@
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    613 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J Baughman View Post
    Something we can all do is discourage mass immigration.
    Precisely. Just like Bärin said, immigration is a source of pollution in our countries. And I don't mean it as an insult, but as a fact, they produce literal pollution here. Where does most immigration come from? The 3rd world, where they have no decent living standards. See this thread about the most toxic places in the world, they're almost fully non-European:
    http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=128908

Immigrants often live in soiled conditions, work in cheap labor, dirty and illegal sectors which pollute the atmosphere. Not to mention they could bring diseases and they have no respect for the country that houses them. If someone throws wrapping paper or cans on the street, it's most likely an immigrant from a gang. And of course their number is big which leads to higher population density, less air to breathe, space to move and more resources and energy needed.

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Ontario Ontario
    Family
    Married parent
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Todesengel View Post
    Precisely. Just like Bärin said, immigration is a source of pollution in our countries. And I don't mean it as an insult, but as a fact, they produce literal pollution here. Where does most immigration come from? The 3rd world, where they have no decent living standards. See this thread about the most toxic places in the world, they're almost fully non-European:
    http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=128908

Immigrants often live in soiled conditions, work in cheap labor, dirty and illegal sectors which pollute the atmosphere. Not to mention they could bring diseases and they have no respect for the country that houses them. If someone throws wrapping paper or cans on the street, it's most likely an immigrant from a gang. And of course their number is big which leads to higher population density, less air to breathe, space to move and more resources and energy needed.
    From that perspective, my city is doomed. Even if every white person here went green, half of the population is still immigrant. Besides big cities are on the path of no return no matter how you look at it...

„Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Danish
    Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Family
    Engaged parent
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Religion
    Odinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    266 Posts
    I used to think it made a difference,
    but the average citizen who uses plastic bags and bottles,
    isn't the major polluter of our biosphere.
    We could recycle all day long,
    but that wouldn't solve the biggest problem,
    of the waste disposers.
    The big factories and industrial settings.
    The average citizen is like a drop in the big ocean.
    The big ocean are those enterprises with toxic waste.
    I don't do some things which are about common sense.
    I don't throw garbage on the street,
    but that doesn't make me a green person.

Some people say the solution would be shutting down enterprises which are too damaging to the atmosphere,
    and rely on natural forms of energy.
    Like wind or solar or tidal.
    But that doesn't work in every place.
    So it's a bit far fetched.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    613 Posts
    A defeatist attitude is wrong. Too bad many nationalists take it these days. Refusal to go green, refusal to boycott going to Jewish movies at the cinema, refusal to oppose miscegenation out of fear of upsetting your best friend or sister who is dating a foreigner.

Here's why it's important to be at least a bit green.

The Germanic races must strive to stay healthy and eliminate genetic defects and weaknesses. This can't happen if we destroy the place we live in. Earth will become uninhabitable after many generations, but that doesn't mean we should sit back and accelerate the process.

The effects of pollution on humans:

If we have the technology to create a new world somewhere in space, the specimens will have to be prime examples of our race, not cripples with malformations.

Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    I say!
    Be Independent NOT Green!
    NO I'm not intentionally “Green” But I am willing to adopt any ideology which reduces my dependence on a centralized, government controlled systems. By coincidence some of those things are considered “Green”.

Last Online
    Wednesday, July 5th, 2017 @ 03:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Celtic Germanic
    Country
    Scotland Scotland
    A Married Daddy
    Politics
    A tad right of centre
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    China is now the biggest culprit when it comes to contaminating our atmosphere with co2 gasses. When it was pointed out to China that they had passed the USA in this achievement? They replied, the figures should be based per head of population and not on national boundaries. This would make China the cleanest country in the world??In other words, They're not going to sort their own house out!
    I'm not very green myself though my wife is, so I suppose she makes up for my apathy in this department. Call me defeatest if you like, but I don't believe that the little man can make much difference here. If you want to take the moral highground here, good for you and I salute you. Just don't kid yourself on that you're going to make much of a difference.

Mono-culture in agriculture is the one that cheeses me off.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    613 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddyboy View Post
    Call me defeatest if you like, but I don't believe that the little man can make much difference here.
    One man can't, but millions can. The problem is, if everyone thinks he's a little man who makes no difference, nothing will happen. It's the same problem about miscegenation and supporting Israel.

If you want to take the moral highground here, good for you and I salute you.
    It's not about taking a moral highground. It's about securing the future of our race. It's something that has to be done, irrespective of the morality involved.

We must put technology to pro-Germanic use instead of a consumerist society which cares nothing about race. And our race won't thrive in an environment like this:

Nationalists need to get their priorities straight. They're deluded thinking everyone must breed like rabbits and have 15 children to counter the Muslims. Well our planet isn't getting any bigger, and our politicians are wrong if they think bringing in immigrants will solve the problems. What Germanics must do instead is limit the births of the inferior and encourage those of the superior. The problem is, many of the superior don't want children. They are too pragmatic to realize it's not feasible nowadays. But that's not the solution either. If the low stopped breeding, there would be more space and resources for the superior to thrive on.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Celtic Germanic
    Country
    Scotland Scotland
    A Married Daddy
    Politics
    A tad right of centre
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    One man can't, but millions can. The problem is, if everyone thinks he's a little man who makes no difference, nothing will happen. It's the same problem about miscegenation and supporting Israel.
    Fine words Todesengel
    But back in the real world ? How do we convince the little man that the planet is more important than his plama tv or his bank morgage?
    Tell me a realistic way to achieve this monumental task and I will gladly join the green crusade.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    613 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddyboy View Post
    Fine words Todesengel
    But back in the real world ? How do we convince the little man that the planet is more important than his plama tv or his bank morgage?
    Tell me a realistic way to achieve this monumental task and I will gladly join the green crusade.
    The best way would be to mandate it by law. But until then, I suppose efficient propaganda would work on some people. It should be obvious to anyone with a brain that if the planet goes down, he will have no more plasma TV or bank mortgage. Anyway caring about the planet doesn't mean giving up technology and things like TV. But technology must be used efficiently. We are on track someway, because there are green cars, electric cars and ecofuel developing.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Celtic Germanic
    Country
    Scotland Scotland
    A Married Daddy
    Politics
    A tad right of centre
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    The best way would be to mandate it by law. But until then, I suppose efficient propaganda would work on some people. It should be obvious to anyone with a brain that if the planet goes down, he will have no more plasma TV or bank mortgage.
    Agreed.
    Unfortunately, I believe that in the meantime, the little man is going to contine buying cheap (made in China) crap, whether he's got a brain or not. People are selfish and greedy in my opinion and rarely think beyond tommorow.
    There are very few folk around who are as strong willed and determined as your good self Todesengel. If there were, I would have more faith.

Anyway, good luck to you.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast