Country
    United States United States
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Black Citizens Contribution

Here is a revolting true story and a study in savage Black criminal behavior.

This is what Black citizens contribute to any society they reside in :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...ack-cover.html

In the Old South these ni***rs would have been flogged and hung from a high tree !

Bring back the Whiteman's justice !

Last Online
    Tuesday, December 8th, 2009 @ 02:28 AM
    Status
    On Holiday
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Have any sensational minority-on-White crimes like this been reported in Europe, South Africa or Australia ?

This crime is particularly disturbing and I only wish that the perpetrators could be give a year-long "special treatment" system of justice.

You know, given "special treatment" sessions and then revived after each session to face more and better "special treatments".

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 05:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    All people should be punished equally under law in my opinion. No matter what the race of the people involved the punishment should be the same.

Last Online
    Monday, August 30th, 2010 @ 04:36 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Anglo Saxon
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    England England
    State
    East Anglia East Anglia
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Labourer.
    Politics
    BNP / NS
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Peoples Observer
    This crime is particularly disturbing and I only wish that the perpetrators could be give a year-long "special treatment" system of justice.

You know, given "special treatment" sessions and then revived after each session to face more and better "special treatments".
    I would like to see the perpertrators of violent sadistic crimes such as this suffer a drawn out execution that reflects the degree of suffering they have inflicted on their victims. Methods such as leathal injection, Electric chair or even firing squad would be an easy escape for evil scum such as this.

A far better way to dispatch these vermin would be to hang them in such a way that it does not kill them instantly, but instead they strangle and spend their last few minutes on this earth able to experiance a degree of the suffering they have inflicted upon their victims. They should then be cremated and have no known resting place.

Quote Originally Posted by rainman
    All people should be punished equally under law in my opinion. No matter what the race of the people involved the punishment should be the same.
    I agree with this 100% statement, under these circumstances it would have angered me no less if the perpertrators had been white.

I am very much pro capital punishment... I think with the developments in forensic sciences we are very much in a position to re-enstate the death penalty in Britain. Instead violent criminals languish in prison being well fed and groomed, there is really no detterant or justice in this.

A length of rope is a much more cost effective solution than looking after the murderers until they die of old age or manage to convince the do-gooders that they have re-habilitated themselves.

Last Online
    Tuesday, December 8th, 2009 @ 02:28 AM
    Status
    On Holiday
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rightpath View Post
    I would like to see the perpertrators of violent sadistic crimes such as this suffer a drawn out execution that reflects the degree of suffering they have inflicted on their victims. Methods such as leathal injection, Electric chair or even firing squad would be an easy escape for evil scum such as this.

A far better way to dispatch these vermin would be to hang them in such a way that it does not kill them instantly, but instead they strangle and spend their last few minutes on this earth able to experiance a degree of the suffering they have inflicted upon their victims. They should then be cremated and have no known resting place.

I agree with this 100% statement, under these circumstances it would have angered me no less if the perpertrators had been white.

I am very much pro capital punishment... I think with the developments in forensic sciences we are very much in a position to re-enstate the death penalty in Britain. Instead violent criminals languish in prison being well fed and groomed, there is really no detterant or justice in this.

A length of rope is a much more cost effective solution than looking after the murderers until they die of old age or manage to convince the do-gooders that they have re-habilitated themselves.
    Rightpath you are being too generous !

I dare not list the punishments I would inflict on such criminals.

But it is agreed that the modern forms of legal execution are far too merciful.

An evil crime should warrant a similar punishment.