Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    686 Posts

Driving Out the Swedes

by Baron Bodissey

Our Swedish correspondent CB has translated an article about an elderly Swedish woman who was recently set upon and beaten by young cultural enrichers. This story highlights a recent trend: “persons of Swedish background” fleeing their homes to escape violence perpetrated by immigrants.

If honesty were possible when discussing such topics, we would refer to this process as “ethnic cleansing”.

If the same actions were carried out in Bosnia by, say, Serbs against Muslims, they would be labeled “genocide”, and the full weight of the UN would be applied against them.

But this is the EU, and these young thugs are part of the glorious multiculture which all must learn to celebrate.

CB had this to say in his cover note:

This is an article from Gefle Dagblad, a newspaper in the Swedish town Gävle, which is situated some seventy kilometres north of Uppsala. Some articles report that the area has a bad reputation, and that people want to leave, but not all of them can afford to. I’ve also read that a lot of people are fed up with the housing agency, Gavlegĺrdarna. On the one hand, they have a responsibility for how they take care of their area. With bad management, people stop caring for their neighborhood, and unsavory people turn up, too. But this isn’t the first time we have read about immigrants beating up old native people in Sweden and other European countries.

Here we have a senior citizen who was part of building Sweden into a wealthy country, so wealthy that we have taken in a lot of foreigners. Some for good reasons, and others without any good reasons at all. And some of these people now reward senior citizens be beating them up. How noble!

I notice that Gefle Dagblad cut the comments tonight, since they thought they had become to harsh and in some instances racist in tone. I just eyeballed them, very fast, and some went over the line, but many were just plain furious about this happening to an old lady for no apparent reason. It seems that many comments on articles in different newspapers are becoming angrier and more polarized, compared with just a year ago. And more and more often the debates turn plain ugly and nasty.
    Here’s the translation from Gefle Dagblad. Follow the link to the original article to see photos showing some of the injuries sustained by Birgitta:

Birgitta was brutally beaten up

She felt at home in Andersberg — but not anymore

Birgitta sits at the kitchen table and looks outside at the children playing. Her arms are covered with bruises and her nose and lip are injured. Last Tuesday she was brutally beaten up outside her home in Andersberg.

“Where shall I go?” she asks .

She does not dare to stay on in Andersberg, even though she has installed an alarm.

No respect was shown to Birgitta for being a woman and a senior citizen. On the contrary, she was brutally assaulted and called a whore. Birgitta’s arms and legs have large black and blue bruises after the assault.

The blood flowed, though Birgitta’s nose bone was not broken after the blow to her face. But as the physical wounds heal, the psychological wounds are worse.

A neighbor has been supporting Birgitta. Both relate stories about stairs being peed in, trash strewn around, and broken storage doors. They are in an agreement that Andersberg has bit by bit deteriorated.

Birgitta actually has another name. She does not want to show her face in a photo or have her name in the paper.

“Then they might kill me,” she says and shrinks back into herself a little.
    - - - - - - - - -
    Birgitta has lived at different addresses close to Andersberg’s center for nearly fifteen years. The apartment she now lives in is in the red houses. She has lived there for three years.

“The first years were good.”

She has never felt afraid before, even though she thinks that the area has gradually deteriorated.

“I called the management the other night, when the elevator was totally peed in. The manager asked if she should believe that.”

Her neighbor sits at the kitchen table with her. He relates that he had called in about feces on the stairs.

“They asked if it was human or dog feces!”

Birgitta says that someone often pees under the stairs, and there are often broken doors in the basement storage area, with mattresses piled outside the front door, piles of clothes, garbage bags, loose dogs on the stairs, commotion in the meeting room at certain times, and children kicking footballs at the windows.

“Gavlegĺrdarna doesn’t take it seriously.”

Birgitta contacted GD at the beginning of the week to talk about it all, but then something much more serious happened.

“I haven’t eaten or slept since Tuesday. I’ve received sedatives, but have never cried as much in my whole life and never puttered around this much,” she says before she wandered out into the hallway without remembering what she went to do.

She’s still a little confused and shocked but can relate her story about Tuesday evening clearly and precisely.

“I used to be a merry person, but now have become ten years older,” she sighs.

This past Tuesday Birgitta was invited for wine and food with friends in the area. She herself says that she was a little tipsy, but not drunk. At eight-thirty she went to walk her old dog and at the same time to buy ice cream at Time.

“The dog walked loose at a distance, since I saw no one [there is a law against loose dogs in Sweden]. Suddenly two guys appeared at the health center.”

Birgitta says the men were about thirty to forty, and of foreign origin. They asked if she had any cigarettes, but Birgitta said she had none.

“‘You f***ing whore,’ said one of them and then the blow came. I don’t know if I said something.”

Birgitta fell to the ground; the men searched her for money and cigarettes. The dog realized that something had happened. Birgitta began calling for help and one of the men kicked her hard on one knee before they disappeared. The blood was pouring out and someone called the ambulance.

Birgitta thought that her nose bone was broken, but she got away with cuts to her nose, a swollen knee, bruises on her lip, sore teeth, a large bruise on her thigh, a small cut on her hand, and bruises on both arms.

But even if the physical wound will heal, what is worse is the terror of the soul.

“I want to talk about this, otherwise I’ll go mad. I’ve phoned the psycho-social team, but they are on vacation and the Victims of Emergency Crimes are moving at the present. Will I be able to walk outside when it’s dark? I’m even afraid in the daytime, and look over my shoulder all the time.”

Birgitta has hardly been outside her door since the incident, and she had to get rid if the dog, since she can’t walk it anymore.

In spite of all the deficiencies she has felt at home in the area. Close to services, the green area for walking the dog and to find berries in, and a nice apartment — these have redeeming value. But not anymore.

Birgitta and her neighbors start to name six to seven persons in the adjacent houses who have moved or are going to move away. They are disappointed with Gavlegĺrdarna, which they think ignores the problems and doesn’t inform everyone in the area about the rules, and doesn’t hold meetings in more languages.

“Fewer and fewer Swedes remain. In the past we had good fellowship and people came to meetings. But it has gradually become worse. I pay 5,500 krona for the apartment, but have no rights. I love children and don’t want to live in 50+ housing. Where shall I go?”
    http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/20...ut-swedes.html

Last Online
    Monday, April 18th, 2011 @ 07:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish/french
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    student
    Politics
    nationaldemokrat
    Religion
    pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    White flight is definetly spreading in Sweden. House prices are several times higher in white neighborhoods than in non white neighborhoods. Also more and more people are miving to the edges of the city far away from the big ghettoes.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Tuesday, October 16th, 2018 @ 03:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Norse
    Ancestry
    Nordic countries
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Weapons maker
    Politics
    Live FREE or DIE
    Religion
    Ancient Norse
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by uppvaknad View Post
    White flight is definetly spreading in Sweden. House prices are several times higher in white neighborhoods than in non white neighborhoods. Also more and more people are miving to the edges of the city far away from the big ghettoes.
    Is there anything being done about it?

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2018 @ 12:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Gothic
    Ancestry
    Scandinavia, Britain
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Engaged
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordlander View Post
    Is there anything being done about it?
    The Swedish government of course couldn't care less about white flight, and they are the ones that can do anything. That's why we need a new government.

Anachronism
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    464 Posts
    This is disgusting, and all Western governments seem the same, with the citizenry brainwashed and willing to allow such atrocities.

Quote Originally Posted by Méldmir View Post
    The Swedish government of course couldn't care less about white flight, and they are the ones that can do anything. That's why we need a new government.
    Sweden indeed needs a new government. A new government with a new flag:

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Gothic
    Ancestry
    Scandinavia, Britain
    Country
    Engaged
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Huginn ok Muninn View Post
    This is disgusting, and all Western governments seem the same, with the citizenry brainwashed and willing to allow such atrocities.

Sweden indeed needs a new government. A new government with a new flag:

Nah, the design of that flag wasn't that great I'd prefer the raven flag.

Last Online
    Thursday, January 4th, 2018 @ 05:54 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Anthropology major.
    Religion
    Presbyterianism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Méldmir View Post
    Nah, the design of that flag wasn't that great I'd prefer the raven flag.
    The Swedish don't really deserve to use that flag. Well I mean more, that they shouldn't use that flag, as it's a flag they never really used in the past.

Germania incognita
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    I2b1
    mtDNA
    J2a1a1b
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    South Trondelag South Trondelag
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    434 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by uppvaknad View Post
    What a tragedy, its the same here in Norway. Its the poor people who cant afford to move away that suffer the most, the politicians and other live safely in their large mansions and white neighbourhoods.

"Make strong old dreams lest our world lose heart." -Ezra Pound

Support Skadi forum

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Gothic
    Ancestry
    Scandinavia, Britain
    Country
    Engaged
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradford View Post
    The Swedish don't really deserve to use that flag. Well I mean more, that they shouldn't use that flag, as it's a flag they never really used in the past.
    Well, no nation has used the Raven flag, only different clans. It's not impossible that some clans used it in Sweden as well, since it was very wide-spred (even the Normans used it).

Edit: Well maybe Norway used it as a national flag in the early days.

When I think about it, Three Crowns may be best suited as a Swedish future flag.

Anachronism
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    464 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hersir View Post
    What a tragedy, its the same here in Norway. Its the poor people who cant afford to move away that suffer the most, the politicians and other live safely in their large mansions and white neighbourhoods.
    Very true. What's saddest is that these are Kingdoms. If the king had ANY honor whatsoever, he would look out for his people and expel the foreigners, or die trying. This is the covenant kings rightfully should obey, and their subjects owe their allegiance in return.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast