@
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Ahmadinejad: Western Media 'Weapon of Subterfuge'

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says corporate media has turned into a weapon of subterfuge, with the sole aim of advancing the West's political agenda.

In a Saturday address to the Islamic Radio and TV Union Assembly, Ahmadinejad cited random examples of political bias in US and European media outlets.

As a first example of biased reporting in the West, Ahmadinejad pointed to the scant media coverage of Israel's three-week attack on Gaza, which killed over 1500 Palestinians mostly women and children, earlier in the year.

“Israelis easily used thousands of bombs against the defenseless population of Gaza Strip, who were stripped of medicine and their most essential needs. Now, eight months have passed and we see that the event has been already sunk into oblivion.”

Ahmadinejad said criticism of Israel and its actions has become 'off limits' in American and European media.

Then, Ahmadinejad turned to the sheer lack of media attention to the brutal murder of Marwa el-Sherbini, a pregnant Egyptian woman who was stabbed to death in a German courtroom while the whole jury and court officials stood by and watched.

Her husband, Elwi Ali Okaz, who attempted to shield his wife, was shot by security guards who said they had confused him with the assailant.

Last but not least, Ahmadinejad pointed to the recent media hype over Iran's second nuclear enrichment plant. “In the past few days, we saw Western media outlets repeating false accusations against Iran's nuclear issue.”

“This is how the Western media works. First they
    >distort facts and fabricate news. Then they incessantly repeat their false allegations, just to make sure that it is forever etched on the minds of people,” he said.

“[US President Barack Obama] made a huge mistake when he accused Iran of secrecy and gave rise to the recent torrent of false reports,” said President Ahmadinejad.

Referring to the sudden commotion over the newly-revealed Fordu nuclear facility in southern Tehran, President Ahmadinejad said Iran has always kept the IAEA posted on its enrichment work in line with its policy of transparency.

“Our activities are entirely based on honesty and transparency. There are no secrets between us and the IAEA whatsoever,” he noted.

Ahmadinejad warned that the mainstream media in the West has grown to become more dangerous and more threatening than any chemical or nuclear weapons.

“The media campaign has turned into a full-fledged war. I believe the West's abundant arsenals of chemical and nuclear weapons are there to deceive and intimidate,” he said.

According to President Ahmadinejad, unbiased media does not exist in the West. “Claims of freedom of press are all lies, each and every one of the western media outlets serve the interests and policies of their states,” he said.

“When I was in New York for the General Assembly, I was interviewed by several news networks, all of which asked the exact same set of questions,” he said.

“I asked them how can you call yourself an independent media, when all the questions you are asking me have been clearly dictated by your governments. Which one of these questions are posed in the interest of your people?” he noted.

President Ahmadinejad said Iran's mission today is not limited to spreading information. Our main responsibility today is to defend humanity and to create a global culture in support of the oppressed people, he explained.
    http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id...onid=351020101

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Monday, May 6th, 2019 @ 06:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Germany & Norway
    Subrace
    Faordiby
    State
    Orange Free State Orange Free State
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Cognitive Dissident
    Politics
    Verwoerdian
    Religion
    Heretic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts
    I do agree with Ahmadinejad on the points surrounding the use of media in furthering (he said west I’ll say jews) agenda. Muslims are generally so focused on the ‘west’ that they fail to recognize the jew in the whole sham of world politics. And thus the jew succeeds in his age old tactic of turning his enemies unto one another so that they fight the bulk of the battle for him.

A question did the ‘west’ and the Muslims have cause for conflict prior to the establishment of israel? (honest question, I have no idea)
    Although the word "Commando" was wrongly used to describe all Boer soldiers, a commando was a unit formed from a particular district. None of the units was organized in regular companies, battalions or squadrons. The Boer commandos were individualists who were difficult to control, resented formal discipline or orders, and earned a British jibe that"every Boer was his own general".

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts
    Yes, but Ahmadinejad frequently exposed the Jew, Zionism and their influence in other speeches. Besides the Jews, Western media is run by white leftists, neocons and philosemites.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    East German
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Politics
    National
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimner View Post
    I do agree with Ahmadinejad on the points surrounding the use of media in furthering (he said west I’ll say jews) agenda. Muslims are generally so focused on the ‘west’ that they fail to recognize the jew in the whole sham of world politics. And thus the jew succeeds in his age old tactic of turning his enemies unto one another so that they fight the bulk of the battle for him.
    "The West" is a rotten concept to begin with, and it's not just the Jews who are at fault for it. Right wing parties and European politicians, supported by nationalists, even on this site, like Geert Wilders and his PVV or the BNP, neocon websites and blogs like the Gates of Vienna and Brussels Journal and pseudo-nationalist Israel supporters. It's high time the TRAITORS in our countries are exposed for what they are: anti-Muslim yes, real nationalists, NO.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Monday, May 6th, 2019 @ 06:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Germany & Norway
    Subrace
    Faordiby
    State
    Orange Free State Orange Free State
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Cognitive Dissident
    Politics
    Verwoerdian
    Religion
    Heretic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts
    Yes, and by leftist/neo-cons I think we all agree they are these elements within our societies who have been poisoned to the point where they are as happy as a pig in Palestine with the jewish/capitalist status quo...

So in short, IMO it comes right back to the jews.
    Although the word "Commando" was wrongly used to describe all Boer soldiers, a commando was a unit formed from a particular district. None of the units was organized in regular companies, battalions or squadrons. The Boer commandos were individualists who were difficult to control, resented formal discipline or orders, and earned a British jibe that"every Boer was his own general".

Still just only death
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,438 Posts
    In five months from now, max, there will be war with Iran.
    The Israeli's are überconfident about the whole enterprise, but I doubt if they should be so cocksure of themselves. A military offensive against Iran is like opening Pandora's box. Iran is a different, stronger, more resourceful opponent than most of Israël's enemies.

Iran can play so many cards too, and easily escalate the conflict - very likely at a time and place of their choosing, as the initiative will pass on to Iran when Israel is not willing to wage a sustained air war/total war and satisfies itself with destroying Iran's nuclear program. Iran might even lure American ground forces on to the Iranian mainland, eventually.

It's a drama in the making.
    [28-08, 00:40] Huginn ok Muninn: if only sigurd were here

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Ontario Ontario
    Family
    Married parent
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    207 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech View Post
    In five months from now, max, there will be war with Iran.
    The Israeli's are überconfident about the whole enterprise, but I doubt if they should be so cocksure of themselves. A military offensive against Iran is like opening Pandora's box. Iran is a different, stronger more resourceful opponent than most of Israël's enemies.

Iran can play so many cards too, and easily escalate the conflict - very likely at a time and place of their choosing, as the initiative will pass on to Iran when Israel is not willing to wage a sustained air war/total war and satisfies itself with destroying Iran's nuclear program. Iran might even lure American ground forces on to the Iranian mainland, eventually.

It's a drama in the making.
    Sometimes I suspect the same thing. It looks like Ahmadinejad loves making inflammatory and controversial comments against the West and Israel. He's probably expecting a reaction. So far the reaction has been to feel offended and show it, but I think it won't be left at that ultimately.