Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Funding Your Own Education

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    rainman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 05:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Location
    ohio
    Gender
    Family
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Posts
    1,310
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

    Funding Your Own Education

    Taken from another thread (on healthcare):
    *Originally Posted by J Baughman
    If the child is a genius he will find a way to fund his education.*

    Not true. Poverty begets more poverty and wealth makes more wealth. Secondly your family and community have a huge impact on your well being. If you have a less than desirable family and local community that can be a problem. If being a genius alone would suffice why do you have the "brain drain" in places like the Soviet Union? Obviously even geniuses can't survive there.

    If you are a genius and no job will hire you because you don't have an education or experience how do you make money? Crime maybe that's about it. You need capital to start a business or anything and if you can't even meet your most basic needs all of that becomes nearly impossible. You can't even buy a car because you have no income. Yes in most cases the family should be able to scrape something together but we have weak families in the U.S. who are all in a self centered ideology for the most part.

    The thing about education is that it pays for itself. If you pay to send your citizens to school they become more productive, generate more wealth for the community and pay the money back in the form of taxes. A lot of financial aid comes in the form of loans anyway. So I think its absurd to say the government shouldn't be helping people go to school. Especially like ensuring people can get loans that they otherwise wouldn't be able to get.

    The big problem I have is the bloated cost of universities and colleges. Though I guess a person could start their own and drive down costs.

  2. #2
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Zimobog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    Monday, June 20th, 2011 @ 06:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Celtogermanic
    Subrace
    Don't know
    State
    Alaska Alaska
    Location
    Mat-Su Valley
    Gender
    Age
    45
    Family
    Married with Children
    Occupation
    disaster mitigation
    Politics
    I want my country back now
    Religion
    HFR Heathenry
    Posts
    860
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rainman wrote:
    If you are a genius and no job will hire you because you don't have an education or experience how do you make money? Crime maybe that's about it. You need capital to start a business or anything and if you can't even meet your most basic needs all of that becomes nearly impossible. You can't even buy a car because you have no income. Yes in most cases the family should be able to scrape something together but we have weak families in the U.S. who are all in a self centered ideology for the most part.
    It sounds like you may have burned by your family and community, Rainman. I am sorry to hear it.

    What do you mean no job will hire you? I will tell you what I tell people every day here in my town:

    I will hire a clean, hard-working genius right now... today, my friend, and pay the chap $12 per hour if he will follow my instructions, has a strong back, and can show up at my shop at 7:30 sharp every work day. There will be overtime.

    I will sell the same chap a good used Nissan car, with snow studs, a heater, and a good seat belt for $500. I will accept payments for the same, from the same. I will let this kid do his laundry at my shop if I need to until his living situation improves. I want to help.

    I want to do this for anyone, because I understand how it is to be a working class kid trying to go to school. I got my certifications in a good trade and now I can afford to help out kids who were like me get a foothold on life. But I require that the person be willing to work hard and respect my community.

    The thing about education is that it pays for itself. If you pay to send your citizens to school they become more productive, generate more wealth for the community and pay the money back in the form of taxes. A lot of financial aid comes in the form of loans anyway. So I think its absurd to say the government shouldn't be helping people go to school. Especially like ensuring people can get loans that they otherwise wouldn't be able to get.
    The problem is also that people have forgotten how to work hard for the things they want, including educations. There was a time when everyone who went to collage paid their own way because every collage was private. Only those who placed high enough on the placement exams made it in. Those who were disadvantaged and placed high enough were often offered placement for free in order to benefit society. Our society was much healthier than.

    When you say "the government", remember that you mean "me". They have no money that didn't come from the people, because they are not in business and produce nothing but more laws.

    The big problem I have is the bloated cost of universities and colleges. Though I guess a person could start their own and drive down costs.
    Can't argue with that!

    Public funded universities are not concerned with your educations. They are concerned with pleasing those who pay their bills.

    If this is not students and parents who pay the bills, but the government, it weakens the education system further by subsidizing truth and learning for whatever the politicrats want taught at the time. The universities become halls of indoctrination and not education.

    Which provided a better education even today: a private university, or a public one?

    There exists, other that loans, many academic scholarships. A genius should have no problem qualifying for them! A high-school kid would also know that participating in Key Club, Glee Club, Barbershop Quartet, Debate Club, and countless other clubs that hand out scholarships to high-school students would help them with the funds (notice I only list ones that don't even require brain cells or muscles, just showing up).

    If it is too late for that (like in my case if I wanted to go to school), there is always: hard work.

    If being a genius alone would suffice why do you have the "brain drain" in places like the Soviet Union? Obviously even geniuses can't survive there.
    The cause of the "brain drain" in the late Soviet Union was the same's lack of personal liberty. I am sure that to a genius, a government of the base masses shackling his/her mind and speech must be a complete and total torture. The genius didn't "get stupid" to fit in, they just immigrated to other countries. The lacked choice at home.

    The US has a lots of possibilities for intelligent people. Just keep working hard and things will improve !

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Ward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 09:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    Vinlandic
    Ancestry
    1/2 German, 1/4 Norwegian, 1/4 Irish
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Location
    The Wild Frontier
    Gender
    Posts
    703
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    48
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    65
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimobog View Post
    Rainman wrote:

    It sounds like you may have burned by your family and community, Rainman. I am sorry to hear it.

    What do you mean no job will hire you? I will tell you what I tell people every day here in my town:

    I will hire a clean, hard-working genius right now... today, my friend, and pay the chap $12 per hour if he will follow my instructions, has a strong back, and can show up at my shop at 7:30 sharp every work day. There will be overtime.

    I will sell the same chap a good used Nissan car, with snow studs, a heater, and a good seat belt for $500. I will accept payments for the same, from the same. I will let this kid do his laundry at my shop if I need to until his living situation improves. I want to help.

    I want to do this for anyone, because I understand how it is to be a working class kid trying to go to school. I got my certifications in a good trade and now I can afford to help out kids who were like me get a foothold on life. But I require that the person be willing to work hard and respect my community.
    What you propose is the ideal, of course, but I'm not sure that many other people are willing to be so magnanimous these days. With the advent of the WTO and globalized free trade, economic nationalism has become exceedingly rare.

    I do think that the GI Bill was a good idea, however. It instills in young men a sense of discipline and duty, and gives them the opportunity to further their education after honorably serving their country. It's one government program worth keeping in my view.

  4. #4
    Proffessional Hickerbilly
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    SpearBrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    Sunday, September 6th, 2020 @ 11:21 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Location
    Central
    Gender
    Age
    54
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Posts
    4,574
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,796
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,377
    Thanked in
    646 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post
    Taken from another thread (on healthcare):
    *Originally Posted by J Baughman
    If the child is a genius he will find a way to fund his education.*

    Not true. Poverty begets more poverty and wealth makes more wealth. Secondly your family and community have a huge impact on your well being. If you have a less than desirable family and local community that can be a problem. If being a genius alone would suffice why do you have the "brain drain" in places like the Soviet Union? Obviously even geniuses can't survive there.

    If you are a genius and no job will hire you because you don't have an education or experience how do you make money? Crime maybe that's about it. You need capital to start a business or anything and if you can't even meet your most basic needs all of that becomes nearly impossible. You can't even buy a car because you have no income. Yes in most cases the family should be able to scrape something together but we have weak families in the U.S. who are all in a self centered ideology for the most part.

    The thing about education is that it pays for itself. If you pay to send your citizens to school they become more productive, generate more wealth for the community and pay the money back in the form of taxes. A lot of financial aid comes in the form of loans anyway. So I think its absurd to say the government shouldn't be helping people go to school. Especially like ensuring people can get loans that they otherwise wouldn't be able to get.

    The big problem I have is the bloated cost of universities and colleges. Though I guess a person could start their own and drive down costs.
    I will tell you a true story about a Germanic family of 12 children. Two months after the last child was born the father died. Leaving the mother and children to fend for themselves. Things were hard for the family and the mother tried to get government assistance but was declined because the house and children were clean and they were white. This mother had to do something, she put the older children to work with all money coming into the house. As each child came of working age(around 8 )they went to work. The oldest son wanted to go to college and did by working in fact all 12 of them went to college. Some had to go into the military to pay for college others worked there way though. All of these children have grown and become very successful by helping one another out. One child went first into the Army and them to college earning a MS, went to work in his field for a short time. Then decided to follow his passion and through hard work is successful at that. In fact his IQ is 186 as of 2007. This person was also was just made a moderator of a Germanic forum. So don't tell me that a person cannot find a way to go college.People are sometimes their own worst enemy. If you want something in life try working for it.


    It is not the job of our government to fund anyones education. It is the job of our government to make sure you have the right to work for your education.
    Last edited by SpearBrave; Sunday, October 11th, 2009 at 01:21 AM. Reason: addition

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Stimme's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    Tuesday, May 31st, 2011 @ 06:22 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Gender
    Posts
    240
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post
    Taken from another thread (on healthcare):
    *Originally Posted by J Baughman
    If the child is a genius he will find a way to fund his education.*

    Not true. Poverty begets more poverty and wealth makes more wealth. Secondly your family and community have a huge impact on your well being.
    I agree. According to development psychology the individual's development is determined by 3 factors: endogene factors (genetics), exogone factors (environment) and autogene factors (self-control). American psychologists proved this with experiments.
    60 American children of the age of 6-8 from different backgrounds were taken (one half being from a poor background, one half being from average background). The poor half had parents with low incomes (of course) and a high school degree at best. You may conclude from this that it is clear those kids couldn't achieve any good results in that experiment, as intelligence is an inheritable ability and, therefore, stupid parents only produce stupid offspring, but adopted children were involved in this experiment, as well, to exclude this possibility.
    The kids' cognitive skills were tested ( memory, reaction and so on). The parents were not present at the time the children were tested, as this might have influenced the results. So everything the children did, happened out of their self-control. The conclusion would have to be that only endogene and autogene factors influenced the tests and, thus, the smartest kids achieved the best results while the silliest kids achieved the worst results. But this wasn't the case. The children of average background all did better than the other 30 ones though they were not necessarily smarter. So exogene factors (environment) highly influence one's development.

    A very intelligent person once said to me:
    'Rich people have big libraries, poor people have big TVs.'
    The Indians did not stop the flood of immigrants - today they live in reservations.

  6. #6
    Proffessional Hickerbilly
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    SpearBrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    Sunday, September 6th, 2020 @ 11:21 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Location
    Central
    Gender
    Age
    54
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Posts
    4,574
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,796
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,377
    Thanked in
    646 Posts
    The bad thing about government funding is that the government has control over who gets funding and who does not. In the case of the US Negroes and Hispanics have easier access to government funding leaving whites behind.

    Since many Negroes and Hispanics are not smart enough to get accepted into colleges. The colleges and government lower the standards thus creating a whole sub-par system.

    If they did away with public funding only those from poor backgrounds who had the strong will and IQ would go to college. Therefor using a form of natural selection to make a better well educated society. If a child is smart and he/she goes to college, has a high paying job they are more likely to find a mate that is also smart and have smart children.

    The whole education system from kindergarten on up is corrupted. There is to much feel good mentality. Have you ever thought maybe little Johnnie just can't hack it and should be weeded out at a early age as to not waste resources on him? Better yet maybe little Jamal, Jose', or Tyrone.

    " The world needs ditch diggers to " : Ted Knight Caddy Shack the movie

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    rainman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 05:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Location
    ohio
    Gender
    Family
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Posts
    1,310
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    A lot of stuff here to address. For one you cannot survive with an unhealthy family/community unless you are leaps and bounds above average. In the case of the 8 kids they had a group to work together with. No actually there are no scholarships that I'm aware of that are based on I.Q. There are ones based on good grades and academic recognition. I had a crappy family. So problems at home, coupled with its harder to do well at school when you have a higher I.Q. I know it sounds weird but its true. I slept through class because I couldn't stay awake, woke up got the highest grade on the test in the class (or one of the top 3). I'd fail the class even though my test grades were above average, whenever we took tests on what we kne and our ability I'd be at least in the top 10% but if they graded people on what they knew and intelligence the majority would fail. The tests grades were based on arbitrary things. One thing is just countless hours of pointless busy work. Or work in groups where people in your group wont work together. Or other such nonsense. We were doing 6th and 8th grade level material in 12th grade. It was a joke. I gave a college level presentation in 8th grade and got a bad mark on it because the teacher had no idea what I was talking about (and this person went to college??) it was about Rachael Carlson's silent spring and the destruction of the ozone and such. I had bad grades in school and was in trouble a lot. I asked them to put me in more advanced classes and they wouldn't. They said honors students just do more busy work. I'm not lazy but I'm not into digging a hole and filling it back up again and breaking my back for no reason. The kind of "busy work" we did would be copy a chapter out of the book by hand. Your hand would get so sore it would cramp up and be in pain and it would take 3 hours to do. If you did all your homework which was pointless work by the time you are done its time to go to sleep and wake up at 5 a.m. to go to school again, learn absolutely nothing and waste the best years of your life.

    Hard Work: I'm all for working hard if it yields results. I don't believe in working for the sake of working unless its a hobby or something I enjoy. I work for the results it yields: money or whatever it is. If you have a brain and resources you really don't need to work hard. You can make a lot of money with simple financial decisions. Yet the mentality of almost every place I've worked at is that we work just to work and that work should be hard and unpleasant. I worked at one place with a few italians who worked for the mob. One used to be rich, a cocaine dealer, he was our boss. But he got caught and went to prison. So now he was a cook. Anyway we took lots of breaks, and had fun at work and got more work done than the previous people who did it. Before no one could make the schedules and do things right. We did it right because we actually had intellgient people. Also we worked as a team. The people there cared about each other and didnt try to screw each other over. I had to quit because of other problems I had in life though. But every other place I've worked at has been a living hell in which the people you work with, especially the boss, tries to make the work hard. If it isn't hard, and unpleasant you aren't earning your dollar. Meanwhile the boss sits in a chair all day or goes home and sleeps with his wife and gets paid for it. I guess the rule only applies to people on the bottom. Also we always must stay busy. going back to the dig a hole and fill it up again concept. I would do more work, but not look as busy and get in trouble for it. If I stood there and sweep the same spot over and over again that doesn't need swept "great job!". I'm really fed up with being part of something so wasteful and pointless.

    I'm not a kid I'm turning 28 in a few days. My life has been wasted. I do believe the future will be better though. Mainly its been hard for me to accept or realize that our society is composed mainly of mental retards. All I want out of life to have a group of people that are like me. My family for the most part is screwed up but they are pretty much average people. I think my parents have done me far worse than average. But everything I see around me are irrational people, failures etc. and if you do better than others they get jealous and give you a hard time so you always have to play stupid. Always have to dumb yourself down for others.

    I also realize anybody with a brain and a group can become millionaires. If people aren't wealthy I think probably they come from a similar messed up family as I do. Doing the right thing leads to success. Being a moron and doing messed up things leads to failure. Since there are still high paying jobs that are just basic labor a lot of morons have decent money in the U.S. though.

    Paying your way through college: a) if you have money college is not needed. You go to college simply for the experience and what you learn but you can simply invest and make money on your own. b) if you have no family help how can you live? How can you pay $500 a month rent and $300 a month for a car when you have no income? The biggest college expense is the cost of living. If i could live at home with parents or somethign and live for free it would be easy. But then you have a typical college $10,000 a year in tuition plus books etc. So I don't see how you can go from homeless on the street with nothing to somehow pulling $100,000 out of your *ss to pay for college. If I had that kind of money I wouldn't need college, I could just go invest it.

    The other thing a lot of people don't understand is usually most regular jobs are harder for smarter people because they are so boring! And you see many things being done wrong and you can't change it you just have to eat crap and do it. And just because you have a high I.Q. doesn't mean you are good att cooking and cleaning (most minimal wage jobs) or consturction. They are totally different skills. Luckily i have a strong back and with effort an intelligence person can do anything at least average but when I work at these jobs I don't shine as a genius. They don't say "wow that guy is so good at flipping burgers he must be a genius". No I'm so bored out of mind I want to kill myself and so degraded and humiliated. At the same time mentally retarded people (literally classified as retarded) work with me and love it. They never get bored with it. The hardest thing is if you are different from the people around you they dont understand you and if they don't understand you they assume you are stupid or high on drugs or something.
    But what really makes me fall into despair is when I do twice as much work or three times the work and I don't get paid a penny more and I get crapped on to the point where money is stolen off my check and I get yelled at for other people's mistakes. I just don't like living with such animals. I don't want to live like this at all.

    Government help with College: I've been homeless. I've been ordered by a doctor not to work when I was physically attacked and cut open. I qualified for programs but they didn't tell me about it until after I no longer qualified. I applied for welfare and all they gave me was $40 in foodstamps a month even though I was ordered by a doctor that I couldn't work! WTF! The cost of driving down town to pick them up was more money than they would give me so I never got it. As I worked minimal wage jobs I saw people on welfare and people who are 25 years old and perfectly healthy getting disability. They got more money for doing nothing than I did for working. Yes retarded, dirty, messed up looking white males could get it as long as they seemed retarded or something. They denied me even though black people who worked with me in the same situation got it. White women got it because they had kids. People who made more money than me got welfare and I didn't. Same with disability checks they get for being stupid or doing crimes.

    I was told about a free clinic where everyone was getting treated even though previouslly I contacted an organization that goes around to rich white people asking for money and they said there were none. "Then where's all the money going". I called the free clinic told them how much I made and my situation. I was approved. When I went in it was basically all run by blacks and all blacks there exept one rich white female doctor volunteer. A few homeless bum looking whites came in and were treated. I was dressed normally. They took the $20 fee had me wait then told me to come back (even though i had an apointment) came back a few days later at the time they gave me and they said they were closed I left came back a few hours later at open waited a few more hours and eventually was told "they have more important people to treat". I know it was because I was white- pretty obvious by the looks I got etc. Curiously whenever I was downtown cincinnati people would beg me for change or tell me I was on the wrong bus "the bus to the college is over there" they thought i was a college student because I was a normal looking white (not the ghetto strung out or wigger whites that were around there).

    College is the only place the government has helped me. I've been unable to work, homeless, thrown on the street, physically assualted etc. nope not 1 cent of welfare for me. People living in nice homes given to them by the government driving nice cars with gold teeth, jewelry etc. getting $2,000 a month in welfare. But College is the only place the goverment has even treated me half way like a citizen. Though true non-whites get more help and more money but they give you enough money for college so that anybody who wants to go can go. Which in Europe and such college is similarly free. It makes sense. You shouldn't stop people from bettering themselves. I don't like the government involved either but in this situation I think it is good.

    I'll take you up on that job offer but I have to leave next summer and come down here and go to school. The only thing I ask is that an employer treat me like a human being, respect me, be honest to me, and be considerate. In turn I'll do the same. I just can't work with people who are going to take advantage of me, belittle me, constantly purposely give me work that is meant just to harass me or belittle me. One instance I worked at a fast food place and the manager kicked over a bucket of grease and told me to clean it up after I was already clocked out, ready to leave and had to go somewhere. I didn't do it so I was fired. Besides that I'm always given the jobs no one else wants because "I'm at the bottom of the totem pole". And I never see much chance of moving up at any of these places either. Worked at a factory type place and it was similar. I was made fun of and threatened with physical assault daily. It was very uncivilized. The boss would get in fights with workers, throw stuff at them, make rude comments, constant sexual references etc. I just want to live somewhere and work around people that act like human beings not animals. And the white peopel I'm around usually are animal like similar to the non whites.

    Even society as a whole is full of stupidity:

    *why build a city on a flood plain? You know it will be flooded. Hurricane Katrina happens they blame God, nature, everybody but themselves.
    *Why do they always plant trees under power lines so that they need to be cut down later which also poses a health risk?
    * why do they dump sewage where people swim, bathe, or take drinking water from? You don't even need to dump sewage in water it can actually be broken down on land and used as fertilizer but instead we do things that pose a health risk.

    I don't see how our superior white society is much different than in Indian where they p*ss, sh*t, bathe and eat in the same river. There's something wrong with the vast majority of people I deal with. They don't behave rationaly, they have very little comprehension in their heads and they are barely literate. Yes I meet a lot of people that can't read, the rest can barely read. This is no joke most people I work with if you ask them to read a book out loud they will struggle with it. And its similar with just about everyone I interact with. I've been around to different parts of the country as well its pretty similar everywhere. Well I guess I went off subject a bit and rambled.

    I think yes you can make it without any government help if you have a strong community. That's why I believe in tribalism. but hardly nobody has that right now. The few talented people in our society would often shrivel up and die if it weren't for giving them college. And today college is more needed than the past. Its not the same as the past. There were good jobs without college in the past. Anyway now days we learn high school level material in college so its really like going to high school. If I was raised right I would have had 2 years of college finished by the time I graduated 12th grade but I didn't know.

    And I'm not a genius. 130 I.Q. or so is "gifted" maybe the top 3% of society, but genius is like at least 135 probably 140. If you can write your name and do basic math you're basically a genius compared to most people in society, but not technically one. I think for a society to be modern and healthy it should have an average I.Q. around 120.

  8. #8
    Proffessional Hickerbilly
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    SpearBrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    Sunday, September 6th, 2020 @ 11:21 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Location
    Central
    Gender
    Age
    54
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Posts
    4,574
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,796
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,377
    Thanked in
    646 Posts
    WOW were to begin... Yes I understood from your first post in this thread that you have had a rough childhood and some bad breaks. That should not stop you from achieving your goals and it kinda sounds like you are headed in the right direction.

    I really don't think 28 is old or close to getting old. You have lots of time to make a life for yourself. One big problem is the place were you live. If I have guessed correct I know which city you live in, were they eat goetta? Maybe you are not made to live there and should get out as soon as you can.

    There is more to life that little pieces of paper called money. Self satisfaction comes in many forms. Have you looked on line at possibly making side money from your hobbies or interest. Sometimes clubs of various forms have private money for school( oh how I wish there was a white college fund).

    My whole thought on government funding in America is that in the long run it does more harm than good. Our Government is so messed up it is not funny.On the other hand if you have no choice than take it. Just keep in mind no one is going to hold your hand all your life.

    My girlfriend's son is in college right now and although we have the means we do not fund his college. He works very hard and has obtained some scholarships the rest he pays for with work study. For his Summer job he cleans out horse stalls for $5 each. He can do about 50 in a ten hour day. We have had many fights over his college funding I believe he should work his way through and I have final say and he is working his way through. Besides he will be better off earning his education.

