Country
    United States United States
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Classify Megan Fox

Please classify American model and actress Megan Fox if you will.

I believe she is of Irish and French background.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	megan-fox_282.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	102490   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	megan-fox-juno-premiere-01-preview.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	102491  

Last Online
    2 Days Ago @ 05:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Do you have any photographs where she is not baring her teeth or covered with make up?
    Her look is somewhat exotic and seems to have some middle-eastern/med influence, at least in these photos she does.
    If you could find some images of her without make-up or some better profiles where she isn't smiling then it would be easier to make a classification.

Last Online
    Tuesday, December 8th, 2009 @ 03:28 AM
    Status
    On Holiday
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I'll try and find some photos that are more natural.

You are right there is something possibly Meditteranean there.

She probably goes tanning alot so I don't know about her complexion.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 06:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Obvious Roman look. Strong med. Maybe not the racial cocktail Roman of today but the Aryan Med type. Typical in French people and also found in black Irish.

Some people say I look like I have some Italian or Spanish blood in me. I have none. Among other things I do have Irish and French. I think some of that black Irish might be in the blood or something.

By black Irish I mean 1,500 years ago or something like that a bunch of Roman soldiers (Spanish and Italian) crashed on Ireland. They interbred with the natives and many Irish can trace their roots there. Thus you can find Irish with a swarthy southern European look and they are called Black Irish. Your typical dark frenchman probably has at least half his genes from Greko-Roman colonizers, as we obviously know the French language mostly comes from Latin (lots of Greeks also colonized it way back in the day). Well that's what she looks like a Latin person from back in the days when Rome was still white.

Last Online
    Thursday, November 4th, 2010 @ 01:54 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    All Irish
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Dominion of Canada Dominion of Canada
    State
    British Columbia British Columbia
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Child Care
    Politics
    Racially Aware Celtic Pagan
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post

By black Irish I mean 1,500 years ago or something like that a bunch of Roman soldiers (Spanish and Italian) crashed on Ireland. They interbred with the natives and many Irish can trace their roots there. Thus you can find Irish with a swarthy southern European look and they are called Black Irish. Your typical dark frenchman probably has at least half his genes from Greko-Roman colonizers, as we obviously know the French language mostly comes from Latin (lots of Greeks also colonized it way back in the day). Well that's what she looks like a Latin person from back in the days when Rome was still white.
    I have never seen an Irish person with a swarty med look, i hear this all the time from people who was born outside of Ireland using the term "black Irish", never heard the term used by anyone in my country...When i grew up i knew only one girl with naturally black hair, most Irish have pale skin, freckles, light brown or blonder hair...

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 06:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    ?? I went to school with a girl from Ireland. She had black hair. Most irish I've ever seen have black hair. I even had a film on Ireland that just showed people in the street and their hair is black. The Notre Dame fighting Irish Mascot has black hair and I have heavy Irish background myself and lived in mainly German-Irish areas and know a lot have dark hair.

I saw a really nice pictures online a while back. It was a group of 5 Irish people sitting down. They all looked Irish but one had a slightly different complexion to his skin and dark hair and eyes. A good looking man, but you could see the variation there. Typically its harder to distinguish because its mixed in. Both the Brunn and the Med type of Ireland are fairly dark complected. The only light influence mainly come from the Vikings.

Look at that blond map of Europe that is always being posted. Wales and Ireland are darker than the rest of northern Europe.

Most average Irish I've seen are short, stocky, very physically strong, but not too graceful or fast at running, have almost a primitive look to them or look like a dwarf or hobbit out of Lord of the Rings. Most of them have wavy thick black hair and blue eyes, a few with brown almost med looking eyes (like above example- I have as well to a degree). Then occasionally from there you would have a red head or even more rare a blond though the blonds usually look whitish in their hair (not golden) or strawberry reddish blond.
    Interestingly I've known two black haired irish parents to have a red headed child. Its not a seperate breed, its just an occurance within the breed. A few extremes of this type look almost med or something. They can get really dark. A lot of them have a lazy eye and such. Tend to be hairy. etc.

The other Irish type you see looks similar to Conan O'brien. They mostly are influenced by Viking blood. They are taller, skinnier, a lot weaker looking, not as hairy but have a more noble appearance about them. They usually have red to blond hair, though sometimes brown. Angular faces with sharp features typical of a Nordic and so on. Very typically Nordic exept for some reason gravitate more towards red hair and even seem a bit taller and lankier than normal or maybe even more sharp features- almost hyper nordic features.

Ironically in the old days the Brun/med look was associated with nobility in British society. That's why people wore the big whigs. Big thick puffy dark hair (or grey in many cases).

Last Online
    2 Days Ago @ 05:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post
    By black Irish I mean 1,500 years ago or something like that a bunch of Roman soldiers (Spanish and Italian) crashed on Ireland. They interbred with the natives and many Irish can trace their roots there. Thus you can find Irish with a swarthy southern European look and they are called Black Irish.
    There is no evidence that the Romans invaded Ireland, either by accident or on purpose. The only real "invasion" took place during the attempted armada when the Spanish survivors of the sunken galleons wandererd onto the shores. But almost all of these were immediately killed by the natives. A grand total of 6 Spaniards escaped, certainly not enough to foster a strain of dark skin in the locals. There is no other written source to be found that mentions a dark-skinned, dark-eyed, dark-haired Irish phenotype created by the infusion of Spanish blood
    There are no birth records or genealogies or surviving Spanish surnames. Most telling of all is that there exists no oral tradition passed down through the ages, and this in a country that is famous for its story telling!
    The "black Irish" tale is nothing more than a myth.

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    359 Posts
    Megan Fox is, I believe, 1/4 Injun.. and it shows. I suppose you can also see some level of Atlantid or keltic nordid influence there as well. Her face has that general shape in some pictures, but she usually has her hair in the way, so it's difficult to tell for sure.

Here's a pic with her hair pulled back:

Last Online
    Friday, October 27th, 2017 @ 05:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    European-American
    Ancestry
    British Isles & Continental Europe
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Single
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    There is no evidence that the Romans invaded Ireland, either by accident or on purpose. The only real "invasion" took place during the attempted armada when the Spanish survivors of the sunken galleons wandererd onto the shores. But almost all of these were immediately killed by the natives. A grand total of 6 Spaniards escaped, certainly not enough to foster a strain of dark skin in the locals. There is no other written source to be found that mentions a dark-skinned, dark-eyed, dark-haired Irish phenotype created by the infusion of Spanish blood
    There are no birth records or genealogies or surviving Spanish surnames. Most telling of all is that there exists no oral tradition passed down through the ages, and this in a country that is famous for its story telling!
    The "black Irish" tale is nothing more than a myth.
    There has been a presence of Roman coins in Ireland, surely a few came over & brought Neolithic haplotypes & phenotypes, but not enough to change the overall ethno-racial demographics of mainly the Celtic R1b predominant presence. The Neolithic haplotypes J2, E3b & G in England/Britain have been hypothesized to have come from Roman soldiers, why not next stop Ireland?

"At Newgrange in Ireland, rich hoards of Roman coins and jewellery as well as some tools and a few disc-brooches were found"

"J2 - This haplogroup originated during the Neolithic in Central Asia, and spread across the Mediterranean and the Middle East. It may have been brought to Britain by prehistoric farmers, Greek or Phoenician traders and Sephardic Jews among the Normans and the Flemish - as well as by Roman troops and settlers."

"E3b - This haplogroup arose in the Near East, and spread across North Africa, Western*Asia and the Mediterranean during the Neolithic. Its presence in Britain may be a vestige of Roman settlement."

"G - This haplogroup originated in Central Asia, and spread into the Middle East and Southeastern Europe. One subclade, G2, appears occasionally among Scandinavians. This haplogroup and its subclades could have brought to Britain by Roman troops and settlers, and possibly by Norwegian Vikings. Since G is the most common haplogroup among the Indo-Iranian Ossetians of the Caucasus, it would likely have been common among the Sarmatians who patroled Hadrian's Wall and the Alanic knights from Brittany who invaded England with the Normans."

Megan Fox looks to be a mixture of Littorid, Paleo-Atlantid, Atlantid, Bruenn & possibly most likely Berid. Littorids are common in the West of Ireland for the more Medish Dinarid looking Irish mixed in with Bruenn. Berids are common in Italy can look pseudo-Middle Eastern & there are some strains from France as well.

Last Online
    Friday, October 27th, 2017 @ 05:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    European-American
    Ancestry
    British Isles & Continental Europe
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Single
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WarMaiden View Post
    I have never seen an Irish person with a swarty med look, i hear this all the time from people who was born outside of Ireland using the term "black Irish", never heard the term used by anyone in my country...When i grew up i knew only one girl with naturally black hair, most Irish have pale skin, freckles, light brown or blonder hair...
    There are some fullblooded exotic Irish, just to name a few possibly of Neolithic orgins:

Nadine Coyle:

Darren O'Dea

Thomas D'Arcy McGee

Gillian Norris

one fullblooded exotic Scottish person - Iain Robertson & Englishman - Gordon Banks:

Iain Robertson:

Gordon Banks:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast