd. Which is never a good idea unless you know where the other lemmings are going.

In her case, I think she has more or less learned her lesson, the hard way that the pushers of pop-culture are deceivers, and tell out right lies. She went from have the potential of being a model to having multiple physical and mental dysfunctions for the rest of her life.

That is definitely not a fait I would wish on anyone.

A.K.A. Autobahn
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Thursday, April 12th, 2012 @ 10:59 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, Gaul, England, Austria, Canada
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single adult
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Personally I do not hate this girl for her leaving the race, it seems to me she was following the crowd. Which is never a good idea unless you know where the other lemmings are going.
    I agree. It's all a part of GroupThink" & it's relation to "Pop Culture".

The hunter and the hunted: Equipping young readers to traverse the paths of popular culture
    By Andrew Smith

ACCESS, Vol. 22, Issue 2, 2008, pp. 5-8.

(The views expressed in articles are those of the author(s) concerned and do not necessarily represent the views of ASLA.)

Introduction
    To be educated means to be allowed to think and wonder about ideas and their consequences; to be indoctrinated means to hear only about acceptable values, beliefs and traditions of a group. (Swiderek1996, p. 592)

Shakespeare’s plays, when they were written and performed in the late 16th and early 17th centuries, emerged from the social commonalities of that era and migrated over the centuries to their present position on the higher shelves of academia (Dolby 2003). That these texts now warrant interrogation as serious texts justifies, if only as a starting point, the merit of studying the popular texts of our own time. Shakespeare’s texts, too, once existed outside the boundaries of the accepted and the received. Of particular interest and the focus of this paper is the relationship that popular culture and youth have in this first decade of the 21st century. The artefacts of popular culture – the printed and electronic texts and embedded images – stand aside and beyond the boundaries of the mainstream accepted and received, as they always have. The connection with modern youth and popular culture is important, particularly as youth, popular culture and education intersect at many points in the field of librarianship. The position of youth in this matrix is outlined by Mallan and Pearce:

Youth live in a ‘predatory culture … of stalkers and victims’, where identity is fashioned around the excesses of the marketplace and consumer culture. (Mallan and Pearce 2003, p. xiv)
    Full Article:http://www.asla.org.au/pubs/access/c...ary-220208.htm

Race in Popular Cultureby Robinson L

Monday, 15 June 2009
    Robinson L is valiantly undeterred by Racefail.

~
    I recently reviewed Michael Crichton's 2004 novel State of Fear on my livejournal account. The review got me thinking about the depiction of race in contemporary popular culture. The result: this essay.

First off, I should establish my credentials. When discussing issues of power, privilege, and oppression, it's important to know people's background, where they're coming from.

I'm a straight, white, Anglo-Saxon male, early twenties, nondisabled, not rich but with a good whack of class privilege. (“Middle class” is a loaded term and completely misused in the modern vernacular and I avoid it like the plague.) I've lived all my life in the United States. I'm about as privileged and overprivileged as they come.

The following essay comes from that background plus a half dozen years of eclectic anti-racism work (mostly theoretical) which hasn't quite gotten me to the point where I know how much farther I still have to go.
    Full Article:http://ferretbrain.com/articles/article-456

Mass Media And Pop Culture
    ...Paper

There are many different factors that make up our culture today. Mass media is a creator of our culture today. Relationships between media, advertising and the formation of normative cultural values are all contributors to our culture today. The internet and globalization have also played a huge role in our culture; all of which have their own meanings, but ultimately build our culture.
    Mass media is a plays a big part in the enculturation of society. Humans have always lived in a world of communication. Media dominates and demands people’s attention. One real life example of the impact media has had on our culture is the 1963 Kennedy assassination and funeral. Political issues and debates revolve around the media.
    Culture today has changed drastically changed. We rely heavily on media for forms of news, Reports and a generalization of what’s going on in our community. This has changed the way we communicate with each other. Media technologies enter cultural settings in ways that extend the characteristics tradition values and settings that are already in place while at the same they also challenge and transform the foundations of culture (lull 1988).Media doesn’t change our culture but it help to transform our culture.
    Sociologists refer to this as a mediated culture where media reflects and creates the culture. We as a community and individuals are always bombarded with messages in billboards TV, radio and many other ways. These messages promote not only products, but moods, attitudes, and a sense of what is and is not important. Mass media is also a creator of celebrities. With out TV radio internet and movies no one would know these actors and singers and they wouldn’t be famous. In the past only political and business leaders as well as notorious outlaw were famous. Only in recent times have actors singers etc....

Retrieved From:
    http://www.peerpapers.com/essays/Mas...tml?read_essay

Groupthink is a type of thought exhibited by group members who try to minimize conflict and reach consensus without critically testing, analyzing, and evaluating ideas. Individual creativity, uniqueness, and independent thinking are lost in the pursuit of group cohesiveness, as are the advantages of reasonable balance in choice and thought that might normally be obtained by making decisions as a group.[1] During groupthink, members of the group avoid promoting viewpoints outside the comfort zone of consensus thinking. A variety of motives for this may exist such as a desire to avoid being seen as foolish, or a desire to avoid embarrassing or angering other members of the group. Groupthink may cause groups to make hasty, irrational decisions, where individual doubts are set aside, for fear of upsetting the group’s balance. The term is frequently used pejoratively, with hindsight.
    Full Article:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group-think