    This person we have as president got to go to the 'best schools' on the taxpayers dime. Since I pay taxes I really don't like the idea that I funded one of the worst things to happen to this country. That is a product of public funding you don't always get the best for your money. When( not if )you make it through school I sure hope you help offset things like that.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    rainman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 05:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Location
    ohio
    Gender
    Family
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Posts
    1,310
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    I'm in florida now yes I've been back and forth between florida and the nasty (Sinceitsnasty ohio). I realize that my success and happiness in life is contigent upon my community. I need to be around people similar to me. That's why my main goal in life is building a community.

    Hobbies! Hahahaha you know I love working out, doing martial arts, philosophy etc. etc. I can never find anyone to do it with. Every single person I meet is only into drugs, drinking, playing video games, getting laid, and eating (possibly sh*tting also a hobby). Wait left out TV. Reading a book? No. A very small minority read harry potter and think they are geniuses for it. Not real books though. This makes it hard for me to self improve because I don't even have people to train with when you need partners. Martial arts schools and such? Been there but besides they are too expensive, the thing is they don't train properly. It becomes a waste of time.

    It amazes me. I can live in a city with a million people and not find more than half a dozen who exercise. Going to college I don't know how many thousands we had. There were only about less than 100 that use the gym. And not one person I could find to do martial arts with I even put up adds and everything. I don't know where people do hobbies. I can't find them. I go online so I have people somewhat similar to myself to chat with. That's why I like white nationalists they tend to be similar to me in many ways with similar interests, intelligence etc.

    I've also traveled around. Its the same everywhere. I guess some areas may not be as bad but the only places I've seen that are better are rich neighborhoods that have giant walls around them to keep out regular people. There you can find a lot of people that exercise and are intelligent.

    I should become rich by the time I'm old. Unless my environment causes too many problems. I've been robbed and screwed over so many times simply because i have no human beings to interact with. It's like being a human living with a troop of chimpanzees. I can say "lets build a town" and start building a house and the chimps will just knock it down. It's hard to rise above your company because they pull you down and lead you in the wrong direction constantly.

    My one hobby I do have is a book that I self published. I'm working on a much better edition to upload though. I'm not totally satisfied with it but its a complete philosophy of life for my community I'd like to build. Even if no one joins it maybe I can have children that can start building it. I just don't see how I can have children like me and have them function around people who are vastly different from them. I need a community of people like me and I need it for my chilidren and their children etc. and just want to seperate from the imbeciles. I guess I could live in mainstream society if this were 1950 or something but it has become so degenerate at this point its absurd.

    I do plan on growing most of my own food and cutting my expenses to near nothing, then make a regular income, save and invest. That's why i like the tropics I can grow lots of bananas and oranges and such in a small space.

    If anybody wants to work with me come move where I'm at and build a community. We can easily become rich and dominate the place and displace the inferior natives (even the degenerate white ones) by simply doing better than them. That's if the government doesn't come in and steal our wealth and redistribute it.

    By the way Obama got through College even though his scores were too low as did his wife. Chalk that up to affirmitive action, not to the Pell Grant or student loans. Anyway if that didn't exist his Jew backers would have paid his way anyway.

    I understand this proud thing about making someone pay their own way, but also I think working together is more valuable. Most people that live at home with their parents at 25 are bums, but you know if I could have done that I could have saved about $50,000 in rent, invested that and probably be on my way to being a millionaire by now. It makes no sense to disavantage your own kin. Same with College. If the kid makes passing grades and is studying an actual useful field give him money. Better to have your son, duaghter, nephew whatever making $70,000 a year sitting on his ass because he has a college degree than being some guys slave and barely getting by. In a way I understand being hard on your kids in a way I don't. I know my parents haven't done sh*t for me which makes my life harder, but that's because well they are f*cked up, its not normal. I think though you should make them struggle sometime. I've gained something from having a hard life even though I lost a lot too. I think everyone should have a trial by fire and suffer sometime and be humbled sometime just to build character but not to the point where it is disadvantaging your own people in comparison to others.

Similar Threads

  1. Skadi Funding Status
    By Thorburn in forum Rules & Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Friday, August 18th, 2006, 08:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •