@
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    663 Posts

South African Cultural Leader Says Stealing From Whites Is OK

Johannesburg - The leader of a Pretoria-based youth organisation has issued a controversial statement by telling youth to go and steal from white people in the suburbs.

Faraday Nkoane, the leader of Uhuru cultural club, told 100 youngsters who attended the Human Rights Day celebration at Lebanon township park to go and steal from the whites because "it is the right thing to do.

"Stop stealing from black people because they will deal with you in an African way. They will bewitch you and you will go crazy. The whites have stolen from us since April 6, 1652. Our ancestors' cattle, goats, sheep, chickens and others are in the hands of the whites, while we are left with nothing. Go and steal from them because it is right.

"Taking from whites is not a crime because you repossess what belongs to you. But make sure you are not caught," said Nkoane, addressing the youth, most of whom were in Rastafarian colours.

When the Daily Sun approached him about his controversial statement that would cause hatred between South Africans, Nkoane said he stood by his statement because "nothing is wrong with it.

"Yes, nothing is wrong with my statement because the whites have stolen from the blacks.

"My statement doesn't promote any hatred because I did not call for violence against the whites. I only told the youth to go and repossess from them. If youth steal in the township it is crime, but if they steal from whites in the suburbs, it is not a crime because they are merely repossessing," said Nkoane.

He said he would not withdraw his statement because the government was doing nothing for unemployed youth.
    http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...cgi?read=90817

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Monday, May 6th, 2019 @ 06:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Germany & Norway
    Subrace
    Faordiby
    State
    Orange Free State Orange Free State
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Cognitive Dissident
    Politics
    Verwoerdian
    Religion
    Heretic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts
    I would like to know where this kaffer lives, I doubt it’s in the townships...

Anyway, it's merely voicing the general opinion under blacks. So in short it's nothing new. But they are becoming increasingly arrogant to declare it as openly as they do.
    Although the word "Commando" was wrongly used to describe all Boer soldiers, a commando was a unit formed from a particular district. None of the units was organized in regular companies, battalions or squadrons. The Boer commandos were individualists who were difficult to control, resented formal discipline or orders, and earned a British jibe that"every Boer was his own general".